Without A Hitch Reviews

Without A Hitch 4
Without A Hitch 5
Without A Hitch 6

S · Married on 10/14/2017

I have so many good things to say about Without a Hitch and Sarah. She was there every step of the way during the stressful wedding planning - answering questions, making suggestions and helping me to take care of details that I never would have thought of. She was true to the name of her company and thanks to her the day went off “without a hitch”. I can’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/14/2017

M · Married on 10/08/2017

Hiring WAH and working with Alisha as our day-of coordinator is the best wedding decision we made! Their professionalism, organizational expertise, and calming presence made for a great day. They truly understand all aspects of pulling a wedding together and what happens on the "day-of"; we recommend them without reservation.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Karinna · Married on 10/08/2017

One of the smartest decisions we made was to hire Without a Hitch for our day-of coordinator. It can be so stressful to plan every detail of a wedding and Sarah and Jessica helped lead us in the right direction every step of the way. They kept us organized and their positive and calm energy made us feel that everything was coming together just the way it should be. Jessica was on site the day of our wedding and she made sure that everything went perfectly. I had packed up and organized a lot of decorations and Jessica put everything out exactly as I had wanted. She made sure that the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception each led beautifully into the next. When we had an unexpected power outage during my mother's toast, I saw Jessica out of the corner of my eye running toward the problem and she, along with the other vendors, found a way to work it out and get everything back up and going again. That was a very stressful moment for me, but I totally trusted that Jessica would solve the problem. I honestly can't imagine how we would've pulled off our wedding without their help -- I absolutely recommend Sarah and Jessica to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Amy · Married on 10/08/2017

Working with Without a Hitch was a great decision. Alisha and Sarah were extremely responsive to all of our questions leading up to the wedding, helped recommend other vendors, and pointed us to a number of helpful resources to help with our planning. On the day of the wedding, Alisha did an amazing job making sure everything ran smoothly and that the bride and groom and our families didn't have to worry about anything and could really enjoy the day. I would highly recommend hiring Without a Hitch for your wedding, especially if you are having a more DIY type wedding at a venue without an onsite planner.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Jamie · Married on 10/07/2017

We worked with Sarah and Without a Hitch for our day of wedding planning. We are SO glad we did. While we did much of the planning ourselves and our reception venue had an event staff, Sarah kept us on point, on schedule and gave us things to think about that we wouldn’t have otherwise. Her type A personality combined with her easy demeanor is exactly the type of person we wanted with us on our wedding day. She was in command of every single detail and we didn’t have to worry. When the bus for the wedding party didn’t show we knew it would be taken care of while we were in our wedding mass and we didn’t think twice. As expected the bus was there waiting when we came out. When the grooms mom forgot something in her hotel room, Sarah was there. In fact one guest commented, “is she a triplet??? Because every time I turn around she is there!” With 3 hours between the mass and the reception she helped guests with details or bar/activity recommendations making them feel comfortable in Boston! Finally, we decided in planning our wedding we only wanted people around us on the day of that we would have as our friends so they fit right into the flow of the day. I can say without a doubt we loved spending the day with Sarah! We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Becky · Married on 10/01/2017

Hiring Sarah of Without a Hitch was probably the smartest investment we made for our wedding. In starting our planning process, she provided so much useful advice and tips, particularly when picking vendors. On the day-of, she was superb! She kept us calm and cared for, constantly checking-in and informing us of what was coming up next. She allowed us to truly focus on the moment and not worry about tiny details (all questions were directed to her, and we knew they would be handled expertly). She was a delight to work with from start to finish, and I cannot recommend her highly enough! I have already suggested her to fellow friends who have gotten engaged and they've also loved working with her!! Once again, of everything we decided for our wedding, hiring Without a Hitch was by far the smartest and best decision we made.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Jamien · Married on 09/30/2017

We hired Without A Hitch Boston for our day of wedding coordination but their services went well beyond. They helped us create a unique timeline that would work for our vision. They thought of things we never would have thought of without their guidance. They kept us on track as they checked in on our planning progress. Jessica was our savior on the day of. She arrived earlier thinking we might need to switch to our rain plan. Fortunately the rain held out, but she was there completing final details and coordinating with our vendors. She really put everyone's anxiety at ease. If there were any problems, I'm not aware of them. Our wedding really went on without a hitch!! I wish I could give a higher recommendation for this team! They were worth every penny!!

Sent on 11/08/2017
  • X

Ximena · Married on 09/23/2017

Within a few months of wedding planning, we reached out to a few day of coordinators. After speaking with Sarah, we knew she was it. However, we ultimately decided her services would be nice but not necessary to pull off a wedding. Man, were we wrong! Three months prior to the wedding, we reached back out to Sarah and we hired her immediately. During our first meeting, Sarah was incredibly prepared, brought up details we hadn't even thought of, and made us wish we had hired her from the very start. Our wedding day was amazing and our family and friends still rave about how perfectly everything was executed and Sarah's remarkable ability to multi-task. She is a great communicator with incredible attention to detail, and we would trust her to help us with any future event in a heartbeat. Sarah absolutely lived up to her business' name! Forever thankful, Ximena and Alejandro

Sent on 12/31/2017

Kevin · Married on 09/09/2017

Sarah and her team (we worked with Nicole and Jessica) were excellent throughout the process of planning our wedding, and were an integral part of our wedding day, we couldn't have done it without them!

From our first meeting with Sarah and Nicole, they provided us a clear outline of what they recommended we do and timeline for us to follow (scary but really got us into gear!), they were friendly, professional, and always available to answer questions, no matter how small.

Day of, Nicole and Jessica made sure that everything ran smoothly, from a last minute change to where the wedding parties would be entering from, to dealing with all of the vendors to end the night, they were excellent and we can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Helen · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with Without a Hitch was one of the best decisions we made in regards to our wedding. Sarah and our day of coordinator, Colleen, made sure that I stayed on track with planning and offered kind suggestions throughout. At one point the DJ we had originally planned on working with was no longer able to attend our event and Colleen quickly sent me recommendations of other vendors she'd worked with. We were able to quickly find a DJ that fit all of our needs. On the day of, Colleen was present and helpful throughout the day. I really did not need to worry about anything getting done and the whole wedding went exactly as planned. I would recommend their services to anyone who is considering having a day of planner. Without a Hitch is the best!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Katie · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I have said over and over AND OVER again how glad we were that we decided to go with Without A Hitch for our wedding. Hands down the best money spent of anything we did. They gave us such great guidance and advice, and thought of things we never would have considered on our own. They also pointed us in the right direction and gave us real world advice when we were uncertain of some of the details in planning. They also recommended some key vendors. We chose our florist and caterer (among other vendors) based on recommendations from Sarah and Diana. We were extremely reassured to know that they had the WAH seal of approval, and could not have been more pleased with their service and value.

We mainly worked with Diana leading up to and on the big day. From start to finish she was there at every turn making sure everything went smoothly, and responded to all of my questions right away no matter how trivial. There were many times when, in the throes of planning chaos, I turned to the meticulous timeline they curated for us. It was so comforting to be able to go over the fine details and imagine what the day might hold.

On the big day, having Diana there truly allowed us to relax and enjoy ourselves. I honestly have never had more fun! There were many times when we were behind schedule, rushed, and things weren't going exactly according to plan. If you knew me at all, you would know that those kinds of scenarios are totally not my strong suit. However, I never worried for a second, and my enjoyment and peace of mind never faltered for a second, because I knew Diana was there to support us. By the way, it was SO great to roll up to the wedding and have two cold drinks and a tray of appetizers waiting for us. I did not go hungry, that's for sure!

I can't recommend Without A Hitch enough, they are simply the best!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Lisa · Married on 08/12/2017

Hiring Sarah and Jessica from Without a Hitch was by far one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding.

Jessica was our day of coordinator and she was absolutely amazing. Planning a wedding is obviously very overwhelming. Jessica held my hand (and answered a LOT of questions over email) and helped make sure everything was buttoned up before (and on) our big day. My venue provided a day of coordinator and I did, for a moment, wonder if hiring another coordinator was overkill, BUT IT DEFINITELY WASN'T!! Jessica's attention to detail (and guidance, in advance of the wedding) was critical to our wedding day going as smoothly as it did. She ran the entire show and, as a result, our wedding was flawless. Several family members (haha probably biased, but that's ok!!) said it was the best wedding they've ever been to, and that was absolutely because of Jessica's help!

If you need help planning your wedding and/or need day of coordination, definitely call Without a Hitch. They were absolutely amazing.

Ladies, thank you for EVERYTHING!!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Sam · Married on 08/06/2017

My husband and I loved working with Sarah. She kept us on top of all the little details leading up to the wedding, and she helped us put things together in a way that worked for us. Sarah took care to bring to life all the customs and traditions we wanted on wedding day. And when there were a few scheduling hiccups during the event itself, Sarah's kind and professional coordination of the other vendors put us at ease. We highly recommend Sarah and Without A Hitch!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/29/2017

When we started planning our wedding, we weren't planning to have a day-of coordinator, but are beyond ecstatic that we decided to go with Without a Hitch. We'll never forget how overwhelmed we felt after our initial meeting with Sara and Alisha about seven months before our wedding day, but the timeline they gave us to work on was the homework we needed to ensure everything would be in place. On top of that, Sara and Alisha were constantly available over the months before our wedding to answer any questions, provide perspective and advice, etc. about our wedding day. And the day of... hard to say much more than "Wow!" From the moment we showed up to the venue, Alisha made sure the only thing we were worried about was enjoying the day. It's hard to even imagine how smoothly she coordinated our vendors and pulled the entire day off flawlessly. From day 1 Alisha has been so helpful with all her advice and guidance, responding quickly to every email and generally a positive and encouraging voice during such a stressful process. We honestly miss working with Without a Hitch and are so grateful for helping make our wedding perfect. We absolutely could not have done it without them. Book them.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I hired Without a Hitch to coordinate our wedding this past July at the Charles River Museum of Industry and Innovation. Our day involved switching the ceremony space over to the reception space during cocktail hour and we 100% could not have done it without Alisha's help. Specifically if you're getting married at the CRMII, Without a Hitch is slam dunk vendor since they seem to work the space often and know the ins and outs of that non-traditional venue. I appreciated that both Alisha and Sara always took the time to answer our questions during the planning process and provided a lot of general support as we went. On the day of the wedding I had no worries and Alisha was amazing, popping up just when we needed her, even down to cutting the buffet line during the reception to grab food for my husband and I, and calling our uber at the end of the night. You are absolutely in good hands when you book Without a Hitch. 5 outta 5, would totally recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2017

David Sykes · Married on 07/07/2017

Great wedding coordinator

We used Without A Hitch for our wedding day of coordinator, and were extremely impressed with the results. Our process started by meeting with founder Sarah and were ultimately assigned Allison as our coordinator, and we were very pleased with both. Each of our meetings with them in the lead-up to the wedding were easy to schedule and very informative, as they carefully laid out the services they could provide, and helped us schedule each and every hour of our big day. In the lead up to our wedding, they asked all the right questions, had an answer for everything we asked, and thought of suggestions and items that never even crossed our minds. The paperwork and itinerary they provided aided in the planning process immensely helped ease our minds in the weeks and months leading up to the big weekend.

Come wedding weekend the level of service was elevated to an even higher level. Allison was willing and able to meet at virtually any time that weekend, helped walk us through the rehearsal, answered any questions we had, and provided dedicated service on wedding day. Her navigation of the wedding day logistics was flawless, and without her, we surely would not have had such a smooth and easy to attend wedding for guests. She was right there with us every step that day, meeting and greeting vendors, helping out the bridal party and families, and wrapping up and cleaning up at the end of the night. Overall we cannot recommend Sarah and Allison at Without A Hitch enough, they were fantastic to work with.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Emily · Married on 07/03/2017

Sarah worked with us as our day-of-coordinator, and she was excellent! As the planning process progressed, she regularly checked in with us to make sure we were on track. She thought about details and logistics that never even would have occurred to us, helping to ensure that she would be able to make sure everything ran "without a hitch" on our wedding day. She held us accountable to thinking through our vision, while also being patient with us. All of our vendors loved working with her - she is a total professional and we recommend her to the utmost extent!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

When I started wedding planning, I wasn't planning to hire a coordinator. But the further I got into planning, I realized just how much work is involved. My fiancé (now husband) and I planned a somewhat unconventional wedding, using a lot of different vendors rather than a more all-inclusive venue/caterer, and it was a lot to keep track of on our own. We decided to hire Without A Hitch, and I am SO grateful that we did. Alisha was our day-of coordinator, and she helped us make a fantastic timeline for our wedding and kept everything on track and running smoothly. It was so lovely getting to really enjoy our wedding day, knowing that we didn't need to worry about the details -- Alisha had it covered! I would absolutely recommend working with Without A Hitch!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Mitch · Married on 06/17/2017

Everyone said to get a day-of-planner. I had no idea just how valuable that advice was until our big day. Sarah was beyond helpful, professional and kind. She made the full day come off without a hitch ;)

Sent on 08/02/2017
  • ashley

ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Without a Hitch was our MVV – Most Valuable Vendor!
    Sarah and Diana were incredible and trusted advisers and especially Diana made sure our day went off smoothly. They prepped us for not only the day of, but counseled us for nearly a year along the way and were available to us throughout the wedding planning process, often checking in proactively and also responding to our notes about vendors, timelines and anything else with calm, sage advice.
    When we arrived at the venue on the day of the wedding after spending several hours with our families and bridal parties, it was SUCH a welcome sigh of relief to see Diana – calm, cool and collected – and know that everything would be taken care of. When we walked into the venue, everything was exactly how we’d imagined it.
    Diana was attentive all night, making sure we had drinks, food, cake, etc. and she gave us cues when we needed to do cake cutting, last song, etc. She was such a calming and level-headed presence throughout the wedding planning process and we appreciate her guidance and counsel so much!
    Seriously, the best money we spent throughout the whole wedding process was on Without a Hitch! Would highly recommend to any and every bride/groom or anyone planning an event!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Sara · Married on 06/10/2017

Hiring Sarah was best decision we made, no question. Her wisdom, confidence, and advice was very key for us. I had numerous compliments from other vendors that her wedding timeline and organization was the best they had ever seen. The day of the wedding she ran with perfection, giving myself and my family the ability to enjoy our wedding without having to look at the clock or worry about any detail! I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Kristyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Colleen and Sarah from Without a Hitch were so fantastic throughout this whole process. Sarah founded the company and was so helpful answering our questions as we were trying to figure out exactly what we needed in a coordinator. Colleen was our events associate and was AMAZING. We selected a venue where we could DIY most of the services, which meant it did not have a coordinator onsite, and I have no idea how we would have gotten through the wedding without Colleen. After meeting her in person to go through what we had and had not already planned for the wedding, she sent us a comprehensive list of suggestions for vendors we were still missing, gave us realistic expectations for when we should lock them in, and followed up with us periodically with a detailed timeline of the wedding weekend filled in every time we made new plans. Especially on our wedding day, it was so reassuring to know that Colleen was there and we were able to focus fully on enjoying time with our guests. Colleen ran the rehearsal, handled problems flawlessly, and was so reassuring to have on the wedding day. As someone who spent a few months deciding if we needed a day-of coordinator or not, I would hire Colleen and Without a Hitch again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Young Ji · Married on 04/01/2017

If you are looking for a day-of coordinator, look no further. In every element of the wedding planning we could think of, Without A Hitch nailed it and they were the single most important contributor to our wedding. Our wedding has several “unusual” elements: we are a long-distance couple; my family lives in Korea; most of our guests came from out of town and even out of country. So, we were looking for a coordinator who is on top of things, great with emails, and open to new ideas that suit our guests. Without A Hitch was the one!

After the initial call with Sarah (founder), we were assigned to work with Alisha. We met up a few months before the wedding to discuss general ideas and to-dos and then communicated via email. Alisha created a detailed timeline, which we constantly co-edited to suit our needs and preferences throughout the planning process. Alisha would highlight the important things to keep in mind at different stages of the planning, and put together all the relevant details. She also gave us a timely reminder to keep us on track. About 1-2 week before the wedding day, Alisha reached out to all the vendors to update them on timelines for each vendor.

At that point, we were already 100% confident Alisha would do a great job on the day of. And came the snowstorm on both our rehearsal day and wedding day even though it was early April! Alisha impressed us even more during these two days with her completely peaceful manner and smooth coordination despite the undesirable weather. We ended up having a lot of fun and an awesome wedding thanks to her help! We felt like Alisha was coordinating the wedding of her family member or her best friend -- that’s how caring, thoughtful, and dedicated she was. Even my mom who speaks very little English felt completely comfortable with Alisha and kept thanking her for her exceptional professionalism and kindness. Alisha and Sarah, we are forever grateful to you for making our wedding the best day ever (so far)!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2016

Hiring Without a Hitch as our day of wedding coordinator was the best decision we made during the course of our wedding planning. We worked with Diana and she was an absolute dream. She was very thorough in her preparation and coordinating with our vendors prior to our wedding day. She was so attentive to us during our ceremony and reception. Diana kept us updated on the timeline throughout the night, getting us drinks or anything else we possibly needed. My husband said to me numerous times throughout the night how great it was to have her there and I completely agree with him. We both would highly recommend Without a Hitch, and Diana, to anyone we know looking for 'day-of' coordination services.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Mia · Married on 10/09/2016

Where to start? Sarah really is a godsend. I am still reveling in how smooth and truly 'without a hitch' our wedding ran. Literally nothing went wrong (except for the rain, Sarah how could you?!), and even that Sarah had our plan B in motion and beautifully orchestrated even before we arrived at the venue. Our plan B might as well have been plan A, because everything went perfectly and I could not have imagined a better, more happy, and magical day. Sarah is a true professional-- I do not know how she manages to be so incredibly responsive, on point, accurate, calming, insightful, and just right about everything with all the weddings she juggles-- I felt like she was only working with me! I felt relieved throughout the almost year-long planning process that I could always reach out with a question, and she would always have the right answer, and on the wedding day itself she truly made me and my parents (and everyone else!) feel so at ease and that we truly were honored guests at our own party. Hiring Sarah was the best decision I made in wedding planning, I could not have done it without her and I couldn't recommend her more highly. Book this amazing lady now!

Sent on 10/25/2016