World of Wisdom Ministry Reviews

161 | Waukesha, WI

161 Reviews for World of Wisdom Ministry

• Alex

Alex · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Powerful and professional wedding officiant

We were extremely happy with our choice to go with Derek Dube as our wedding officiant. He was helpful and friendly throughout the preparation process, arrived on time, looking sharp, for the ceremony, and provided many helpful last-minute tips and suggestions for the ceremony logistics based on his experience. The ceremony itself was beautiful and seamless. We definitely made the right decision by choosing Derek/World of Wisdom.

Sent on 10/02/2020

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Rachel and Alex, what can I say? Your ceremony was simply beautiful and I enjoyed my time working with both of you to co-create the perfect wedding day for you and your guests. Speaking with some of your family members and close friends really gave me a great understanding of how much they love and support you and the love and respect that you have for each other. Thank you for allowing me to share in your celebration.
  • Nicole

Nicole Giese · Married on 11/07/2020

Derek is Wonderful

Derek was absolutely unbelievable to work with from the beginning through our wedding day, and even after. Right from the beginning, Derek made a huge effort to get to know us, and to craft our wedding ceremony around the things that were most important to us. He was incredibly professional, and he performed our ceremony in a way that displayed its beauty and thoughtfulness perfectly. We could not recommend Derek more!

The Nickels

Sent on 11/13/2020

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Nikki and Greg, thank you so much for the wonderful assessment. It certainly was an honor to Officiate your wedding ceremony and celebrate this new chapter in your lives. I had a terrific time co-creating such a beautiful ceremony with you. Getting to know you over these past several months has been a joy that I will cherish for many years to come.

I wish you both only the very best that life has to offer and I am excited for all the fun and meaningful adventures ahead of you.

Most Gratefully,

Derek.
  • Amanda

Amanda Nazario · Married on 10/31/2020

Derek was wonderful!

Derek was absolutely wonderful to work with! He provided all the necessary materials for us to create our perfect ceremony and was patient when I took forever to get back to him. The rehearsal wouldn't have went as smoothly as it did if Derek wasn't there to help. I got many compliments on how friendly and professional Derek was from many family members. I highly recommend him to any future couples!

Sent on 11/09/2020

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Good morning Amanda and Sean, thank for your kind words. I thought the two of you were absolutely wonderful to work with as well. Your rehearsal was so much fun - we laughed and joked all night - and the wedding ceremony turned out perfect! I wish you both all the best that life has to offer as you enter this new chapter in your lives and continue to support each other along the way. I look forward to all the new and exciting experiences you share with each other as the years go by.

Amanda Corazzi · Married on 10/03/2020

Little rain couldn't stop us!

We were very happy with our choice to go with Derek/World of Ministry for our officiant for our 2020 wedding. It was quite a year planning and he was patience with us and our last minute planning. He provided some great examples of ceremonies and it allowed us to build our own to what we wanted. He was very professional in planning and presentation and we were pleased how it all turned out (even with some last minute rain on our ceremony day). Thank you for your help Derek and it was a pleasure to have you be part of our special day!

Sent on 10/12/2020

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Josh and Amanda, I had so much fun with you customizing your wedding ceremony. You're right, a little bit of rain did not stop a most beautiful and magnificent day to celebrate your love for each other. I am so glad to have met both of you and call you my friends. I am looking forward to all the wonderful experiences that will enhance your lives for many years to come.
  • Carla

Carla · Married on 09/12/2020

We couldn’t have done it without you!!

Derek, thank you for being part of our special day. Your patience, professionalism, & caring attitude is what we needed. The ceremony was perfect. We could not have done it without your guidance. You made the day so special. The ceremony shined on God as our Guest Of Honor. Thank You!!!

Sent on 09/14/2020

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Carla and Adam, it was my pleasure to be of service to you as your Wedding Officiant on your 'big day'! I reaaly enjoyed meeting you and working on your ceremony that Ithought was simply perfect even though we had so mnay details change throughout the process. Carla, your dress was gorgeous and you made such a beautiful bride. Adam, you are a fine and caring person and I know the two of you will enjoy many, mnay years of happiness and fantastic experiences for years to come. Many blessings you both of you and your families.
  • Sophie

Sophie · Married on 08/22/2020

Derek helped us create the most perfect micro wedding!

Derek was a pleasure to work with! He was professional and provided us with plenty of resources to help us create a ceremony unique to us, while also keeping the traditional elements of a wedding ceremony that we valued. He was flexible with all the changes that the pandemic forced on us and respectful of our health and safety throughout the event. We had the most perfect micro wedding! If you are looking for a minister, look no further!

Sent on 09/18/2020

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Sophie and Andy, thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful words. I enjoyed cocreating a beautiful and very intimate ceremony with you. Your patience, understanding and flexibility during the process and what we had to deal with regarding covid 19 was extremely helpful and appreciated. Your love for each other really shone bright that day and will last you a lifetimefilled with mutual respect, happiness and fun memories.
  • Mike

Mike Rosewitz · Married on 08/15/2020

The Perfect Wedding Day

Working with Derek was everything you would hope for when planning your wedding. He was kind, responsive, knowledgable, flexible, and extremely personable. Aside from all that, he's simply a great guy that you want to have at your wedding. Derek stayed for dinner and our guests could not stop talking about how kind he was throughout the night and what a positive addition to our wedding he was. More specifically, he sat with my family and took genuine interest learning more about our story. Derek was the officiant for not only our wedding, but also for my brother in law. I would not recommend anyone other than Derek to help guide you in your wedding planning process and provide genuine input with your interests in the forefront of his mind. Book him now. you will not regret it!

Sent on 08/17/2020

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Mike and Kayla, the pleasure was all mine. I had o much fun working with both of you to create the perfect, intimate wedding ceremony. I had a great time meeting and talking with your families and friends, they all love you soooo much. It was great to see everyone again since I married Kayla's brother at the same venue just a couple of months prior. By the way, the venue, River Park, is simply beautiful and I will reccomend it to couple's in the future. I look forward to many, many years of your friendship and I am excited to see all the neat adventures your path brings your way. Much Love and Blessings.

Amanda Nunn · Married on 08/01/2020

Exceeded Expectations

Derek is a true professional. He guided us through our ceremony to truly make it our own, with thoughtful tips along the way. He went above and beyond to ensure everyone was comfortable and well taken care of the day of the wedding.

Sent on 08/02/2020

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Amanda and Christian, thank you so much for everything. I appreciate all the effort that you put forth in co-creating such a beautiful ceremony. The tree planting ritual and inviting your children to participate was awesome and cherished. I am sure they will remember this for the rest of their lives. I wish you and your family all the best as you continue writing the wonderful adventures of your life experiences together. Peace, Joy and love to all of you.

Stephanie · Married on 06/26/2020

Wonderful!

Derek was wonderful to work with! We were a "COVID couple" so we didn't have the typical big wedding that we planned; however Derek made sure our small, intimate family wedding ceremony was perfect.

Sent on 07/01/2020

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Stephanie and Joe, as I sit here and contemplate your wedding service, I have a big smile on my face. I so enjoyed meeting you and assisting in making your 'big day' such an intimate and heartfelt celebration of marriage! I wish you both all the best of Joy, Peace, Happiness and Love that your union so deserves. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your journey.
  • Chris

Chris Higgins · Married on 06/20/2020

The Perfect Experience

Derek Dube was an incredible help to us. With constant changes due to the COVID19 situation Derek was patient, kind and flexible during our whole experience. We were able to create and recreate our ceremony to meet our needs and it turned our completely perfect. We strongly recommend Derek and the World of Wisdom Ministry.

Sent on 07/02/2020

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Alyssa and Chris, I know we had many changes to overcome in the final few weeks before your beautiful and intimate wedding ceremony. In the end though, it turned out phenomenal! Even with the venue changes and the out of state planning, we DID IT!!! I thought the ceremony was just perfect. I enjoyed meeting your closest friends and family and I am excitedly looking forward to the big celebration in April of 2021.
  • Priscilla

Priscilla · Married on 06/12/2020

Outstanding Officiant

We were honored to have Derek be the officiant at our wedding. We ended up booking Derek last minute since we lost our original officiant due to covid-19. He was super flexible and attentive with all emails and phone communication through the whole process. He was able to accommodate everything we wanted to include in our wedding ceremony. It was an absolute pleasure working with him and we are very happy that he could be a part of our big day. Thank you for coming to our rescue and giving us such an amazing wedding ceremony that we will never forget.

Sent on 06/17/2020

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Priscilla and Vincent - oh wow- what a pleasure it was for me to not only meet the two of you but to be of service to you. I am so glad that I had your date available. We did not have much time, but what a beautiful service we co-created for you and your guests to enjoy. It was a perfect day and one that I will certainly remember for a very long time. I am glad that we are connected on face-book so I can follow all the great experiences that are in store for you as you write the new chapters of your life story. Many blessings to both of you.
  • Valerie

Valerie Nyman · Married on 05/24/2020

Derek was Great!!!

Derek was awesome to work with! He was very attentive and professional throughout our entire time working together. Derek was well prepared and gave a great deal of insight regarding our big day from the initial meeting to the days following our wedding. We were able to make the ceremony exactly what we wanted and Derek was available all the time to give ideas from his years of experience. If you are looking for someone who has a great deal of insight and will take an active, caring role in your big day, Derek is the officiant for you!

Sent on 05/29/2020

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Valerie and Lance, thank you so much for your kind words. I am very honored to have met both of you. Your wedding ceremony was intimate, beautiful and heartfelt. I am glad we became friends and I look forward to all the great adventures that you will experience in your journey together. I had a great time at your reception meeting your families and friends. Will be watching on FB for all the updates in your life. Blessings to you for a life filled with Joy, Happiness, Love and Adventure.
  • Margaret

Margaret Koeppel · Married on 01/27/2020

Excellent Experience!

Derek officiated our wedding and we were so happy with his work. He is a kind and accommodating person who will make your day absolutely special and amazing. He is responsive, efficient, and organized. I would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 02/01/2020

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Margaret and Jack, your wedding was SO MUCH FUN! You are both wonderful people that I am very happy to have met and to be a part of your big day was an Honor. Thank you very much for your friendship - I look forward to all the wonderful experiences you will share for many, many years to come as you travel this new path together. Wishing you all the happiness in the world.
  • REBECCA

REBECCA BOLTON · Married on 01/11/2020

Could not be happier!

Derek was absolutely fantastic to work with. He helped us create a unique ceremony that truly embodied our relationship. We truly enjoyed the whole process. I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone.

Sent on 01/13/2020

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Becky and Brian, thank you so much for the wonderful assessment. It was a bunch of fun working with you to create such a beautiful and meaningful ceremony. I am glad you chose the hand ceremony - it was simply perfect for the two of you. I can't wait to see your photos - especially the ones outside in the snow. I look forward to hearing all the good experiences that will be coming your way in the future.

Ana · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing outdoor ceremony!

Derek was so easy to work with. He provided us with numerous reading options, optional ceremonies, and vows to select from. We were able to tailor our ceremony to fit our personalities. He was very responsive and patient with us. We truly enjoyed working with Derek! Thank you!

Sent on 11/14/2019

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Ana and Tony, I had so much fun with both of you over the past several months co-creating your personal and intimate wedding ceremony. The lake in the background will make for some spectacular pictures that you can enjoy for many years to come. I am so glad that you were able to include Joseph as your ring bearer, he was a very cute addition.

Ashley · Married on 10/25/2019

Officiant for outside ceremony

Derek was a pleasure to work with. He truly made our day special! He worked with us from afar through emails and continuously kept in contact with us throughout the wedding planning process. Our ceremony was tailored to our wants. We can’t thank him enough for all he did and the joy it was to work with him.

Sent on 10/31/2019

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings to you newlyweds! It was a pleasure for me to Officiate your wedding service. I had a lot of fun at the rehearsal, ceremony and the celebratory reception dinner. It was a perfect October, Autumn day for such a beautiful ceremony outdoors. Thank you very much for including me in all the fun. I appreciate you both.

Many Blessings for a Long Life Together filled with Compassion, Shared Accomplishments, Happy Memories and Love!

Britt Keller · Married on 10/05/2019

So helpful!

Derek was so kind and helpful with organizing our ceremony. He gave us many options to choose from in preparation of creating our ceremony and let us pick & choose what suited us best. I also very much appreciated his help at the rehearsal! We were a little scattered and he was great at rounding everyone up and being clear with instructions.

Sent on 05/15/2019

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Britt and Matt - what an awesome experience it was to work with you to create such a beautiful wedding ceremony! I had so much fun at your rehearsal and enjoyed many conversations with your guests. I am looking forward to hearing all of the amazing adventures that your future holds.

Caitlyn · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful!

My husband and I couldn’t have been more happy to have had Derek officiate our wedding. From when we first met with him to the day of the ceremony (and all the emails in between) he was organized, patient and kind. The ceremony he helped us put together was beautiful and personalized just for us. The day of the wedding, he unexpectedly came to my bridal room and thanked us for letting him be a part of our big day. He continued to wish us many years of happiness. You could tell that this wasn’t just a job for him, he genuinely enjoys what he does. We are very thankful to have asked him to be our officiant. Thank you again Derek!

Sent on 11/14/2019

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Caitlyn and John, the feeling is mutual - I couldn't have been happier than to meet both of you and Officiate your beautiful wedding ceremony. I was lucky enough to facilitate your wedding on my parents 71st wedding anniversary, then went to their house to celebrate with them . My parents were completely thrilled to share the 'big day' with you! I loved meeting you and I will certainly enjoy keeping up with all the fantastic life experiences that you now get to share with each other on this new journey in your lives. Blessings and Happiness to you.
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/04/2019

Most caring officiant EVER

Derek Dube is the kindest, most caring officiant around. He was incredibly professional and reliable. Always responding to my questions in a timely manner. He took charge of the rehearsal and made everything run smoothly and with great time. My ceremony was perfect and he truly made our "I do's" something unforgettable. In the words of my husband "he's truly a great guy". I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone getting married.

Sent on 10/06/2019

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you so much for the honor of allowing me to serve you as your Officiant on such a perfect day! It was a pleasure to meet both of you and co-create a wedding ceremony that I thought was unique and we shared many laughs throughout. I truly enjoyed the whole process, co-creating your ceremony, meeting all of your guests and having a wonderful time at your Wedding Ceremony and reception - thanks for inviting me. I really enjoyed all the speeches at dinner, they were funny, sincere and heartfelt.

Jaclyn Clarke · Married on 09/27/2019

Derek Dube - Officiant

Honestly Derek dube is amazing and you need to hire him for your wedding! He is super patient and understanding. After the ceremony he mingled with guests and got to know family members which I thought was a nice personal touch! Definitely recommended!

Sent on 09/28/2019

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Jaclyn and Sean, for me the favorite part of working with couples is obviously the ceremony itself. A close second is spending time with their friends and families and hearing all the many wonderful tidbits that they have to share with me about the two of you. And boy did your family share beautiful words regarding your love for each other, great communication and how compassionate you are toward each other. You were a joy to work with. Many blessings on this new chapter in your lives.

Megan Jacobson · Married on 09/14/2019

Easy, Smooth, Accommodating

Derek went out of his way to make our day special and unique to us. He was accommodating throughout the entire process. Working together was flawless and the big day would not have been the same without him.

Sent on 10/01/2019

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Megan and Zach, creating your ceremony was second only to your actual wedding day celebration! I really enjoyed meeting you both and adding all the special touches that you were looking for. Your venue was spectacular and I had so much fun at your reception. Life's blessings to you on this new chapter in your lives.

Kelly Gersonde · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing to work with!

Amazing and easy to work with! Derek helped customize our PERFECT ceremony! He made the entire process easy and fun!!

Sent on 09/02/2019

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you so much for the honor of allowing me to serve you as your Officiant on your very important day! It was such a pleasure to meet both of you and co-create a wedding ceremony that I thought was unique and very sacred. I truly enjoyed the whole process, co-creating your ceremony and meeting many of your guests and family members at the rehearsal and wedding reception. Having Asher and Kynslee participate was priceless! They both did so well walking down the aisle and then during the reading. I wish your beautiful family much happiness as you begin collecting memories to last forever. Please keep me informed of any new and important life experiences. Many Blessings.
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 08/30/2019

Best officiant choice you could make!

I am so thankful that we chose Derek as our officiant! He made the whole process so easy and the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. Derek was a pleasure to be around and was great with our families and wedding party as well. He created a ceremony we will remember with love forever. You’ll be so glad you chose him too!

Sent on 09/01/2019

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Kasey and Mike, I am so glad that you were happy with the ceremony and that it was exactly what you were looking for. It is my hope and desire to customize a ceremony so that the couple will remember it for many, many years. You have a terrific family and a fun bunch of friends - I am glad I was able to meet many of them and hear how much they love and support you. It has been my pleasure to be of service to both of you. Wishing you lots of Love, Joy and Happiness!
  • Vincent

Vincent Matsayko · Married on 08/24/2019

Derek Is A Fantastic Officiant

Derek was quick to respond to any questions we had, and help us keep everything organized and on pace for our timeline. He provide us with a large range of ceremony options to choose from so that we could customize our wedding and ceremony wording as much or as little as we desired. He has a lot of experience and advice to help make your day special, and will do a wonderful job leading up to your big day and the day of. We highly recommend him for a flawless and fun wedding!

Sent on 09/09/2019

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Vincent and Katherine, you are correct when you said fun! Fun describes everything about your ceremony, including our time spent creating your ceremony, certainly the rehearsal, the wedding and of course the reception celebration afterward. I am so glad to have met you and I enjoyed our time together. The wine box ceremony was perfect and the venue that you chose was just as intimate as your ceremony. Many blessings to both of you as you journey through life filled with Joy, Compassion and Love.