14 Reviews for Fresh Weddings and Events

Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

These ladies are absolutely amazing! They are honestly a one stop shop, don't bother looking elsewhere. I had planned on DIY center pieces and floral arrangements for my wedding, because pinterest makes everything look and sound so easy. Well.... after I started pricing it out and realized how much work it was going to be I was BEYOND overwhelmed!! Luckily I figured this out early on in my planning, and started looking around for quotes. I reached out to Fresh after seeing their beautiful photos on their website & their location was close to our venue. Mary and Casie were AMAZING from start to finish. I don't know much about flowers and walked in way over my head. They were so patient, knowledgeable, professional & talked me off the ledge a few times. Mary was very respectful of our budget and everything turned out perfect. She even helped me out a few weeks before the wedding picking out napkins and table runners, when we realized our venue had a very limited color selection. Mary was on top of it and took everything in stride. The flowers the day of the wedding were PERFECT, I was stressing about the blue thistle matching the bridesmaid dresses and it turned out perfect. If you travel down to Ellicottville, stop in Springville quick to check out their shop! Better priced than EVL shops and so many cute gifts! This is the ONLY place I will recommend to anyone looking for a florist, or a gift shop.

Photos
Profile Picture Jessica, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals

Fresh did all of the floral for my recent wedding & I was absolutely blown away by them from start to finish! From their outstanding customer service to their ability to truly understand my vision & bring it to life, they rose beyond my wildest dreams & expectations. They truly took the time to get to know me & what I was looking for, so much so that I was able to let go of the reins & allow them to take control of the little details that normally drive brides crazy. They quickly earned my trust & put me at ease. Every aspect of the finished product was pure perfection: 37 beautiful centerpieces & an amazing head table piece, a breathtaking bouquet for myself & floral the rest of the bridal party that was nothing short of amazing, floral hoops that were all the rage against a stunning burlap backdrop, & the setup of a gorgeous birch arbor with fresh floral accents. I literally could not be any more thrilled with this business. & I have to admit, I had very high hopes because I'm a total junkie for fresh flowers. If you want the best for your wedding or event, this is where you'll find it!!!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
2.7

I had an average experience with Fresh. We used them for our floral, as well as our ceremony archway and some centerpiece rentals. My initial meeting with Mary was wonderful. She is full of helpful ideas and suggestions to help create the floral creations of your dreams for your wedding day. I brought in a few Pinterest ideas that I liked and she was able to hone in on the style I was looking for. Fresh also provides rentals which is nice. She also suggested ways to reuse floral from the ceremony as reception decor as a way to save money. Definitely a helpful tip! Fresh does not use a wholesaler to get their flowers, which is nice for the freshness of flowers in theory, but is a little more expensive because of that. I would say that it didn't make a difference in my floral arrangements, so that may be something to consider if you are comparing costs of florists. My sister used a different florist 1 month prior to my wedding, paid less, and her wedding floral seemed fresher. I chose to have a floral crown and fairy wand for my flower girl. The fairy wand did not come with my floral delivery the day of my wedding. When we tried to contact them during the wedding day (on a Saturday when shop is open) to see if we could get a replacement dropped off or send someone to get it, we could not get a hold of anyone and did not get a call back from voicemail left. I got an email on the Monday after apologizing that it must have fallen out of the delivery and that I would receive a refund for the wand. I replied with my address and sent a follow up, which they did reply to, but still have yet to receive a refund check in the mail. It's 2 months after my wedding.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jen, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Flower Crowns

Mary and Cassie were totally amazing for all they did with my son's wedding. It was one of the elegant weddings I have ever been to. Thier ideas, feedback, professionalism, and advice was second to none, and did such a great job for both rehersal and reception.. I can not say enough...

Profile Picture Donna, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Mary and Casie were amazing, the flowers and centerpieces were beautiful. They handled everything from my invitations to my bridal party gifts (they have a super cute store along with their wedding showroom). I had no stress on my wedding day and when I walked into my reception I was blown away. Thank you, thank you thank you!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor

The Balloonery was amazing so helpful and kind set up all of our dance floor lightning and other decor and the tablecloths and napkins were great and they helped with everything I couldn't have been more grateful and appreciative for all all our wedding needs!
Kelli

Profile Picture Kelli, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Mary and her team did such an amazing job with the flowers and decor for my wedding at Holiday Valley! Our ceremony was outside and the reception was inside and they were able to completely transform the room from a functioning ski lodge, to an elegant and rustic wedding venue. I gave them a general idea of my vision for the wedding and they were able to carry out that vision beyond my best expectations. I could not have asked for more! Such a please to work with this team!

Profile Picture Ioana, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Mary and her daughter did everything possible for our wedding decor and they were absolutely beautiful beyond my expectations. They were fantastic

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/6/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

From our first encounter until the wedding Mary and Casey were wonderful! They listened to our needs, offered suggestions, and delivered everything we contracted. Very professional and personal. We highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Thank you Mary and Casie, my day could not have been more perfect! You took some of my thoughts and ideas and made them reality. The flowers were breathtaking and the center pieces magnificent, I wish I could post the pictures here. You gals were so easy to work with, accommodating and full of ideas that I would never have thought of. My family and friends are still talking about my day thanks to you!

Profile Picture Merilee, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Mary and Casie were wonderful to work with. I had a vision for what I wanted my wedding venue to feel like and they helped me to complete that. They were knowledgeable, friendly and fairly priced. When it came time to setup they were flexible and efficient. I could not more highly recommend these ladies or their services that helped make our wedding day perfect.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

The girls were great! They provided my wedding venue with fabric draping and up lighting behind the head table. It looked beautiful!! I would recommend their services to anyone who wants to take the edge off wedding planning stress!

Profile Picture Ashley , 10/13/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Wonderful selection of décor and wedding jewelry!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/11/10, 1 Review