Work Shed Weddings Reviews

87 | Akron, OH

87 Reviews for Work Shed Weddings

1 User photo

Kathryn · Married on 08/12/2017

Nick was such a pleasure to work with! We love the videos from our wedding day! He was very proffessional, timely, thoughtful and captured a plethora of great moments from our wedding day! Affordable and captured so many different but pivotal moments from our big day. He is a must add if you want video coverage of your day! He also worked well with our other vendors! Safe to say would recommend at the drop of a hat any day of the week.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Shannon · Married on 07/08/2017

Nick and his team at Work Shed Weddings were wonderful to work with. They worked well with our photographers and we didn't even know they were there. The used a drone to capture awesome aerial footage and there were 2 of them to capture important moments from all angles. We got 8 videos back in total and also the raw footage. The highlight video was amazing and really was a great summary of our day.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Katy · Married on 06/17/2017

I used WorkShed wedding for my on June 17 at the Lodge-at-Geneva on the Lake. Nick was amazing to work with! They were very professional, organized and attentive the day of the wedding to make sure we had everything that we wanted. And I must say, we were so happy with the results of our video! The highlight and dance video made my day when I saw them and I couldn't imagine anyone else to do this video for us. I highly recommend checking them out for your event, you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/22/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2017

They were one of our favorite vendors to work with! And I am a tough bride to work with... I am extremely detail-oriented and demanding, and Nick and his crew were able to meet all of my expectations and SO MUCH MORE! They were always on-time and where they needed to be to capture all the amazing moments of the night. I only booked two videographers, and he brought three! I knew there was no doubt they would capture every angle of every moment. The work they delivered far exceeded our expectations. They had perfect music selection to go with our personalities, and now we can't stop watching them! For what they are charging and what it includes, they are a TOTAL STEAL!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Kathleen · Married on 12/10/2016

I could not be more pleased with choosing Work Shed Weddings for our wedding video. Nick was so incredibly easy to work with and accommodating throughout the whole process and his work is amazing! Having a videographer was really important to us and we wanted to be sure to capture every part of the day - from getting ready to dancing the night away. Nick and his team were with us the whole day but were so respectful and blended right in - they captured such special moments that we had no idea they were even there for. My husband and I keep saying how grateful we are to them for helping us to be able to remember all of the little moments from our wedding day. Nick was also incredibly accommodating with putting together our highlight reel and dance videos - he let us choose the songs (and then change the songs!) so it was exactly how we wanted it. I cannot recommend Work Shed Weddings highly enough - they were incredible to work with and gave us amazing videos that perfectly captured the happiest day of our lives!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2016

Nick and his team were incredible from start to finish. They were so organized and detail-oriented and it put me at ease throughout the planning process and on our wedding day. They were so professional and the quality of video is truly impressive. Our family, friends, and bridal party could not believe how great they were the day of the wedding and how our day was captured so beautifully. I highly recommend Work Shed Weddings to any future bride and grooms out there. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2016

My husband and I could not be more impressed with Nick and his team. He was so easy to work with and amazing on our wedding day. He worked so great with our photographer, you forget they don't all work for the same company. It makes the day flow better all together. Most importantly, our videos turned out better than I could have ever imagined. We are obsessed with our highlight reel! Thank you all so much for your hard work - I highly recommend you to everyone when I get the chance.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/29/2016

My husband and I can't even begin to express how impressed we were with WorkShed Weddings! From the minute we met Nick we knew it was the best decision and best investment of the wedding! Nick was always so responsive to me and was so flexible he ended up staying later then planned at our reception. He truly captured every moment of our special day and we have watched our videos countless times, I highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Ariel · Married on 10/09/2016

We went back and forth on whether or not to get a videographer for our wedding; however, when we stumbled upon Work Shed Weddings and saw the quality of videos and the reasonable prices - we knew we couldn't pass it up. In the months leading up to the wedding, Nick and his team were responsive and flexible with our limited availability (we were planning a wedding from out of town and only had a few days of availability to meet with him before the wedding). On our big day, both of our videographers went above and beyond. You couldn't even tell that they were there, and yet they seemed to capture even the most intimate of moments throughout the day. Everything felt natural and flowed easily. The final videos were better than we could have imagined, and we will cherish them for years to come. I highly recommend hiring Work Shed Weddings. You definitely won't regret it!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Sharon · Married on 09/25/2016

Nick and his team gave us memories for life. They captured the entire day beautifully. The video clarity is awesome. They were flexible, not only time wise but also to my requests. I would definitely recommend them!!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Lesley · Married on 09/24/2016

We used Workshed Weddings for our September 2016 wedding, we were amazed at how perfectly they captured our beautiful day!! Both videographers were very personable and worked amazing side by side with my photographer!! We are so glad we decided on a videographer so we can do back and watch our day over and over again!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/17/2016

Work Shed Weddings was by far the single best investment we made! We are so thrilled to have all of the special moments of the day captured on video. Nick and his team were very easy to work with, flexible and accommodating. His team was onsite for the entire day and captured everything we could've asked. We have received countless compliments on the style and production of the video and could not be happier with how it turned out. I would recommend Nick and Work Shed Weddings to any bride and groom!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2016

I am SO happy we chose Work Shed Weddings to capture our day. They did an absolutely amazing job. Nick was so down to earth, and flexible with any requests. Very professional, and communicated throughout the wedding planning process. I was so excited when I got the videos back, the day goes by so quickly you miss so much of the day. Having the videos to re watch over the years is priceless. I am so excited to show family and friends. Thank you again!

Sent on 12/07/2016

If I could give a 10 star rating I would! Nick and his team were absolutely incredible. My husband and I received our video shortly after the wedding and it brought tears to our eyes(still does!). It was professionally done in a timely and creative fashion. We still watch it about once a month or so... it was THAT good! I would recommend Nick to anyone who wants a top of the line videographer. He was the best!

Sent on 03/31/2017
  • Y

Yamila · Married on 06/17/2016

Work Shed Weddings was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. First of all, the quality of the product is amazing - the sound and picture quality is top notch. And trust me when I say you will not find a better value for your videographer - I spent hours researching and trying to find someone who would deliver a high quality product at a price we could afford. They use more cameras and mics than nearly any other videographer, and their editing is great! Our full ceremony video is beautiful, along with all the footage of the formal dances and speeches, and our highlights video is AMAZING!!! We love it so much. Nick was so great to work with and really stayed out our photographer's way while still getting great footage. The turnaround time was also pretty fast (within a month and a half).

We weren't 100% sure we wanted a videographer at the beginning of the wedding planning process - there are so many other expenses that are unavoidable, and we didn't want our costs to get out of hand. But Work Shed Weddings made it possible to have a great video at a great price, and we are so thankful that we made the decision to go with them. We didn't think a video was really a must have, but now that we've seen it - we really do. We're so happy we have it to watch over and over again (we'll be watching it each anniversary) and it's so fun to share with family and friends, especially family who lives far away and couldn't make it to the wedding. We ourselves love watching it just for us too - it makes us feel like we're living the day all over again. We really feel that the highlights video captures us and our wedding day perfectly.

Sent on 07/31/2016

We were incredibly happy with our wedding video! Nick and his team did an outstanding job! He was able to capture all the most memorable moments from our wedding day. SO happy we decided to choose WorkShed for our wedding day! Highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Heather · Married on 05/21/2016

We could not be happier with our choice of having Work Shed Weddings film our special day. Nick was awesome from the very beginning and made everything so easy! We didn't even know he was filming at the reception, never in the way at all! He had our highlight reel to us within one week of our wedding and the rest just a few days later! I can't say enough things about Nick and his team! We cannot stop watching our videos and I couldn't be happier that I have them to watch over and over whenever we want! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Lan · Married on 11/21/2015

We can't thank Nick and Tristan enough for the incredible job they did for us on our wedding day. Everything from the moment they arrived until the end of our wedding was perfect! They were professional, accommodating, and very easy to work with (they were here early, set up, and ready to shoot by our scheduled time). We felt so comfortable working with them we barely noticed they were fiming.

We just recently received our highlight reel video and it is truly a special piece. We cannot put into words on how talented this team of videographers is. Everything we wanted in our videos were included and we could not be anymore satisfied with the finished product! It was obvious when we saw our videos that Workshed puts a considerable amount of time into editing, I could not believe how entertaining and fun our wedding looks from these videos. These videos really took us back to that special day and for that we send our sincerest thank you!

It was truly a pleasure working with Work Shed and this was absolutely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day.

- Lan and Jason

Sent on 02/21/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/29/2015

Nick is such a pleasure to work with! We had our wedding on August 29 and he already sent us a few preview videos 2 weeks later! He is extremely professional, kind, easy-going, personable and talented at what he does. The quality is excellent, especially for the price! We went back and forth on going with a videographer in addition to the photographer and let me tell you, we are SO glad we went with him! Watching the videos makes the day come back to life and our memories so real and vivid. He was there for all our BIG moments throughout the day from the first curl at the salon to the last dance of the evening and for that we are forever grateful. THANK YOU again!!!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Stephanie · Married on 07/10/2015

Nick was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was extremely flexible for our initial meeting and gave us such an amazing experience on the day of our wedding. He was very involved in every part of our day but was never in the way or intrusive. He gave us video previews really quickly and they turned out absolutely perfect. He was extremely responsive to a few tweaks I wanted and continued working on it until it was exactly what I envisioned. Definitely our favorite vendor - we would choose him a million times over!!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Megan · Married on 01/03/2015

I can't say enough great things about Nick and WorkShed Weddings. We booked him very last minute the week before our wedding and it was the best decision we made. With it being so close the wedding, we did not have much time to go over details and special requests. With pretty much no direction, Nick gave us exactly what we envisioned for our wedding video. He was very easy to work with and the final product was finished very quickly. We highly recommend Nick!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Amy · Married on 12/13/2014

We were blessed enough to find out about Work Shed Weddings from another friend who used them at their wedding! The value of what we received for the price we paid is unbelievable, and the very best decision we made for our entire wedding. Nick was amazing at capturing every moment of our day while not being intrusive. The outstanding quality of his editing work is truly remarkable. The videos we received were given to us in such an organized way, easy for watching just a clip or two at a time. The edited highlight reel and dance montage set to music was such a treat to watch over and over again!! Work Shed Weddings gave us a priceless wedding gift, the memories which will last our lifetime. Would strongly recommend to anyone!!!!

Sent on 03/25/2015
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 07/19/2014

Nick was great to work with and captured all the moments during our wedding we would have missed. We got our videos back in a timely manner and he even gave us duplicates for our family.

Sent on 11/21/2014

I cannot speak highly enough about how thrilled I am with my wedding video from Work Shed Weddings. It was truly the best money spent for my wedding. For people who aren't sure if they want a wedding videographer - I highly recommend it. As you always hear, the day goes by so quickly and it was a complete blur for my husband and I. Photos are of-course wonderful but nothing compares to watching it back, especially as beautifully as Nick puts it together. I chose to spend a little less on a photographer so I could also get a videographer and I am so happy with that decision. Even my husband who was hesitant about having the cameras around also agreed it was the best money spent. Plus, Work Shed's prices are BY FAR the best value for the quality of videos you receive compared to any other vendor I looked at. Nick was incredibly easy to work with and completely went with the flow the entire day of our wedding – you almost forgot he and his second camera man were there. I also really appreciated how long he stuck around during the reception to keep shooting footage. The Wedding highlight video that is included is truly the icing on the cake – I’ve lost count how many times I’ve watched it since I received it a couple weeks back. Thank you, Nick and team for your incredible services. We will truly cherish them forever!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/24/2014

Nick was great to work with and our wedding video turned out AMAZING!!!! The highlight reel was unbelievable- all of our family and friends were so impressed. Nick always kept in touch and kept us informed. I highly recommend Work Shed!!

Sent on 11/13/2014