Worsell Manor Reviews

17 Reviews for Worsell Manor

17 Worsell Manor Reviews

L Lambert · Married on 10/27/2018

Mother of Bride

they were great to work with. With the bad weather they helped in every way they could

Pam · Married on 10/06/2018

Worsell Manor is absolutely a beautiful setting for a wedding! The grounds are lovely and well manicured around the beautifully restored Manor House. The barn was absolutely the perfect setting for our son and daughter-in-law's wedding reception. Scott (the owner) was so helpful and always very quick to respond to any questions we had. We would highly recommend this venue to any couple looking for a country estate/barn wedding setting or for any event needing a beautiful estate type setting (from formal to casual).

David · Married on 09/29/2018

The place is beautiful!! I would choose it over and over again giving the chance. Scott and Tess are very helpful at everything. Would def recommend to anyone

Worsell Manor 1
    Worsell Manor 6
    Worsell Manor 7

Randy and Dawn Greer · Married on 09/21/2018

Great Experience!

Scott was very flexible and made this a very easy experience. Our guests were extremely impressed by the venue and had a great time!! The entire family of the bride stayed in the mansion and it made the day that much easier and convenient.

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2018

Worsell manor is a beautiful venue and is very accommodating. The history makes it even more interesting and the kindness of Scott makes the wedding process easier. This is a venue truly like no other.

Worsell Manor 8
    Worsell Manor 9
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 06/09/2018

For my husband and I, the venue was the cornerstone of our wedding, as we wanted to get married and celebrate our love and life together in a place that was (seemingly) effortlessly beautiful. Finding Worsell Manor was a godsend and we couldn't be happier with the decision to have our wedding there. This venue—the manor house, the grounds, the barn—it's all simply gorgeous and was the perfect backdrop to our day. We even had to move our ceremony indoors due to rain and, to be at a venue where the bride doesn't care whether she gets married indoors or out—because it's all beautiful—is saying something.

Scott was a dream to work with—incredibly accommodating and supportive—and he is working tirelessly to transform Worsell Manor into everything brides and grooms could possibly be looking for. He genuinely has his clients in mind as he makes changes at the venue and the upgrades he added in time for our day made all the difference! The process was easy and the day was perfect!

Worsell Manor 10
    Worsell Manor 11
    Worsell Manor 12
    Worsell Manor 13
    Worsell Manor 14
    Worsell Manor 15

Megan · Married on 06/02/2018

Just beautiful!! We couldn't have chosen a more perfect location.

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Scott, the owner at Worsell Manor. From day one he extremely attentive and genuine. Every question I ever had was answered, and in a timely manor for that matter. He was very easy to work with, and made me feel like I was the only client he had. He treated my family and I like he would treat his own family. I️ have no complaints; if I could do it all again, I would absolutely choose the Manor!

Donna · Married on 11/04/2017

My daughter had her dream wedding at Worsell Manor! This is a beautifully restored part of history! I can not say enough how personal ,yet professional Scott is! He was always available when called upon as well as accomadating to our personal needs. His suggestions were very helpful and personally made himself available, even though he has an assistant on hand for any needs ! My vendors were empressed with how accomadating Scott is! We were truly Blessed and impressed with Worsell Manor!

Worsell Manor 16

kim · Married on 10/21/2017

A lovely venue inside and out. Thank you Scott! We were able to give our daughter the wedding she dreamed of. Our family enjoyed every moment we spent at the manor. A great experience staying the weekend in the manor house and having the wedding reception in the barn. From cocktail hour, to the reception dinner, to the cigar bar, the end to end result was simply perfection.

Worsell Manor 17
    Worsell Manor 22
    Worsell Manor 23
  • F

Frank · Married on 10/07/2017

Awesome time, thanks for hosting this event and your excellent support

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/07/2017

We LOVED our wedding at Worsell Manor. Scott was so easy to work with and he accommodated for us as best he could, with whatever we asked for. The location and manor are both beautiful and there is really nothing we can complain about!! Maybe just the bees, but not much can be done about that ;) Great atmosphere for a wedding!

Worsell Manor 24
    Worsell Manor 25
    Worsell Manor 26

Deborah · Married on 09/23/2017

Scott and his staff were professional and very accommodating. The venue is stunning and well worth the dollars, tears and smiles. They out did themselves with all their suggestions for vendors and planning. We are thankful to have met him.

Worsell Manor 27

Kelly Rose · Married on 06/03/2017

Scott was so wonderful to work with and always answered my emails quickly! He worked so hard to make sure our day was absolutely perfect! And the Manor House was beautiful to stay in!

Worsell Manor 28
    Worsell Manor 29
    Worsell Manor 30

Jessa · Married on 06/10/2017

I got married at Worsell Manor in June of 2017 and I can not say enough great things! The property is beautiful, the owner, Scott, was amazing to work with. Very responsive, helpful, and willing to do anything for you. Highly recommend!

Casey · Married on 09/30/2017

3.5

Our wedding was everything we dreamed it would be. Worsell Manor is a gorgeous Venue and the Barn is beautiful and rustic. Scott is awesome to work with. Definitely recommend for anyone looking for rustic country wedding theme!

Worsell Manor 31