100 Reviews for Wiser Productions

Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
100 Wiser Productions Reviews

We contacted Wiser Productions specifically to book Craig Cunningham as our DJ because he did my cousins wedding last year and she was very happy with the service. Craig not only guided us successfully through our reception he MADE the evening incredible for us. Even though we had already saw him perform at our cousins wedding he was able to customize our reception, so it didn't feel like it was the same event. He met with us in person to discuss the details and then followed up by phone and email. He made us feel very confident going into the event and then delivered above and beyond on the day of the event. Thanks so much Craig!!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jim Platt was the DJ for our wedding on 5/12/18 in Zeeland, Mi. He was an absolute blast to work with! He was 100% on top of communicating with us before the wedding and did an amazing job during the wedding. We booked him because he DJ’d a friends wedding the September before and we were blown away! We highly recommend Jim for a DJ, he will not disappoint!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We worked with Curt to book our DJ and photo booth for our August 19th, 2017. He talked to us on the phone to help us find the best DJ for us. We ended up choosing Andy Carlson. Andy was amazing to work with! He met with us in person the week before our wedding to go over last minute details and was readily available by e-mail and phone the days leading up to the wedding. He came prepared with our schedule and music choices printed out. Not only was he the DJ for the wedding, he also did the music for our ceremony. He arrived early and got everything setup with no problems. Just knowing that he was prepared kept me calm and stress-free. Our ceremony went great - the microphone was setup and the music was perfect. Andy kept everything moving during the reception by announcing our entrance, toasts, cake cutting, and last call. The dance floor was packed all night and he was great at taking requests from our guests like we had requested. We cannot thank Andy enough for making our wedding day great!

For our photo booth we used Kenn Livingston from Venture Photo Booths. Curt provided his e-mail and phone number to us while we were booking. Kenn was in constant contact with us during the month leading up to the wedding. He designed the header for the photo booth strips to include a picture and our wedding hashtag. The photo booth was busy all night long and our guests are still telling us weeks later how much they loved the photo booth! Thank you!

Profile Picture Hayley, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

We had John Janssen as our DJ! He went above and beyond. Music and dancing was one of the highlights of our night. Highly recommend wiser productions and John!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We booked with Wiser Productions specifically because of Craig Cunningham. Craig was an absolutely great DJ!! He provided music for both our ceremony and reception, provided his own speakers for both, along with microphones. Craig was friendly, attentive, and fun to work with. We met with him before hand to discuss our choice in songs. He walked through the whole ceremony and reception with us to ensure he had all the details. Day of he had everything set to go. He did a great job introducing the bridal party and the speeches. He helped coordinate table dismissal, cake cutting, and dancing. He made sure everything went smoothly! Overall, we would definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone!! We truly enjoyed working with him and he was a key part of making our day special!!!

Profile Picture Lyssa, 8/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Music During Breaks, Reception, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We worked with curt to book our DJ and photo booth for the wedding. Curt had made the whole experience really simple by giving us such good description on what to expect. We went with Craig as our DJ. He did our ceremony and transitioned everything so seamlessly! The reception was also a lot of fun and he was so accommodating throughout the whole time. He was able to read the crowd and everyone had so much fun. It was just an amazing time!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 7/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had an awesome experience with Wiser productions and absolutely LOVED DJ Andy Carlson. He was very accommodating, and even played a recorded MP3 by a friend for us for our first dance. He was very responsive to new requests, even on the day of. He made all announcements, and verified everything with us. Awesome DJ! Will use again if the need ever arises! Recommend him to anyone and everyone! Thank you so much DJ Andy!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Awesome experience! We did not have a preference when selecting and DJ and got placed with Andy Carlson. Andy was phenomenal, timely, professional, coordinated, and played THE BEST mixture of songs. I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thank you Wiser Productions for providing an incredible DJ, photo booth, guitar player and lighting! It was a highly spirited and fun reception and it wouldn't have been without Monte as the DJ!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Absolutely wonderful! The price was defiantly worth it!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Wiser Productions was very easy to work with. You just submit your interest for a quote and they will contact you to find what kind of vibe you want with your wedding/reception. I love that they match your wants with the DJ that will meet your needs. DJ Monte Janssen was AWESOME! He does a great job of checking in with bride and groom. Monte really knows how to MC a party so it's fun and he keeps the dance floor filled! If you want to feel at ease about the music/DJ at your wedding/reception book with Wiser Productions, They will not disappoint!!

Profile Picture Abby, 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

WOW!!!! Andy, Andy, Andy (Carlson), I cannot thank you enough. ASK FOR ANDY. He used selections from our playlist beautifully, along with requests from others. Additionally, he checked in periodically to see how everything was going. AMAZING. HIRE ANDY. :D

Profile Picture User7131217, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Reception
4.7

We had Craig Cunningham DJ our wedding and he was excellent. Walked through our preferences and offered good advice. I recommend thinking of more announcements to share with him, to remind your guests of other activities, desserts, etc.

Profile Picture Jill, 10/29/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Lighting, Cocktail Hour, Music During Breaks, Reception

Jon Jansen was our DJ and he was AWESOME!! Defiantly worth looking him up.. HE did a great Job keeping the party moving along on time and keeping everyone on the dance floor. He has a really good eye and ear for what the crowd is wanting to hear and goes off body language and movement on the dance floor. he helped me out when I couldn't decide on Processional or Recessional Music that worked GREAT.. He made things much easier and less stressful for this Bride... :)
I also had a Photo booth that was Great as well, Kenn LIvingston -Venture Photo Booths did a GREAT job as well, I didnt think it was going to be as big of a hit as it turned out to be.... What a blast and some Fun, Funny pictures to go with my big day. Very Happy with everything.

Profile Picture Kristy, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I got married on 9-16-16. We decided to use Wiser Productions to help us celebrate. It was highly recommended by the Event Coordinator at our venue Lawton Community Center. We reviewed the options for DJs listed on the Wiser website and were impressed by Jon Janssen right away! Jon did not disappoint us. He made our evening fun and memorable. Our guests commented on how great he was and they enjoyed the music. Jon was familiar with the venue and everything went wonderful! We highly recommend Jon Janssen!

Profile Picture User7227764, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

My husband and I got married at the Blue Dress Barn on 9-3-16 and had Andy from Wiser Productions DJ. Andy was incredibly easy to work with. He went above and beyond for us in several ways: playing custom music from my grandfather and uncle during dinner, playing a mashup we created for the bridal party walking into the reception (with a script of a fun Blue's Brothers-esq intro he read) as well as MC'ing and announcing all the special moments throughout the night. He played a ton of music off the playlist we gave him and nothing off our “do not play” list. He made things go very smoothly. We had no complaints about the music, and the dance floor was lively the whole night! We were very impressed with the quality and couldn’t have asked for a better experience. We would definitely recommend Andy to DJ any of our friend’s weddings.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Lighting, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Music During Breaks, Reception

Wiser Productions was so helpful in securing our DJ. We had Andy Carlson and he did a wonderful job for our daughter's wedding. He arrived early, was set up in plenty of time, and played all of our requested music. The dance floor was busy.
Andy really helped to make our daughter and new son-in-laws wedding memorable. Thank you Wiser Productions and Andy!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding was July 30, 2016 at the Old Mill in Plainwell, MI and we had our DJ through Wiser Productions! I would absolutely recommend Wiser Productions to everyone!! Our DJ was Jim Platt and he was absolutely amazing!! Jim exceeded our expectations!! He was very accommodating to my husband and I as there were a few family distractions we unfortunately had to deal with. Jim was very attentive to what we needed! He kept the energy up during our entire wedding reception!! Our guests were dancing the entire night!!! I've never been to a wedding where every single person was on the dance floor the entire evening!! He honestly was like a member of the family!! He was so focused on giving exactly what we wanted that we honestly can't thank him enough for the amazing job he did!! Thank you so very much for being amazing at what you do!!! You made our wedding reception a dream come true and honestly went above our expectations!! Thank you Wiser Productions!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We would recommend DJ Craig Cunningham for couples having small weddings (we had 65 guests). He is professional and does a nice job of keeping everyone informed, but you forget he is there because he is discreet!

Profile Picture User7011559, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were familiar with Wiser Productions and Jim Platt from my husband's company parties. Jim did a great job with the ceremony and reception music as well as announcements! He's very engaging, gets your bridal party and guests involved, and takes requests. He's fun and interactive and great for any occasion. Our guests commented on how much fun they had at the reception.

Profile Picture Ann , 6/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Joe Debiak from Wiser Productions as our DJ, and he was the consummate professional. Joe was great at progressing through the various events of the reception, and made sure to get everyone excited and prepared for what was coming next. We were able to work with him to provide a list of "Do Not Play" songs,and give him an idea of what the audience would be like, so he could cater the playlist accordingly. Joe delivered in every respect. We even had multiple guests come up and compliment us on our choice of DJ!

An added value of using Joe and Wiser Productions was that they brought two sound systems--one for the cocktail hour area, and a different one for the rest of the reception--all without any additional charge. Because of this, we had a seamless transition with great music the whole time.

I highly recommend Wiser Productions and Joe specifically, and would gladly recommend them to my friends and family as well.

Profile Picture Austin & Holly, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Oh my goodness was he amazing. He loves getting people involved and out on the dance floor where he can really tear it up himself! Couldn't recommend anyone stronger than I do Scott Herriman at Wiser Productions

Profile Picture Curtis, 4/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Monte was our DJ through Wiser Productions. Everything was great! Monte had excellent communication before and during our event. He kept things flowing and everyone had a great time. I also work at the Country Club and we only use Wiser for all our our entertainment needs.

Thank you for a great night!

Profile Picture User5482924, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tony Sehy was an amazing DJ. He kept the dance floor moving all night and was able to include all of our special details in both the ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture User5531453, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

This service was exactly what I wanted in a DJ, very easy to work with and very friendly. They made my wedding reception a hit and that is exactly what I wanted for the occasion.

Profile Picture Tosha, 8/28/15, 4 Reviews