WS Photography Reviews

WS Photography 5
WS Photography 6
WS Photography 7

Alex · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing All The Way Around!

WS Photography was fantastic throughout the whole wedding process. Ana was always incredibly communicative and helpful via email/phone and responded quickly whenever I reached out.

On our wedding day, it (very unexpectedly) SNOWED in late April, causing us to have to re-plan our photo locations the day of. But Ana, Milan, and Milan were experts in this regard and already had a contingency plan in place. They seamlessly took us to different photo locations around Chicago, capturing the city's beauty while ensuring that we were protected from the elements (including Ana always kindly holding my dress to make sure it didn't get wet). It was definitely was a fun adventure driving around the snowy city with them and a great way to kick off our wedding day (we did a first look, so we had photos before the ceremony).

All of our photos (city pics, ceremony, and reception) turned out amazingly and we were incredibly impressed. WS has a beautiful artistic vision for their photos and we were in awe of some of the creativity and lighting in many of the pictures. In particular, Milan captured a photo of us standing under an umbrella at the end of the night with snowflakes swirling around us in front of the cityscape that pretty much everyone we know has said is the most amazing wedding photo they've ever seen (which is certainly a kudos to Milan and not us haha).

Overall, I would highly recommend WS Photography, They are seasoned professionals, they're simultaneously incredibly prepared and also flexible (an ideal wedding day combo), they are veritable photographic artists with a beautiful vision, and they come at a very reasonable and well-worth-it price. We're so happy we chose them to capture our day!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Alexandra H · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing!

I don’t have enough stars to give them! Everything was so wonderful. Ana is so helpful and easy to communicate with. Milan is so talented. We did engagement photos with them as well as our wedding and we are absolutely so thrilled. Everyone at our wedding can’t stop talking about how wonderful the pictures are and it makes me so happy. There is literally nothing I would change!!! Cannot recommend them enough :)

Sent on 04/08/2019
    WS Photography 8
    WS Photography 9
    WS Photography 10
    WS Photography 11
  • Cari

Cari · Married on 10/13/2018

Most unique and perfect pictures ever!

My husband and I got married in October in Downton Chicago and WS Photography was simply amazing! Milan and his wife were great meeting us before the wedding to plan, were organized and assertive the day of the wedding and the sneak peek of pictures they sent were amazing! They captured so many angles and pictures that I missed in person and ones that I was SO thrilled that they got. For the quality and amount of pictures we got their price was unbeatable. I would recommend ANYONE getting married in Chicago to use WS Photography.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    WS Photography 12
    WS Photography 13
    WS Photography 14
    WS Photography 15

Kat K · Married on 09/30/2018

Garfield-River Roast Chicago Wedding

It's been two months since our wedding, and our family and friends are still talking about our photographs. WS Photography is an amazing vendor. Our pictures captured the day so well, including the moments we didn't get to see. Our wedding album looks like it's out of Vogue and we are so glad we went with Milan Lazic and his team. We wouldn't change a thing. They are worth every penny.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2018

WS Photography is incredible to work with. I highly recommend Milan and his crew! They were on time, easy to work with and took fabulous photos! I loved Milan's creative eye. I could tell he was always thinking of the next best shot and is a master at his craft.
    When planning a wedding there are a lot of moving parts and you have to depend on your vendors to follow through. WS Photography is an incredible and dependable vendor who will capture your big day and those precious moments without you even knowing it. Best of luck! Xo

Sent on 09/10/2018
    WS Photography 20
    WS Photography 21

sarah · Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing Work

Milan and Ana were great to work with through the entire process. I highly recommend doing the engagement shoot since it gives you a chance to get used to being photographed. Milan was great at picking out shots and angles we wouldn't have thought of. So happy we went with WS Photography. We love our wedding pictures!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Jumoke O · Married on 08/31/2018

Wedding August 31st

I loved working with this guys. Ana from the beginning was very lovely and helpful, she helped us picked a package that worked best for us. The day of the wedding was great. I appreciate them working with our videographer. I loved that there were 2 photographers. They were lots of off guards moments which I liked. They were extremely professional. The pictures were phenomenal. I have started referring them to my friends because of how much I loved their works. You will not be disappointed

Sent on 12/31/2018

Bao · Married on 08/25/2018

WS Photography was amazing to work with. We booked Milan for both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. Based on his work, I expected really good work, but I cannot tell you how much we LOVE our photos. I might be biased, but I think they were better than any of the examples that we saw when we were first exploring photographers. Ana was fantastic to work with – she always responded and did so in a timely manner, helped figure out the right locations, and was overall collaborative. I am very much an “A” type, and I had a lot of “must shoot” pictures in mind. However, as I look back at the pictures, some of the ones I thought were “awkward” ended up being some of our favorites! Trust Milan’s eye – he has an amazing skill in being able to set up the best shot! Nem was great as well, and his pictures were just as spectacular. I have several friends who occasionally shoot weddings as a profession, and they even commented on how amazing the pictures were. I would recommend the WS Photography team to anyone!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    WS Photography 22
    WS Photography 23
    WS Photography 24
    WS Photography 25
    WS Photography 26
    WS Photography 27

Mike · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing Wedding Photos- thank you!

WS Photography was very professional and the wedding photos were amazing. We are extremely happy with our summer 2018 wedding album. Thank you so much for the entire WS photography team. Very competitive prices with high quality product. If we could do over we would definitely go again with WS photography!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Kristina

Kristina Mrdja · Married on 08/04/2018

Lovely photos that I will cherish forever

The amount of creativity and love shown in my wedding photos are incredible! Both Milan and Ana have an excellent eye for photography and how to capture stunning photos. The editing was kept natural and elegant. I also have to say that they were extremely professional and although they unfortunately had to deal with a bit of a bump in the road, they handled it calmly and respectfully, doing the best they can to keep my husband and I happy and worry-free on our wedding day. Definitely recommend!! Received over 1000 photos delicately and beautifully packaged.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2018

I am so glad we chose WS Photography to shoot our wedding. From our first meeting with Ana, through to the final preparation and, of course, the wedding itself, the whole team was friendly, courteous, and professional. And, presumably of utmost concern, they take fantastic photographs.

We immediately had feeling of comfort in working with Ana. This feeling was confirmed when we met our day of photography team of Milan, Tamara, and Jelena. On a hot summer June day when we were reluctant to stay outside in the heat for any longer than necessary, each of the photographers were politely persistent in encouraging us to stay outside to get the shots that, in the long term, we will be immensely grateful to have (even if, in the short term, we were uncomfortable).

While we are waiting on the final set of photographs to come through, we have been thoroughly impressed with the sample of photographs that we have seen. Our overall experience with WS Photography has been excellent. We recommend them without reservation.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Veronica · Married on 05/19/2018

As soon as I saw the photo samples by WS Photography I knew I wanted to hire them to photograph my wedding. I was ecstatic for the high quality of photos for the price. Every correspondence that I had with WS Photography and Ana was a positive one, they were extremely professional, responsive, knowledgeable and helped me organize my day of schedule which helped reduce wedding planning stress.

Milan was our photographer and we could not be happier with the quality of photos we received and that professionalism and creativity that he and the team exhibited on our wedding day.

I love that they give you the rights to all photos and make it easy to share with family and friends.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Katarina · Married on 03/24/2018

WS Photography was recommended to us by a high school friend. They shot their wedding last year and I was blown away by the images. When I contacted them, they were very responsive and offered to meet and discuss our wedding plans in person. I am really glad we met because they provided a lot of useful information about the whole wedding planning process. They even helped with our preliminary timeline.
    Our wedding day went smoothly, we were lucky to have a great weather(it was cold but sunny). Our wedding photos are amazing!!! Milan is very creative, I was truly surprised with some of the photos! We shared our wedding gallery with lot of our family members and friends and they love the photos!
    Great photographers, we highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Corie · Married on 11/10/2017

Milan, Ana, and Jelena have been amazing to work with and we haven't even had our wedding yet. So far, we've gotten our engagement pictures back and they were exactly what we wanted. We really didn't want anything overly "posed" and were thinking for very natural photos and Milan did exactly that. They have also been very flexible to work. We could not be more thankful that we decided to go with WS Photography. I would definitely advice other couples to go with WS Photography. Not only do they take beautiful, quality photos but they are also very affordable and easy to work with. So far in wedding planning this is one of the best decisions we've made.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Elyce · Married on 11/04/2017

This is an incredible team of individuals. Ana in the back office is so organized and keeps all of your details and needs front of mind. It was such an easy planning process. Jelena and Milan the day of were INCREDIBLE! They truly captured the emotion in each persons face and we got the most amazing candid photos ever. I re-live the day all the time through these photos. They were very easy going and flexible on such a stressful day! I would easily use them again and HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Jason · Married on 10/01/2017

We recently worked with Milan and Ana on our engagement shoot and it was fantastic! Milan's work is incredible, his artistic vision and ability to capture unique and creative shots is what really drew us to WS Photography. We've been showing off some of our engagement photos already and have gotten some great reactions, everyone wants to know how we got such good pictures. We are thrilled to have them for our upcoming wedding as well.

Sent on 04/22/2017

Nina · Married on 09/30/2017

I found WS Photography browsing through a friend's wedding photos that caught my eye. Milan and Jelena came out to do our engagement photo session. Ana handled the e-mail correspondence and coordination. We did these one weekend in the winter that was forecasted to be "warm" in Chicago. It ended up being extremely windy and, as a result, my hair was wild and untameable. The wind chill was also painful. Despite the conditions being rough, Milan, with frozen fingers (I'm sure), managed to capture incredible shots of us! Jelena was great at giving us support and ideas for natural poses. They made it easy considering the wind and the awkwardness that comes with staring into your fiance's eyes with a smile for a seemingly unnaturally long time.
    We gave them three locations that I wanted to center the photos around - 1 ) Chicago Theater 2) river walk 3) Gilt Bar (where we had our first date.) What really impressed me with this was that Milan did a walkthrough of the three sites before meeting with us and planned out a walking route which added additional cool shots off bridges, stairs and against buildings he found during his walkthrough. Milan has a great eye for unique angles and gives a great mix of classic and artsy shots. The final product impressed us and we received a lot of compliments from family and friends. I highly recommend these guys. If you go with them, you'll be able to sleep with the comfort of knowing your photographers are going to kill it!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 09/03/2017

I have nothing negative to say about our experience with WS photography. We got our photos back so much sooner then expected and they are just wonderful! From the begining of the project to the end they were extremely responsive and easy to work with.

Sent on 10/22/2017

carrie · Married on 07/28/2017

Anna and her partner were amazing! Not only do they do great work but everything about them from their service, responsiveness, professional was top notch. For my wedding, I wanted someone that would take the lead in knowing what to do, how to set people up, know where to take pictures, and they did it all. Their pictures are creative and breathing taking. Anna was very prompt responding to e-mails, answering questions, being clear on collecting payment. Their payment options are so affordable for the quality of work that they do. I could go on and on about them...Highly recommend them to anybody that is looking for a phenomenal photographer.

Sent on 10/13/2017
    WS Photography 28
    WS Photography 29

Allie · Married on 07/08/2017

Milan and his team at WS Photography are extremely creative and talented! We are so happy with our engagement and wedding photos!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Sunny · Married on 07/02/2017

WS Photography is an absolute delight to work with. They know exactly what they're doing and also know how to make the experience enjoyable. Highly recommend them to anyone looking to do a shoot!! We have done a couple engagement shoots and they were by far our favorites! Really hoping we can get them for our wedding ;)

Sent on 09/29/2016

Breanne · Married on 06/25/2017

My husband and I are absolutely overjoyed with our entire experience with WS photography! The day of, Milan and Jelena were more than my husband or I could have asked for in photographers. We brought our dog along with us for pictures and they were so patient with him, and made us feel at ease on such a whirlwind day. Ana is a breeze to work with on the important details. The final product is to die for! I'm currently having a hard time putting our wedding album together there's so many amazing pictures! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Nathaniel · Married on 06/23/2017

We hired WS photography for our wedding at the end of June. They were a pleasure to work with. We recently received our photos and we were blown away! We knew from their previous work that Milan has a great eye and we were not disappointed. We were amazed by their use of space. They were able to transform simple surroundings into a magical place. They also caught so many candid moments that we will cherish forever. My only regret is not booking them longer. We highly recommend WS photography!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Joyce · Married on 06/17/2017

WS Photography is AMAZING! We were referred to them by another talented photographer and we couldn't be happier with our entire experience. We are so grateful that we chose them to capture and document this very important day in our lives. You get way more than you pay for with these extremely talented photographers. They traveled to our destination wedding in Traverse City, MI and scouted the area the day before so that they had the perfect shoot prepared for our big day. Their customer service is great and their photography is out of this world fantastic. I am glowing with excitement from all of the gorgeous photos from our big day, it will be a challenge to choose which ones to print because there are so many great options. Milan and Jelena are a great team and they do a great job at capturing the scenery as well as the love and excitement in their photography. They gave us a sneak peak of photos before we left for our honeymoon and their turnaround time for their final photos was very speedy. We loved that they shared a variety of our photos on their blog on their website, that was a nice surprise. They are truly talented photographers and we are thrilled that we chose them to capture our wedding. Thanks so much Milan, Ana and Jelena!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/07/2017

We hired Milan and his wife Ana for our engagement pictures. They were extremely easy to work with and found amazing places for us to take photos that we didn't even think of. Both Milan and Ana made it so easy and made us extremely comfortable while take pictures. It's hard to find such friendly people, but they definitely were. They even worked with us after having to reschedule 3 times...

Now onto to the pictures. All I can saw is WOW. They took incredible photos and when we got them we were blown away. Milan truly has an eye for capturing the perfect picture and he did exactly that. They seriously look like they should be in a magazine and made us feel over the top confident and eager to share them with everyone we know.

Thank you so so much to you both and thank you for giving us the most beautiful pictures we have ever taken together."

Sent on 09/29/2016