With Joy Events Reviews

19 | Willingboro, NJ

19 Reviews for With Joy Events

Jacqueline · Married on 12/31/2016

With Joy Events was AMAZING. Exceeded expectations and was truly blessed to have her make the most important day so special!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Kenya · Married on 07/03/2016

We were recommended to utilize the services of Ms. Shirley and we could not have been happier! At our first meeting, she didn't discuss With Joy Events, she wanted to know about me and my soon to be husband. She made the entire meeting about us. She wanted to know how we meant, about our families and our vision for our special day. She then discussed how she could customize her services to fit our vision. As a bride, you are very nervous and on edge. She had a soothing spirit that kept you calm and focused. She is much more than a wedding planner! Our wedding and reception was FLAWLESS!!!!!..I mean FLAWLESS.....and I was a hands on bride!!! Our parents and guest were blown away. I highly recommend you secure the services of Ms. Shirley at With Joy Events.....OUR MEMORIES ARE PRICELESS!
    Mr and Mrs. P

Sent on 07/14/2016

Sherrita · Married on 08/30/2014

They did an awesome job and I cant see anywhere they need to improve

Sent on 12/03/2014

Erica · Married on 06/15/2013

I really appreciated the love and support from With Joy Events! They acted in a very professional way and I wouldn't have ask for a better person to lead my planning than Mrs. Shirley. Her heartfelt care for me, the bride and my special day meant so much because everything came out the way I wanted it. I would definitely recommend their services!!

Sent on 07/24/2013

I don't know what I would have done without Shirley and crew from With Joy Events. She, at times, literally held my hand through the process of my wedding planning. Her creativity is limitless and her energy that of a youngster! My wedding was everything I ever dreamed it would be and more. You can trust Shirley with the details. Tell her your dream and she'll make it happen! I want to do it all over again because it was the best day of my life made so much easier With Joy Events! Highly recommend them for any special event!!! :)

Sent on 02/06/2013

Shirley came to us highly recommended and she did amazing. We had start planning with 3000 miles between us but everything came in perfect. whenever she meets with us we had told her what our money can afford but behind the scenes she had been following my wife's pinterest and at the rehearsal dinner she showed my wife her dream wedding and it was perfect.

Sent on 11/05/2012

The absolute best wedding planner!!! My dream wedding was fulfilled Ina bigger way than I could have imagined... I will be recommending with joy events!!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Jasmyne · Married on 09/29/2012

With Joy Events is AMAZING!!!!!! Shirley and her team will work with you to add a personal touch to make your event unique. I will certainly work with her again. With Joy Events made my wedding day carefree and JOYFUL! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Deja · Married on 03/09/2012

Ms. Shirley and her crew were amazing. They are nice, professional and help you stay within your budget but still make it look like you spent a million bucks!

Sent on 03/24/2012

Harmony · Married on 11/20/2011

She was very flexible and very helpful in the entire process of our wedding! Her florist is amazing too! Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 12/15/2011
  • LaMar7876

LaMar & Fabian · Married on 11/11/2011

It was wonderful having Mrs. Shirley as my wedding planner at the last minute. I got married on 11/11/11 and I asked Mrs. Shirley 2 do my wedding in late August. That left her 2 & 1/2 months to plan my wedding on a low budget. Her and her family welcomed me into their lovely home and lives all times of the night. LOL! I never expected my wedding to be such a beautiful day with last minute changes and disappointments. I will never forget her or her family. I feel like I'm part of the family now. My husband and I loved our wedding day. And will never forget our beautiful wedding and reception. I was very pleased with her. I also loved the fact That when I got scared about all kind of things she kept me calm and handled the situation for me even when it wasn't her concern. Thanks again! Love you!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Teresa · event on 10/15/2011

Shirley is AMAZING!!!!!!!! She is a mind reader you give her a crumb and she makes a whole CAKE!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/01/2012
  • Kaiann

Kaiann · Married on 05/28/2011

Mrs. Shirley Brown was the best Wedding Planner that I have ever found! She was prompt, energetic, and I could tell she really had a passion for planning events especially weddings. Mrs. Brown is very creative and her ideas are out of this world! I would HIGHLY recommend With Joy Events only if you want your event to be SPECTACULAR and memorable for your guests.

Sent on 12/11/2011

Darcel · Married on 09/18/2010

One of the enjoyable things I loved about working with "With Joy Events" is that my planner was so excited along with me. I noticed that she had the same fervor when speaking about other weddings she had done and I always felt like the priority. She has a gift for seeing a vision and bringing it to pass. She was always prompt to respond, flexible with time and helpful in making suggestions when I was unable to verbalize what I desired. I highly recommend "With Joy Events" to every bride!! Brides will get Experience, professionalism, genuineness and reasonable pricing.

Sent on 12/09/2011

Sherron · Married on 07/09/2010

My wedding day was absoulutely beautiful. Shirley Brown from the moment i met her 6 mths prior to my wedding day has followed through with everything she said. Never was i unsure about how my wedding decor would look. Shirley most of all listened to what my vision that i imagined and made it reality. The moment i walked into my reception i was totally taking away by her work, effort, and patience that she had to make my day a success. If i could do it again she would still have a job with me.

Sent on 12/08/2011

angie · Married on 04/21/2012

With Joy Events did an awesome job reducing the stress associated with wedding planning. From save the dates to tipping the servers and breaking down after the event; this team took care of everything. There work ethic made it easy for my family to focus on celebrating. If you have a vision for your event With Joy Events can bring it to life. If you don't have a vision, With Joy Events will help you create an event that reflects everything that is important to you. I strongly and without reservation recommend With Joy Events for any special event.

Sent on 04/26/2012

Janell · Married on 05/27/2012

I contacted Shirley at With Joy events when I was at my wit's end and stressed by all of the planning. She swooped in and saved the day about one month before the wedding even though I was only asking for rehearsal and day of coordination. She runs a smooth business and it is a family affair! She brought 3 assistants to help on my wedding day and went out of their way to make sure that every detail was perfect. She even helped to drive guests back to their hotel at the other end of town!!! I could not have made it through the day without her.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Tiffany · Married on 06/01/2014

Shirley did a excellent job coordinating my wedding and reception. My family members also helped out as well. Everything was decorated beautifully and everyone gave awesome compliments on the church we used the reception place we used for our reception.

Sent on 12/02/2014

4.2
      3.5

Working with Mrs. Shirley was a great experience. From day one she help me see my vision and help it come to light. Working with a tight budget, Mrs. Shirley assured me that every thing would work out. Offering more than just a planning service, Ms. Shirley shared inspirational thoughts and prayer when needed. She definately made my dreams come true. The little extra touches as well as her thoughts and ideas, I never felt as though she ignored my ideas and wants for my wedding. Thank you so much. for a great experience.

Sent on 08/03/2013