World of Wisdom Ministry Reviews

126 | Waukesha, WI

126 Reviews for World of Wisdom Ministry

1 User photo

World of Wisdom Ministry 1

My wife and I were very pleased with Derek Dube from World of Wisdom LLC as our officiant he took time to meet with us to discuss our ceremony and took the time to tailor our ceremony to our needs and beliefs and also was compassionate us and our family's my wife and I would highly recommend him

Sent on 07/26/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi and thank you for the kind words. It was a bit windy on your wedding day, but I am glad that you still chose to have it outdoors. The lake in the background was simply a gorgeous setting for such a beautiful ceremony. Lots of Love, Laughter and Joy to both of you.

Chris · Married on 07/04/2015

Very professional and fun to talk to. We talked for 20-30 minutes durning our wedding reception about both of our families, music, and life. Great person all around. Would definitely use him again for another function and would recommend him to friends. HIGHLY RECOMENED!!

Sent on 07/05/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Chris, thank you so much for the kind words and the great communication, not only at your rehearsal and wedding reception, but throughout the process of creating such a beautiful and unique ceremony. The venue and reception were beautiful - actually elegant! You both put forth a lot of effort into your special day which allowed all of your guests to really be present in celebrating this new chapter in your lives. I am convinced of the love that is shared by both of you for each other just the way you look at each other. Your first dance as husband and wife together showed the world the connection and partnership that you are meant for each other for many, many years to come.

Blessings, Joy and Love to you.

Jerusha · Married on 06/26/2015

Derek was absolutely wonderful. He helped us from beginning to end to help us create a ceremony that was all about us. He has information and templates to help guide you if you have no idea where to start. At our rehearsal he kept everyone on track and made it crystal clear what everyone needed to do and where to be, and our ceremony went off without a hitch!! He goes with the flow and molds everything around your specific personality and taste. He never pushes, but will offer tips and pointers based on his past experience which we thought was great. There's definitely details you don't think about and he's there to help make sure everything goes smoothly. He responds quickly and thoroughly to any question you may have and makes the whole process incredibly smooth. We couldn't have done it without him!!

Sent on 06/27/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Jerusha and Matt, your playful spirit, sense of humor and mutual love for each other was written all over your beautiful ceremony. I had so much fun working with both of you. I am so glad we met and were able to co-create a unique ceremony just for you. Wishing you both a long and prosperous life together. Blessings!

Joe and Kristina · Married on 06/20/2015

Reverend Derek Dube was fantastic. He took the time to craft a beautiful ceremony that had people choked up and also allowed us to be relaxed during the ceremony. If you ever read this Reverend, know that because of the words you said to me before the ceremony calmed any nerves I had and helped me enjoy every second of your wonderful ceremony. We'll never forget such a great day thanks to you. It also meant a lot to us that you didn't just book it out the door once we were done but stayed around to take a picture with us and sat and watched as other pictures were taken. It really showed us that you weren't in it just for the money but enjoyed the moment as much as we did.

Sent on 07/01/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Oh, Joe and Kristina, you caught me! :) I love staying after the ceremony and watching the pictures being taken. It is a wonderful portion of the entire celebration. You, your family and friends are just so enjoyable during the picture taking time. The love, the energy and the excitement of everyone together is truly a treat for me to watch and experience! Working with the two of you over these past months have been such a Joy for me. I can easily tell how much in Love both of you are with each other. Blessings for a life filled with Peace, Kindness, Sharing and Love!

Rachel · Married on 06/13/2015

Very professional and on top of his game!! I didn't have to worry about the details because he took care of it all and thought of things I wouldn't have. Thanks Derek!!

Sent on 06/21/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Rachel and Jason, thanks so much for your kind words. I really enjoyed your ceremony and was very happy to have your children participate in the ceremony. You have such a beautiful family and I was honored to help you and your new family start this new chapter in your lives. Wishing your journey ahead to be full of Peace, Kindness, Prosperity, Understanding and Love.

Jean · Married on 06/06/2015

Re. Dube did a wonderful job for our wedding

Sent on 07/03/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Jean and Mike, thank you so much for taking the time to write the short and to the point assessment. I had a lot of fun with our emails back and forth to put together a wedding ceremony that fit the two of you to the hilt. I can tell that you are both on the right path. You have so much in common and your dreams and hopes are definitely right in line with each other. Blessings to you and wishes of happiness to follow you in this new chapter.

Lexie · Married on 06/06/2015

Derek was a huge asset to our wedding. He was so helpful in all things from offering advice, to recommending vendors. We had a lot of ideas for our ceremony and he was very accommodating and also very helpful in making everything perfect. He offered a lot of great examples and tools that helped us choose special rituals, and he also offered quite a bit of information on how to go through the marriage license process.

Sent on 07/15/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Lexie and Matthew, I am so glad that I was able to assist you in your search for other vendors in the wedding industry. It is such a pleasure when I can help out in this way and provide you with reliable and professional vendors from my past work experience. You two were and are awesome! I enjoyed our time together to create the perfect ceremony for what you were looking for. You used the fisherman's knot ritual and we had a lot of fun with your version. I wish both of you the best in your new journey and send Joy, Compassion, Patience, Understanding, Prosperity and a long, happy family life together. Peace and Love to you.

Jessey · Married on 05/28/2015

Rev. Derek Dube performed the wedding ceremony for me and my wife. Right from the start he was very helpful with suggestions and quick to respond to our requests. He did a great job with our ceremony and helped to make our day memorable. It can be quite a daunting task to choose an officiant from the internet but I feel we won the lottery with Rev. Dube. His fees are very reasonable and my guests even gave compliments on how well spoken he was. I am a business owner and value customer service. That said, I would highly recommend Rev. Dube!

Sent on 07/03/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Jessey and Brisha, I feel that I won the lottery working with both of you also. Your ceremony was short, sweet and extremely heartfelt. I am so glad to be able to witness the love you share for each other. I met your family and could tell right away how supportive they are of both of you and the marriage partnership that you will enjoy for many, many years to come. Thank you for the honor of our friendship.

My wife and I were extremely happy with the services provide by Derek Dube. He was professional and very kind through the entire process. We would suggest him to anyone looking for a ceremony catered to exactly what they are looking for.

Sent on 06/08/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words, I am so glad that you were very happy with your ceremony. Just reading your words is a wonderful reward for me to have Officiated your ceremony on your 'big day'!

very very helpful and flexible. We had several changes and specifications in our ceremony and Rev. Dube was open and helpful in making those special things happen. Caring, creative, and authentic. Truly one of a kind.

Sent on 10/26/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you very much, I think it is so important to be flexible and allow the couple to change the ceremony until it is the perfect expression of what they desire. It is my pleasure to help co-create a beautiful ceremony that you will cherish for many years to come.

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2014

We would highly recommend World of Wisdom Ministry-Rev. Derek Dube! We initially found World of Wisdom Ministry on WeddingWire.com which through many positive reviews we decided to reach out and make contact. We met with Derek and immediately knew we found our officiant to perform our wedding ceremony. We enjoyed every moment working with Rev. Dube. He guided, made suggestions, kept us aware of all the expectations such as wedding license requirements and the rehearsal. He coordinated the morning of our wedding making sure other vendors knew what/when moments would occur, met the groom and groomsmen as well as the coordinator of the facility to ensure all necessary procedures were as expected. He met with Jon and I separately prior to the ceremony to give words of encouragement and last minute wisdom as well as a small blessing which was greatly inspirational. Both Jon and I will never forget our wedding ceremony and Derek for making it so meaningful and unforgettable. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Sent on 10/08/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Oh, Jessica, you and Jon were wonderful to work with throughout the process of creating your beautiful ceremony. The two of you are perfect for each other and I could tell from our very first meeting how in love with each other you were and are! Wishing you both a long, happy, abundant and love filled life together. Thank you for allowing me the honor of serving you as your Officiant!

Reverend Derek Dube officiated our wedding and it couldn't have been better. We met with him and together came up with the ceremony. We were able to incorporate our ideas with his suggestions and came up with the perfect ceremony. We got so many compliments from our guests and a few were going to recommend Derek to people they knew.

Derek was professional, personable and very easy to work with. We highly recommend him!!

Sent on 10/16/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words - I really appreciate you and it is always a Joy for me to help couples create the perfect ceremony for their 'big day'!

Also, I am very grateful for the recommendations, that is the ultimate compliment - thanks a million.

The Rev. Derek Dube was the officiant at my son's wedding. He was an extremely personable gentleman who was quick to return phone calls and emails to my son and now daughter in law which made both of them feel very comfortable. The outdoor wedding service was special and unique based on the personalities of the bride and groom. As an example: They enjoy brewing beer as a hobby and the Rev. Dube included a "Beer Ceremony" in the service. To a "traditional mom" this sounded odd but the explanation at the wedding was explained well and very meaningful to the couple and all the guests. The wedding was not religious in nature but topics such as love, respect, compassion, trust and committment were woven into a wonderful and very personal ceremony. Derek Dube took the time to not only get to know the wedding couple but he mingled with guests at both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding reception as well. Derek was on time, in charge and engaging. It is an honor and a priviledge to recommend Derek Dube for a future wedding. In fact I have already had calls from a future bride and a future groom's mother who attended the wedding asking for his information. He made my son's wedding very special for our entire family and I'm sure he would do the same for your family.

Sent on 09/29/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

WOW! that's all I can say is wow - what a beautiful compliment coming from 'mom'. Thank you for taking the time to express such a wonderful assessment of my services. It is my pleasure and an honor to help co-create a personalized and unique ceremony for each and every couple I am privileged to work with. The beer ceremony was awesome and it really did add a personal touch to the ceremony and all the guests certainly enjoyed the meaning behind it. Also, thank you so much for passing my name on to the future groom's mom - I appreciate your confidence in my abilities.
  • User4420846 · 2+ years ago

We were very happy with our choice to have Derek as our wedding officiant. He did a great job and we got lots of compliments on how nice our wedding ceremony was. He was very easy to work with and personalized our ceremony to be exactly how we wanted it. He was very easy to work with and responded promptly to all our emails and requests. We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/23/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words - I think it is so important to respond to each person who is considering my services in a prompt and professional manner. Planning a wedding is fun, exciting and sometimes a little bit stressful and the sooner I can answer your questions and assist you in any way, I feel that it can take the anxiety away and help make the process of creating your ceremony a joyous experience. Wishing you a life filled with love as you enter this new chapter in your lives.

Heather · Married on 08/30/2014

Officiant Derek was very organized and easy to work with. He was professional and helped make our ceremony memorable and personalized. We highly recommend his service!!

Sent on 09/10/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Heather and Donald - thank you for the pleasure of serving both of you! Your ceremony was beautiful and the tree planting really added a pleasant peek at your commitment to family by having your mothers add dirt from your childhood homes, integrating your past as individuals into your future now as a couple - just fantastic! I am so impressed with your love for each other, you are a perfect match! Thank you for this honor.

Derek was wonderful. Rain caused Plan A to become Plan B and he was prepared for anything. I am the mother of the groom and Derek helped the ceremony move along in spite of the elements. My son chose a woman I could not have hand picked any better, and they chose an officiant that suited their style. A big thank you to Derek for rollong with the changing weather and keeping everyone calm and organized. Job well done.

Sent on 08/29/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Job well done by everyone, indeed! All the guests banded together to move the chairs, sound equipment and tables under cover with very little warning. And guess what - the ceremony turned out great! Thanks 'mom' for taking the time to share your thoughts - I am so glad that you have such a great son and now you have a wonderful daughter-in-law. May Joy, Happiness, Compassion and Love bless you and the two lovebirds for many, many years.

Derek exceeded our expectations. He genuinely cares about us as couple. Derek helped us develop a ceremony that was unique to us, with keeping traditions that we wanted. We received numerous compliments about how well spoken and heartfelt our officiant was. Our ceremony was beautiful and sacred. He guided us the entire way in creating a personalized ceremony to fit our beliefs and personalities. I would highly recommend Derek.

Sent on 08/11/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

You are correct - I do care deeply about each and every couple that I have the Pleasure and Honor of working with as we co-create your Wedding Ceremony together! It is a process, that over time and consistent communication, I find out who you are as individuals and as a couple, that we add the personal touches that make your ceremony totally unique. Thank you both so much for the opportunity to serve you and help make your 'big day' special for you and your family and friends. Lots of Joy and Love to you both as your new journey begins.

Derek was very helpful accommodating our wishes while putting our ceremony together. It was such a beautiful ceremony, received several compliments from the guests in regards to him and the ceremony overall.

Sent on 07/18/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, I had a great time co-creating your ceremony with you! I am so glad I could help make your 'big day' a day to remember for life. May Happiness, Love and Gentleness follow you both.

Billie · Married on 06/14/2014

He was easy and great to work with. Made me smile very happy we picked him!

Sent on 06/17/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Billie and Derrick, thank you so much for allowing me to serve as your Officiant on your Wedding Day! You are both very special and I cherish the time we spent creating your ceremony. The covered bridge was such a beautiful venue. Enjoy a long life together sharing Joy, Peace and Love.

Kelly · Married on 06/14/2014

We are SO happy with our decision to have Rev. Derek Dube perform our wedding ceremony. He made sure to make the ceremony special to us and he was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/01/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Kelly and Ben, thank you for such a lovely experience! The vows you chose to use were very heartfelt and I really enjoyed how you had both of your mothers participate in the wine ceremony. I want to wish both of you a very long life filled with Abundance, Joy, Kindness and Love - you are very deserving of all the Happiness there is!
  • User4197223 · 2+ years ago

Derek is professional,courteous, respectful, authentic, and a great guy! He made the ceremony warm, sacred, and very special for us and our loved ones. We were happy to have him officiate our wedding and would highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/23/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you very much for your generous and thoughtful compliments. I truly love what I do am I am glad I could help make your Wedding Day a wonderful and memorable one for both of you.

Jeff · Married on 06/09/2014

Derek was easy to work with, very professional and flexible and he provided great ideas that we worked off of. We were very, very pleased with the results we received in working with him. We received many compliments from our guests on our wedding ceremony we created with him.

Sent on 06/12/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

You two are such a perfect match for each other. I could tell by talking with your family and friends that the support you will receive in your married life will be endless. What a blessing it is to have such loving and caring family and friends. You both deserve the best!

Chelsea and Mike · Married on 06/07/2014

Derek was an absolute pleasure to work with for an officiant of our wedding! Being that we did not live in the area, we had to communicate and work together long distance, which he made so easy. We felt very comfortable with him, and he helped calm our nerves and made our day special. He provided so many wonderful tools to help make our ceremony personal and customized. Derek fit right in with our family and we received numerous compliments from family and friends about him and our ceremony. I highly recommend working with Derek for your special day!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Right back at you Chelsea and Mike, you were an absolute wonderful couple to work with over the course of co-creating your beautiful ceremony. I really enjoyed your input that made your ceremony so unique. I was able to spend a lot of time with your family and friends - and I must say, you are both surrounded with a whole bunch of love and support! Have just an amazing life together (which I know you will).

Dave and Lisa · Married on 04/12/2014

It was a joy working with Derek. He provided excellent suggestions and was very flexible in making our service exactly the way we wanted it. We view him as a friend that made our day very special. He is very organized and helped find other resources and reminded us when things needed to be done.

Sent on 05/12/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

It is such a pleasure for me to help in any way I can. I so much enjoy being part of such a sacred part of a couples ceremony. I appreciate all the personal input you provided - it helped to create such a unique and beautiful ceremony that I hope you will cherish for the rest of your lives. My wish is for both of you a Long, Abundant, Joy Filled Life of Happiness and Love!

Derek was amazing! Very kind and genuine, super prompt in his correspondence.. And he made planning our ceremony a breeze! Can't say enough good things!!

Sent on 11/24/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words. :) I can't tell you enough how much fun I had co-creating your ceremony. Wishing you Gentleness, Kindness, Joy and Love as you start this new chapter in your lives - Marriage!