87 Reviews for Winter Park Wedding Chapel & Company

Lighting/Sound (8)
Wheelchair Access (7)
Cake (5)
Bridal Suite (1)

Awesome job! Thanks so much for everything

Profile Picture Andrew, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Suzanne was amazing to work with

Profile Picture Stacey, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Suzanne was very responsive, helpful, and organized. All the people she provided were great including the person who got us our out of state marriage license, the on time, accommodating, and very capable makeup/hair person, the minister who did a great job incorporating our wishes and kids in the service, the photographer was very nice and walked us around to scenic places to take many pictures of us, and the florist provided beautiful flowers! Suzanne easily helped us work out the details and we just showed up and had a wonderful wedding.

Profile Picture Kate, 4/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Suzanne was an absolute pleasure to work with and my husband and I were so pleased with our wedding day!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 4/14/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Videography

Amazing person with amazing abilities. I was only able to give her basically 5 days before our wedding and she was able to pull it off.

Profile Picture ashley, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding on April 4 2018 it was a nice beautiful wedding. They worked with us very well and I am happy

Profile Picture Ronicia , 4/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everyone was wonderful and made our experience beautiful. Made sure everything ran smoothly

Profile Picture Yorleni, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Suzanne was WONDERFUL! We were so nervous but she made the experience so nice and put our mind at ease. The day of she made sure both larties were settled. Everything started on time and went the best that it could. She was organized and led the entire thing. The day was amazing and I could not have asked for a better experience. Not to mention the church is beautiful. Pictures on the top balcony came and great! Plus it was nice to run up there after to watch guests exit the church. Highly recommend! ❤️

Profile Picture Katherine, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Parking

Our request is an urgent matter, and we live outside of the USA. through great communication and effort from Winter Park Wedding Chapel, i was able to deliver a birthday surprise to my wife in a town her best friend lives, unforgettable!

Profile Picture kai, 2/26/18, 1 Review
4.7

Suzanne and her team were delightful to work with. Our wedding was planned in less than two months and she took care of a majority of items. It was elegant and beautiful and didn’t look remotely rushed! It was prefect - just what we wanted. She was even flexible with some choices and payment options. I would recommend the Winter Park Wedding Chapel.

Profile Picture Dana, 2/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Suzanne and her staff were amazing. Trying to plan a wedding from far away while working 50 hours a week is not an easy task but she really took care of all the details for us. The venue was beautiful and the flowers and cake turned out to be better than I could have imagined. I was thrilled with the musician, the minister, and the hair & makeup artist that were arranged for me. I would not hesitate to recommend Suzanne and the Winter Park Wedding Chapel to anyone looking for a small, quaint venue to get married.

Profile Picture Jan, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding day was PERFECT, and we have Suzanne to thank for that. She handled everything and we didn't lift a finger on the big day. The flowers were beautiful, the minister performed a wonderful ceremony and the photos came out great! I highly recommend this company:)

Profile Picture Janine, 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Event Planning, Bridal Suite

Our day was perfect and ran seamlessly. Suzanne and her team were amazing and I’m so glad we chose them to coordinate our special day.

Profile Picture Nicola, 11/9/17, 1 Review

To Whom It May Concern,

Suzanne is very accommodating with all requests and very proactive when it comes to organizing the rehearsal and ceremony. She recommended a great officiant and even better venue than we initially planned. Anyone who is looking for an experienced planner for their ceremony should definitely contact Suzanne from Winter Park Wedding Company.

Profile Picture Cristina, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were so glad to have found Suzanne and her team. We wanted a simple wedding without to much stress and Suzanne made it happen. We had fallen in love with the sites she offered and the packages she had availble were perfect for us. Everyone said our wedding was small and beautiful and we have Suzanne to thank for that. We are forever grateful. The only downside was the location we choose only had availbility on Mon / Wed. If your looking for a stress free wedding I cannot recommend Winter Park wedding chapel enough. Thank you Suzzane .

Profile Picture Liz, 10/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Suzanne was fantastic. She was lovely to work with. Suzanne did a tremendous job making our small ceremony feel intimate in such a large church. Overall a very stress free wedding! We would highly recommend Winter Park Weddings.

Profile Picture Brenda, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Suzanne makes it so easy. Can't thank her enough. Would do 6 stars.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was a pleasure working with Suzanne. She handled all the details professionally as well as everyone she selected to assist in the wedding, i.e....the officiant, the harpist, the photographer, and florist. We were all so pleased with the simple yet very elegant affair.

Profile Picture Donna, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

We just want to thank Suzanne and her team for a perfect wedding. We got married at the Alfond Inn on July 7, 2017 and every detail was perfect ! Suzanne took care of it all. The flowers, the violinist, the photographer and even the clergy. We felt so comfortable from the very beginning. We also loved her daughter's input. She's a mini version of Suzanne and truly a delight.

Profile Picture Kelli, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was just the 4 of us in our wedding party and winter park was perfect for us. The venue is lovely and Suzanne was so nice and helpful and responded very quickly to all my questions and put me at ease. It was the most perfect special day and i would highly recommend winter park wedding chapel.

Profile Picture Janice, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fantastic Job with everything. The photographer was very nice and great at getting us to smile ! On of the staff members even brought us water while we were taking photos outside ! The minister was funny and everything went very very well ! Thank you guys for being so awesome !

Profile Picture Jonathon, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Suzanne at Winter Park Wedding Company was wonderful to work with. The venue was beautiful and she made sure our ceremony ran seamlessly. She was always available whenever we had questions and was very helpful throughout the planning process. She is also super sweet and just so competent, which made me, my now husband, the wedding party, and our parents feel relaxed and assured that everything would go well. And it did! Thank you Suzanne! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Holly, 4/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

John and I had the best wedding, We loved the fact of having someone that could translate in Spanish to my family and the place was so nice. It was just perfect and the service was excellent.

Profile Picture John , 3/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were from another state and, with Suzanne's help, planned a simple ceremony mid-week in 2 1/2 weeks!

Profile Picture Karen, 1/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

This venue is perfect for small and intimate weddings. Suzanne is an amazing person to work with and I would highly recommend this establishment.

Profile Picture Kaila, 12/19/16, 1 Review