Without A Hitch Reviews

9 Reviews for Without A Hitch

• Riana

Riana Mefferd · Married on 10/12/2019

Stacey is amazing!

Stacey is so nice and helpful - we rented our decorations for our wedding through this company and Stacey helped me bring my visions to life. She was willing to answer any questions I had, plus give me advice on things I hadn't thought of! (Thanks for talking me out of ivory tablecloths). She was willing to add things to my rental, and took the time to help me measure and plan our backdrop. I will be telling everyone at the wedding where we got our fabulous decorations from!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Megan

Megan Blackburn · Married on 06/08/2019

Super easy to work with!!

I really enjoyed working with Without a Hitch. It was really easy to get in contact with you through facebook or by phone and you were quick to get back to me with information about pricing and what items you had available. It was also really easy to coordinate meetings and pick up times. Thanks for all your help with wedding decor for my wedding!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Without A Hitch's reply:

Thanks so much Megan, we strive to make your day as easy as possible! Congrats and wishing you both so many years to come.

Katie · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing team that made my day perfect!

Having Without A Hitch a part of our day was absolutely the best decision I made for our wedding! Every detail I planned was perfectly put into motion by Stacy! I'm so thankful for all her hard work and would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Without A Hitch's reply:

Thanks for letting us be a small part in your big day! Jen and I were so happy to see the 2 of you get married and help make that day run smoothly, your such a cutie couple and wish you all the very best.

Emily · Married on 09/01/2018

Stacey was my officiant for my wedding on September 1st ahd she was so wonderful! She took amazing care of us! She had a wonderful, fun, caring attitude that made our day very special to us! She was always easy to contact! My husband and I would 10 out of 10 recommend her for you wedding!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Without A Hitch's reply:

Congrats to you both and so glad I could be part of it. Best wishes!

Kaylee · Married on 09/01/2018

Stacey and her team were amazing! They made the day so much less stressful for Brad and I so we could just focus on getting married and entertaining our guests. She met with us numerous times and helped us get the image we were looking for on our wedding day. From the ceremony to the reception, everything was beautiful! I would recommend Without A Hitch in a heartbeat! Thank you for helping make our day amazing Stacey!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/25/2018

Hockey wedding

My husband and I wanted a hockey wedding as he is the goalie for our local team. My mom was not impressed because weddings should be elegant. Stacey and her crew from without a hitch made both elegance and hockey equally as important!! She was so responsive to our messages and calls. I would 100% hire her again as they made our day simply perfect and worry free!!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 08/11/2018

I LOVED working with Stacey! She was so flexible and personable. She was able to deliver my items days before the wedding which greatly helped with stress of getting everything set up. Since it poured out the night my items were delivered, we were shown how easily the pieces assembled. We received so many compliments on the pieces and they were exactly what I had been envisioning. I also needed to rent a few more table runners which Stacey made very simple as well, she has a vast variety of anything you needed for a wedding. I would highly recommended looking at her inventory and letting her assist on your big day!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Without A Hitch's reply:

Thanks for letting us be part of your special day! Congrats to you both.
  • W

Wasana · Married on 05/26/2018

Stacey made our dream wedding come true!! She was there to help with any questions we had during the planning process or any connections that we needed. Stacey was an excellent communicator and voluntarily attended any meeting we had with other vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page. Anything that came up last minute, Stacey made us her priority. On the day of the wedding she handled any detail that may have gone awry, we were able to celebrate our wedding without worrying about set up and take down. Besides all of the work that was done, Stacey and her team stayed connected to us through the whole day and made sure that we were truly taken care of—anything we needed, food, water, alcohol. She was there! We could not have pulled off our royal, King and Queen wedding theme without Stacey and her team!

Sent on 05/29/2018
  • Ryan & Kelli

Kelli · Married on 05/25/2019

Couldn't have done it without them

Stacey and her team helped make my wedding dreams come true. Give her your ideas and she'll make it happen. She helped keep my 3 year old nephew happy and always ready for the next picture. Had us all start on time for the wedding. Everything just went so well. Thank you Stacey!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Without A Hitch's reply:

Thanks Kelli and Ryan. We are unhappy your day was so special and that your dream wedding was made a reality. We wish you many wonderful years of love and happiness!!

Stacey