Worsell Manor Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Maureen Married on 05/21/2022

Memorable Venue

Venue is beautiful, staff very accommodating.
    Toni W. Married on 04/30/2022

Everything we dreamed of

Beautiful barn venue! Scott was amazing with helping us set-up and was quick to respond to any questions throughout the planning process. I am so happy to have had our wedding on this property. It was everything we dreamed of and more!!

Toni,

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to have you at Worsell Manor. Please let us know if you would like to come back and visit.
    Amanda K. Married on 03/19/2022

Amazing Experience!

I can’t say enough positive words about my experience at Worsell Manor. The location is absolutely beautiful on every inch of the property! Scott and Olivia were awesome to work with and they were always quick to answer any of my questions. On the day of our wedding, Olivia kept everything running smoothly and made sure we were taken care of throughout the entire day! I would highly recommend you check out this property. I am so glad we did!
    Andrew M. Married on 03/19/2022

Perfect location

From the moment we first toured Worsell Manor we were given nothing but the best service from Scott and Olivia. The venue was everything we could have hope to have, Scott was unbelievably accommodating and quick to respond to our emails. Being able to have the ceremony and reception all in the same location made it very convenient for us as well as our guests. Having access to the venue and the whole property for Fri-Sat-Sun morning, was a huge bonus to allow for set up and break down of our decorations. The entire venue is gorgeous, with beautiful landscape across the property. Our guests were constantly telling us how much they loved the venue, especially the barn. The main barn is spectacular, the lighting just adds to the ambiance. The whole experience was wonderful, and we couldn't have found a better location for our wedding. On the day of the wedding, Olivia kept everything running smoothly and on schedule. She made sure we had everything we needed throughout the day.
    Tim S. Married on 11/06/2021

Historic and Elegant.

Really good experience with this venue and its staff. Would recommend for someone looking for something a bit different and also elegant.
    Lisa M. Married on 10/23/2021

Our Wessing was amazing!

We decided on Worsell Manor because we were looking for a classic space where we could also stay the weekend. The house itself is beautiful and the barn was perfect! The owner, Scott, was responsive and helpful. We hired Maegan, who works at Worsell, as our Day of Coordinator- best decision ever! Even when a storm rolled through between our ceremony and reception, she quickly adjusted and reorganized everything in the barn. I didn't have to worry about a thing!
    One of the other reasons we chose Worsell were the bathrooms for the guests. Many of the other venues we looked at had 1 stall for men, 1 stall for women; Worsell had a separate building with 3 stalls each plus a family restroom. I know that's an odd reason to pick a venue but it's an important one :)
    Overall, we had an excellent experience and an amazing wedding here; we highly recommend!
    Deanna C. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing venue and staff

The beautiful Worsell Manor was the perfect choice for our wedding day. Scott and Olivia are very responsive and helpful to fulfill your requests and needs. We highly recommend this venue to others!
    Deanna C. Married on 10/09/2021

Beautiful historic venue with a rustic, chic barn and an amazingly helpful staff.

Scott and his team at Worsell Manor did everything they could to make my daugher's vision for her wedding come to life. They were flexible and accomdodating througout the entire process. I cannot thank them enough for all their help! Lastly, the value is incedible in comparision to similiar venues in the area.
  • Ashley
    Ashley J. Married on 10/02/2021

Worsell feels like home now!

Being able to spend the weekend at our wedding venue was the most special experience I will never forget. My family and bridal party made it our home for the weekend and made the worries about traveling on the day of the wedding disappear! Scott and Shaina were the most helpful and made sure my day was exactly what I wanted. I look forward to visiting throughout the years and reminiscing on our wedding day :)
    Ashley Married on 09/25/2021

So amazing!

Worsell is BEAUTIFUL! So many amazing shots for photos and Scott and Olivia are the nicest people! I highly recommend.
    Lori M. Married on 09/11/2021

Dream Wedding at Worsell Manor

We had the perfect wedding at Worsell! Scott is great to work with and very accommodating. We had to postpone due to COVID and Scott worked with us to make that happen. It was very special to be able to have our family stay with us in the amazing manor. We loved being able to have everything in one location and for the weekend. The manor, the barn and the grounds are absolutely beautiful and the perfect place for a wedding. Our guests are still raving about it!
  • Christine
    Christine R. Married on 09/04/2021

Truly magical!

Worsell Manor was everything we could have wanted in a wedding venue and more. We had our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception there which made everything so convenient. They have multiple spaces to hold your ceremony and the barn makes for the most magical reception! We had multiple guests say it was the best venue they’ve ever attended. Scott and Olivia also were the best people to work with for booking and running the wedding. They were quick to answer my crazy questions and made everything so stress free! I’d you want the perfect venue this is it!
  • Taylor
    Taylor C. Married on 08/28/2021

We had the BEST wedding

We just got married 2 weeks ago at worsell manor and we had the most amazing experience, the venue is so beautiful and it was just what I imagined for my wedding day. The venue worked amazing with all of our vendors, I would highly recommend choosing worsell manor for your wedding!
  • Christine
    Christine C. Married on 08/28/2021

Worsell Manor Wedding

My daughter's wedding ceremony and reception were held at Worsell Manor last Saturday. It was absolutely perfect in every way. All of the guests raved about how beautiful the venue looked. The barn has a cozy, rustic yet elegant charm. The grounds are just beautiful, so many places for photo ops. It was wonderful having the use of the manor house to get ready the day of the wedding. Scott was very helpful and easy to work with throughout the process. He always got back to us very quickly anytime we had a question. Olivia, an independent contractor, was our " wedding day coordinator". Olivia was fabulous!! She kept everything organized and on schedule. She is very familiar with the venue, we could not have pulled off such a perfect day without her expertise! I highly recommend Worsell Manor for anyone looking for some rustic charm, beautiful grounds, history and just the perfect location for a wedding. Thank you to Scott, Olivia and all the wonderful staff who helped give Taylor and Kevin the wedding of their dreams!
    Maddie T. Married on 06/07/2021

A great experience!!

We hosted our wedding reception at Worsell Manor this past July, and it was a great experience! We were able to have a socially distant wedding with the doors to the barn held open and the beautiful grounds were perfect for allowing our guests to spread out comfortably. I felt so comfortable and Scott was wonderful to work with! Our every need was taken care of and I was able to enjoy our reception without worrying about anything! I would recommend!
    Lane B. Married on 06/05/2021

Seamless experience with staff and gorgeous venue- highly recommend

I'm not sure where to begin to rave about Worsell manor and their staff. The owner responded to my emails within the day, and was always available to meet within 2 days on site to discuss any questions I had. The day of my wedding 2 staff members were present to ensure everything was seamless- their professionalism and hospitality were noticed. It is evident that the venue staff and owner's first priority is that their brides and grooms have a truly magical, and stress free day- my husband and I's day was nothing short of that. There are various gorgeous locations on the property to capture beautiful photos (your photographer will love the versatility!). I dreamt of having my wedding here, and it exceeded my expectations. I would re-live the day if I could, 10/10 recommend Worsell Manor. You feel more like a friend than you do a customer, and that level of genuine care on behalf of the owner truly makes a great impact!
  • Tina
    Tina S. Married on 05/10/2021

Mother of the Groom's perspective

As Mother of the Groom, I worked with the owner to complete the bar package. Scott was always very prompt to answer email or phone calls. I feel we got a great value for the money we paid. The day was perfect! The venue is beautiful! We were able to use the house the day of the wedding for everyone to get ready in which was a treat itself. There are so many beautiful photo opportunities here. You won't be disappointed.
    Matt I. Married on 04/24/2021

Beautiful Wedding Place

Everything was great from the time we got there until we left on Sunday.I think that my daughter had everything she wanted from the decorations ,food and the bar was outstanding.Thanks again to Scott and crew for working with us to make things perfect.
  • Nora
    Nora B. Married on 04/01/2021

Beautiful venue

Worsell was exactly what we were imagining when we decided what kind of wedding we wanted . Beautiful surroundings and venue. Friendly helpful and accommodating staff. Everyone could not stop talking about how spectacular this place is .

Worsell Manor's reply:

Nora, Thank you for the kind words. You were a pleasure to work with. Wishing Bethany and Garrett a happy, healthy life together.
    Lauren N. Married on 03/05/2021

One of a kind

My husband and I had really struggled planning a wedding in a pandemic! Three weeks before our date, our original venue cancelled on us! Within that same week my husband was able to relocate us to Worsell Manor, which I believe was meant to be! Switching everything three weeks before your date seems impossible, but Scott, Olivia, Kate, and the rest of the staff were FANTASTIC and very professional! They comforted us with many different accommodations and truly made our experience and day very magical. We were really happy with the free range we had in decorating and planning. The day really couldn't have gone more perfect!

Lauren,

Thank you for the kind words. You and your families were a pleasure to work with. We wish you and Sam a happy and healthy life together.
    Peter N. Married on 09/19/2020

Worsell Manor

Worsell Manor was a wonderful choice for my daughter's wedding. Scott and his staff were helpful with planning, advice, and support that made the day a success. It's a beautiful facility and excellent value.
    Tim A. Married on 09/12/2020

Beautiful Location

This location is a hidden gem. The grounds are immaculate and could not ask for better value for your dollar. We didn't have our wedding here because of COVID delays, but we had the postponed reception and every guest was in awe.

Tim,

Thank you for choosing Worsell Manor. It was a pleasure working with you and Caitlin. Wishing you both a happy and healthy life together.
  • Jessica
    Jessica N. Married on 08/29/2020

Seriously the best venue!! We loved having our wedding here!!

Worsell Manor was the perfect venue for our wedding! Scott Millar and the entire team were an absolute pleasure to work with. Responses were always timely and our communication was constant and open. They were easily accessible and extremely helpful. We got the venue for the entire weekend and felt very catered to. They were flexible with everything. The Barn, Manor House and entire farm are GORGEOUS!! Everyone was impressed by how beautiful the area was. The Barn and farm could have been from a Hallmark movie! This was fantastic quality at an affordable and reasonable cost. Scott and the team are professional, kind, helpful and very friendly! Would recommend Worsell to everyone and have already told many people about it! Truly a remarkable and hidden gem in Maryland! Can't say enough wonderful things about Worsell!
    Elijah K. Married on 05/09/2020

Incredible people, beautiful property

Scott came through when my wife and I lost our venue a year before our wedding day. His price for the rental was reasonable and during the pandemic he was letting us know all his updates as he knew himself.
    Katie Married on 11/02/2019

Best. Day. Ever

Worsell was such a great venue for our Fall barn wedding! I absolutely love the property. The manor house was a beautiful place to get ready and take pictures and the two barns were perfect for our ceremony and reception. Scott was really easy to work with and was quick to respond. He even dealt with us coming by multiple times to take another look before the big day. Everything went really smoothly and we had a great time. Highly recommend Worsell Manor!