Woman's Club of Coconut Grove presented by Coconut Grove Events Reviews

81 | Miami, FL

81 Reviews for Woman's Club of Coconut Grove presented by Coconut Grove Events

Stephanie · Getting married on 10/11/2021

It was a wonderful experience!

The venue was amazing and the staff was so professional and accommodating. It was a pleasurable experience and an unforgettable wedding experience.

Sent on 12/28/2020

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of the wonderful day, we are thrilled that every one enjoyed their time with us.
  • Isa

Isa I. · Married on 05/01/2021

Above and beyond!

Leslie and her team went above and beyond for our wedding at the Club. Not only did the venue take our breath away and was booked after it being the first and only venue we saw, but the planning and execution process exceeded our expectations. We were a couple planned to marry the first weekend of the pandemic. Two postponements and a year and a half year later, Leslie and her team were patient, replanned with us and delivered beyond what we dreamed of. We are so thankful for her flexibility and passion for her craft. It was all evident in our wedding and we couldn't be more grateful!

Sent on 05/25/2021

Ra'shondra · Married on 03/28/2021

Extremely Happy

I was very pleased with Leslie. She was very flexible and always available. Even in the mist if a pandemic she was amazing. It was a pleasure to work with her.

Sent on 04/16/2021

Woman's Club of Coconut Grove presented by Coconut Grove Events's reply:

HI Ra'Shondra, thank you for the wonderful review. It was really a joy working with both you and Tai. We would like to wish you the very best!
  • Sharonda

Sharonda M. · Married on 03/28/2021

Leslie was phenomenal. Highly recommend

The woman's club of coconut grove is a hidden gem. Loved everything about this venue especially location and owner Leslie. Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/17/2021

Woman's Club of Coconut Grove presented by Coconut Grove Events's reply:

Hi Sharonda, Thank you for your great review.. Although I am not the owner of the Woman's Club of Coconut Grove, and I very grateful for the opportunity to manage it for events. It was truly a pleasure working with both of you. I would like to wish you the very best. Regards Leslie; Coconut Grove Events.

Ashley · Married on 03/26/2021

Leslie is amazing!

Just wow! Leslie is the most professional and thorough individual I have interacted with during my time wedding planning. She is incredibly responsive, kind, detail-oriented, and easy to work with. I did not end up booking my wedding here based on other factors, but of all of the wedding planners she has been the best to work with! I really loved the in-person presentation we saw on site and loved their beautiful remodeled kitchen and charming lawn.

The interior space is also very lovely with great offerings. I will recommend this venue to others and keep it in mind for future events! This team has a star leader and will certainly do great things!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Hi Ashley,
    Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you. I would like to wish you the very best with your wedding. I look forward to hosting you for other events.

Silvia C. · Married on 03/21/2021

Best day ever

There aren’t enough words for me to express how I feel about the Coconut Grove women’s club and Coconut Grove Events. The venue is magical. The staff was exceptional and the food was five star. I can’t say enough about Leslie. She is detail oriented, highly experienced and will find every way to make sure that your wedding is the most memorable experience you will ever have.
    This place is truly a special place. I only wish I could re-live that day again.
    Thank you to Leslie, Rudy and the staff for making our day so perfect.

Sent on 04/16/2021

Hi Silvia,
    Thank you for your kind review. It was great working with you to produce an amazing wedding. We would like to wish both you and Neil the best regards.
    Leslie Rowe
    Coconut Grove Events
  • Laura

Laura R. · Married on 03/06/2021

My dream wedding

After postponements and some sweat and tears we celebrated our wedding this past March at the Woman’s Club of Coconut Grove.
    I fell in love with the venue from the beginning. It’s such a beautiful hidden gem in the heart of Coconut Grove with so much character. It was just the most perfect location for our intimate wedding.

Working with Leslie and Vanessa was also a great experience. I appreciated how flexible and supportive they were when the pandemic hit and we had to postpone. Our micro-wedding package was a great value, and the vendors that came with the club were incredible too.

Leslie did a beautiful job on our wedding day making sure we were happy and that everything ran smoothly. We got rain at the very last minute before our ceremony and she and her team were able to move everything inside so quickly and make it look just as beautiful and perfect.

Yes, I highly recommend this beautiful venue.

Sent on 04/18/2021

Hi Laura,

Thank you for the kind review. You were certainly a joy to work with. I still look at the video of your first dance, you are such a graceful dancer. I would like to wish both you and John the very best.

Regards,
    Leslie Coconut Grove Events

Elizabeth H. · Married on 01/09/2021

Attentive, knowledgeable, patient and innovative. We would not hesitate recommending Leslie and her staff for your event.

C. G. Events is a jewel in disguise. From the venue to the last detailed accent before the event. All the allied vendors are professional and very knowledgeable in the current pandemic environment we are in. Our wedding ran without a hitch. We are very, very happy on how it all turned out. It was amazing!

Sent on 01/26/2021

Woman's Club of Coconut Grove presented by Coconut Grove Events's reply:

Elizabeth, thank you for the wonderful review. Coconut Grove Events strives to provide clients with a one moment in time experience. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of both you and Jose's special day. Best wishes!!!
  • Juliana

Juliana H. · Married on 12/18/2020

Our Coconut Grove wedding!

My husband and I struggled to find the right venue for us back in North Carolina! During a visit to my parents house in Miami we decided to tour The Woman’s Club last minute and absolutely fell in love with the space and Leslie. Leslie welcomed us and our family and we immediately loved that she was open to all of our ideas. She answered every question and we appreciated all of her suggestions. Leading up to our big day she was so helpful in coordinating our vendors. Having the dj, cake, food and flowers arranged through the venue was the best! We couldn’t be happier with all of them. Our DJ, Adrian was incredible and had our guests dancing from the beginning to the end. Avant Gardens provided the most beautiful flowers. The food was incredible- truly like dining at a restaurant. And our cake was one of the most talked about aspects of our wedding! COVID challenged our wedding ceremony and reception in many ways but Leslie and the staff worked with us to arranged a safe, socially distanced ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and even dance floor! We could not be happier with our experience with Coconut Grove Events.

Sent on 12/27/2020

Hi Juliana and Austin,

I am over the moon thrilled that you allowed us to be a part of your very special day. I really enjoyed working with you and your entire family. You were always so gracious and open to my ideas. I would like to wish both you and Austin the very best that life has to offer and please drop by the next time you are in town.

Sandra G. · Married on 02/07/2020

Dream come true

This venue was perfect for us! From the minute we walked in there a year ago until our wedding day, not one negative thing to say. It was exactly what we wanted our wedding to be, from the garden ceremony to the fantastic cocktail hour and beautiful reception.

Sent on 02/17/2020

Hi Sandra,
    Thank you for the wonderful review. It was really fun working with both you and Nelson. Please stay in touch.
    Warmest regards, Leslie Rowe
  • Arwa

Arwa B. · Married on 12/28/2019

Magical - exceeded my expectations

After hearing horror stories from friends, acquaintances, and just about everyone on and off the internet regarding wedding planning I was honestly prepared for the worst case scenario
    I need not have worried - simply by choosing The Woman’s Club of Coconut Grove I was armed with Lia my literal wedding fairy - she made wedding planning something far from tedious ; dare I say I was one of the lucky unicorns who pretty much enjoyed the process of wedding planning
    Lia literally took care of every worry before I even had it - she gave me advice on what would best help bring my vision to life. She was always accessible (even after getting engaged herself in the early stages of planning my wedding) - she helped me with every detail (from picking the linen colors to best fit what I had in mind to helping me coordinate surprising my guests the day of the wedding with a surprise belly dance performance)
    It’s been almost two weeks and I still have people messaging me and my husband saying “it’s the most fun wedding we’ve ever been to” and “I’m amazed at all the attention to detail - it was beyond amazing)
    I could not imagine putting together my wedding together without Lia ; she truly is my magical wedding fairy who brought my vision to light

Sent on 01/09/2020

Hi Arwa,
    Thank you for your wonderful review, it was really our pleasure to provide you with the wedding of your dreams. We would like to wish you both the very best.

Bests regards,
    CG Events

Diana S. · Married on 12/15/2019

Loved my wedding

The location alone, is beautiful. It is a intimate and romantic venue, my now husband and me fell in love with the wooden beams and chandeliers. Our wedding was 105 people and there was enough room especially for dancing (I had my doubts, but it was the perfect space). I Mainly worked with Lia, and she was amazing, she made the process seem easy and calmed me down during my stressful spirals, always assuring me my wedding was going to be beautiful; which it was. The food was delicious, and the service fantastic. I had the simple package which included me bringing my own vendors except the food and there were no issues. We were even able to bring our own alcohol for no extra fee so that was really nice. Overall amazing, my wedding was everything I dreamed it to be and more.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Hi Diana,
    Thank you for your wonderful review, it was really our pleasure to provide you with the wedding of your dreams. We would like to wish you and your husband the very best.

Bests regards,
    CG Events
  • Cathy

Cathy D. · Married on 12/14/2019

December Wedding

This venue was awesome. The wedding was perfect and very well coordinated. I highly recommend this venue and Lia Panzacchi as wedding coordinator.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Jw · Married on 10/05/2019

Most Magical Day

Lia is the best coordinator and made us feel confident throughout the entire planning. She also took care of every detail on the day of, and we could not have asked for a better DOC. She was our wedding fairy! We could not be happier with how our special day turned out!!! I want to do it all over again!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Francesca

Francesca · Married on 10/05/2019

We chose the perfect location!

I can’t imagine celebrating our wedding somewhere else. Since the moment we did the tour we knew we had found the venue. Lia, our coordinator and planner, was a true sweetheart and she guided us every step of the way, she was always available to address our concerns, and the process was so smooth we hardly felt the so called pressures of event planning.
    One of the good things the Woman’s Club of Coconut Grove and Coconut Grove Events have is that they include many things in their package so you don’t have to worry about dealing with multiple vendors, plus, the quality and standards of such vendors will really make your wedding a dream come true. I wish we could do it all over again! ❤️

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Hannea

Hannea · Married on 06/20/2019

Absolutely amazing

I could not have asked for a better venue! The girls at Coconut Grove Events made my dreams come true and more! The intimacy of the venue along side the natural beauty it offers created the ultimate wedding experience for our close family and friends!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Woman's Club of Coconut Grove presented by Coconut Grove Events's reply:

Hi Hannea, Thank you for the beautiful review. Both Lia and I had a great time working with you and your entire family. We are thrilled that you had a great time. We would like to wish you the very best!! Thanks again; Coconut Grove Events:)

• Sabrianna

Sabrianna · Married on 06/14/2019

Awesome experience

I highly recommend this one for your events

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Jois

Jois G. · Married on 05/03/2019

Just great

Can’t complain. Lia was amazing and Leslie as well. Dream Wedding Accomplished. I only used the venue and extended the time by half hour. Had both ceremony and reception there. The Venue is BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley P. · Married on 02/24/2019

Excellent & beyond expectations

While planning our wedding, my husband and I were dedicated to finding a venue that felt different from the typical Miami venues. We wanted something that was cozy, warm, gorgeous, and rustic. The Woman's Club of Coconut Grove was exactly what we wanted, and we are so grateful that we decided to have our wedding there.

Working with Leslie Rowe was the highlight of our experience. Planning weddings can be stressful, but thanks to Leslie's professionalism, expertise, patience, kindness, and humor, we had a seamless and extraordinary experience. She was there with us every step of the way, prompt and responsive to each and every question that we had.

Our wedding was truly magical. It was beautiful, heartfelt, and warm. The club looked amazing and everything about our vision came to life. Leslie made sure everything ran perfectly, and if something came up, she fixed it quickly, and with poise.

Our wedding guests are also still talking about how good the food was, and said it was the best wedding food they'd ever had. We decided on a custom menu and the team was open to everything we wanted.

We wish we could do our wedding again, and I highly recommend Leslie and The Woman's Club of Coconut Grove to any and all brides out there for a beautiful, special, and unforgettable experience!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for your kind words. Both you and Derek were a joy to work with. Your families were amazing and made what I love doing a whole lot of fun!! I want to wish you the very best.
  • Ivy

Ivy · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding- perfection

Venue was perfect and Lia was wonderful!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Cynthia · Married on 12/01/2018

Cinthya and Phil

The Woman’s Club of Coconut Grove was the best decision that we have made. Our wedding was a dream wedding, it was worth every penny. Our wedding was a destination wedding friends and family came from different parts of Latin America and Chicago where we live and everyone who attended were impressed of the venue and what a fun and amazing wedding it was. Since the day we went to Miami to look for venues we were treated so well and the event team is amazing and super professional. The ballroom is amazing. Everything was perfect, the food amazing, the professionalism, easy to reach, attentive. Our wedding was magical, outstanding venue, amazing team! Thank you Leslie and Lia.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle C. · Married on 11/24/2018

made our complete vision a reality

Working with Leslie and Rudy was incredible. Not one detail was overlooked and everything worked seamlessly! They were very flexible and accommodating. Not to mention the vendors they work with were just as accommodating and spectacualr! The food, the music, cake, lighting, photobooth etc. was incredible. Working with Leslie and Rudy and their recommended vendors made our night a dream true that I wish I could relive forever.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your amazing review! We really enjoyed working with you, Alberto and your parents and certainly had a great time executing all of your wedding details.

We want to wish you the very best!!

Hugs,
    Leslie Rowe
  • Britney

Britney · Married on 11/03/2018

DJ Adrian, Cloud 9 bakery

It was great working with Leslie and staff. Every one was very nice and accommodating. Always called us back and answered all our questions right away. Everything went very smooth the day of the wedding. From the lighting, table settings we chose, chairs, bathroom cleanliness. Food was delicious. the DJ (Adrian/Chris) where incredibly great. The cake was delicious. We greatly recommend the Coconut Grove Womans Club for any event.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Hi Britney,

Thank you for the kind words! We enjoyed working with you and Moises all throughout your wedding planning journey! Such an amazing couple! We'll make sure to let our vendors know, your experience working with them! We truly appreciate reviews like this! :) From all of us at the CG Events team, we want to wish you both the best of luck in your future together!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/14/2018

Beautiful Venue!

If you're looking for quality service and a wonderful staff that will take care of you...look no further! Choosing to have our wedding at WCCG was by far the best decision we could have made. They are a one-stop shop and made everything so easy for us! The food and drinks were delicious, the DJ was awesome and the overall experience was wonderful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! :)

Sent on 11/04/2018

Alexandra,

We want to thank you for choosing us to help make your BEAUTIFUL day happen! You and John were such a pleasure to work with! Couples like you both are why we enjoy working in this career! Best of luck on your future together!