4 Reviews for WPBELLAGIO

User Photos
todo alt text

Annalisa and Samanta at WP Bellagio helped us plan our wedding in Bellagio/Lierna at Lake Como in May 2018. We started all planning in September and since we are not from Italy we sorted everything out through emails and check lists. They are well organised and very helpful not speaking of the amazing help we got on our wedding day when they made everything work according to plan. We did not have to think about anything other than enjoying our big day. We can really recommend WP Bellagio if you live outside Italy but want to have your wedding there. Thank you again Annalisa and Samanta!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Annalisa and Samanta organised the wedding of our dreams! They were fantastic throughout the whole process - very responsive to all our requests. They have a professional and energetic approach which made planning the wedding with them easy and fun. They make a great team and were a pleasure to work with - we highly recommend them!
Sophie & Michael

Profile Picture Sophie, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Samanta and Annalisa are truly the best wedding planners you could ever come across... they are a dream come true. From the first day we met, they worked with us, listened to us, proposed the most amazing ideas ever... Planning the wedding with them was the best experience ever and when our wedding day finally came, it was ever better than we could imagine. They accompanied us throughout this adventure, step by step, making sure even the finest detail was defined and the result was absolutely astonishing. Put yourselves in the hands of Samanta and Annalisa and you shall not be disappointed! Well done ladies! You are the best wedding team ever!

Profile Picture Olga, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If before getting married I didn't know exactly what was the role of a wedding planner... well, now I could never imagine my wedding without Samanta!! Together with Annalisa, she is an amazing person and professional. Efficient, precise, super reliable, genuinely involved... I also loved her presence during the reception. I was kind of agitated but I knew she would take care of everything and she helped relax and enjoy this magic day :-). Definitely recommended!

Profile Picture Viviana, 8/28/16, 1 Review