Winston Ministries Reviews

33 Reviews for Winston Ministries

• Tracy

Tracy C. · Married on 06/03/2021

Winston Wedding

Mr. Jerome Winston was an amazing officiant in general and especially on the beach! My family enjoyed having him as the officiant during the wedding ceremony and speaking with him personally to get to know him. He was great at our wedding and we are very lucky to have had you him!

Sent on 03/12/2021

Michael H. · Married on 09/12/2020

Made our special day incredible

Jerome was awesome from the first day I reached out to him!! Would highly recommend him!! Very professional and loved his personality and humor !! Thank you so much for our special day

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle J. · Married on 06/28/2020

Wedding officiant

From the beginning, Jerome was so helpful. We wanted to write our own vows but had no idea where to start. He sent us templates of various ceremony layouts that helped us decide how we wanted our wedding to flow. He arrived promptly to our wedding with a smile and made all of our guests feel welcome.

Sent on 09/06/2020

Caroline · Married on 08/31/2019

Working with Jerome was a blessing. My fiancee and I asked for a somewhat non-traditional and short notice ceremony, and Jerome was flexible and always very responsive. We are new to the area, and when I told him that we wanted a ceremony on the beach but were unsure of where to go, he recommended a place that we ended up using for the ceremony. We requested non-religious vows, and he sent over a few options that were perfect for us. The ceremony was beautiful and perfect, thanks in no small part to Jerome!

Sent on 03/18/2018
  • F

Fredie · Married on 08/18/2018

He was very professional, and friendly!! I enjoyed conversation with him while waiting for my beautiful bride to come down the isle. I would recommend their service to anyone looking for a Minister to be a part of your special day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Jawan · Married on 08/18/2018

I am very pleased with Winston Ministries, he made us feel really comfortable even though we were a nervous wreck. I strongly recommend Winston Ministries. Very professional and good service. Fredie and Jawan Jemison, Orange Beach Sunset Wedding 8/18/18.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Kyrie · Married on 08/11/2018

Jerome Winston was honestly great. We don’t live in Florida so I thought finding the right person to Officiate our wedding was going to be a stressful task. It wasn’t at all with Jerome. He was responsive, timely and professional. I had no worries that he’d do a great job and he definitely did! Thank you again so much!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Brennarae · Married on 06/16/2018

He was very approachable and friendly. Made everything easier when it came to the stressful situation of the day.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Cherie · Married on 05/02/2018

Jerome did a wonderful job officiating our Florida beach wedding 5/2/18! Extremely helpful, professional, and all around great person! Thank you for calming this brides nerves with ease Jerome!
    ~ Cherie Horton

Sent on 05/25/2018

Toni · Married on 03/12/2018

Jerome was great and was an amazing addition to our ceremony.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Michael · Married on 03/02/2018

Bro. Jerome Winston is first class, very friendly , respectful, professional & a new friend for life.
    Thanks for making our day very special with the vows & being so accommodating. We highly recommended him!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Robin · Married on 02/23/2018

Very professional, we would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Katie · Married on 02/09/2018

Jerome was seriously the best minister I’ve ever met. He was EXTREMELY considerate of our needs and wants. He knew exactly what we needed and when we needed. He drove the distance, he brought everything we needed, he was relatable, professional, and kept it fun the entire time. I wouldn’t have wanted to another officiant perform my ceremony. Jerome is the best!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Julian · Married on 02/02/2018

Very nice, great price and quick response

Sent on 02/02/2018

Trent · Married on 01/27/2018

Jerome was great! Fantastic to work with. From the beginning he was quick to respond and offered any help needed. He interacted with both sides of the family well and he was professional. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Shelly · Married on 11/29/2017

Winston provided us with a beautiful no fuss wedding. I would highly recommend his services to anyone. Him and his wife were very personable and easy to talk to. Thanks again for giving us a beautiful experience.

Sent on 02/02/2018
  • Anvia

Anvia · Married on 09/10/2011

Minister Winston allowed us to customize our ceremony. We had a ceremony planner that allowed us to pick and choose what elements we wanted in our ceremony. We even customized the sand ceremony to include three colors (one for bride, one for groom, and natural sand representing GOD in our marriage). He was very easy to talk to and we really enjoyed working with him. He really helped make our day magnificent!

Sent on 09/25/2011

Jeanine · Married on 04/30/2011

Jerome Winston was wonderful to work with. I felt like he was sincere in his wishes for a smooth ceremony in which it was. When I contacted Winston Ministries about officiating at our wedding he was very quick to get back to me and it was always easy to contact him anytime we had any questions or concerns. I strongly recommend Winston Ministries for any wedding.

Sent on 09/14/2011

Stephanie · Married on 04/15/2011

He was very understanding of our situation and our needs. And was very flexible as far as time and location with. Overall very pleased with the service he offered to us on our special day.

Sent on 09/14/2011

Katie · Married on 04/02/2011

Jerome Winston was a great officiant for our wedding! He came to the rehearsal and wedding and was very kind and professional to everyone in the wedding. He was very good about getting in touch with me to make sure that the ceremony was planned out how we wanted it and he helped to provide several examples of the entire ceremony script. He dressed well and was punctual for the events. He was flexible and a great value. He even took care of mailing in the marriage license for us after we all did the signing. It's legal, so I'd say he did the job right!

Sent on 09/24/2011

Lisa · Married on 12/21/2010

Minister Winston was able to make our wedding exactly what we wanted. We would definitely recommend him to any other couple getting married.
    Sincerely, Brad and Lisa Tizzard

Sent on 02/16/2011

Mark · Married on 08/07/2010

We knew what we wanted in an officiant and had some ideas. Mr Winston collectively introduced our thoughts and his experience, and I can't say enough how happy we were with that combination. He is very professional yet relaxed and made us feel extremely comfortable. We appreciate your responsiveness, suggestions and the willingness to let us come to the final decision of what we wanted. With your help it was a wonderful day.

Sent on 08/30/2010

Andrea · Married on 06/06/2010

Jerome Winston was wonderful! He helped me the whole way up until the wedding, and would return calls, emails, etc promptly. I enjoyed having him as our wedding officiant and would recommend him to others in the future!

Sent on 06/22/2010

Melissa · Married on 05/25/2010

Mr. Jerome Winston was professional, friendly, & curtious. My husband and I found each other on Craigslist (of all places)...and found Winston ministries there as well. We were thrilled with his services and would reccomend them to anyone! Thanks Jerome! Doug & Melissa Rickard

Sent on 05/27/2010

Kim · Married on 05/17/2010

We renewed our vows. Jerome gave a wonderful service. He added our personal touch and some of his own. I would gladly recommend him to anyone.
    Thanks again!