WS Photography Reviews

54 Reviews for WS Photography

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/26/2019

Talented and Dependable

Milan and Tamara are so incredibly talented!! We had worked with Milan and his wife Ana for our engagement session, so we already love them, but our wedding would not have been the same without them. It downpoured ALL DAY for our wedding, and it was planned to be an outdoor wedding on a farm, with lots of outdoor shots with the leaves and beautiful fall colors. Obviously that didn't happen, but we could not be happier with the photos we've gotten back so far. Milan has a way of finding the best, most artistic, beautiful shot to make you look like you just stepped out of a magazine. We barely recognize ourselves in these photos, in the absolute best way possible. Milan is a real artist, and we could not recommend he and WS Photography enough. Incredible service, incredible talent - SO worth the price. If you want photos of your wedding that are more art than photo, this is the photographer you're looking for.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Nat P · Married on 10/01/2019

Talented, professional, beautiful photography!

WS Photography went above and beyond my expectations for my wedding photos! I thought I knew what to expect with wedding photography, but WS Photography blew me away with their talent, professionalism, and beautiful photos. From the moment I first called them to inquire, my worries went away. I immediately felt that they know what they're doing and that I could relax and let them do their thing. When we met, they were very friendly, open, and relaxed which in turn allowed me to relax and enjoy my day. The editing was done quickly as promised, and the photos are amazing! It will be difficult to choose just a few photos to print for an album because they're all unique and beautiful.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Kara

Kara Scanlin · Married on 09/21/2019

The best of the best!

Could not have asked for anything better. Very impressed with this team!

Sent on 05/06/2020
  • Marissa

Marissa Linzi · Married on 08/11/2019

Stunning Photos and Wonderful People!

Milan, Tamara, and Ana were an absolute dream to work with, and the photos they captured for our engagement session and wedding were stunning! Our expectations were exceeded in every regard with them. They take truly beautiful, thoughtful, personal, artistic photos, and do it with an efficiency and level of professionalism that should be the gold standard for any wedding photographer.

For both our engagement session and our wedding, Milan and Tamara thoroughly scouted out all the locations we gave them, meticulously planning each shot in advance so that when the time came not a single moment was wasted, and every shot was spot-on. And yet, somehow, we never felt rushed or uncomfortable even for a moment. It was an incredible relief to know that we could trust our photographers 100% and we didn’t need to worry about anything on the big day.

When we first received our engagement photos, my then-fiancé and I were floored. They so far surpassed what we were expecting in terms of artistry, technical skill, and overall quality that I could hardly believe these were photos of us! For our wedding photos, we knew now the level of quality to expect, but we were still thrilled when we finally saw them. Every shot was frame-worthy, and our friends and family (many of whom are photographers and videographers themselves) were all seriously impressed.

On top of all of this, Milan, Ana, and Tamara are the nicest people. I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Willy

Willy Chotzen-Freund · Married on 08/10/2019

Fantastic photographer and incredible photos!

We hired WS Photography for our August 2019 wedding, and they were everything we could have asked for and more! Easy to work with, reasonably priced compared to the other photographers we were considering, and the photos are amazing! We just got our photos back (earlier than expected) and they are fantastic! It seems like Milan and his team were everywhere and nowhere at our wedding at the same time - we never really noticed them once the actual wedding got started, and yet they captured all the important moments and so many spontaneous moments with beautiful and lively photographs. We chose them because we saw a sense of fun and adventure in their photos, and that same essence really came through in our photographs! We couldn't be happier! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Cass

Cass · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Photographer Ever

Picking a photographer is one of the toughest parts of wedding planning, because pictures are one of the only ways you get to capture and remember your wedding day. We went through every profile on WeddingWire and the Knot, before booking WS Photography for our 7/20/19 wedding. When deciding on a photographer, Ana and Milan were very kind, accommodating, and responsive. And aside from them being great to work with, Milan's an absolutely incredible photographer. We did an engagement shoot with Milan and Ana a year before our wedding, and they were very fun to work with and helped us get comfortable getting our pictures taken. We were blown away by how gorgeous the pictures were, and excited for WS to shoot our wedding. On our wedding day, Milan and Tamara were our photographers. Even during the day, you could tell they were so efficient and always planning the next shot. They caught moments we didn't even realize photographers were shooting. They are true professionals and were exceptional the day of the wedding. We received our photos about a month after our wedding, and we were absolutely stunned at how wonderful our wedding album turned out. We've gotten so many compliments on the quality and variety of our wedding album. Their style is crisp, vibrant, natural pictures, which is exactly what we were looking for. Even better, we didn't ever feel awkward or staged. The photos truly captured the joy we felt on our wedding day, and we'll cherish them forever. We just can't say enough good things!

Sent on 09/14/2019

WS Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Cass! We LOVED working with you as well. You and John are wonderful people and we are so happy that we were part of your wedding day
    Congratulations from all of us!
  • Jordan

Jordan Borkowski · Married on 07/05/2019

Artistry at it's finest! Stunning work

We absolutely loved working with Ana, Milan & Team. They were so professional and artistic with their photos. They were easily our favorite and most valuable vendor we worked with for our wedding. You always look back at photos, and our photos are timeless and beautiful. I fully recommend WS Photography if you're looking for a top notch photographer. Bonus: We got some absolutely BEAUTIFUL shots of our 1 year old daughter, and neice/nephew; they were so great with kids!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Jeremy Lawson · Married on 05/04/2019

Great experience.

We had an amazing experience with our photographers. It was great being able to have one with each half of the wedding party. They had a different style and it was a fresh outlook and we love our photos. They took advantage of what the venue offered different settings and it turned out amazing.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Alex · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing All The Way Around!

WS Photography was fantastic throughout the whole wedding process. Ana was always incredibly communicative and helpful via email/phone and responded quickly whenever I reached out.

On our wedding day, it (very unexpectedly) SNOWED in late April, causing us to have to re-plan our photo locations the day of. But Ana, Milan, and Milan were experts in this regard and already had a contingency plan in place. They seamlessly took us to different photo locations around Chicago, capturing the city's beauty while ensuring that we were protected from the elements (including Ana always kindly holding my dress to make sure it didn't get wet). It was definitely was a fun adventure driving around the snowy city with them and a great way to kick off our wedding day (we did a first look, so we had photos before the ceremony).

All of our photos (city pics, ceremony, and reception) turned out amazingly and we were incredibly impressed. WS has a beautiful artistic vision for their photos and we were in awe of some of the creativity and lighting in many of the pictures. In particular, Milan captured a photo of us standing under an umbrella at the end of the night with snowflakes swirling around us in front of the cityscape that pretty much everyone we know has said is the most amazing wedding photo they've ever seen (which is certainly a kudos to Milan and not us haha).

Overall, I would highly recommend WS Photography, They are seasoned professionals, they're simultaneously incredibly prepared and also flexible (an ideal wedding day combo), they are veritable photographic artists with a beautiful vision, and they come at a very reasonable and well-worth-it price. We're so happy we chose them to capture our day!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Alexandra H · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing!

I don’t have enough stars to give them! Everything was so wonderful. Ana is so helpful and easy to communicate with. Milan is so talented. We did engagement photos with them as well as our wedding and we are absolutely so thrilled. Everyone at our wedding can’t stop talking about how wonderful the pictures are and it makes me so happy. There is literally nothing I would change!!! Cannot recommend them enough :)

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Allison

Allison Carroll · Married on 02/11/2019

Such a great team to work with!

We loved working with the whole WS Photography team, and of course loved their photo-journalism style and got plenty of great candid shots. They also did our engagement shoot closer to the wedding to help us prepare to take so many photos on our wedding day. They helped to guide us while also taking our feedback to make sure we got the photos we wanted. We would hire them again 100x for our wedding!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Cari

Cari · Married on 10/13/2018

Most unique and perfect pictures ever!

My husband and I got married in October in Downton Chicago and WS Photography was simply amazing! Milan and his wife were great meeting us before the wedding to plan, were organized and assertive the day of the wedding and the sneak peek of pictures they sent were amazing! They captured so many angles and pictures that I missed in person and ones that I was SO thrilled that they got. For the quality and amount of pictures we got their price was unbeatable. I would recommend ANYONE getting married in Chicago to use WS Photography.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Kat K · Married on 09/30/2018

Garfield-River Roast Chicago Wedding

It's been two months since our wedding, and our family and friends are still talking about our photographs. WS Photography is an amazing vendor. Our pictures captured the day so well, including the moments we didn't get to see. Our wedding album looks like it's out of Vogue and we are so glad we went with Milan Lazic and his team. We wouldn't change a thing. They are worth every penny.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2018

WS Photography is incredible to work with. I highly recommend Milan and his crew! They were on time, easy to work with and took fabulous photos! I loved Milan's creative eye. I could tell he was always thinking of the next best shot and is a master at his craft.
    When planning a wedding there are a lot of moving parts and you have to depend on your vendors to follow through. WS Photography is an incredible and dependable vendor who will capture your big day and those precious moments without you even knowing it. Best of luck! Xo

Sent on 09/10/2018

sarah · Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing Work

Milan and Ana were great to work with through the entire process. I highly recommend doing the engagement shoot since it gives you a chance to get used to being photographed. Milan was great at picking out shots and angles we wouldn't have thought of. So happy we went with WS Photography. We love our wedding pictures!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Jumoke O · Married on 08/31/2018

Wedding August 31st

I loved working with this guys. Ana from the beginning was very lovely and helpful, she helped us picked a package that worked best for us. The day of the wedding was great. I appreciate them working with our videographer. I loved that there were 2 photographers. They were lots of off guards moments which I liked. They were extremely professional. The pictures were phenomenal. I have started referring them to my friends because of how much I loved their works. You will not be disappointed

Sent on 12/31/2018

Bao · Married on 08/25/2018

WS Photography was amazing to work with. We booked Milan for both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. Based on his work, I expected really good work, but I cannot tell you how much we LOVE our photos. I might be biased, but I think they were better than any of the examples that we saw when we were first exploring photographers. Ana was fantastic to work with – she always responded and did so in a timely manner, helped figure out the right locations, and was overall collaborative. I am very much an “A” type, and I had a lot of “must shoot” pictures in mind. However, as I look back at the pictures, some of the ones I thought were “awkward” ended up being some of our favorites! Trust Milan’s eye – he has an amazing skill in being able to set up the best shot! Nem was great as well, and his pictures were just as spectacular. I have several friends who occasionally shoot weddings as a profession, and they even commented on how amazing the pictures were. I would recommend the WS Photography team to anyone!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Mike · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing Wedding Photos- thank you!

WS Photography was very professional and the wedding photos were amazing. We are extremely happy with our summer 2018 wedding album. Thank you so much for the entire WS photography team. Very competitive prices with high quality product. If we could do over we would definitely go again with WS photography!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Kristina

Kristina Mrdja · Married on 08/04/2018

Lovely photos that I will cherish forever

The amount of creativity and love shown in my wedding photos are incredible! Both Milan and Ana have an excellent eye for photography and how to capture stunning photos. The editing was kept natural and elegant. I also have to say that they were extremely professional and although they unfortunately had to deal with a bit of a bump in the road, they handled it calmly and respectfully, doing the best they can to keep my husband and I happy and worry-free on our wedding day. Definitely recommend!! Received over 1000 photos delicately and beautifully packaged.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2018

I am so glad we chose WS Photography to shoot our wedding. From our first meeting with Ana, through to the final preparation and, of course, the wedding itself, the whole team was friendly, courteous, and professional. And, presumably of utmost concern, they take fantastic photographs.

We immediately had feeling of comfort in working with Ana. This feeling was confirmed when we met our day of photography team of Milan, Tamara, and Jelena. On a hot summer June day when we were reluctant to stay outside in the heat for any longer than necessary, each of the photographers were politely persistent in encouraging us to stay outside to get the shots that, in the long term, we will be immensely grateful to have (even if, in the short term, we were uncomfortable).

While we are waiting on the final set of photographs to come through, we have been thoroughly impressed with the sample of photographs that we have seen. Our overall experience with WS Photography has been excellent. We recommend them without reservation.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Veronica · Married on 05/19/2018

As soon as I saw the photo samples by WS Photography I knew I wanted to hire them to photograph my wedding. I was ecstatic for the high quality of photos for the price. Every correspondence that I had with WS Photography and Ana was a positive one, they were extremely professional, responsive, knowledgeable and helped me organize my day of schedule which helped reduce wedding planning stress.

Milan was our photographer and we could not be happier with the quality of photos we received and that professionalism and creativity that he and the team exhibited on our wedding day.

I love that they give you the rights to all photos and make it easy to share with family and friends.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Katarina · Married on 03/24/2018

WS Photography was recommended to us by a high school friend. They shot their wedding last year and I was blown away by the images. When I contacted them, they were very responsive and offered to meet and discuss our wedding plans in person. I am really glad we met because they provided a lot of useful information about the whole wedding planning process. They even helped with our preliminary timeline.
    Our wedding day went smoothly, we were lucky to have a great weather(it was cold but sunny). Our wedding photos are amazing!!! Milan is very creative, I was truly surprised with some of the photos! We shared our wedding gallery with lot of our family members and friends and they love the photos!
    Great photographers, we highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Corie · Married on 11/10/2017

Milan, Ana, and Jelena have been amazing to work with and we haven't even had our wedding yet. So far, we've gotten our engagement pictures back and they were exactly what we wanted. We really didn't want anything overly "posed" and were thinking for very natural photos and Milan did exactly that. They have also been very flexible to work. We could not be more thankful that we decided to go with WS Photography. I would definitely advice other couples to go with WS Photography. Not only do they take beautiful, quality photos but they are also very affordable and easy to work with. So far in wedding planning this is one of the best decisions we've made.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Elyce · Married on 11/04/2017

This is an incredible team of individuals. Ana in the back office is so organized and keeps all of your details and needs front of mind. It was such an easy planning process. Jelena and Milan the day of were INCREDIBLE! They truly captured the emotion in each persons face and we got the most amazing candid photos ever. I re-live the day all the time through these photos. They were very easy going and flexible on such a stressful day! I would easily use them again and HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Jason · Married on 10/01/2017

We recently worked with Milan and Ana on our engagement shoot and it was fantastic! Milan's work is incredible, his artistic vision and ability to capture unique and creative shots is what really drew us to WS Photography. We've been showing off some of our engagement photos already and have gotten some great reactions, everyone wants to know how we got such good pictures. We are thrilled to have them for our upcoming wedding as well.

Sent on 04/22/2017