Woman's Club of Coconut Grove Reviews

72 | Miami, FL

72 Reviews for Woman's Club of Coconut Grove

Sandra Garcia · Married on 02/07/2020

Dream come true

This venue was perfect for us! From the minute we walked in there a year ago until our wedding day, not one negative thing to say. It was exactly what we wanted our wedding to be, from the garden ceremony to the fantastic cocktail hour and beautiful reception.

Sent on 02/17/2020

Hi Sandra,
    Thank you for the wonderful review. It was really fun working with both you and Nelson. Please stay in touch.
    Warmest regards, Leslie Rowe
  • Arwa

Arwa Bager · Married on 12/28/2019

Magical - exceeded my expectations

After hearing horror stories from friends, acquaintances, and just about everyone on and off the internet regarding wedding planning I was honestly prepared for the worst case scenario
    I need not have worried - simply by choosing The Woman’s Club of Coconut Grove I was armed with Lia my literal wedding fairy - she made wedding planning something far from tedious ; dare I say I was one of the lucky unicorns who pretty much enjoyed the process of wedding planning
    Lia literally took care of every worry before I even had it - she gave me advice on what would best help bring my vision to life. She was always accessible (even after getting engaged herself in the early stages of planning my wedding) - she helped me with every detail (from picking the linen colors to best fit what I had in mind to helping me coordinate surprising my guests the day of the wedding with a surprise belly dance performance)
    It’s been almost two weeks and I still have people messaging me and my husband saying “it’s the most fun wedding we’ve ever been to” and “I’m amazed at all the attention to detail - it was beyond amazing)
    I could not imagine putting together my wedding together without Lia ; she truly is my magical wedding fairy who brought my vision to light

Sent on 01/09/2020

Hi Arwa,
    Thank you for your wonderful review, it was really our pleasure to provide you with the wedding of your dreams. We would like to wish you both the very best.

Bests regards,
    CG Events

Diana Stevens · Married on 12/15/2019

Loved my wedding

The location alone, is beautiful. It is a intimate and romantic venue, my now husband and me fell in love with the wooden beams and chandeliers. Our wedding was 105 people and there was enough room especially for dancing (I had my doubts, but it was the perfect space). I Mainly worked with Lia, and she was amazing, she made the process seem easy and calmed me down during my stressful spirals, always assuring me my wedding was going to be beautiful; which it was. The food was delicious, and the service fantastic. I had the simple package which included me bringing my own vendors except the food and there were no issues. We were even able to bring our own alcohol for no extra fee so that was really nice. Overall amazing, my wedding was everything I dreamed it to be and more.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Hi Diana,
    Thank you for your wonderful review, it was really our pleasure to provide you with the wedding of your dreams. We would like to wish you and your husband the very best.

Bests regards,
    CG Events
  • Cathy

Cathy Davidson · Married on 12/14/2019

December Wedding

This venue was awesome. The wedding was perfect and very well coordinated. I highly recommend this venue and Lia Panzacchi as wedding coordinator.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Jw · Married on 10/05/2019

Most Magical Day

Lia is the best coordinator and made us feel confident throughout the entire planning. She also took care of every detail on the day of, and we could not have asked for a better DOC. She was our wedding fairy! We could not be happier with how our special day turned out!!! I want to do it all over again!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Francesca

Francesca · Married on 10/05/2019

We chose the perfect location!

I can’t imagine celebrating our wedding somewhere else. Since the moment we did the tour we knew we had found the venue. Lia, our coordinator and planner, was a true sweetheart and she guided us every step of the way, she was always available to address our concerns, and the process was so smooth we hardly felt the so called pressures of event planning.
    One of the good things the Woman’s Club of Coconut Grove and Coconut Grove Events have is that they include many things in their package so you don’t have to worry about dealing with multiple vendors, plus, the quality and standards of such vendors will really make your wedding a dream come true. I wish we could do it all over again! ❤️

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Hannea

Hannea · Married on 06/20/2019

Absolutely amazing

I could not have asked for a better venue! The girls at Coconut Grove Events made my dreams come true and more! The intimacy of the venue along side the natural beauty it offers created the ultimate wedding experience for our close family and friends!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Woman's Club of Coconut Grove's reply:

Hi Hannea, Thank you for the beautiful review. Both Lia and I had a great time working with you and your entire family. We are thrilled that you had a great time. We would like to wish you the very best!! Thanks again; Coconut Grove Events:)

• Sabrianna

Sabrianna · Married on 06/14/2019

Awesome experience

I highly recommend this one for your events

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Jois

Jois Gonzalez Alcala · Married on 05/03/2019

Just great

Can’t complain. Lia was amazing and Leslie as well. Dream Wedding Accomplished. I only used the venue and extended the time by half hour. Had both ceremony and reception there. The Venue is BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Pardo · Married on 02/24/2019

Excellent & beyond expectations

While planning our wedding, my husband and I were dedicated to finding a venue that felt different from the typical Miami venues. We wanted something that was cozy, warm, gorgeous, and rustic. The Woman's Club of Coconut Grove was exactly what we wanted, and we are so grateful that we decided to have our wedding there.

Working with Leslie Rowe was the highlight of our experience. Planning weddings can be stressful, but thanks to Leslie's professionalism, expertise, patience, kindness, and humor, we had a seamless and extraordinary experience. She was there with us every step of the way, prompt and responsive to each and every question that we had.

Our wedding was truly magical. It was beautiful, heartfelt, and warm. The club looked amazing and everything about our vision came to life. Leslie made sure everything ran perfectly, and if something came up, she fixed it quickly, and with poise.

Our wedding guests are also still talking about how good the food was, and said it was the best wedding food they'd ever had. We decided on a custom menu and the team was open to everything we wanted.

We wish we could do our wedding again, and I highly recommend Leslie and The Woman's Club of Coconut Grove to any and all brides out there for a beautiful, special, and unforgettable experience!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for your kind words. Both you and Derek were a joy to work with. Your families were amazing and made what I love doing a whole lot of fun!! I want to wish you the very best.
  • Ivy

Ivy · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding- perfection

Venue was perfect and Lia was wonderful!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Cynthia · Married on 12/01/2018

Cinthya and Phil

The Woman’s Club of Coconut Grove was the best decision that we have made. Our wedding was a dream wedding, it was worth every penny. Our wedding was a destination wedding friends and family came from different parts of Latin America and Chicago where we live and everyone who attended were impressed of the venue and what a fun and amazing wedding it was. Since the day we went to Miami to look for venues we were treated so well and the event team is amazing and super professional. The ballroom is amazing. Everything was perfect, the food amazing, the professionalism, easy to reach, attentive. Our wedding was magical, outstanding venue, amazing team! Thank you Leslie and Lia.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle K. Castillo · Married on 11/24/2018

made our complete vision a reality

Working with Leslie and Rudy was incredible. Not one detail was overlooked and everything worked seamlessly! They were very flexible and accommodating. Not to mention the vendors they work with were just as accommodating and spectacualr! The food, the music, cake, lighting, photobooth etc. was incredible. Working with Leslie and Rudy and their recommended vendors made our night a dream true that I wish I could relive forever.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your amazing review! We really enjoyed working with you, Alberto and your parents and certainly had a great time executing all of your wedding details.

We want to wish you the very best!!

Hugs,
    Leslie Rowe
  • Britney

Britney · Married on 11/03/2018

DJ Adrian, Cloud 9 bakery

It was great working with Leslie and staff. Every one was very nice and accommodating. Always called us back and answered all our questions right away. Everything went very smooth the day of the wedding. From the lighting, table settings we chose, chairs, bathroom cleanliness. Food was delicious. the DJ (Adrian/Chris) where incredibly great. The cake was delicious. We greatly recommend the Coconut Grove Womans Club for any event.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Hi Britney,

Thank you for the kind words! We enjoyed working with you and Moises all throughout your wedding planning journey! Such an amazing couple! We'll make sure to let our vendors know, your experience working with them! We truly appreciate reviews like this! :) From all of us at the CG Events team, we want to wish you both the best of luck in your future together!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/14/2018

Beautiful Venue!

If you're looking for quality service and a wonderful staff that will take care of you...look no further! Choosing to have our wedding at WCCG was by far the best decision we could have made. They are a one-stop shop and made everything so easy for us! The food and drinks were delicious, the DJ was awesome and the overall experience was wonderful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! :)

Sent on 11/04/2018

Alexandra,

We want to thank you for choosing us to help make your BEAUTIFUL day happen! You and John were such a pleasure to work with! Couples like you both are why we enjoy working in this career! Best of luck on your future together!

Terri Lee · Married on 07/28/2018

When I first met with Leslie at the Women's Club of Coconut Grove, I knew this was a special venue with a special group of people organizing weddings. I had 2 months to throw our wedding together and this place had the perfect all-inclusive package in order to pull everything together in such a short period of time. Our package included most of the floral arrangements, the DJ, the wedding cake, 5 hours of premium open bar, a welcome drink, the meal and hors d'oeuvres...and Leslie as your coordinator! It was a little out of my initial budget range, but I made an exception as I felt a strong warmth and intimacy within the venue and having Leslie keep everything on track in the leadup and the day of the wedding... it was 100% worth every penny. The food was outstanding, the DJ was so much fun and so easy to work with, the florist did a breathtaking job, and the overall event was overflowing with romance. It was a magical day we won't soon forget.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Terri & Dylan,

Thank you for your review! Our staff enjoyed working with you and your family very much. Such an ELEGANT couple! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us! We will be sure to relay the message to our vendors! Wishing you both the best of luck on your future together!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/15/2018

Leslie and the rest of the women’s club at coconut grove staff went WAY beyond what we could have ever expected! We truly had the MOST amazing wedding, it was a night to remember and it was all because of the wonderful venue and staff! EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET MARRIED HERE, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Joanna · Married on 05/05/2018

We had our wedding at the Woman's Club in May and it was absolutely perfect! Amanda and the whole team at the Woman's Club were a joy to work with and made planning and celebrating our wedding stress-free and absolutely a blast. We couldn't think of a more perfect, quintessentially Florida, affordable, and beautiful place for our wedding.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Michelle · Married on 03/02/2018

Let me just start this by saying I hardly every write reviews. Like something has to be beyond perfect in order for me to take the time to do this. Well there are no better words to describe this weekend and the service I received than beyond perfect. My husband and I were supposed to be married in St. Thomas VI (our hometown) back in November of 2017. Our lives changed drastically when two category 5 hurricanes struck our beloved home, destroying not only our venues, but countless of our friends and families homes. Bradly and I have been together for 8 years so for our dream wedding to get cancelled after all this time was difficult to accept. We both agreed we would have to take the wedding off island due to the fact we did not even get power restored until January 5th, 4 months after the storm hit. We happened to be traveling to Miami in November for an engagement party so I decided to start looking at new venues. The Women's Club was the second place I looked at and absolutely fell in love. From the moment I met Amanda she gave me all the good vibes I needed. She was overly accommodating, reassuring, and took care of all the details I mentally did not have the energy to figure out the second time around. In all honesty, our group was taking a more go with the flow perspective on the event as we were so tired from everything back home and just wanted everyone to have a good time! Amanda totally got our vibe and made sure everything happened seamlessly so we wouldn't have to be bothered by the details. She handled everything with the most ease and fun attitude I could have hoped for. The day before the wedding I literally just dropped off three boxes of unorganized stuff and she took my vision and turned the room into the absolute most beautiful reception anyone could ask for. I didn't have to deal with anything as Amanda took care of it all! I would highly recommend this venue to everyone and anyone who asked! As I said earlier, beyond perfect!!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Kathryn · Married on 02/10/2018

Wow. There are no words for how amazing my experience was at the Womans Club for hosting my wedding. Amanda was the most calming person to work with, and she was with me from start to end. She acted as my day of coordinator and worked with me plenty of times up until my wedding. Included in my venue was the bar, food, DJ and all decor. I provided my own hair, photographer, cake and floral. If you want a beautiful Miami wedding, and you do not want to break the bank... I HIGHLY recommend coming here. I would not change a thing.

My biggest recommendation is to get Amanda as your point of contact. My experience with Leslie was much less than desired, and I definitely felt a stronger connection to Amanda. Amanda is very attentive, kind and is very detail oriented. The same experience was not done by Leslie.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Christina · Married on 01/13/2018

What an amazing venue for a smaller, more intimate wedding atmosphere. Beautiful, classic Miami location, and to top it off, they handle most everything for you - from the food, to the DJ, to the furniture, it was a worry-free, one-stop shop experience and I couldn't have asked for me!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Hayley · Married on 01/11/2018

Amanda Watson is incredible. She’s professional, kind and a great person to work with. She made our dream wedding a reality! We love you! Hayley & Nikki

Sent on 01/13/2018
  • Yaritza

Yaritza · Married on 12/09/2017

Like a Dream !

Definitely if you don't want stress you have to do your wedding here. They have different packages that includes everything for a nice price. The venue was beautiful and everything was like a dream. Thanks Women's club Coconut Grove!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Hi Yaritza,
    Omg; we totally remember your wedding. Thanks for allowing us to make your dream come true. You were great to work with!! :)
  • F

Francie · Married on 09/24/2017

We had our wedding at the Women's Club of Coconut Grove at the end of September. Our wedding coordinator, Amanda was sweet, helpful and responsive all throughout the process. She was also very accommodating due to our busy work schedule. At the wedding, we received countless compliments about the decor and food. Chef Tim Andriola's food is truly outstanding. Our wedding was a complete success. Thank you Amanda, and the Women's Club team for making it such a memorable night!!

Sent on 10/10/2017