Worthington Jewelers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Alanna Getting married on 10/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My fiance's experience with Worthington Jewelers was top notch! I would highly recommend this shop to anyone searching for engagement rings in the Columbus area. The diamond in my ring was passed down through my Fiance's family (originally from Worthington Jewelers when they were under an old name). The associates at WJ were thrilled to see the diamond and were more than happy to help my Fiance find the perfect band and setting.
    Crystal H. Getting married on 10/07/2022

Amazing service!!

Everyone was absolutely amazing, my fiance was helped by Eric who helped him pick out the perfect ring for us. Not only that but when I went in to have my ring fitted he had it done within a few hours. So happy!! We will be back for our bands!
    Amanda Getting married on 08/27/2022

Excellent!

This is one the best jewelers I’ve ever worked with. I’ve had high expectations for years about my ring and I truly mean it when I say my ring exceeded them with flying colors. Not only is the quality great, but the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Cannot recommend them enough.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Aimee S. Married on 06/04/2022

Lifelong customers

My husband and I will forever be lifelong customers of Worthington Jewelers. They are extremely professional and fast with their services. They offer good deals on their wedding bands and have a wide variety to fit every couples needs.
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 05/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful rings, fantastic service, wonderful experience!

My fiancé and I just got back from picking out our wedding bands, and we could not have had a better experience. I am very particular when it comes to shopping, especially a purchase as important as this one, and I was very impressed! We were helped by Annie, and she was so knowledgable. She answered all of our questions, listened to what we wanted, and provided us with an amazing selection to try on while being very considerate of our budget. After our purchase, they surprised us with a $50 gift card for dinner at The Whitney House down the street. Do not hesitate to book an appointment with them!
  • Trib
    Trib R. Married on 03/26/2022

Terrible Customer Service

Update – I received a call from the owner Theresa within an hour of posting my review. She was very apologetic and her sincerity was very evident. She immediately began looking into what had happened before she called me, and now has the ball rolling. It should be noted that she called from her personal cell phone and is personally making sure that everything is rectified.

I dreaded the prospect of starting this process over. Until this we were genuine “five star review” customers of Worthington Jewelers from prior experience. That is what made this so shocking to me. However, Theresa has restored the image and impression we have carried of Worthington Jewelers from the first time we walked in the door.

I want to make sure that I provide up to date information and reviews so that folks can see for themselves what is happening and make their own decisions. Also, if I can take the time to write a negative review, then I can certainly take the time to make sure folks know when the store steps up to the plate to make things right.

Theresa – thank you. Truly. You don’t know how much it means to me that you called me, and that my wife will get this gift.

***

I am a repeat customer of Worthington Jewelers, so I am shocked that I have to write this review. I went in just before Valentine’s Day with a request to have specific stones mounted in a yellow gold cross. Each stone was specific corresponding to a special month between my wife and I. I started working with Stephen on this. It was going to take some time which I understood. Stephen starts the process to see what needed to be done with regards to the setting, how it comes, replacing stones, etc. I was expecting and update within about a week (per Stephen) which did not come. I had to call to follow up. That led to a return call and a trip in to the store to inspect the parts. Several adjustments were needed (that is also expected in custom work for jewelry, so I was good with this). Once the revisions were decided I left the store expecting get an update within the next couple weeks at the very least.

No dice.

After almost a month of no contact I called and left a voicemail asking for an update. This was about two and a half weeks ago. I received no call. I made a return call and left another voicemail four days ago.

I still have heard nothing from the store.

I don't understand why none has taken the time to return my call, or why I'm clearly not important enough to them to take seriously. The piece I am having customized may not be a $10,000 piece of completely custom jewelry, but I am a customer. If they are not interested then at least tell me. If they are facing staffing shortages and are running behind and can't get to the work I understand that as well. I'm flexible.

There are no words for the level of disappointment I feel over this. It took me a long time to come up with this idea, pick the stones that had the most meaning, and put the entire idea together. This is not easy for me to do for various reasons. This is something my wife will cherish due to the meaning behind it. She has been through several very tough years and I just wanted her to have something that would show how much I truly love her.

I will still get this piece made somewhere. I just don't know where yet.

Very disappointed.
    Scott M. Married on 12/10/2021

Amazing experience

I bought my fiancée’s engagement ring here and it was such a great ring/price that we’ve gone back to buy another band and some other jewelry. Everyone there was so nice and helpful throughout the entire process
  • Lisa
    Lisa C. Married on 12/10/2021

Personalized and Perfect

My engagement ring and wedding band are both from Worthington Jewelers. I had a specific vision in mind for both and they were able to work with my husband(who has zero experience buying jewelry) to pick/design the very best option that for what I wanted but also was within his budget!
    Casey Married on 10/23/2021

Highly recommend!

While my now-husband purchased my engagement ring completely on his own, when it came time to buy wedding bands, I knew exactly where I wanted to look. Worthington Jewelers has a reputation for excellence that was certainly met in our experience with them. We were able to conduct a virtual consultation while they were closed due to COVID. After postponing our wedding, it allowed time for us to visit the store in person. Our sales associate was incredibly knowledgeable, making suggestions based on my specific engagement ring and preferences. When he pulled a band in a style I was sure I didn’t want, I decided to humor him. Little did I know, this was the ideal band for my engagement ring - they look like they were made for each other. He provided suggestions to my husband, who wasn’t sure of the correct width. When I picked up the bands, they polished my engagement band, free of charge, while we waited. The rings look stunning, and my band even comes with a lifetime warranty. Highly recommend!
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Phenomenal Custom Work From A Local Business!

I can't put into words how happy we are with our wedding rings! Not only did they do an amazing job creating my custom twist engagement ring, they did a wonderful job creating a custom wedding band to match! The attention to detail of their designer is amazing. The custom wedding band has the exact same twist as my engagement ring, with one of the twists having stones. She carefully designed it so that the twists would interlock together, and even made a subtle bump out so that it would accommodate the engagement stone. Absolutely beautiful work! I couldn't be happier! They were also very helpful with choosing my partners ring. He ended up choosing a 4mm rose gold band with white gold along the edges. Everything was smooth, easy, and much faster than we expected! We highly recommend them to anyone who wants quality jewelry and a personalized experience. Shop Local!
    Shane C. Married on 11/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Would definitely recommend!

Cannot speak highly enough about my experience with Worthington Jewelers. From the first walk in and just shopping around all the way through the purchase of the engagement ring, and even getting it resized. Devon was an amazing help through the entire process, teaching about the the diamonds and rings, and finding a diamond within my price range. Prompt responses the entire time, and the ring was even finished ahead of schedule. My fiancee is in love with her ring! Thank you so much for all of your help.
  • Abbey
    Abbey S. Married on 10/16/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I would not trust anyone else with my engagement ring than Worthington Jewlers.

My Fiance and I were shopping around through different jewelers (even ones out in NYC and LA) for a couple months before settling on Worthington Jewlers.

There are no high pressure sales, they have a wide selection of diamonds, and their employees are top knotch. My fiance really hates high pressure sales and enjoyed designing the ring with Lori to put a custom touch on my engagement ring. Worthington Jewlers has been used by my parents, my sister and her fiance, my best friend and her fiance and my college rooommate and her fiance. All 5 couples consistently go to this jewler for a reason, we know that our money is well spent there, supporting a family business and if something goes wrong they are going to take care of it.

My ring is custom and absolutely perfect. Lori, Theresa, Bob and the rest of the team worked with us until we were completely satisfied with it. If you are on the fence, just go there and talk to them - you will not regret it!
  • F
    Faith Married on 06/20/2020

The absolute BEST

We will never go to another jeweler ever again! Worthington custom set family diamonds for both my engagement and wedding band, creating a completely unique piece that I will cherish forever. We also purchased my husband's wedding band and my wedding gift (a very delicate, solitaire diamond bracelet). They are extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and kind. Local to Columbus and a total 5 star experience!
    Emily H. Married on 05/23/2020

Wonderful experience

Devon was attentive, kind and super knowledgeable. She made the process fun! She is a big part of the reason I will choose Worthington Jewelers again in the future.
    Danielle Married on 12/31/2019

Wonderful People!

I can’t say enough good things about Worthington Jewelers! My engagement was a complete surprise, so I wasn’t involved in the initial purchase from WJ, but my fiancé worked with Eric to create a custom ring that is more beautiful than anything I could’ve ever imagined. Unfortunately, my beautiful ring went missing, and I honestly don’t know how we would’ve made it through the whole ordeal without WJ. It was a very sad and emotional time for me, but they were so supportive and got me the exact same ring in no time at all. They even assisted us during our discussions with insurance. I’m honestly emotional just writing this review and thinking back on how great they’ve been through what has otherwise been such an awful time for us. They truly care about all of their customers and are so so kind. Everyone should go to Worthington Jewelers!
    Sean Married on 11/23/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Worthington Jewelers was great. A friend recommended them to me and I’m glad he did. I wanted a customized ring that incorporated my ideas with the highest quality. Worthington Jewelers made that possible. Working with Tabitha was a great experience. She was always helpful and never pushy. She helped me create the perfect ring for my fiancé.

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Sean, thank you so much for the great feedback regarding your experience with Tabitha! We're so pleased that you are a happy Worthington Jewelers customer.
  • Megan
    Megan R. Married on 11/16/2019

Great Customer Service!

The team at Worthington Jewelers made our wedding band buying experience awesome. They were very easy to work with and so nice! They were great at making sure we were staying in budget and finding something we were very happy with. My husband had an excellent experience buying my engagement ring from them, and now that we are married, we LOVE our wedding bands!
  • Haley
    Haley Married on 11/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cannot Say Enough about Worthington Jewelers!

First of all, this place is not your typical jewelry store. They get to know you, your style, your budget, and what the gift of jewelry actually means to you and the recipient. They want to know your story and how they can fit into that story. My husband and I recently got married and we loved our experience with Worthington Jewelers! We drove 2 hours to this place because it’s the only place to go in our opinion. I could go on forever, but all anyone needs to know is to just go there and you will not be disappointed. I cannot thank the people at Worthington enough for helping us with our wedding bands and helping my husband through the process of finding the perfect engagement ring for me too. We Will be back for future purchase and honestly to just swing by and say hi because we just love it there and love the people!
  • Deidra
    Deidra Married on 10/12/2019

Such good quality!

We got our bands from Worthington and they were perfect! My husband wanted a specific type of band that wasn't very traditional (he wanted a wood band inlayed in metal) and they had such a large selection for him to choose from! They had the exact band I wanted and I am very picky! They even added a sapphire under the band for my husband's birth stone. Also, did I mention they have BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF?? They have the sale twice a year and we saved so much because of it! Such a great store and super helpful staff!
    David Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    From the moment I walked in I knew I was in the right place. The salesperson, Devon, was engaging and truly cared about getting to know me. She was extremely helpful, provided great insight, and answered all the questions I had along with some I hadn’t even thought of. Their products are second to none. Couldn’t be happier with what I put together, and know the lady in my life will be as well. Would highly recommend Worthington Jewelers and Devon to anyone in the market for high quality jewelry and excellent service.

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Devon and the entire Worthington Jewelers team appreciates your review, David! We sincerely appreciate your taking the time to share your experience.
    Andrew Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Worthington jewlers associates attention to detail, quality of knowledge, and most importantly personal honest “non salespersony” attitude made us both feel very comfortable. I wanted my future wife to pick a ring style she liked and our salesperson Devon Bowling went above and beyond my expectations for both of us. She helped her find her style, and helped an ignorant guy like myself that knows nothing of jewelry feel confident and comfortable in what I was spending my money on. The ring we chose felt special to her and myself and I won’t forget it.

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your love story, Andrew! Such beautiful pictures of a lovely couple. We hope to see you again soon!
  • Carly
    Carly Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When researching where to buy an engagement ring for my fiancee, Worthington Jewelers seemed like the perfect place, specifically because of their reviews about accepting LGBT couples. They exceeded my expectations with service, product, and overall experience. I specifically worked with Devon who went above and beyond to find the perfect ring and diamond. 10/10 would recommend!

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Thanks so much, Carly! Devon is fantastic and we appreciate the lovely feedback. We hope you'll come by for another visit soon!
  • Abe
    Abe J. Married on 09/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Reasonably priced and pleased with our rings!

Overall, we are pleased with our wedding rings and appreciated they knowledgeable team they had on staff.
    Trevor Married on 09/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I visited Worthington Jewelers to find the perfect engagement ring for my soon-to-be fiance. This would prove to be one of the best decisions I could have made. Store associate Tabitha was fantastic, and worked diligently to help me identify the right style and look, all within my budget. The process was smooth and enjoyable from start to finish. The goldsmith was even able to set the ring on a expedited time-frame, all in time for the planned proposal. I would highly recommend the Worthington Jewelers experience to anyone.

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Tabitha and the rest of the Worthington Jeweler's team appreciate your recommendation, Trevor! We're so pleased to hear how happy you are with your experience. Thanks for allowing us the honor of being part of your special story!
    Phil Married on 08/31/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I worked with Devon on getting my girlfriend an engagement ring and she did an awesome job and went above and beyond!! I would highly recommend Devon. Very knowledgeable and very easy to work with! Thank you again!

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Thank you, Phil! It was truly our pleasure to help you. Devon and the rest of our team appreciate the opportunity to be part of your love story. We hope you'll come by for another visit soon!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message