32 Reviews for WS Photography

One Event/Day (3)
Albums (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
32 WS Photography Reviews

As soon as I saw the photo samples by WS Photography I knew I wanted to hire them to photograph my wedding. I was ecstatic for the high quality of photos for the price. Every correspondence that I had with WS Photography and Ana was a positive one, they were extremely professional, responsive, knowledgeable and helped me organize my day of schedule which helped reduce wedding planning stress.

Milan was our photographer and we could not be happier with the quality of photos we received and that professionalism and creativity that he and the team exhibited on our wedding day.

I love that they give you the rights to all photos and make it easy to share with family and friends.

Profile Picture Veronica, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

WS Photography was recommended to us by a high school friend. They shot their wedding last year and I was blown away by the images. When I contacted them, they were very responsive and offered to meet and discuss our wedding plans in person. I am really glad we met because they provided a lot of useful information about the whole wedding planning process. They even helped with our preliminary timeline.
Our wedding day went smoothly, we were lucky to have a great weather(it was cold but sunny). Our wedding photos are amazing!!! Milan is very creative, I was truly surprised with some of the photos! We shared our wedding gallery with lot of our family members and friends and they love the photos!
Great photographers, we highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Katarina, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Milan, Ana, and Jelena have been amazing to work with and we haven't even had our wedding yet. So far, we've gotten our engagement pictures back and they were exactly what we wanted. We really didn't want anything overly "posed" and were thinking for very natural photos and Milan did exactly that. They have also been very flexible to work. We could not be more thankful that we decided to go with WS Photography. I would definitely advice other couples to go with WS Photography. Not only do they take beautiful, quality photos but they are also very affordable and easy to work with. So far in wedding planning this is one of the best decisions we've made.

Profile Picture Corie, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

This is an incredible team of individuals. Ana in the back office is so organized and keeps all of your details and needs front of mind. It was such an easy planning process. Jelena and Milan the day of were INCREDIBLE! They truly captured the emotion in each persons face and we got the most amazing candid photos ever. I re-live the day all the time through these photos. They were very easy going and flexible on such a stressful day! I would easily use them again and HIGHLY recommend!!

Profile Picture Elyce, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We recently worked with Milan and Ana on our engagement shoot and it was fantastic! Milan's work is incredible, his artistic vision and ability to capture unique and creative shots is what really drew us to WS Photography. We've been showing off some of our engagement photos already and have gotten some great reactions, everyone wants to know how we got such good pictures. We are thrilled to have them for our upcoming wedding as well.

Profile Picture Jason, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I found WS Photography browsing through a friend's wedding photos that caught my eye. Milan and Jelena came out to do our engagement photo session. Ana handled the e-mail correspondence and coordination. We did these one weekend in the winter that was forecasted to be "warm" in Chicago. It ended up being extremely windy and, as a result, my hair was wild and untameable. The wind chill was also painful. Despite the conditions being rough, Milan, with frozen fingers (I'm sure), managed to capture incredible shots of us! Jelena was great at giving us support and ideas for natural poses. They made it easy considering the wind and the awkwardness that comes with staring into your fiance's eyes with a smile for a seemingly unnaturally long time.
We gave them three locations that I wanted to center the photos around - 1 ) Chicago Theater 2) river walk 3) Gilt Bar (where we had our first date.) What really impressed me with this was that Milan did a walkthrough of the three sites before meeting with us and planned out a walking route which added additional cool shots off bridges, stairs and against buildings he found during his walkthrough. Milan has a great eye for unique angles and gives a great mix of classic and artsy shots. The final product impressed us and we received a lot of compliments from family and friends. I highly recommend these guys. If you go with them, you'll be able to sleep with the comfort of knowing your photographers are going to kill it!

Profile Picture Nina, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have nothing negative to say about our experience with WS photography. We got our photos back so much sooner then expected and they are just wonderful! From the begining of the project to the end they were extremely responsive and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiancé had booked them for our proposal and then an engagement shoot after and all I can say is they did a very good job hiding, that I didn't even notice them behind the bushes taking pictures. The absolute perfect moments of us were captured. I love that the photos tell a story. They have an amazing eye and know exactly where and when to capture the moment. As novices to posing for photos, they made it really easy and they were fun to hang around with while walking around Botanical Garden taking photos. I felt so comfortable around them and was able to give ideas on poses with no problem.

We received a preview of our pictures two days later and within a week we had all our photos. They are very friendly and respond to you very quickly via email or phone. The quality of photos is great and they know what they are doing.

I had also booked them for my cousins proposal, and it was raining that day but they still made it on time and they also enjoyed their photos just as much as my fiancé and I did.

I don't think you'll be disappointed if you choose to go with them! I sure wasn't.

Profile Picture Khushbu, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Anna and her partner were amazing! Not only do they do great work but everything about them from their service, responsiveness, professional was top notch. For my wedding, I wanted someone that would take the lead in knowing what to do, how to set people up, know where to take pictures, and they did it all. Their pictures are creative and breathing taking. Anna was very prompt responding to e-mails, answering questions, being clear on collecting payment. Their payment options are so affordable for the quality of work that they do. I could go on and on about them...Highly recommend them to anybody that is looking for a phenomenal photographer.

Profile Picture carrie, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We found WS photography through a google search. They recently moved to the US from Europe. They are really good at their craft, using light and large space in amazing ways. I think they certainly hold the personalities to guide and direct you to get the best possible shots and emotions from the bride and groom. I wish they would have verbally guided us just a little more, hence the 4 star on service. The price for coverage is great.

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Milan and his team at WS Photography are extremely creative and talented! We are so happy with our engagement and wedding photos!

Profile Picture Allie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

WS Photography is an absolute delight to work with. They know exactly what they're doing and also know how to make the experience enjoyable. Highly recommend them to anyone looking to do a shoot!! We have done a couple engagement shoots and they were by far our favorites! Really hoping we can get them for our wedding ;)

Profile Picture User7258616, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

My husband and I are absolutely overjoyed with our entire experience with WS photography! The day of, Milan and Jelena were more than my husband or I could have asked for in photographers. We brought our dog along with us for pictures and they were so patient with him, and made us feel at ease on such a whirlwind day. Ana is a breeze to work with on the important details. The final product is to die for! I'm currently having a hard time putting our wedding album together there's so many amazing pictures! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture Breanne, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs

We hired WS photography for our wedding at the end of June. They were a pleasure to work with. We recently received our photos and we were blown away! We knew from their previous work that Milan has a great eye and we were not disappointed. We were amazed by their use of space. They were able to transform simple surroundings into a magical place. They also caught so many candid moments that we will cherish forever. My only regret is not booking them longer. We highly recommend WS photography!

Profile Picture Nathaniel, 6/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

WS Photography is AMAZING! We were referred to them by another talented photographer and we couldn't be happier with our entire experience. We are so grateful that we chose them to capture and document this very important day in our lives. You get way more than you pay for with these extremely talented photographers. They traveled to our destination wedding in Traverse City, MI and scouted the area the day before so that they had the perfect shoot prepared for our big day. Their customer service is great and their photography is out of this world fantastic. I am glowing with excitement from all of the gorgeous photos from our big day, it will be a challenge to choose which ones to print because there are so many great options. Milan and Jelena are a great team and they do a great job at capturing the scenery as well as the love and excitement in their photography. They gave us a sneak peak of photos before we left for our honeymoon and their turnaround time for their final photos was very speedy. We loved that they shared a variety of our photos on their blog on their website, that was a nice surprise. They are truly talented photographers and we are thrilled that we chose them to capture our wedding. Thanks so much Milan, Ana and Jelena!

Profile Picture Joyce, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

We hired Milan and his wife Ana for our engagement pictures. They were extremely easy to work with and found amazing places for us to take photos that we didn't even think of. Both Milan and Ana made it so easy and made us extremely comfortable while take pictures. It's hard to find such friendly people, but they definitely were. They even worked with us after having to reschedule 3 times...

Now onto to the pictures. All I can saw is WOW. They took incredible photos and when we got them we were blown away. Milan truly has an eye for capturing the perfect picture and he did exactly that. They seriously look like they should be in a magazine and made us feel over the top confident and eager to share them with everyone we know.

Thank you so so much to you both and thank you for giving us the most beautiful pictures we have ever taken together."

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have to say that I interviewed a lot of photographers for my wedding and hands down WS photography was my pick. They really made an effort to figure out what I wanted to see in my photos and gave me great advice/recommendations for the shoot. Milan is very creative and helped me to envision exactly what I was looking for. My fiancé and I booked them right away and set up the date for our engagement shoot. Our engagement shoot was a ton of fun and it was nice to have a photographer who was not only talented, but had a fun and positive attitude the entire shoot. It is important I feel for the photographer one chooses to not only be talented in photography, but also a lot of fun to be around since they are sharing your wedding day with. When I got the photos back from our engagement shoot I could not believe how beautiful and cool the pics came out. The day of our wedding Milan and his assistant showed up on time and ready to have fun. The entire day was a blast and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding. Our photos came out even better then I ever thought wedding photos could look and once I posted them on Facebook my friends/family went crazy over the photos. The photos literally looked like they had been pulled out of a magazine. Milan exceeded my expectations and I am so happy that he was there on my wedding day to capture our special moment.

Profile Picture Sanja, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Working with WS Photography was a complete dream! From our first talks they were very easy to work with, we met in person and I saw books of their beautiful work. On the wedding day they arrived on time, ready to work. Milan and his team were so fun to work with and they really enhanced my wedding day. They sent preview pictures 2 days after the wedding and then we received the rest of our pictures a few weeks later and they are so amazing I would highly recommend them, couldn't be happier!!!! :) Book them and you won't regret it, promise.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I couldn't be happier with WS! Initially hiring them for our engagement photos, they did such a fantastic job we covered their travel for our wedding photos as well. We feel lucky to have found them when we did!

Profile Picture Matthew, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

WS Photography provided us with absolutely stunning photos. They look professional, yet candid and truly capture us and the feel of the entire wedding day. All of the photographers were easy going, relaxed and let us be ourselves while snapping photos all the while. They took the time to scope out the area we wanted to take pictures in and led us to buildings downtown we had never even noticed! Everyone mentioned how the photographers seemed to be working so hard to get the best angles and the perfect shots. We LOVE our photos and would tell anyone to book them! Bonus - our wedding party and family surprised us with a choreographed dance and they videoed the whole thing for us!

Profile Picture User6594879, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

They were incredible photographers. They took amazing shots all day. I feel so blessed to have found them. They are the best! They are true artists! You will be blown away by their work. They were so easy to work with and everything ran smoothly. They found great spots for our pictures. Their prices are great and the best around. I hired them for an extra hour as well and the price was very reasonable. I have already recommended them to all my friends and family. I will use them in the future if I am in need of a photographer. Thanks WS Photography for giving me the best gift and capturing this special day.

Profile Picture Angela, 10/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you want FAB photos that emulate the fantasticness of the day, choose WSphotography. Milan did our engagement photos, we couldn't be happier with them!!!!! He was super fun and laid back to work with. What a great guy and fantastic photographer :)

Profile Picture Natasa, 9/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you're looking for a photographer who is not only super creative but also very easy to work with, this is an easy choice! We don't have any regrets about using WS Photography for our wedding.

Profile Picture Carissa, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

WS Photography is so AMAZING! When we looked at the pictures on the website, we were blown away. We knew we had to hire him. You can feel the emotion of the photo. We were not disappointed with our wedding. We wanted vivid memories that we could proudly share and reminisce with our future children. We absolutely LOVED working with WS Photography! These are the best pictures that I have ever seen. I would not consider going with anyone else. Milan captured so many of our most precious moments. Him and his assistant were so pleasant and easy to work with. True artists and dedicated professionals. I cannot wait to have another event/baby/anniversary/something...WS Photography will be the only photographer that I would consider! They made our dreams come alive.

Profile Picture User7286961, 1+ year ago, 1 Review