www.NYInternationalStyle.com Reviews

7 Reviews for www.NYInternationalStyle.com

1 User photo

www.NYInternationalStyle.com 1

Kristina · Married on 08/08/2015

If you need jewelry for your wedding you need to go to the pink house! It's a one stop shop to get your jewelry and all your bridesmaids as well. Karen was amazing not pushy at all and very helpful. I am so happy with my jewelry. The prices and quality you can't beat.

Sent on 02/03/2015

Ashley · Married on 12/13/2014

I love NY International Style!! I went to them looking for jewelry for my winter wedding and their selection exceeded my expectations. I purchased from them my wedding jewelry, hair piece, bridesmaids jewelry, fur wraps for my girls, a beautiful white cape for myself, white satin gloves and black satin gloves. When I arrived they asked me about my wedding and as I told them they got so excited. They took me upstairs to their bridal section, sat me down at a beautiful vanity and began trying on the most beautiful necklaces. Karen and her ladies are fantastic! The whole experience was wonderful! Karen helped me coordinate the everything, she was so helpful. She even gift wrapped everything for my bridesmaids! If you are looking for beautiful wedding jewelry this is your place! There is no where else in western New York like the Pink house!

Sent on 12/05/2014

LAURA · Married on 08/29/2014

Very helpful.
    Great prices
    I bought all my wedding jewelry for myself and for my bridesmaid. All of it was just amazing. My bridesmaids and mother also bought the shoes from there and they loved them. Super comfy
    Thanks for all your help

Sara · Married on 08/23/2014

I came into the shop the week of my wedding. I was of course in a rush and panicked with all the last minute details. I had assumed I'd be able to get the item I found on there website. Upon arriving we found that the item had been sold. I was crushed. The woman working called the owner and found out that they would be able to order the item and it would arrive before the wedding!!!! I wish I knew the associates name- she was fantastic! She even opened the store early for my fiancée and I. This store is beyond fabulous and I can tell you from experience that the pieces you will find here you won't find anywhere else!

Thank you so much for your helpful service!

I would recommend 100's of times over and actually contacted a few bride friends to tell them about your shop!

Kelly · Married on 12/31/2013

This place was amazing! They have such a wide variety of wedding jewerly, veils and shoes. The staff was very patient and helpful. I would strongly encourage all brides to check them out!!! ?

Chelsea · Married on 06/16/2018

The owner was amazing! She is so sweet and personable. She really took the time to help me try on anything I wanted to!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    www.NYInternationalStyle.com 2

Great place to find wedding items or gifts for friends. They have so many different items to choose from and work with any budget

Sent on 11/13/2014