Worthington Jewelers Reviews

Worthington Jewelers 2
Worthington Jewelers 3

Crystal Hanzel · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Amazing service!!

Everyone was absolutely amazing, my fiance was helped by Eric who helped him pick out the perfect ring for us. Not only that but when I went in to have my ring fitted he had it done within a few hours. So happy!! We will be back for our bands!

Danielle M. · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Wonderful People!

I can’t say enough good things about Worthington Jewelers! My engagement was a complete surprise, so I wasn’t involved in the initial purchase from WJ, but my fiancé worked with Eric to create a custom ring that is more beautiful than anything I could’ve ever imagined. Unfortunately, my beautiful ring went missing, and I honestly don’t know how we would’ve made it through the whole ordeal without WJ. It was a very sad and emotional time for me, but they were so supportive and got me the exact same ring in no time at all. They even assisted us during our discussions with insurance. I’m honestly emotional just writing this review and thinking back on how great they’ve been through what has otherwise been such an awful time for us. They truly care about all of their customers and are so so kind. Everyone should go to Worthington Jewelers!

Sean · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Working with Worthington Jewelers was great. A friend recommended them to me and I’m glad he did. I wanted a customized ring that incorporated my ideas with the highest quality. Worthington Jewelers made that possible. Working with Tabitha was a great experience. She was always helpful and never pushy. She helped me create the perfect ring for my fiancé.

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Sean, thank you so much for the great feedback regarding your experience with Tabitha! We're so pleased that you are a happy Worthington Jewelers customer.

David · Getting married on 10/05/2019

From the moment I walked in I knew I was in the right place. The salesperson, Devon, was engaging and truly cared about getting to know me. She was extremely helpful, provided great insight, and answered all the questions I had along with some I hadn’t even thought of. Their products are second to none. Couldn’t be happier with what I put together, and know the lady in my life will be as well. Would highly recommend Worthington Jewelers and Devon to anyone in the market for high quality jewelry and excellent service.

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Devon and the entire Worthington Jewelers team appreciates your review, David! We sincerely appreciate your taking the time to share your experience.

andrew · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Worthington jewlers associates attention to detail, quality of knowledge, and most importantly personal honest “non salespersony” attitude made us both feel very comfortable. I wanted my future wife to pick a ring style she liked and our salesperson Devon Bowling went above and beyond my expectations for both of us. She helped her find her style, and helped an ignorant guy like myself that knows nothing of jewelry feel confident and comfortable in what I was spending my money on. The ring we chose felt special to her and myself and I won’t forget it.

Worthington Jewelers 4
    Worthington Jewelers 5

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your love story, Andrew! Such beautiful pictures of a lovely couple. We hope to see you again soon!
  • Carly

Carly · Getting married on 09/28/2019

When researching where to buy an engagement ring for my fiancee, Worthington Jewelers seemed like the perfect place, specifically because of their reviews about accepting LGBT couples. They exceeded my expectations with service, product, and overall experience. I specifically worked with Devon who went above and beyond to find the perfect ring and diamond. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Thanks so much, Carly! Devon is fantastic and we appreciate the lovely feedback. We hope you'll come by for another visit soon!

Trevor · Getting married on 09/06/2019

I visited Worthington Jewelers to find the perfect engagement ring for my soon-to-be fiance. This would prove to be one of the best decisions I could have made. Store associate Tabitha was fantastic, and worked diligently to help me identify the right style and look, all within my budget. The process was smooth and enjoyable from start to finish. The goldsmith was even able to set the ring on a expedited time-frame, all in time for the planned proposal. I would highly recommend the Worthington Jewelers experience to anyone.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Tabitha and the rest of the Worthington Jeweler's team appreciate your recommendation, Trevor! We're so pleased to hear how happy you are with your experience. Thanks for allowing us the honor of being part of your special story!

Phil · Getting married on 08/31/2019

I worked with Devon on getting my girlfriend an engagement ring and she did an awesome job and went above and beyond!! I would highly recommend Devon. Very knowledgeable and very easy to work with! Thank you again!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Thank you, Phil! It was truly our pleasure to help you. Devon and the rest of our team appreciate the opportunity to be part of your love story. We hope you'll come by for another visit soon!

Rahaf · Getting married on 08/02/2019

Had a great experience with Devon Bowling - she made things so easy and flexible for us and took the time to really let us know that we had multiple options! Amazing customer service!

Russ · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Since the moment my girlfriend and I walked in the door, Devon took great care of us. We never felt like we were being sold a diamond ring rather we felt that we were being educated about the diamond. Devon wanted to know what we wanted in a diamond and then provided us with a myriad of choices. It was a great experience from day one!! I would highly recommend Worthington Jewelers!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Your review and recommendation is very much appreciated by Devon and our entire staff, Russ. We love helping our customers understand all of their options to make sure they can find the perfect ring! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Jack · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Worthington Jewelers made my life much easier while shopping for an engagement ring for my fiance. My sales associate, Tabitha, was wonderful and helped me build a beautiful custom ring that I knew Kate would love (and she did!). Tabitha and the sales team at Worthington Jewelers helped make ring shopping an enjoyable experience, and I highly recommend their services to anyone who is jewelry shopping in the Columbus area!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Thanks for your recommendation, Jack! We're happy to hear Tabitha was able to make your ring shopping experience fun and easy, as that is always our goal. Visit us again soon!

Christine · Getting married on 05/25/2019

The staff was extremely supportive! They were open to showing a variety of options and were great with working within my budget.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

That is wonderful to hear, Christine! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on WeddingWire. We're always happy to help our customers however we can. Come back to see us again soon!

Heather · Married on 11/17/2018

We worked with Beth to redesign my mother in laws wedding band! She knew exactly what I was looking for! She did an awesome job at researching all of our options since we needed a custom design. Their buy one get one half off sale was amazing to then get my fiancé’s wedding band! Every time we came into the store every employee was friendly and helpful! They will be our first jeweler to Recommend in the future!

Worthington Jewelers 6

Kyle · Married on 11/10/2018

I came in with a special request, to create an engagement ring from a 3D file I'd made. Devon was super helpful- she provided periodic consultations and set me up with the goldsmith, and they both helped me figure out how to design it so it was beautiful and followed their smithing standards. I bought my stone from them and they set it once I had the ring cast. Fast turnaround and so accommodating!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

We appreciate the fantastic review, Kyle! Thank you for the shout out to Devon and for sharing your feedback. It was truly our pleasure to bring your design to life!
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 10/27/2018

If you walk into worthington jewelers and are looking at engagement rings especially, Devon Bowing is the one you want to talk too! I personally had never stepped foot into any jewelry store ever and was met at the door by Devon immediately! She was smiling and made me feel less stressed right away! I had a picture of a ring design I had in mind and they custom made it for $1000 less the the online price from a different website. They also were the only ones to have the kind of diamonds i was looking for! They even were able to put the ring together in less time than any other place would have because I was proposing sooner than their usual time to get someone their ring! We will definitely be going back here for our wedding bands and anything else we'll ever need! Thanks again Devon!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Your feedback means so much to Devon and our entire team, Quinn! We appreciate the opportunity to bring your ideal ring to life. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

Shonda · Married on 10/20/2018

We used Worthington Jewelers for both our engagement rings and wedding bands and had a great experience. Tabitha was extremely helpful throughout the whole process and kept us informed every step of the way!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

That's what we strive to provide every day, Shonda, so your review means a lot to Tabitha and our team. We appreciate your review and hope to see you again soon!

Julie · Married on 10/20/2018

My fiancée and I shopped her for our engagement and wedding bands and had a great experience! We worked with Tabitha every step of the way and she was great at helping us find what we were looking for and communicating with us about our orders.

Sara Mccain · Married on 09/22/2018

Ringing in a new life together

Every day when I catch a glimpse of my ring I am grateful for how well my husband knows me. Our rings are a reminder of who we are and their essence was captured thanks to Worthington and Tabitha. Kevin loved working with Tabitha to create my unique yellow gold ring, incorporating in our personalities and story. Every step of the way she was fun to work with and we appreciate her endlessly to this day!

• Allison

Allison · Married on 09/12/2018

Beautiful high quality jewelry with knowledgable staff

We purchased the engagement ring and both weddings here and we love them so much. The staff was so easy to work with and incredibly reliable. We received very good input and advice and had a truly great experience shopping here. I am completely in love with my wedding band and would have never tried it on if it weren't for the staff at Worthington Jewelers. Highly recommend!

rick · Married on 08/24/2018

I was totally unsure of what I wanted and Devon from Worthington Jewelers helped me every step of the way. Not only did she find my wives dream rings but saved me a bunch of money too!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Thanks so much for letting us know, Rick! We're very happy to hear this. We're always here to help with any future questions you might have.
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 08/10/2018

I was looking for a jeweler with unique options or the ability to made something custom and a friend suggested Worthington Jewelers. Kathryn Givens was wonderful to work with, responded quickly to e-mails, and was very patient despite all my waffling during the making of my custom ring set. I couldn't be happier with the end product!

Brian · Married on 04/28/2018

Devon is the best! She goes out of her way to help you with your every need.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Brian, we appreciate your kind comments regarding your experience with Devon. We love receiving feedback from our customers. Thanks again for your review!

Joel · Married on 03/25/2018

The whole process was surprisingly painless, and I didn't feel pushed to buy something out of my price range. Rick Harrison was really good to work with and did a good job explaining everything and helping us find the ring that my girlfriend wanted at a reasonable price (as far as diamonds go!).

Sent on 09/28/2017

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

Hi, Joel, and thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback regarding your experience with Rick. It's our belief that ring shopping should be fun, not stressful or full of pressure to buy a ring that doesn't match your budget or style. Thank you for choosing Worthington Jewelers and we hope you'll visit us again soon!

Amy · Married on 01/20/2018

Devon Bowling was a pleasure to work with when we visited Worthington Jewelers to look at engagement rings, and I can't wait to visit and have her work with us as we pick out our wedding bands!

Devon provides excellent customer service! As we were browsing engagement rings, she really took the time to get to know us and our love story, creating more of a personal experience. She is a great listener, and spent so much time with us answering questions and showing us many different rings and options for customization. She went above and beyond and ordered a specific band for me that wasn't in the store, just so I could try it with different shaped diamonds to get a feel for the style! She was also very responsive to our email inquiries and flexible in working with our schedules for appointments.

My fiancé enjoyed working with Devon to create the most beautiful ring for our engagement. I think he definitely appreciated her knowledge, experience, and guidance during the process.

We still keep in touch with Devon, and she keeps us posted on special events and sales happening at the store! I would highly recommend visiting Worthington Jewelers for any jewelry needs and working with Devon. What a great locally owned business!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Worthington Jewelers's reply:

That is wonderful to hear, Amy! Thank you so much for writing about your experience shopping with Devon. Receiving such great feedback means a lot to her and to our whole team. We truly love helping our customers find the exact perfect ring to represent their unique love story and we're happy to hear that it shows. We look forward to your next visit!