Woodcrest Country Club Reviews

Woodcrest Country Club 6
Woodcrest Country Club 7

Michael · Married on 08/10/2019

#Woodcrestnailedit

If you are looking at venues to host your wedding reception look no further than the Woodcrest Country Club. They simply put know how to do weddings! Every aspect of the event was elegant and comfortable. I had high expectations and can be a tough customer, but they more than lived up to their reputation. Do yourself a favor and make sure they are on your short list before you make any final decision. You will not be disappointed! Thank you to everyone at Woodcrest for delivering a Wedding Day to remember! Your the best!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Jennifer Donzuso · Married on 07/13/2019

Most amazing venue!

We have had three amazing experiences at Woodcrest. First, we were thrown a bridal shower and had a brunch there. Everyone raved about the food and the service. We also hosted our rehearsal dinner at Woodcrest and everything was perfect. The most amazing experience was our wedding day! We worked with Nikki, Lauren, and George and they helped plan the most perfect wedding day we could have imagined. Everything went so smoothly and we had no issues through the whole day. I felt so comfortable with the staff and they gave great recommendations throughout the entire process. I could not have imagined a better day! I would recommend them for any event you are planning!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Woodcrest Country Club's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer! You were such a pleasure to work with. We hope to see you again soon! Congratulations again!

Joanna · Married on 08/25/2018

Awesome and great team! We had rehearsal, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception with them. We are so proud of having WCC as our wedding venue! The wedding was a success.
    My fiancé and I knew WCC would be our wedding venue at the very first moment when we drove into the course from the gate! The grass and tall trees will embrace you from the entrance to the building. That feels wonderful! Our wedding was in late August, and we found WCC team in early May, which didn’t gave us much time to prepare for the big day. However, the amazing sales team George, Lauren, Nicole and Nikki assisted us with the preparation from head to toes and our wedding turned out to be perfect! Especially on the wedding day and the day before that for the rehearsal. Everything went smooth with the help of Nicole.she coordinated everything so well! Everything was under her and her assistant Gab’s control. The price of the packages is so so worth it given the food they offer! After we decided our package, we had a food tasting. Delicious!! Some of our guests are still talking and thinking about the food after a week. :) sufficient, fresh, well-presented and served! Thanks to Sue, Glenn and the team. We talked to the Lauren about our number of guests, menu design and floor plan etc. She helped us figure out a lot of puzzles whenever we felt lost. We really enjoyed working with them to celebrate our day! We couldn’t make it a big success without their help! Thank you everyone!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Jen · Married on 07/20/2018

I had my wedding at Woodcrest Country Club in July, and it was the perfect day due to the wonderful staff who works there! Throughout the planning process, our coordinator, Lauren, was prompt with answering emails, patient and responsive to any questions I had, and an extreme pleasure to work with. George was very helpful when deciding on food options as well as very accommodating for our group's various allergies and food preferences. On our wedding day, Sue was attentive and assisted us during every step of the reception. Every staff member that I encountered there from the first visit, the food tasting, to the big day were friendly and as helpful as could be.

The Fountain Ballroom was the perfect space for our wedding due to its contemporary feel and wall of windows overlooking the golf course. The grounds at Woodcrest are breathtaking and make for a perfect backdrop for photos. Additonally, the bridal suite was an ideal place for the bridesmaids and I to get ready. There is plenty of space for everyone along with a salon style room that the hair stylist and makeup artists raved about!

With all of that, the food was also incredible! People are still telling me, weeks later, how much they enjoyed the cocktail hour as well as the reception dinner food and that they want to go back for future events. I cannot recommend Woodcrest enough and I am so grateful for Lauren, George, Sue, and all of the staff that we worked with for making it the perfect day!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Woodcrest Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jen! We are so glad you had a fabulous wedding here at Woodcrest. We look forward to see you around the club again soon!

Samdy · Married on 07/07/2018

From our first contact with Woodcrest they were amazing. Woodcrest is beautiful both inside and out and the staff was receptive and accommodating with whatever we asked of them. Food was delicious and abundant. We received so many compliments on the wedding. Look no further then Woodcrest Country Club for any event you are planning.

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Woodcrest Country Club 9
    Woodcrest Country Club 10
    Woodcrest Country Club 11

Woodcrest Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sandy! The wedding was beautiful, and we are glad you were pleased. We wish you all the best!
  • MrsHToBe

Jana · Married on 04/28/2018

Perfectly amazing from start to finish! We booked our wedding 2 years out and they were extremely responsive to all of my emails, throughout that whole time, as if it was just around the corner! As the actual day approached they were so thorough, reliable, and personable as they reached out to us to set up all the little details. They double, maybe even triple checked our details were in order and even gave great advice when we weren't certain how things would look or work out. They worked with our budget and they always made sure my guests and us were happy. The food was beyond delicious, and all of our guests have repeated this over and over. On more than one occasion I have heard more than one person say "This is by far the best wedding food that I have had, and I've been to a lot of weddings". They always seem to be interested in improving, both for the couple and for the Country club/future couple's experiences. We were assigned one Wedding Coordinator, Nikki, who was so organized, thoughtful, creative, and overall fantastic! But at the same time, we were also pleasantly greeted by another coordinator, Lauren, who was not even working our event. George, is phenomenal too! He really knows what he is doing and has the nicest personality! The serving staff were also amazing! A few of our guests mentioned that this is the first wedding that servers asked for drink orders from the bar, delivering to the table, rather than guests constantly going to the bar. The servers also helped us pack up all of our things, deliver our gifts to the car, and insured that all was well throughout the night. You really get the sense that the whole staff works like a cohesive team whose efforts were well coordinated from start to finish! I hope that I have the privilege to either host or attend another event with them in the future! Our photographers also mentioned that they would love to work with them again (it was the first time they worked there)! Thank you Nikki,

Sent on 05/12/2018

Woodcrest Country Club's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy you chose Woodcrest and trusted our team to execute your perfect day! We wish you the best!

gina · Married on 04/21/2018

Food was outstanding we are still getting texts about it a week later.!everything was done to perfection Lauren and george are amazing!! Feel free to ask me any questions

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Woodcrest Country Club 12
    Woodcrest Country Club 13
    Woodcrest Country Club 14

Woodcrest Country Club's reply:

Thank you, Gina, for such a kind review! You had a gorgeous wedding! We look forward to seeing you back at Bar 1929 this summer!

Sherri · Married on 04/20/2018

They were THE BEST! The whole team there was so kind and accommodating, and I was mainly in contact with Nikki for my wedding, who was ABSOLUTELY amazing. Nikki made organizing the whole event really easy and she was extremely attentive to detail. She was quick to respond when I had questions, and did everything she could to make our wedding day extra special.

The indoor ceremony space in the Fountain Ballroom was perfect. There's this beautiful arched window that we set the ceremony in front of. A lot of natural light makes pictures really great, so we were really excited about that. The golf course provided many photo opportunities outside. We loved the little stone bridge that's on the property, too. :)

The price was excellent - we had many food options, great service, and little extra details that added a little more to the overall experience. All of our guests sent us SO many wonderful comments about the service and the food. We had a couple people say: "Can you throw yourselves a second wedding at this place so we can come back?"

The staff member who took care of my husband and I during the reception (whose name escapes me at this moment) was so kind and attentive. She made sure we got to eat and drink while we made our way through the day. (The day flew and there's so much going on at once, so having her there making sure we were taken care of was really great).

All that's left to say is... WOW. A huge thank you to everyone at Woodcrest Country Club that made our wedding day absolutely spectacular. We wouldn't change a thing. We had an incredible and unforgettable experience with everyone, and the day turned out beautifully.

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Woodcrest Country Club 15

Woodcrest Country Club's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words! Your wedding was beautiful. We are so happy you decided to trust Woodcrest to host your perfect day! Best wishes to you!

Jenna · Married on 03/25/2018

Married 11/10/18

Woodcrest. Where do I even start? I have never received so many compliments than I did for our wedding. Your attention to detail impeccable. Your calm manner made a stressful day stress free. The cocktail hour food was outrageous. The martini bar was a huge hit. The bridal suite is so cute and was such a great start to our morning. Nikki, you made sure every email with every silly question was answered thoroughly and timely. I’m not sure how you keep everything so organized, especially after some chaos on my end the week of the wedding. George, we only met a few times but as soon as I met you I knew we were in good hands. The food is amazing, so that alone is a great reason to book now. Nicole, we only met the night of but you knew exactly how to get a distracted bridal party where they needed to go haha! The country club itself was cozy for our 160 people, just big enough to spread out and have sitting for cocktail hour and just small enough to make it feel so cozy and intimate. Every single worker we encountered was so happy and genuinely happy for us. If we did it over I would not change a thing, thank you all for the best and most memorable night of our lives!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

Words cannot even begin to describe how amazing and absolutely perfect our experience with Woodcrest was. Our coordinator Nikki was an absolute godsend and the reason our wedding day went off without a hitch! Nikki’s organization and dedication to her job allowed me and my husband to relax and enjoy the day with absolutely no worries because we knew that our wedding was in the absolute best hands possible. The venue itself is just stunning; gorgeous grounds, two beautiful ballrooms, and an absolutely perfect bridal suite. My hair and make-up artist both raved about how it was the best setup they’ve seen! Thank you from the bottom of our heart for making our wedding day everything we ever could’ve dreamed of and more!!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Sonu · Married on 06/03/2017

I cannot say enough about the entire team at Woodcrest Country Club. I had an indian wedding and reception at the club, which was on of the first of these types in many years. The venue is absolutely amazing - it has two different ballrooms and a tent outside for ceremonies, weather permitting, not to mention the beautiful grounds. WCC was accommodating from the very beginning. We were concerned that people would be utilizing the putting green during our ceremony which may impact the ambiance and they offered to close the putting green for a couple of hours. They also have this amazing bridal suite - which my makeup artist - who has been too many fancy places including the four seasons, said that it was one of the best bridal suites she has ever seen. George, Lauren and Nicole really accommodated every need I had. They worked with me and my vendors to make sure the event was completely amazing. When my makeup artist accidentally left something of hers at the venue, they mailed it to her with no issues. They are just a wonderful team coupled with a wonderful venue which made the day even more spectacular than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Ann · Married on 11/05/2016

Woodcrest Country Club is a beautiful and unique wedding venue in South Jersey, and is definitely a must-see when venue shopping. I had my wedding here in November 2016 and WCC helped make my dreams come to life. Working alongside George and Nikki was the highlight of the planning process. They could not have been more helpful as they worked with me to customize their wedding packages to meet my needs as well as my budget. Guests were impressed with the welcome drinks, fantastic staff and amazing food. I have not stopped hearing from my guests about how impressed they were with everything that WCC had to offer. I could continue to write all of the things I love about WCC, but it would be best for you to see it all for yourself.

Sent on 12/19/2016
  • User3197817 · 2+ years ago

We loved how the coordinator allowed us to run the show the way we wanted.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Jared · Married on 05/24/2015

I loved the Woodcrest country club! Such a Beautiful and eligant place.. really made my wedding day even more special and beautiful... The coordinators worked so hard to make sure that everything went smooth. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 04/10/2015

Thank you Woodcrest County Club for the best day ever! With our tight budget and large guest list, we were at a loss as to how we could ever have our dream wedding. The first day we met with Ida though, we knew it was where we belonged. She reassured us that Woodcrest would accommodate our budget, and we worked with both the Chef and Ida to come up with our personalized menu. We wanted a cocktail hour type atmosphere, with plenty of dancing and food available throughout the night. They delivered, and with food and service that surpassed everyone’s expectations. Everything tasted as though it was individually prepared, and the quality and attention to detail was obvious to us and to our guests. People are still raving about the Chef’s Shrimp and Grits, and I can still taste the New York strip!
    Although we instantly fell in love with the relaxed elegance of Woodcrest, Ida sealed the deal. She truly loves her job. We immediately became friends. I knew that I could go to her with any concern, and that she genuinely cared. Her advice was well thought out and honest. I enjoyed every meeting. It was like hanging out with a good friend planning the most exciting day of our lives. Close to the date of our wedding we met Steph. She was a new member to the Woodcrest event staff. I immediately knew we were in good hands. She was so excited for our big day, and really showed her experience by seamlessly integrating with the rest of the Woodcrest team. She contacted all of our vendors and ensured that our timeline and schedule went smoothly. Our personal server, Michael, spent the entire night ensuring that we had everything we needed at all times. Right down to our favorite drinks and a constant supply of fresh, hot food He ended the night by escorting our guests downstairs to the after-party at Bar 1929, where the fire pits were lit and the patio was open. In the end, we celebrated our wedding in a venue that felt like home and with a wonderful team of new friends!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Tara · Married on 05/19/2012

Woodcrest Country Club turned out to be the perfect venue for us. They were extremely flexible in crafting a package that fit our budget without feeling like we were skimping on our reception. We were able to have our reception at the exact time we wanted and by having only one scheduled event during a day, we felt even more special.

The site is elegant and classy, and the staff are consummate professionals. The service from start to finish was impeccable. The food was delicious with generous portions. The grounds are well-kept and provide ample opportunities for picturesque photo spots.

The site itself also provides great flexibility in creating a reception with several options for cocktail hour locations. We opted for a ceremony outdoors, along with an outdoor cocktail hour but there is also a deck and an attractive pub area to choose from. The ballroom itself is lovely, with a nice foyer for circulation.

All in all, we had a great reception in elegant surroundings for a great price with fantastic service. I would absolutely recommend Woodcrest Country Club.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2011

Working with Megan to pull together our wedding in just three months was so much fun, and while we can't believe it is over, we are so happy we chose Woodcrest.

Every aspect of our interactions with Megan and the Woodcrest staff were professional. In the weeks and days leading up to the wedding, we never once felt like our event wasn't the most important one they had on the books (even though we knew this was far from true). Megan seemed just as excited about our big day as we were, and that meant the world to us.

We ran into a crisis of sorts with our cake on the day of the wedding, and Megan did a great job of taking charge and shielding us from any of the drama. She made our day all about us; we literally had nothing to worry about other than showing up and getting dressed.

All of our guests raved about the food, the super attentive staff, and how truly beautiful the venue was. I wouldn't change a single thing about our decision to get married at Woodcrest. We have unbelievable memories and amazing photos that remind us how this was the perfect venue for us.

Sent on 04/06/2012

Sara · Married on 10/01/2016

This venue was very accommodating and flexible. Nikki and George did an amazing job and were so kind to us. Everything went off without a hitch, and we can honestly say that we had a pretty perfect wedding. We thought the food was very good, as did many of our guests (they especially liked the desserts). We had a martini bar that guests also loved. Great venue! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/05/2016

S · Married on 01/01/2011

My elementary school PTA recently held our Adult Fundraiser at Woodcrest Country Club. We had a great experience. The staff was extremely helpful in the pre-planning of the evening and the event was a great success!

The on-site staff who worked on the night of our event were professional, courteous and responsive to all of our needs. The food was great, the set up was perfect and our guests had a wonderful time.

Thank you to all at Woodcrest who made our fundraiser one of the best we have ever had.

Samantha C.
    Sharp Elementary PTA

Sent on 03/23/2011

Sarabeth · Married on 08/09/2015

Woodcrest came through to make sure that I had a beautiful wedding. We really lucked out by having really great weather the day of, and were able to take pictures outside. If you're considering having an outdoor ceremony, Woodcrest is also great since their outdoor area is covered by a tent. They were extremely accommodating, especially considering that the wedding wasn't quite what they were used to (Orthodox Jewish). But Ida and George especially helped us figure out all the logistical details and coordinate between various vendors so that everything came together. It was a little hectic the week before the wedding, and sometimes it seemed as if something we'd talked about to person X a few weeks ago hadn't been communicated to person Y. But all things considered, Woodcrest was a great place to have a wedding. Note - we had an outside kosher caterer, so I don't know anything about the onsite catering.

Sent on 09/08/2015