12 Reviews for Worsell Manor

Open Bar (1)
House Liquor (1)
Barware (1)
12 Worsell Manor Reviews

For my husband and I, the venue was the cornerstone of our wedding, as we wanted to get married and celebrate our love and life together in a place that was (seemingly) effortlessly beautiful. Finding Worsell Manor was a godsend and we couldn't be happier with the decision to have our wedding there. This venue—the manor house, the grounds, the barn—it's all simply gorgeous and was the perfect backdrop to our day. We even had to move our ceremony indoors due to rain and, to be at a venue where the bride doesn't care whether she gets married indoors or out—because it's all beautiful—is saying something.

Scott was a dream to work with—incredibly accommodating and supportive—and he is working tirelessly to transform Worsell Manor into everything brides and grooms could possibly be looking for. He genuinely has his clients in mind as he makes changes at the venue and the upgrades he added in time for our day made all the difference! The process was easy and the day was perfect!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware

Just beautiful!! We couldn't have chosen a more perfect location.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Liquor, In-House Bar, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I cannot say enough good things about Scott, the owner at Worsell Manor. From day one he extremely attentive and genuine. Every question I ever had was answered, and in a timely manor for that matter. He was very easy to work with, and made me feel like I was the only client he had. He treated my family and I like he would treat his own family. I️ have no complaints; if I could do it all again, I would absolutely choose the Manor!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter had her dream wedding at Worsell Manor! This is a beautifully restored part of history! I can not say enough how personal ,yet professional Scott is! He was always available when called upon as well as accomadating to our personal needs. His suggestions were very helpful and personally made himself available, even though he has an assistant on hand for any needs ! My vendors were empressed with how accomadating Scott is! We were truly Blessed and impressed with Worsell Manor!

Photo for Worsell Manor Review - Stairway in The Manor
Profile Picture Donna, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A lovely venue inside and out. Thank you Scott! We were able to give our daughter the wedding she dreamed of. Our family enjoyed every moment we spent at the manor. A great experience staying the weekend in the manor house and having the wedding reception in the barn. From cocktail hour, to the reception dinner, to the cigar bar, the end to end result was simply perfection.

Photo for Worsell Manor Review - Lovely barn wedding setting
Photo for Worsell Manor Review - B & E lights from the hayloft.  I loved this special touch
Photo for Worsell Manor Review - A side view of the elegant setting
Photo for Worsell Manor Review - Bride and Groom in front of Worsell Manor house
Photo for Worsell Manor Review - Groomsmen and Cigars!
Photo for Worsell Manor Review - The lovely bride and her tribe
Photo
Photo for Worsell Manor Review - Cookies on display in the dining room
Profile Picture kim, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome time, thanks for hosting this event and your excellent support

Profile Picture Frank, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We LOVED our wedding at Worsell Manor. Scott was so easy to work with and he accommodated for us as best he could, with whatever we asked for. The location and manor are both beautiful and there is really nothing we can complain about!! Maybe just the bees, but not much can be done about that ;) Great atmosphere for a wedding!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Scott and his staff were professional and very accommodating. The venue is stunning and well worth the dollars, tears and smiles. They out did themselves with all their suggestions for vendors and planning. We are thankful to have met him.

Profile Picture Deborah , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Scott was so wonderful to work with and always answered my emails quickly! He worked so hard to make sure our day was absolutely perfect! And the Manor House was beautiful to stay in!

Profile Picture Kelly Rose, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married at Worsell Manor in June of 2017 and I can not say enough great things! The property is beautiful, the owner, Scott, was amazing to work with. Very responsive, helpful, and willing to do anything for you. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessa, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding was everything we dreamed it would be. Worsell Manor is a gorgeous Venue and the Barn is beautiful and rustic. Scott is awesome to work with. Definitely recommend for anyone looking for rustic country wedding theme!

Profile Picture Casey, 9/30/17, 1 Review