Wyndham Garden Phoenix Midtown Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

• Krista
    Krista Married on 03/16/2012
    I was very happy with Erica's help and professionalism. She worked with Theresa to make sure everything the hotel was providing was there to set-up. She was very attentive to emails and accommodated our needs. It was an extremely convenient location for our guests and the ceremony site was gorgeous. The food was very tasty and a great value for the price.
    Erin Married on 05/20/2011
    After a year of planning and working with Rochelle, and Chef Roca our event went off without a hitch. It was a perfect day, and the staff were so pleasant and accommodating to all our guests needs. Although we had a few mishaps with reservations after the other catering/sales person left, Rochelle was quick to fix and take care of all our needs.

I have to admit, after viewing their website and photos I was not looking forward to going to this venue, but my mom talked me into is - as Chef Roca is my uncle. :] I was very pleased when I actually saw the venue in person - the photos do absolutely no justice - and we were informed that they are revamping their website this year! For those looking for a more intimate setting in the Downtown Phoenix area on a smaller budget - or even just a place for beauty, this is definitely worth checking out.

After our reception concluded - we had enough guests that rented out the 16 rooms on the 5th floor/rooftop pool so that area was reserved and blocked for our party - our guests were thrilled with the opportunity to continue the party and get comfy in their bathing suits! (Definite plus in Arizona in the summer)

Thank you again to Rochelle and the whole staff for such a wonderful weekend!
  • deeleareus
    Donata Married on 05/07/2011
    We choose the Radisson for our venue because we loved the garden ceremony location. Our coordinator quit 3 weeks prior to our date was I was left a little nervous, but Rochelle and her team were wonderful. We opted to have a garden wedding and reception. The food was wonderful and we had many compliments after. The whole staff went out of their way to accommodate our needs and wants. They even gave us our room complimentary both Friday and Saturday night..what a great gift. The only complaint was the hotel doesn't really offer shade if you choose the garden reception area, but again they were very flexible in letting us hang decorations and canopies from the trees. Thanks Radisson for helping make our special day perfect.
    Alyssa Married on 11/19/2016
    We first met with Heather because our main point of contact, Gwen, wasn't available when we first had time to schedule an appointment. Heather was absolutely amazing and sold us on the venue instantly! Very, very friendly and personable!

Gwen was very professional and very easy to reach. There were some hiccups and scares in the planning process due to miscommunication, but the rehearsal and the day of turned out perfect! Any and all worries I had before hand were for nothing as everything went how it was supposed to! Gwen was fantastic at putting it all together! She was able to open the bar early, too, to accommodate our guests before the ceremony, which turned out to be perfect because I was definitely running late!

We only had our ceremony there, and it was absolutely gorgeous. They made sure their amphitheater was ready to go with fresh grass and plants, and a fresh layer of paint on the alter steps. Definitely the best bang for your buck! The price for just our ceremony was unbeatable! If you're looking for a great, gorgeous, and accommodating ceremony venue on a budget, I highly recommend them!
  • Daisy
    Daisy Married on 03/28/2010
    When we were searching for a location cost was a big factor. The Radisson worked out because they charge a $150 facility fee and everything else is the food & beverage costs. Communication was overall good but the catering manager left in Nov. and her replacement left in Jan.. Rochelle the Dir.of Sales ended up being our contact after that. She wasn’t new but since she was out of the loop certain info had to be reiterated. That is the only reason I can't give them 5/5. Rochelle was great though, she is very professional and super nice.

I chose to have the food buffet style and I was very happy with how it turned out. People went back for 2nd and 3rd’s on certain items which I was very pleased to see. The quality of food is great and my family and guests were able to have choices by having the buffet. The staff which helped during the wedding day made everything go smoothly and made it a great night for me. I would highly recommend the Radisson City Center! My reception was amazing!