World of Wisdom Ministry Reviews

World of Wisdom Ministry 5
World of Wisdom Ministry 6
World of Wisdom Ministry 7

Michelle · Married on 10/10/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant than Derek. He was charismatic, incredibly helpful in helping us plan the ceremony and other aspects of the wedding, and genuine. He helped us tailor our ceremony so it was meaningful and personal to us. Derek went above and beyond and we are so thankful for all the help he provided us with. He gave us the impression he didn't just care about the ceremony but us as people and as a couple. His communication class was wonderful and it is a great bonus.

Sent on 10/18/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Michelle and Sean, I really enjoyed working with the two of you on your ceremony - you are correct - I do care deeply about each and every couple that I have the pleasure to work with. It is such an important day in your lives that I want your ceremony to reflect that. I am glad that you enjoyed the communication class and that it helped you quite a bit. It is a powerful tool that can mean so much to two people when communicating on such an intimate level. Blessings to both of you as you start this new chapter in your lives.

Derek was wonderful, right on time and very helpful to meet all of our needs.

Sent on 10/10/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you very much. I am so glad that you enjoyed working with me to plan your wedding ceremony. I feel it is of utmost importance to respond and be there for all couples that I have the pleasure of working with when they have a question or need assistance. Wishing you both a beautiful journey together as you embark on this new chapter in your lives.

Rebecca · Married on 09/26/2015

Derek was absolutely wonderful! We unfortunate to have to look for an officiant within about a month prior to our wedding and Derek was immediately up for the undertaking. He was very responsive, understanding of our wants/needs, and attentive. He put us at ease in the weeks and all the way up to minutes prior to the ceremony. We could have not asked for a better person to have married us and would recommend him to our friends and family! Thank you, Derek!!!

Sent on 09/30/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Rebecca and Chad, I know we only had a month to meet, get to know each other and create a unique wedding ceremony for you - but guess what - we did it! You both are wonderful people and so much fun! I think we did a great job as a team writing your ceremony and adding so much personal information to your beautiful day. The reading that you chose, "A Lovely Love Story" about two dinosaurs in love really showed your fun and playful spirit. I could really tell throughout the ceremony how much your guests enjoyed everything that you chose, including the sand ceremony. JOB WELL DONE!

Tim · Married on 09/26/2015

Derek was extremely professional and made the ceremony our own. We chose every single piece that was read and had wonderful guidance throughout. He gave us many samples of different pieces (readings, vows, music, etc.) and it could not have come out any better. I believe it is also important to note that Derek has a great sense of humor, but also knows when it is time for business. I would absolutely recommend Derek to any future couple.

Sent on 10/05/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Tim and Kayla, thank you so much for the generous words. I so much enjoyed getting to know you both and co-create such a beautiful and heartfelt ceremony. The day was perfect and so is your love for each other. I was able to speak with many of your family members and friends and it is unanimous - your are a perfect match!

Thanks also for the invite to your reception and dinner, I had so much fun dancing and celebrating with everyone. Enjoy this new chapter in your lives and I look forward to all the new experiences that the two of you will have as you travel through life together.

Courtney · Married on 09/19/2015

Derek was an absolutely amazing officiant for our wedding! We live out of state, and he was very accommodating to our needs and requests, even though most communication was through phone and email. When we were able to get into town, he made sure to set up a time to meet and go over every detail of our wedding. He is definitely passionate about what he does, and we were very lucky to have found him!

Sent on 04/07/2016

It was a pleasure to have Rev. Derek Dube officiate our wedding ceremony. He worked with us months in advance to create the perfect ceremony that was tailored exactly to our wishes. My relatives commented on how well he conducted the ceremony. He was very easy to work with, was always quick to respond, and overall contributed greatly to our event. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant that brings professionalism, service, spirituality, and a touch a personality to their event.

Sent on 08/27/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Since you chose to remain anonymous, I will not state your names, but I had so much fun at your reception. All of your vendors were great, the DJ (I danced most of the evening with many family and friends), the photographers and the flowers were beautiful. You both certainly did a wonderful job in the planning process of your 'big day'! It was such a pleasure for me to work with you to co-create such a beautiful ceremony. The Love that I witnessed between you will last for many, many years of Happiness, Joy and Abundance as you journey together creating cherished memories on your joined Life Path.

Kathleen · Married on 08/08/2015

Choosing an Officiant is an intimidating part of the wedding planning process and suffice to say, Rev. Derek Dube put every fear my husband and I ever had to rest immediately. I have a sincere appreciation for people that truly love what they do and it is very clear that Derek is passionate about being an Officiant and feels honored by all of his clients that have chosen him. My initial biggest fear was that the wedding would feel impersonal since we were being married by someone that we haven't known prior to the wedding planning process. This was absolutely not the case. We had a wonderful one-on-one meeting with Derek where we got to know him and he got to know my husband and I on a personal level and you can tell he truly cares about all of his clients. He formulated a non-denominational, religious and light-hearted ceremony for us that was absolutely beautiful. He provided us with many different examples along the way to give us options that we wouldn't have otherwise thought of on our own. He kept us on track with timely emails which is critical when wedding planning... I never felt like I was going to drop the ball because Derek ensured the ball was always kept in court! All in all, Derek was the best option we could have ever wished for and the wedding was perfect! Thank you SO much, Derek. We will be sure to keep in touch as the next steps in life's journey take place!

Sent on 09/14/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for the exceptional assessment. I am very humbled by your sharing. From my 18 years experience in Officiating, I understand the anxiety and stress that someone may have in choosing an Officiant. I am glad that I was able to be of comfort for both of you during the planning process. It is always my pleasure to help keep the ball rolling and be on task because I know that you have life happening and jobs to be at in addition to planning a wedding. I wish you both a long life filled with Joy, Peace, Kindness and Love! I look forward to hearing all the wonderful events and goals accomplished along your journey.

Andrea · Married on 08/01/2015

Derek was by far the best vendor we worked with for our wedding; I hate to even call him a vendor! Everything was perfect. Derek made us feel important by listening to our wants and needs for our ceremony from beginning to end. He emailed us consistently before the wedding to ensure we had everything picked out and put together; he even went the extra mile to contact our venue to make sure we had the correct town for our marriage license! He gave us an enormous amount of resources in order to choose exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. The hand ceremony was so touching; many guests loved it. He also completely supported other elements that we added, such as a ring warming ceremony, and made sure that it went off without a hitch. Derek is so passionate about what he does and puts in the time and effort to make sure that you feel ready and confident throughout the entire day, not just the ceremony. I never memorized the exact order of the ceremony, but I knew that I could follow his lead and not worry about the details. We were completely at ease. Lastly, Derek has been the only person from our wedding that said he would like to hear from us in the future, which means a lot to us.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Megan · Married on 07/24/2015

Derek was very helpful during the entire process and did an amazing job!

Sent on 08/03/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Megan and Sean, thank you so much for the wonderful assessment. I had a lot of fun with both of you creating what I thought was a beautiful and unique ceremony. Thank you for the honor of being part of your 'big day'. Wishing you a long life of Fun, Compassion, Kindness and many years of Love.

My wife and I were very pleased with Derek Dube from World of Wisdom LLC as our officiant he took time to meet with us to discuss our ceremony and took the time to tailor our ceremony to our needs and beliefs and also was compassionate us and our family's my wife and I would highly recommend him

Sent on 07/26/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi and thank you for the kind words. It was a bit windy on your wedding day, but I am glad that you still chose to have it outdoors. The lake in the background was simply a gorgeous setting for such a beautiful ceremony. Lots of Love, Laughter and Joy to both of you.

Chris · Married on 07/04/2015

Very professional and fun to talk to. We talked for 20-30 minutes durning our wedding reception about both of our families, music, and life. Great person all around. Would definitely use him again for another function and would recommend him to friends. HIGHLY RECOMENED!!

Sent on 07/05/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Chris, thank you so much for the kind words and the great communication, not only at your rehearsal and wedding reception, but throughout the process of creating such a beautiful and unique ceremony. The venue and reception were beautiful - actually elegant! You both put forth a lot of effort into your special day which allowed all of your guests to really be present in celebrating this new chapter in your lives. I am convinced of the love that is shared by both of you for each other just the way you look at each other. Your first dance as husband and wife together showed the world the connection and partnership that you are meant for each other for many, many years to come.

Blessings, Joy and Love to you.

Jerusha · Married on 06/26/2015

Derek was absolutely wonderful. He helped us from beginning to end to help us create a ceremony that was all about us. He has information and templates to help guide you if you have no idea where to start. At our rehearsal he kept everyone on track and made it crystal clear what everyone needed to do and where to be, and our ceremony went off without a hitch!! He goes with the flow and molds everything around your specific personality and taste. He never pushes, but will offer tips and pointers based on his past experience which we thought was great. There's definitely details you don't think about and he's there to help make sure everything goes smoothly. He responds quickly and thoroughly to any question you may have and makes the whole process incredibly smooth. We couldn't have done it without him!!

Sent on 06/27/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Jerusha and Matt, your playful spirit, sense of humor and mutual love for each other was written all over your beautiful ceremony. I had so much fun working with both of you. I am so glad we met and were able to co-create a unique ceremony just for you. Wishing you both a long and prosperous life together. Blessings!

Joe and Kristina · Married on 06/20/2015

Reverend Derek Dube was fantastic. He took the time to craft a beautiful ceremony that had people choked up and also allowed us to be relaxed during the ceremony. If you ever read this Reverend, know that because of the words you said to me before the ceremony calmed any nerves I had and helped me enjoy every second of your wonderful ceremony. We'll never forget such a great day thanks to you. It also meant a lot to us that you didn't just book it out the door once we were done but stayed around to take a picture with us and sat and watched as other pictures were taken. It really showed us that you weren't in it just for the money but enjoyed the moment as much as we did.

Sent on 07/01/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Oh, Joe and Kristina, you caught me! :) I love staying after the ceremony and watching the pictures being taken. It is a wonderful portion of the entire celebration. You, your family and friends are just so enjoyable during the picture taking time. The love, the energy and the excitement of everyone together is truly a treat for me to watch and experience! Working with the two of you over these past months have been such a Joy for me. I can easily tell how much in Love both of you are with each other. Blessings for a life filled with Peace, Kindness, Sharing and Love!

Rachel · Married on 06/13/2015

Very professional and on top of his game!! I didn't have to worry about the details because he took care of it all and thought of things I wouldn't have. Thanks Derek!!

Sent on 06/21/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Rachel and Jason, thanks so much for your kind words. I really enjoyed your ceremony and was very happy to have your children participate in the ceremony. You have such a beautiful family and I was honored to help you and your new family start this new chapter in your lives. Wishing your journey ahead to be full of Peace, Kindness, Prosperity, Understanding and Love.

Jean · Married on 06/06/2015

Re. Dube did a wonderful job for our wedding

Sent on 07/03/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Jean and Mike, thank you so much for taking the time to write the short and to the point assessment. I had a lot of fun with our emails back and forth to put together a wedding ceremony that fit the two of you to the hilt. I can tell that you are both on the right path. You have so much in common and your dreams and hopes are definitely right in line with each other. Blessings to you and wishes of happiness to follow you in this new chapter.

Lexie · Married on 06/06/2015

Derek was a huge asset to our wedding. He was so helpful in all things from offering advice, to recommending vendors. We had a lot of ideas for our ceremony and he was very accommodating and also very helpful in making everything perfect. He offered a lot of great examples and tools that helped us choose special rituals, and he also offered quite a bit of information on how to go through the marriage license process.

Sent on 07/15/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Lexie and Matthew, I am so glad that I was able to assist you in your search for other vendors in the wedding industry. It is such a pleasure when I can help out in this way and provide you with reliable and professional vendors from my past work experience. You two were and are awesome! I enjoyed our time together to create the perfect ceremony for what you were looking for. You used the fisherman's knot ritual and we had a lot of fun with your version. I wish both of you the best in your new journey and send Joy, Compassion, Patience, Understanding, Prosperity and a long, happy family life together. Peace and Love to you.

Jessey · Married on 05/28/2015

Rev. Derek Dube performed the wedding ceremony for me and my wife. Right from the start he was very helpful with suggestions and quick to respond to our requests. He did a great job with our ceremony and helped to make our day memorable. It can be quite a daunting task to choose an officiant from the internet but I feel we won the lottery with Rev. Dube. His fees are very reasonable and my guests even gave compliments on how well spoken he was. I am a business owner and value customer service. That said, I would highly recommend Rev. Dube!

Sent on 07/03/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Jessey and Brisha, I feel that I won the lottery working with both of you also. Your ceremony was short, sweet and extremely heartfelt. I am so glad to be able to witness the love you share for each other. I met your family and could tell right away how supportive they are of both of you and the marriage partnership that you will enjoy for many, many years to come. Thank you for the honor of our friendship.

My wife and I were extremely happy with the services provide by Derek Dube. He was professional and very kind through the entire process. We would suggest him to anyone looking for a ceremony catered to exactly what they are looking for.

Sent on 06/08/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words, I am so glad that you were very happy with your ceremony. Just reading your words is a wonderful reward for me to have Officiated your ceremony on your 'big day'!

very very helpful and flexible. We had several changes and specifications in our ceremony and Rev. Dube was open and helpful in making those special things happen. Caring, creative, and authentic. Truly one of a kind.

Sent on 10/26/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you very much, I think it is so important to be flexible and allow the couple to change the ceremony until it is the perfect expression of what they desire. It is my pleasure to help co-create a beautiful ceremony that you will cherish for many years to come.

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2014

We would highly recommend World of Wisdom Ministry-Rev. Derek Dube! We initially found World of Wisdom Ministry on WeddingWire.com which through many positive reviews we decided to reach out and make contact. We met with Derek and immediately knew we found our officiant to perform our wedding ceremony. We enjoyed every moment working with Rev. Dube. He guided, made suggestions, kept us aware of all the expectations such as wedding license requirements and the rehearsal. He coordinated the morning of our wedding making sure other vendors knew what/when moments would occur, met the groom and groomsmen as well as the coordinator of the facility to ensure all necessary procedures were as expected. He met with Jon and I separately prior to the ceremony to give words of encouragement and last minute wisdom as well as a small blessing which was greatly inspirational. Both Jon and I will never forget our wedding ceremony and Derek for making it so meaningful and unforgettable. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Sent on 10/08/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Oh, Jessica, you and Jon were wonderful to work with throughout the process of creating your beautiful ceremony. The two of you are perfect for each other and I could tell from our very first meeting how in love with each other you were and are! Wishing you both a long, happy, abundant and love filled life together. Thank you for allowing me the honor of serving you as your Officiant!

Reverend Derek Dube officiated our wedding and it couldn't have been better. We met with him and together came up with the ceremony. We were able to incorporate our ideas with his suggestions and came up with the perfect ceremony. We got so many compliments from our guests and a few were going to recommend Derek to people they knew.

Derek was professional, personable and very easy to work with. We highly recommend him!!

Sent on 10/16/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words - I really appreciate you and it is always a Joy for me to help couples create the perfect ceremony for their 'big day'!

Also, I am very grateful for the recommendations, that is the ultimate compliment - thanks a million.

The Rev. Derek Dube was the officiant at my son's wedding. He was an extremely personable gentleman who was quick to return phone calls and emails to my son and now daughter in law which made both of them feel very comfortable. The outdoor wedding service was special and unique based on the personalities of the bride and groom. As an example: They enjoy brewing beer as a hobby and the Rev. Dube included a "Beer Ceremony" in the service. To a "traditional mom" this sounded odd but the explanation at the wedding was explained well and very meaningful to the couple and all the guests. The wedding was not religious in nature but topics such as love, respect, compassion, trust and committment were woven into a wonderful and very personal ceremony. Derek Dube took the time to not only get to know the wedding couple but he mingled with guests at both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding reception as well. Derek was on time, in charge and engaging. It is an honor and a priviledge to recommend Derek Dube for a future wedding. In fact I have already had calls from a future bride and a future groom's mother who attended the wedding asking for his information. He made my son's wedding very special for our entire family and I'm sure he would do the same for your family.

Sent on 09/29/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

WOW! that's all I can say is wow - what a beautiful compliment coming from 'mom'. Thank you for taking the time to express such a wonderful assessment of my services. It is my pleasure and an honor to help co-create a personalized and unique ceremony for each and every couple I am privileged to work with. The beer ceremony was awesome and it really did add a personal touch to the ceremony and all the guests certainly enjoyed the meaning behind it. Also, thank you so much for passing my name on to the future groom's mom - I appreciate your confidence in my abilities.
  • User4420846 · 2+ years ago

We were very happy with our choice to have Derek as our wedding officiant. He did a great job and we got lots of compliments on how nice our wedding ceremony was. He was very easy to work with and personalized our ceremony to be exactly how we wanted it. He was very easy to work with and responded promptly to all our emails and requests. We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/23/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words - I think it is so important to respond to each person who is considering my services in a prompt and professional manner. Planning a wedding is fun, exciting and sometimes a little bit stressful and the sooner I can answer your questions and assist you in any way, I feel that it can take the anxiety away and help make the process of creating your ceremony a joyous experience. Wishing you a life filled with love as you enter this new chapter in your lives.

Heather · Married on 08/30/2014

Officiant Derek was very organized and easy to work with. He was professional and helped make our ceremony memorable and personalized. We highly recommend his service!!

Sent on 09/10/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Heather and Donald - thank you for the pleasure of serving both of you! Your ceremony was beautiful and the tree planting really added a pleasant peek at your commitment to family by having your mothers add dirt from your childhood homes, integrating your past as individuals into your future now as a couple - just fantastic! I am so impressed with your love for each other, you are a perfect match! Thank you for this honor.

Derek was wonderful. Rain caused Plan A to become Plan B and he was prepared for anything. I am the mother of the groom and Derek helped the ceremony move along in spite of the elements. My son chose a woman I could not have hand picked any better, and they chose an officiant that suited their style. A big thank you to Derek for rollong with the changing weather and keeping everyone calm and organized. Job well done.

Sent on 08/29/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Job well done by everyone, indeed! All the guests banded together to move the chairs, sound equipment and tables under cover with very little warning. And guess what - the ceremony turned out great! Thanks 'mom' for taking the time to share your thoughts - I am so glad that you have such a great son and now you have a wonderful daughter-in-law. May Joy, Happiness, Compassion and Love bless you and the two lovebirds for many, many years.