World of Wisdom Ministry Reviews

World of Wisdom Ministry 6
World of Wisdom Ministry 7

Britt Keller · Getting married on 10/05/2019

So helpful!

Derek was so kind and helpful with organizing our ceremony. He gave us many options to choose from in preparation of creating our ceremony and let us pick & choose what suited us best. I also very much appreciated his help at the rehearsal! We were a little scattered and he was great at rounding everyone up and being clear with instructions.

Sent on 05/15/2019
    World of Wisdom Ministry 8

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Britt and Matt - what an awesome experience it was to work with you to create such a beautiful wedding ceremony! I had so much fun at your rehearsal and enjoyed many conversations with your guests. I am looking forward to hearing all of the amazing adventures that your future holds.

Kelly Gersonde · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing to work with!

Amazing and easy to work with! Derek helped customize our PERFECT ceremony! He made the entire process easy and fun!!

Sent on 09/02/2019

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you so much for the honor of allowing me to serve you as your Officiant on your very important day! It was such a pleasure to meet both of you and co-create a wedding ceremony that I thought was unique and very sacred. I truly enjoyed the whole process, co-creating your ceremony and meeting many of your guests and family members at the rehearsal and wedding reception. Having Asher and Kynslee participate was priceless! They both did so well walking down the aisle and then during the reading. I wish your beautiful family much happiness as you begin collecting memories to last forever. Please keep me informed of any new and important life experiences. Many Blessings.
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 08/30/2019

Best officiant choice you could make!

I am so thankful that we chose Derek as our officiant! He made the whole process so easy and the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. Derek was a pleasure to be around and was great with our families and wedding party as well. He created a ceremony we will remember with love forever. You’ll be so glad you chose him too!

Sent on 09/01/2019

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Kasey and Mike, I am so glad that you were happy with the ceremony and that it was exactly what you were looking for. It is my hope and desire to customize a ceremony so that the couple will remember it for many, many years. You have a terrific family and a fun bunch of friends - I am glad I was able to meet many of them and hear how much they love and support you. It has been my pleasure to be of service to both of you. Wishing you lots of Love, Joy and Happiness!
  • Vincent

Vincent Matsayko · Married on 08/24/2019

Derek Is A Fantastic Officiant

Derek was quick to respond to any questions we had, and help us keep everything organized and on pace for our timeline. He provide us with a large range of ceremony options to choose from so that we could customize our wedding and ceremony wording as much or as little as we desired. He has a lot of experience and advice to help make your day special, and will do a wonderful job leading up to your big day and the day of. We highly recommend him for a flawless and fun wedding!

Sent on 09/09/2019

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Vincent and Katherine, you are correct when you said fun! Fun describes everything about your ceremony, including our time spent creating your ceremony, certainly the rehearsal, the wedding and of course the reception celebration afterward. I am so glad to have met you and I enjoyed our time together. The wine box ceremony was perfect and the venue that you chose was just as intimate as your ceremony. Many blessings to both of you as you journey through life filled with Joy, Compassion and Love.
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/16/2019

A truly wonderful man!!!

We were so blessed and honored to have Derek officiate our wedding!!! He was incredible from the moment we met him all the way through our big day. We could not have asked for a more caring, genuine and kind officiant. Derek captivated our guests with his beautiful ceremony and touching words. It was perfect! We are eternally grateful to you and will stay in touch!

Sent on 08/19/2019

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Christina and Lenny - what can I say - you were both such a pleasure to work with over these past several months. Your sense of humor and compassion are electrifying! I had so much fun at your reception dinner, you placed me at the loudest, funniest and most entertaining table imaginable. I am so glad the children, Jaden and Renzo were part of the ceremony; what a wonderful touch to involve them. I look forward to hearing about your amazing journey in the future. Much Love and Blessings to all of you.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer S · Married on 08/03/2019

Derek Made Our Day!

We knew we wanted Derek to be our officiant within the first few minutes of meeting him. During our first meeting, throughout all planning interactions leading up to the day, and the day of the wedding, he was genuine, friendly, and patient. He easily made conversation with everyone he encountered, kept me calm in-between rain showers, dressed nicely, and provided the calming demeanor I needed in the absence of a father/brother there for me. We were able to customize our own personalized ceremony using the resources/examples that Derek provided. We were able to inject religious aspects into the ceremony where we wanted and lean towards a more secular aspects where we wanted. There were no rules! You will absolutely not regret having Derek as your officiant.

Sent on 08/18/2019
    World of Wisdom Ministry 9
    World of Wisdom Ministry 10
    World of Wisdom Ministry 11
    World of Wisdom Ministry 12
    World of Wisdom Ministry 13
    World of Wisdom Ministry 14

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Jennifer and Jon - first of all - what a beautiful setting for such a wonderful couple. The backyard on the lake with the powerful weather that we experienced was awesome! Thank you for sharing these pictures and I can't wait to see the rest of them. I am so glad to have met you both and call you my friends. Thanks also for inviting me to stay and celebrate with you at the reception. I enjoyed walking around and meeting all of your guests, they truly and wholeheartedly love both of you. It was an honor and my pleasure to help co-create this intimate ceremony with you.
  • Hayley

Hayley Vonder Haar · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful experience with Derek - would highly recommend

Derek was genuinely enthusiastic about his part in our wedding. We could tell he really cared about making our wedding ceremony perfect for us. We had no idea how many details went into the ceremony. Derek sent us multiple examples of ceremony formats, readings, vows, entrance songs - essentially everything we didn't know we needed to choose. He made the wedding ceremony exactly what we wanted.

Derek was very easy to work with. He was very responsive and made sure we were on top of everything and prepared for the wedding day. Overall our experience with Derek was great and we would highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/08/2019
    World of Wisdom Ministry 15

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Hayley and Taylor, I had such a wonderful time working with both of you! The venue and backdrop were simply stunning. I am so glad to hear that some of my suggestions were of great help to you. Due to the fact that you were from out of state did not really matter as we were able to communicate and seamlessly co-create a wedding ceremony for you that I believe you will cherish for a very long time. It was that awesome! I really enjoyed celebrating with you at your reception dinner and mingling with your guests. They are a great group that love you both very much. I look forward to all the wonderful experiences that your future has to offer you. I am glad that we are friends on Facebook. Many, many blessings.

Karlye Benthuysen · Married on 06/29/2019

Phenomenal

Derek did a phenomenal job with our wedding. He worked with us throughout the planning process to create a ceremony that was unique and represented us perfectly. We could not recommend him enough!

Sent on 07/01/2019

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Karlye and Joe - your ceremony was sooo much fun. I don't remember that much laughter and joy at one wedding and it continued all through the evening at the reception. I had a great time meeting you and creating a perfect ceremony with you and I look forward to all the wonderful experiences yet to come as you begin this new chapter in your lives. Happiness, Joy and Abundance to both of you!
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Officiant

Derek was such a great fit for our ceremony! We wanted a slightly religious experience, but didn't want our guests of many faiths to feel uncomfortable. Derek helped us plan the perfect ceremony that was just what we wanted!
    We were also planning from Oregon, and Derek made it so easy to plan from far away! We would definitely recommend his services and wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 07/10/2019

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Jill and Peter, it was so much fun planning your wedding across the country! Listening to you and the dreams that you had for your wedding was an honor. We went back and forth through email and phone calls and came up with such a beautiful, unique and fun ceremony. I really enjoyed working with you and when we were finally introduced to each other in person, it was like we had met many times before. You are both such a treat to know! I wish you all the best this world has to offer as you begin this fantastic journey together and I look forward to all the wonderful experiences that you share with me in the coming years.

Jennette Seachrist · Married on 06/16/2019

Exceptional Officiant

We are so pleased we found Derek. He was thoughtful, articulate, and patient. He helped us every step of the way and made our small outdoor wedding incredibly special.

Sent on 06/28/2019

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Jennette and Ron, first, I just want to say how much I enjoyed working with both of you long distance. I believe we co-created such a beautiful, unique and intimate wedding ceremony. I thought having Ron's daughter sing "Lean On Me", added to how beautiful the day went. It was such a pleasure to meet you and my wish for your family is Peace, Prosperity and Love.

Angela · Married on 06/01/2019

Couldn’t have asked for a better officiant!

Derek was so easy to communicate with and extremely responsive! He helped us every step of the way and made sure our ceremony was personalized just for us!

Sent on 06/19/2019

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Angela and Derrick, wow - what a wonderful day it was for both of you to begin this new journey together! Having your son Weston as your ring bearer was such a precious touch - a memory to last a lifetime. I so enjoyed working with you these past several months to create such a beautiful and intimate ceremony. All the best to you for a long and prosperous future.
  • Michael

Michael Warnecke · Married on 05/04/2019

Swift effective and professional

Derek did a wonderful job with our ceremony and the prep/planning leading up to it was thorough and informative. He gave us many ideas and examples to model after and was super flexible with customization of our ceremony.

Sent on 05/05/2019

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Mike and Kate, thank you so much for taking the time to send an assessment of my Officiant services. It was truly a pleasure working with both of you these past several months to create such a beautiful and heartfelt wedding ceremony. What a wonderful touch and memorable experience it was to involve the children - they were so cute and did such a fantastic job! I wish you both and your family all the best for many, many years to come.

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2018

Derek Dube was the best officiant we could have hoped for. After reading numerous wonderful reviews, we decided to ask Derek to be our officiant for our wedding...and we definitely made the right choice. He helped us (easily) create a ceremony which was fitted to our needs and personalities. My now-husband does not practice any religion and I do, and the ceremony was brought together in a way that made us both feel comfortable and thrilled with the outcome. Derek provided everything needed to create an incredible ceremony. His communication and genuine desire to make the day special will not be forgotten. We had an outdoor wedding, and he helped us practice for rain and for shine, and he even joined our families at the rehearsal dinner and the reception to continue the celebration. THANK YOU DEREK! Our day was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 09/01/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Oh my gosh - the backyard setting for your ceremony was stunning! Speaking of stunning - Jennifer and Rodrigo take a back seat to no one! What a glorious day for the two of you to start this new journey on your life path. Not only are the two of you perfect for each other, your families and friends reminded me of a family reunion that have known and loved each other for many years. Thank you so much for such a fabulous weekend!

Scott Zimny · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Officiant

Derek is very easy to work with, I felt very comfortable working with him from the beginning to the end. His help in creating our ceremony was tremendous and his responsiveness was very quick. In the stress that can come with wedding planning, my wife and I can confidently say that working with him has been stress free.

Sent on 10/23/2018

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Scott, thank you for such wonderful words. Working with you and Samantha over these past months have been such a pleasure. You were both so much fun and I really appreciate your input into making your ceremony unique and personable. I am truly looking forward to your story as it unfolds in the coming years. Abundance, Joy and Love are my wishes for you!

Andrea · Married on 09/14/2018

Derek is amazing!! His communication is great and very professional. He told me from the start when we met with him that all the stress I was explaining to him about where to even begin how to put together the ceremony will be gone. He did just that and took care of all of it. He asked for my ideas and made it clear there are always room for changes in samples he would send me. He would check in on us to see how things were going. He was more than we budgeted, but her was worth every penny. Thank you so much Derek for everything you have done to make the day go as smooth as it did.

Sent on 09/18/2018

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Andrea and Anthony, I am so glad that I was able to help you relieve the stress of planning a wedding ceremony (that seems to be one of my specialties and I really enjoy helping couples in this area). Weddings should be fun and exciting not stressful! Your ceremony was magical, and it had such a beautiful touch having the children participate in the sand ceremony. Thank you also for inviting me to your reception dinner, I truly enjoy celebrating with couples and their friends and family after the ceremony. Wishing you and your family a wonderful journey in life as you begin this new chapter in your lives!

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2018

Derek did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. He made sure our ceremony was tailored just the way we wanted and had great suggestions on how to include our children in the ceremony. He was quick to respond to e-mails and very thorough with any information we needed. We highly recommend Derek and World of Wisdom Ministries LLC.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    World of Wisdom Ministry 16

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Ashley and Mike, thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your beautiful wedding ceremony. Having the children stand up with you was a wonderful addition to your ceremony. Your choice of venue was simply stunning, having the lake as your background. I had so much fun meeting your family and friends - you are loved very much and this new journey that your family is starting with be blessed many times over.

Cassidy · Married on 07/19/2018

My husband (Matt) and I cannot say enough nice things about Derek! He was so wonderful overall and we would recommend him in a heartbeat. Derek is easy to work with and made our day so special. He is very thoughtful, even to the point of grabbing Matt and I something to drink during our seemingly endless family photos after the ceremony :) He is very genuine, kind, and detail-oriented. Derek kept us in the loop along the way and provided us with lots of great information to help us craft the perfect ceremony and what to expect with marriage licenses, etc. We could not have done it without him and are so happy to have had Derek there! Thank you, Derek, and you won't be sorry you booked him for your big day.

Side note - the wedding was 7/20//18 but it keeps changing to 7/19/18... sorry!

Sent on 07/23/2018

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Ah, Cassidy and Matt, what can I say besides what an honor it was to meet both of you and co-create your beautiful ceremony! I had so much fun at your rehearsal dinner and wedding reception; meeting many of your friends and family members. The speeches from your best man and maid of honor really did both of you justice. They were heartfelt, honest and showed how much the two of you belong together for many, many years of marriage. I am grateful to have stood with you as you shared your vows and exchanged "I Do's" in front of all your guests and begin this amazing new chapter in your lives. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your big day!

Brenden · Married on 07/14/2018

Our officiant was Derek Dube and there was no other person in this world who could have married my wife and I. Derek is the type of person who would give you the shirt off his back if it was needed. He really took the time to get to know and understand my wife and I and really made our day an everlasting memory. You don’t find people like Derek anymore, he is one of the most genuine people we have ever met. It was a blessing that we found Derek as he is the best. We not only had a phenomenal wedding because of him, but we now have a life long friend and couldn’t be more blessed to have Derek in our lives.

Sent on 07/15/2018

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Brenden and Chelsea, first and foremost, I am so glad to have both of you as dear friends. It was a joy to meet you and so much fun working with both of you over the past several months to create such an incredible wedding ceremony. The readings you chose were perfect and I loved the personal touch that you added to the wine ceremony. I am so looking forward to hearing all the great experiences and news that will be forthcoming in the many years ahead from you two fantastic people! Blessings.

Collin · Married on 06/15/2018

Overall, Derek was a fantastic officiant for our wedding. He was always very professional and responsive during the planning phase. He has a lot of experience to draw from including various sample ceremonies and ideas for ceremonial rituals. At our rehearsal, he took the lead to make sure everyone knew exactly what they were doing for the day of. The day of, he made sure the various groups of vendors (DJ/Venue Host/photographers) were aligned for the key ceremony points. Lastly, the delivery of his message was smooth, compassionate, and truly felt personalized. I would highly recommend his officiant services.
    Thanks again Derek for making our day special.

Sent on 06/25/2018

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Colin and Jean, thank you so much for the wonderful words. I am so grateful that I had the honor of working with the two of you to co-create such a beautiful ceremony. I had so much fun getting to know you and your story. I enjoyed meeting all your friends and family at the rehearsal and then had a great time at the wedding and reception dinner. It is a pleasure to call you my friends. Thanks again for one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had as a Wedding Officiant!

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2017

Derek was great at keeping in contact with us throughout the whole process. He sent samples of ceremonies, reminded us of things we needed to do and when (like apply for a marriage license!), and conducted our rehearsal and ceremony with professionalism and the right amount of humor and personality.

Sent on 11/16/2017

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Lisa and Mark, I just loved working with both of you! Each of you had so much to contribute to your beautiful ceremony. It truly was a co-creation. Congrats on this wonderful new journey you are about to embark on. Wishing you the best life has to offer. I am looking forward to all the new experiences in store for you.

Tina · Married on 10/14/2017

Derek was great, he gave and helped us with so much more that what we could even imagined.

Sent on 10/22/2017

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Tina and Ross, it was sooo much fun co-creating your ceremony! I just loved the Unity Painting that the two of you completed together. I enjoyed meeting both of you and will cherish our time together.

Kenn and Melissa · Married on 09/02/2017

Derek presented professionalism and personal care together to create a wonderful experience for our entire family! Every family has their uniqueness and with a celebration as special as a wedding you only want the best. Derek made sure all the details were covered and we knew exactly what to expect. The day was perfect even with the "good luck" rain! We are very grateful for Derek's part in our son and new daughter in law's wedding day.

Sent on 09/04/2017

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Dear Kenn and Melissa, thank you so much for inviting me into your home and for hosting the wedding ceremony in your beautiful backyard. It was a perfect setting for your son and new daughter-in-law! Even with a little rain, the day was perfect. I was able to speak with many of the guests and they shared what a wonderful couple Sam and Samantha will be for many, many years to come. Thanks for all your support and love. You are great role models!

Lisa · Married on 08/12/2017

Derek was very helpful throughout the whole process and had many great ideas for the ceremony. We did most of our communication through email and he was very quick to respond when questions arose. My husband and I are so happy we decided to have Derek officiate our wedding. We had so many compliments on the ceremony. We would recommend him to anyone 100%!

Sent on 08/22/2017

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

What a wonderful couple the two of you make. Your love and respect for each other certainly was very powerful for me every time we met or spoke on the phone during the process of putting your ceremony together. Thank you for inviting me to your reception dinner as I had a great time speaking with your families and friends, dancing and just being a part of your celebration. What a gift it was to have met you.

Erika · Married on 07/08/2017

It was wonderful to create our ceremony. We had an overwhelming amount of positive feedback on how beautiful our ceremony was. Derek was a wonderful help, very conscientious about the bride and grooms feelings and views. It was the best alternative for us because our home church would marry us, because we already lived together.

Sent on 07/16/2017

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Erika and Darryl - it was so much fun co-creating your beautiful and unique wedding ceremony. I loved the venue that you chose, it was so energetically perfect! I enjoyed everything about you; you have a great, loving and supportive family on both sides. I was honored to meet many of your friends and family at the rehearsal and at your reception and it was unanimous - the two of you are perfect together! Wishing you both a long and happy life together filled with Joy, Prosperity and Love!