Woodhaven Country Club Reviews

10 Reviews for Woodhaven Country Club

• Maria

Maria Della Bella · Married on 09/27/2019

Meredith is amazing!

I met with Meredith last November and a few other time here and there and she is always willing to answer any questions I have had. I can't wait to have our ceremony and reception at woodhaven!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Ne'Kia

Ne'Kia · Married on 05/18/2019

This place is absolutely amazing! On our tour, Haley let us know everything we needed to know. I had a list of questions in my book and she answered all of my questions before I could ask. I can't wait until my big day there! If your looking for a elegant, professional, and stress-free environment, then this is where you want to go!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Taylor · Married on 04/07/2018

We LOVE this place! Meredith was so accommodating and patient through the entire process and made our dreams come to life. The food and drink were awesome as usual and the party was rockin! Our final price included the venue rental, catering, bar, servers, gratuity, tables, chairs, tablecloths, napkins, some decorations...very inclusive, one stop shop!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Kerri · Married on 10/09/2015

Beautiful place at a great value. Everyone was impressed. Lisa and Seth are great to work with!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Shavonn · Married on 08/09/2015

This is a beautiful venue and the people are amazing. I would DEFINETLY suggest people go here to have there wedding

Sent on 05/30/2015

Christi · Married on 12/13/2014

The staff was wonderful to work with and the faculty was beautiful. I couldn't have picked a better place to have my ceremony and reception. They made my wedding day amazing!! I couldn't have been any happier!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Jenna · Married on 03/09/2014

Woodhaven is an absolutely beautiful venue and the staff are excellent to work with. They all worked very hard to make everything run smoothly and flawlessly. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/16/2014

Pam · Married on 06/02/2012

I can not speak highly enough of our wedding experience at Woodhaven Country Club. We were married at a nearby catholic church and had our reception at WCC. We worked with Lisa from the time we booked through after the wedding, which was nice having one person working with you through the whole process. They were extremely flexible and easy to work with. They worked great with all our vendors who needed access to the site at different times of the day. Lisa answered all email and phone calls within a day or so, always professionally.
    It is an absolutely beautiful venue for any event. The only decorations you need to bring are table centerpieces; they provide decorations for the bar and food tables. You have to use their catering service with the venue, but for the price and quality of the food, it is beyond worth it! I have had so many people say that it was the best wedding food they have ever had, hands down.
    We had about 325-350 guests at our reception and everyone fit comfortably, dance floor and all.

Honestly can not recommend this venue more!!

Sent on 06/25/2012
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2016

The venue is gorgeous!!! I walked in and just knew that it was where I wanted to get married. I was very happy with everything. They were very accommodating on pretty much anything I needed or wanted. Even thought the food is amazingly good you have to use them if you want food at your reception.

Sent on 12/07/2016

4.2

Excellent venue. Recently renovated and beautiful! The food was delicious and they catered to our needs. I did have to remind them of particular details they had no remembered.

Sent on 08/13/2012