Worsell Manor Reviews

Worsell Manor 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Pini · Married on 10/12/2019

One of a Kind Experience

Scott was amazing and super helpful. He made it a priority to ensure that everything was perfect and just as I envisioned it on our big day! Scott provided our wedding planner Tess, who made all my rustic wedding dreams come true. It was honestly, a one of a kind, magical day!

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Worsell Manor 20
  • Ed Monroe

Ed Monroe · Married on 09/28/2019

Best Venue Ever

Contacted Scott at the last minute and fortunately he was able to accommodate us. Pleasure to deal with. Helped in every aspect he could and was flexible in any area he was able to. At Worsell you will get the most bang for your buck. They will make your wedding perfect for you. We could not ask for a better experience through this entire process. They made our special day more than we could ask for.

Sent on 09/30/2019
    Worsell Manor 21
    Worsell Manor 22
    Worsell Manor 23

Lindsey Marucha · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Venue!

Scott was so helpful and attentive.

Sent on 09/26/2019
    Worsell Manor 24

Victoria · Married on 09/07/2019

The Perfect Venue

Scott was such a fantastic person to work with, super easy going and very flexible to our needs. We ended up renting the manor house as it proved to be absolutely worth it and made things so much easier (albeit it is a bit pricy)! The property is very well maintained, the house the same and the barn was perfect for the 137 people who came to our wedding. We could not have been happier. The covered outside patio was perfect for people who wanted to be away from the music or needed another drink. We ended up doing a consumption bar and it worked out very well. We can't thank him enough for everything!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Jeff · Married on 08/31/2019

Fantastic Wedding Experience

Our experience using Worsell Manor for our wedding was top notch! Scott runs a great ship, and took care of us all weekend. It is great bang for you buck, and he is really flexible and was willing to work with us to make sure everything went smoothly. We can't speak higher of our experience. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Amanda Pupillo · Married on 06/01/2019

Amanda and Chris’s wedding

Scott, the owner of Worsell manor was very kind, responsive, professional, and helpful. He made planning a wedding at his venue easy and stress free. Worsell manor is a gorgeous venue. We fell in love with the property as soon as we saw it and couldn’t wait to book there. It was the perfect place for our wedding!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Worsell Manor 25
    Worsell Manor 26
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 05/26/2019

Stunning grounds, amazing owner, perfect venue!

My husband and I knew we wanted to get married at Worsell Manor as soon as we drove up to the property. The grounds are unbelievably beautiful, from the historic brick manor house and the rose bushes scattered around the property, to the stunning restored barn with wood from floor to ceiling. Once we met Scott, we knew we had to have our wedding there. I cannot say enough good things about Scott. He was so patient and understanding with me (and my crazy mother) throughout the entire year we had of planning. He was always available to answer any and all questions we had and allowed us to come visit the property what seemed like a million times before the big day so I could visualize all of my ideas in person. It was so relaxing being able to get ready in the manor house on the morning of our wedding, as well as coming in the day before to decorate in the barn and on the grounds. We didn't have to worry about finding a restaurant for our rehearsal dinner; we had it right in the granary barn on the property! Our entire experience with Scott and Worsell Manor was unbelievably amazing and one I will never forget. I know our guests will be talking about our wedding for years to come! Thank you, Scott, for everything!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Worsell Manor 27
    Worsell Manor 28
    Worsell Manor 29

Joey Sarpen · Married on 05/04/2019

The perfect venue

From the moment I first toured Worsell Manor we were given nothing but the best service from Scott Millar. The venue was everything we dreamed of, and Scott was unbelievably accommodating. The pricing was fair, especially since it includes access to the venue and the whole property for Fri-Sat-Sun, which was such a huge bonus to allow for set up and break down of decor for both the ceremony AND reception. The entire venue is gorgeous, with beautiful gardens all over the property. The main barn is spectacular, the lighting just adds to the ambiance. I loved that there was a backup barn option for inclement weather (which we thankfully didn't need). The whole experience was wonderful, and we couldn't have picked a better location for our wedding. Worsell Manor isn't just a wedding factory, so they care about your day and go the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect for you

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Worsell Manor 30
  • Melissa

Melissa Einhorn · Married on 11/17/2018

My dream wedding weekend

I have not one complaint about Worsell Manor. I LOVED EVERYTHING!! Working with Scott was a pleasure ~ he is helpful and goes above and beyond to ensure the perfect day. The best part was the ability to rent the venue for the weekend so our wedding party could stayed with us in the manor. We hosted the rehearsal dinner there, hair and make-up came to us the day of the wedding and we had brunch Sunday before cleaning up and heading home. The grounds are beautiful, the barn turned out perfect and our dream wedding came to life.

Sent on 12/05/2018

L Lambert · Married on 10/27/2018

Mother of Bride

they were great to work with. With the bad weather they helped in every way they could

Sent on 11/05/2018

Pam · Married on 10/06/2018

Worsell Manor is absolutely a beautiful setting for a wedding! The grounds are lovely and well manicured around the beautifully restored Manor House. The barn was absolutely the perfect setting for our son and daughter-in-law's wedding reception. Scott (the owner) was so helpful and always very quick to respond to any questions we had. We would highly recommend this venue to any couple looking for a country estate/barn wedding setting or for any event needing a beautiful estate type setting (from formal to casual).

Sent on 10/11/2018

David · Married on 09/29/2018

The place is beautiful!! I would choose it over and over again giving the chance. Scott and Tess are very helpful at everything. Would def recommend to anyone

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Worsell Manor 36
    Worsell Manor 37

Randy and Dawn Greer · Married on 09/21/2018

Great Experience!

Scott was very flexible and made this a very easy experience. Our guests were extremely impressed by the venue and had a great time!! The entire family of the bride stayed in the mansion and it made the day that much easier and convenient.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2018

Worsell manor is a beautiful venue and is very accommodating. The history makes it even more interesting and the kindness of Scott makes the wedding process easier. This is a venue truly like no other.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Worsell Manor 38
    Worsell Manor 39
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 06/09/2018

For my husband and I, the venue was the cornerstone of our wedding, as we wanted to get married and celebrate our love and life together in a place that was (seemingly) effortlessly beautiful. Finding Worsell Manor was a godsend and we couldn't be happier with the decision to have our wedding there. This venue—the manor house, the grounds, the barn—it's all simply gorgeous and was the perfect backdrop to our day. We even had to move our ceremony indoors due to rain and, to be at a venue where the bride doesn't care whether she gets married indoors or out—because it's all beautiful—is saying something.

Scott was a dream to work with—incredibly accommodating and supportive—and he is working tirelessly to transform Worsell Manor into everything brides and grooms could possibly be looking for. He genuinely has his clients in mind as he makes changes at the venue and the upgrades he added in time for our day made all the difference! The process was easy and the day was perfect!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Worsell Manor 40
    Worsell Manor 41
    Worsell Manor 42
    Worsell Manor 43
    Worsell Manor 44
    Worsell Manor 45

Megan · Married on 06/02/2018

Just beautiful!! We couldn't have chosen a more perfect location.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Scott, the owner at Worsell Manor. From day one he extremely attentive and genuine. Every question I ever had was answered, and in a timely manor for that matter. He was very easy to work with, and made me feel like I was the only client he had. He treated my family and I like he would treat his own family. I️ have no complaints; if I could do it all again, I would absolutely choose the Manor!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Donna · Married on 11/04/2017

My daughter had her dream wedding at Worsell Manor! This is a beautifully restored part of history! I can not say enough how personal ,yet professional Scott is! He was always available when called upon as well as accomadating to our personal needs. His suggestions were very helpful and personally made himself available, even though he has an assistant on hand for any needs ! My vendors were empressed with how accomadating Scott is! We were truly Blessed and impressed with Worsell Manor!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Worsell Manor 46

kim · Married on 10/21/2017

A lovely venue inside and out. Thank you Scott! We were able to give our daughter the wedding she dreamed of. Our family enjoyed every moment we spent at the manor. A great experience staying the weekend in the manor house and having the wedding reception in the barn. From cocktail hour, to the reception dinner, to the cigar bar, the end to end result was simply perfection.

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Worsell Manor 52
    Worsell Manor 53
  • F

Frank · Married on 10/07/2017

Awesome time, thanks for hosting this event and your excellent support

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/07/2017

We LOVED our wedding at Worsell Manor. Scott was so easy to work with and he accommodated for us as best he could, with whatever we asked for. The location and manor are both beautiful and there is really nothing we can complain about!! Maybe just the bees, but not much can be done about that ;) Great atmosphere for a wedding!

Worsell Manor 54
    Worsell Manor 55
    Worsell Manor 56

Deborah · Married on 09/23/2017

Scott and his staff were professional and very accommodating. The venue is stunning and well worth the dollars, tears and smiles. They out did themselves with all their suggestions for vendors and planning. We are thankful to have met him.

Worsell Manor 57

Kelly Rose · Married on 06/03/2017

Scott was so wonderful to work with and always answered my emails quickly! He worked so hard to make sure our day was absolutely perfect! And the Manor House was beautiful to stay in!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Worsell Manor 58
    Worsell Manor 59
    Worsell Manor 60

Liz · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I got married here last month. Scott is great to work with and very laid back. Scott allowed us to visit the venue several times prior to the wedding and provided ample access in order to decorate and get everything ready. The venue comes with tables and chairs for the reception and benches for ceremony seating. They set up the tables and chairs according to the seating plan you create with the caterer. The venue is absolutely beautiful. We choose this venue because the scenery is gorgeous and has several outdoor ceremony locations, but in the event of rain, we planned to move the ceremony into the smaller barn. Fortunately the weather was perfect and we were married outside, but this was one barn venue that if it rained, I didn't feel like I was compromising my ceremony space. Go visit, you will fall in love.

** Note** If you book here and need hotel space, get your wedding block early. We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Middletown. There are not many hotels in the area. By contacting the Hampton several months in advance, I was able to secure space nearby and got a lower rate for the rooms.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Jessa · Married on 06/10/2017

I got married at Worsell Manor in June of 2017 and I can not say enough great things! The property is beautiful, the owner, Scott, was amazing to work with. Very responsive, helpful, and willing to do anything for you. Highly recommend!