Worthington Jewelers Reviews

74 Reviews for Worthington Jewelers

• Lisa

Lisa Castiglione · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Personalized and Perfect

My engagement ring and wedding band are both from Worthington Jewelers. I had a specific vision in mind for both and they were able to work with my husband(who has zero experience buying jewelry) to pick/design the very best option that for what I wanted but also was within his budget!

Sent on 12/22/2020
  • Christine

Christine Adler · Getting married on 05/29/2021

Phenomenal Custom Work From A Local Business!

I can't put into words how happy we are with our wedding rings! Not only did they do an amazing job creating my custom twist engagement ring, they did a wonderful job creating a custom wedding band to match! The attention to detail of their designer is amazing. The custom wedding band has the exact same twist as my engagement ring, with one of the twists having stones. She carefully designed it so that the twists would interlock together, and even made a subtle bump out so that it would accommodate the engagement stone. Absolutely beautiful work! I couldn't be happier! They were also very helpful with choosing my partners ring. He ended up choosing a 4mm rose gold band with white gold along the edges. Everything was smooth, easy, and much faster than we expected! We highly recommend them to anyone who wants quality jewelry and a personalized experience. Shop Local!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Shane Companey · Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing! Would definitely recommend!

Cannot speak highly enough about my experience with Worthington Jewelers. From the first walk in and just shopping around all the way through the purchase of the engagement ring, and even getting it resized. Devon was an amazing help through the entire process, teaching about the the diamonds and rings, and finding a diamond within my price range. Prompt responses the entire time, and the ring was even finished ahead of schedule. My fiancee is in love with her ring! Thank you so much for all of your help.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Abbey

Abbey Swihart · Married on 10/16/2020

I would not trust anyone else with my engagement ring than Worthington Jewlers.

My Fiance and I were shopping around through different jewelers (even ones out in NYC and LA) for a couple months before settling on Worthington Jewlers.

There are no high pressure sales, they have a wide selection of diamonds, and their employees are top knotch. My fiance really hates high pressure sales and enjoyed designing the ring with Lori to put a custom touch on my engagement ring. Worthington Jewlers has been used by my parents, my sister and her fiance, my best friend and her fiance and my college rooommate and her fiance. All 5 couples consistently go to this jewler for a reason, we know that our money is well spent there, supporting a family business and if something goes wrong they are going to take care of it.

My ring is custom and absolutely perfect. Lori, Theresa, Bob and the rest of the team worked with us until we were completely satisfied with it. If you are on the fence, just go there and talk to them - you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Crystal Hanzel · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing service!!

Everyone was absolutely amazing, my fiance was helped by Eric who helped him pick out the perfect ring for us. Not only that but when I went in to have my ring fitted he had it done within a few hours. So happy!! We will be back for our bands!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Emily Hanson · Married on 05/23/2020

Wonderful experience

Devon was attentive, kind and super knowledgeable. She made the process fun! She is a big part of the reason I will choose Worthington Jewelers again in the future.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Danielle M. · Married on 12/31/2019

Wonderful People!

I can’t say enough good things about Worthington Jewelers! My engagement was a complete surprise, so I wasn’t involved in the initial purchase from WJ, but my fiancé worked with Eric to create a custom ring that is more beautiful than anything I could’ve ever imagined. Unfortunately, my beautiful ring went missing, and I honestly don’t know how we would’ve made it through the whole ordeal without WJ. It was a very sad and emotional time for me, but they were so supportive and got me the exact same ring in no time at all. They even assisted us during our discussions with insurance. I’m honestly emotional just writing this review and thinking back on how great they’ve been through what has otherwise been such an awful time for us. They truly care about all of their customers and are so so kind. Everyone should go to Worthington Jewelers!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Sean · Married on 11/23/2019

Working with Worthington Jewelers was great. A friend recommended them to me and I’m glad he did. I wanted a customized ring that incorporated my ideas with the highest quality. Worthington Jewelers made that possible. Working with Tabitha was a great experience. She was always helpful and never pushy. She helped me create the perfect ring for my fiancé.

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Sean, thank you so much for the great feedback regarding your experience with Tabitha! We're so pleased that you are a happy Worthington Jewelers customer.
  • Megan

Megan Rizer · Married on 11/16/2019

Great Customer Service!

The team at Worthington Jewelers made our wedding band buying experience awesome. They were very easy to work with and so nice! They were great at making sure we were staying in budget and finding something we were very happy with. My husband had an excellent experience buying my engagement ring from them, and now that we are married, we LOVE our wedding bands!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 11/16/2019

Cannot Say Enough about Worthington Jewelers!

First of all, this place is not your typical jewelry store. They get to know you, your style, your budget, and what the gift of jewelry actually means to you and the recipient. They want to know your story and how they can fit into that story. My husband and I recently got married and we loved our experience with Worthington Jewelers! We drove 2 hours to this place because it’s the only place to go in our opinion. I could go on forever, but all anyone needs to know is to just go there and you will not be disappointed. I cannot thank the people at Worthington enough for helping us with our wedding bands and helping my husband through the process of finding the perfect engagement ring for me too. We Will be back for future purchase and honestly to just swing by and say hi because we just love it there and love the people!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Deidra

Deidra · Married on 10/12/2019

Such good quality!

We got our bands from Worthington and they were perfect! My husband wanted a specific type of band that wasn't very traditional (he wanted a wood band inlayed in metal) and they had such a large selection for him to choose from! They had the exact band I wanted and I am very picky! They even added a sapphire under the band for my husband's birth stone. Also, did I mention they have BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF?? They have the sale twice a year and we saved so much because of it! Such a great store and super helpful staff!

Sent on 10/17/2019

David · Married on 10/05/2019

From the moment I walked in I knew I was in the right place. The salesperson, Devon, was engaging and truly cared about getting to know me. She was extremely helpful, provided great insight, and answered all the questions I had along with some I hadn’t even thought of. Their products are second to none. Couldn’t be happier with what I put together, and know the lady in my life will be as well. Would highly recommend Worthington Jewelers and Devon to anyone in the market for high quality jewelry and excellent service.

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Devon and the entire Worthington Jewelers team appreciates your review, David! We sincerely appreciate your taking the time to share your experience.

andrew · Married on 09/28/2019

Worthington jewlers associates attention to detail, quality of knowledge, and most importantly personal honest “non salespersony” attitude made us both feel very comfortable. I wanted my future wife to pick a ring style she liked and our salesperson Devon Bowling went above and beyond my expectations for both of us. She helped her find her style, and helped an ignorant guy like myself that knows nothing of jewelry feel confident and comfortable in what I was spending my money on. The ring we chose felt special to her and myself and I won’t forget it.

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your love story, Andrew! Such beautiful pictures of a lovely couple. We hope to see you again soon!
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 09/28/2019

When researching where to buy an engagement ring for my fiancee, Worthington Jewelers seemed like the perfect place, specifically because of their reviews about accepting LGBT couples. They exceeded my expectations with service, product, and overall experience. I specifically worked with Devon who went above and beyond to find the perfect ring and diamond. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Thanks so much, Carly! Devon is fantastic and we appreciate the lovely feedback. We hope you'll come by for another visit soon!

Trevor · Married on 09/06/2019

I visited Worthington Jewelers to find the perfect engagement ring for my soon-to-be fiance. This would prove to be one of the best decisions I could have made. Store associate Tabitha was fantastic, and worked diligently to help me identify the right style and look, all within my budget. The process was smooth and enjoyable from start to finish. The goldsmith was even able to set the ring on a expedited time-frame, all in time for the planned proposal. I would highly recommend the Worthington Jewelers experience to anyone.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Tabitha and the rest of the Worthington Jeweler's team appreciate your recommendation, Trevor! We're so pleased to hear how happy you are with your experience. Thanks for allowing us the honor of being part of your special story!
  • Abe

Abe Jacob · Married on 09/06/2019

Reasonably priced and pleased with our rings!

Overall, we are pleased with our wedding rings and appreciated they knowledgeable team they had on staff.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Phil · Married on 08/31/2019

I worked with Devon on getting my girlfriend an engagement ring and she did an awesome job and went above and beyond!! I would highly recommend Devon. Very knowledgeable and very easy to work with! Thank you again!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Thank you, Phil! It was truly our pleasure to help you. Devon and the rest of our team appreciate the opportunity to be part of your love story. We hope you'll come by for another visit soon!

Jamie · Married on 08/10/2019

Fantastic!

Began our experience with Eric at Worthington Jewelers last fall when designing my engagement ring. He was exceptionally patient with us (me) and we got exactly what we wanted. I absolutely love it!! We recently went back to purchase our wedding bands and again Eric was awesome. Remembering us easily as we walked in and we picked up where we left off last fall. We couldn’t recommend Worthington Jewelers more! Best wishes!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Rahaf · Married on 08/02/2019

Had a great experience with Devon Bowling - she made things so easy and flexible for us and took the time to really let us know that we had multiple options! Amazing customer service!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Noelle · Married on 08/02/2019

Perfection!

Our experience at Worthington Jewelers was nothing short of amazing. We worked with both Rick and Lori and the customer service aspect of our experience was perfect. They are extremely personable and easy to talk to as well as responsive and attentive. They have made life long customers of us!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Russ · Married on 06/15/2019

Since the moment my girlfriend and I walked in the door, Devon took great care of us. We never felt like we were being sold a diamond ring rather we felt that we were being educated about the diamond. Devon wanted to know what we wanted in a diamond and then provided us with a myriad of choices. It was a great experience from day one!! I would highly recommend Worthington Jewelers!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Your review and recommendation is very much appreciated by Devon and our entire staff, Russ. We love helping our customers understand all of their options to make sure they can find the perfect ring! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Jack · Married on 06/01/2019

Worthington Jewelers made my life much easier while shopping for an engagement ring for my fiance. My sales associate, Tabitha, was wonderful and helped me build a beautiful custom ring that I knew Kate would love (and she did!). Tabitha and the sales team at Worthington Jewelers helped make ring shopping an enjoyable experience, and I highly recommend their services to anyone who is jewelry shopping in the Columbus area!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Thanks for your recommendation, Jack! We're happy to hear Tabitha was able to make your ring shopping experience fun and easy, as that is always our goal. Visit us again soon!

Christine · Married on 05/25/2019

The staff was extremely supportive! They were open to showing a variety of options and were great with working within my budget.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

That is wonderful to hear, Christine! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on WeddingWire. We're always happy to help our customers however we can. Come back to see us again soon!

Brian M Nusser · Married on 05/18/2019

Great Experience!!!

Simply a great experience! Great Atmosphere, very friendly, helpful, courteous, and moreover, informed staff!! We visited the location on more than one occasion, and everyone was very helpful, but never pushy or overbearing, and we thought that the quality of the merchandise was far better than those "chain" stores in the malls, etc. When we finalized our decision, we dealt with Eric Flannagan, who was very helpful, cooperative, and just basically a great guy to deal with!!! We are very pleased with our experience, our purchase, and will definitely be Worthington Jewelers customers again!!!!

Sent on 02/23/2019
  • Shae

Shae · Married on 04/27/2019

Great Service

My fiance and I went to Worthington to find the perfect engagement ring. They were very knowledgeable and immediately found the perfect ring. We went back to them for the wedding bands, where we ended up going with custom rings. The pricing was excellent and the service was top notch. We plan on going to Worthington for all our jewelry needs.

Sent on 02/26/2019