53 Reviews for Wisp Resort

Wheelchair Access (2)
Indoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Scenic Views (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
In-House Bar (1)
Barware (1)
Flatware (1)
53 Wisp Resort Reviews

3.7

We had Andrea from the Wisp help us, she was GREAT. She knows her stuff and overall did a good job. The food was AWESOME, everyone talked about how good it was. A few negatives, we were suppossed to have wedding tent until midnight, they staff started tearing down at 10:30. They ran out of miller lite with an hour to go and go rude with me when I told them to get more. Cocktail hour was not great because they were supposed to have an outdoor bar and did not. Ceremony was GREAT, it went smoothly. Overall I would have the wedding there again.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/16/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
3.5

We had a great wedding! Staff was flexible to work with and wedding planner was very helpful which made for a great experience. My only complaint would be that not all of our guests came to the wedding so we overpaid and were unable to get the extra food we paid for and no reimbursement. Overall was a very nice venue for the wedding!

Profile Picture User3375125, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
1.2

I had a terrible experience with my wedding here. The staff did the bare minimum, we were charged for things that were not originally discussed,it was hard to get ahold of anyone, my room was wrong when I first arrived, I went between two coordinators through the entire process and things were constantly getting confused and repeated, I could go on. The venue isn't worth the price, the hotel is nothing fancy, and I can't state enough how bad the staff was to work with. I regret holding my wedding here, though my wedding day was overall a good experience in itself.

Profile Picture Robyn, 10/22/16, 1 Review