Worsell Manor Reviews

29 | Warwick, MD

29 Reviews for Worsell Manor

Kelly Rose · Married on 06/03/2017

Scott was so wonderful to work with and always answered my emails quickly! He worked so hard to make sure our day was absolutely perfect! And the Manor House was beautiful to stay in!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Liz · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I got married here last month. Scott is great to work with and very laid back. Scott allowed us to visit the venue several times prior to the wedding and provided ample access in order to decorate and get everything ready. The venue comes with tables and chairs for the reception and benches for ceremony seating. They set up the tables and chairs according to the seating plan you create with the caterer. The venue is absolutely beautiful. We choose this venue because the scenery is gorgeous and has several outdoor ceremony locations, but in the event of rain, we planned to move the ceremony into the smaller barn. Fortunately the weather was perfect and we were married outside, but this was one barn venue that if it rained, I didn't feel like I was compromising my ceremony space. Go visit, you will fall in love.

** Note** If you book here and need hotel space, get your wedding block early. We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Middletown. There are not many hotels in the area. By contacting the Hampton several months in advance, I was able to secure space nearby and got a lower rate for the rooms.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Jessa · Married on 06/10/2017

I got married at Worsell Manor in June of 2017 and I can not say enough great things! The property is beautiful, the owner, Scott, was amazing to work with. Very responsive, helpful, and willing to do anything for you. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Casey · Married on 09/30/2017

3.5

Our wedding was everything we dreamed it would be. Worsell Manor is a gorgeous Venue and the Barn is beautiful and rustic. Scott is awesome to work with. Definitely recommend for anyone looking for rustic country wedding theme!

Sent on 12/26/2017