Winridge Manor Reviews

27 | Madison Heights, VA

27 Reviews for Winridge Manor

Stephanie Preston · Married on 10/26/2019

Perfect venue. Amazing

The best venue in town. Kelly and John are beyond helpful and nice. Wedding planning made easy!

Dearest Stephanie,

Thank you so much for your beautiful review. It has been so much fun getting to know both of you! John and I truly do feel like you are both family and we are so excited to have you guys work as Staff for 2020!

xoxoxo

Jason Hinton · Married on 10/26/2019

Phenomenal

Kelly and John were awesome throughout the entire planning process all the way up to the wedding day! They made the experience as stress free as possible and an absolute joy. My now wife and I always looked forward to going out to Winridge to talk with Kelly and John. If you’re looking for a venue that treats you like family as soon as you walk through the door for the very first time, this is your place. Incredible experience!

Jason,

You two ARE family! Thank you for the great review! We absolutely loved hosting your wedding and we are looking forward to having you both as Staff for 2020! See you soon!

xoxoxo

Martha Camden · Married on 10/19/2019

They are the best!

It could not have been any more perfect. Thanks to Kelly and John for taking charge and making things so easy for us. They are the best.

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Showerman · Married on 10/12/2019

Could not have asked for more!

My now husband and I had our dream wedding at Winridge Manor on 10/12/2019. They venue is beyond gorgeous, perfect combination of outdoor serenity and natural beauty with beautiful mountain views. As amazing as this venue is, the main reason as to why our wedding was so perfect was due to the hard work of Kelly and John. They both went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. They are truly the nicest people we've ever met and they treated us like family. Such genuine kindness! Everything was so stress free and together they both thought of everything for us. We feel so blessed to have met them and also to have had our perfect wedding at Winridge Manor. We recommend them 100%!!! This is the perfect venue for a wedding as well as a getaway weekend, we plan to come back since they are a beautiful bed and breakfast as well and to visit with Kelly and John. When you sign up to have your wedding at Winridge Manor, you sign up for more then just a venue rental, you sign up for your happily ever after, and an amazing experience that goes beyond one day. :) Congratulations to all future Mr. & Mrs.!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Kelli Dorsey · Married on 10/05/2019

A magical experience

John and Kelly were simply amazing. They made the whole experience so wonderful, and all of the vendors that were included were great. The photographer, baker, DJ, florists, and caterers are all included in their package. We stayed at the manor for two nights with our wedding party and they were very accommodating to everyone. Kelly made sure that my wife and I had alone time right after the ceremony and that we had time to eat during dinner. They are excellent at what they do!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Kelli,

Thank you for the beautiful words of affirmation! We truly love what we do but we are also very blessed to have such wonderful couples like you and Hanna in our lives! You both did a wonderful job at creating a beautiful day (especially the flower wall!) and your love for each other was evident in every detail. We look forward to seeing you both again very soon!

Sending you lots of love,
  • Rosa

Rosa Guardado · Married on 09/21/2019

It’s was a blessing

Special and amazing job
    Good service

Dear Rosa (and Vladimir too!),

Thank you so much for your beautiful review. John and I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to get to know you and to have the honor of participating in your beautiful wedding day! We look forward to spending time with you both in the future!

Much love,

• Meghan

Meghan M Nedow · Married on 09/14/2019

Great place for a wedding

100,000% recommend this place for your wedding venue! We booked the all inclusive option. Kelly, John, their staff and all of the preferred vendors did a fabulous job! Leading up to the wedding, everyone kept asking me if I was stressed and I could comfortably say "not at all"! Kelly took the time to check in with me, answered all of my questions and organized everything. It is very hard for me to be hands off with anything, but I felt confident that Kelly would get everything done and it all was spectacular. The stay and breakfast was so fabulous! Everyone was so impressed with the facility and we were blessed to have such care, love and attention to detail devoted to our big day. The rooms were great and my group loved all the snacks, chocolate and coffee available. LOVE, LOVE, LOVED it and cannot say enough good things about the whole thing!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Winridge Manor's reply:

Many, many thanks to Megan Nedow Hobson for this beautiful review! ( See below) For those of you who know John and I, you know how much we truly love our job. As Venue Owners, we certainly enjoy many amazing “perks” - We get to meet wonderful people from all over the world and we get to experience the joy of celebrating special occasions with them! However, what REALLY matters the most to us is that every single guest will leave Winridge Manor with fond memories of their time at the Manor- and that goes double for our wedding couples! We are so glad that Meghan and Jake enjoyed their day! ❤️

Bryce Driskill · Married on 06/08/2019

It was beautiful

It was looking like to be a rainy awful day for our outdoor wedding but they managed to make it still be absolutely beautiful

Sent on 07/29/2019

Dear Bryce and Joel,

Thank you for your review! You two were absolutely stunning on your wedding day and John and I enjoyed every minute of helping to create your dream wedding! We especially loved your excellent 1st dance and Salsa lessons during cocktail hour! We wish you both all the best!

• Lindsay

Lindsay Davis · Married on 04/27/2019

Best All Inclusive Package you can Find

Kelly and John were the first venue we looked at. They told us they were the best value and had plenty of reviews that said they were great and we figured that everyone said that. So we looked around and every other venue we talked to had so many restrictions, didn't do half of what Kelly and John did, and cost at least twice as much. Kelly and John took care of anything we needed them to and they went above and beyond. Look around and you will see no one even compares to their package. We couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else. Our Wedding was beautiful and went perfectly. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Dear Lindsay and Kirstin,

Awww.... What a beautiful review! Thank you! John and I truly enjoyed every minute of planning with you both! It was a joy to see how excited you both were for your special day! Come visit soon!

Ewa Way · Married on 04/21/2019

Perfect venue

We absolutely loved working with Kelly and John. They were wonderful, responsive, kind, and just fun! When we booked the venue, I knew it looked nice, but then it was our wedding day, and they blew us away with how terrific it looked! Each room was made up beautifully, and was welcoming to all the guests, with snacks, drinks, and in general, decorated to make us feel as if we were at a five star resort. While also making the place feel like home to our family.

We just got our pictures back from the wedding and they were gorgeous. You cannot go wrong with picking Winridge Manor. The weekend, couldn't have been more perfect!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Ewa,

Thank you so much for your beautiful review! We so loved getting to know you and Kevon! Your wedding was our very 1st Easter wedding and we loved all of the special touches you added for your day - The egg hunt was a huge success! We will be praying for a wonderful marriage for you both and look forward to having you come back and visit with us soon!

Warmly,

Kevin Connolly · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Venue!

Kelly and John were fantastic to work with and made our wedding spectacular. Their suggested vendors were great and made planning simple and fun. Kelly helped keep all the vendors and us on the same page.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Winridge Manor's reply:

Hi Kevin (and Aubrie too!)

I am so sorry that I had not seen this review until today! It is beautiful! Thank you! How are both of you? I pray you are enjoying a wonderful marriage together - Princess Bride style! Come visit when you can!

Sending much love to you both,

• Sophia

Sophia Mattingly · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Venue and Wonderful Staff

Winridge Manor was the perfect venue for us to get married at. They took care of the majority of details and took the stress out of wedding planning for us! We were thrilled with our wedding and the way that Jon and Kelly took care of everything for us.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Dear Caleb and Sophia,
    We love you both! To begin, you are the very 1st couple to come and help us build a ceremony site for you to get married at! When we look at "The Country Church in the Woods" we will forever think of you! Thank you for being such wonderful examples of Christ's love, for spending time with us to help us around the venue and for coming back to help work as staff at weddings! We look forward to watching your marriage grow and to being a part of your lives for years to come :)

xoxox

Beth Camden · Married on 10/13/2018

Your day, your way

Kelly and John are the best. They will do whatever they can to make your day, you way.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Winridge Manor's reply:

Thank you, Beth! We enjoyed hosting Jessica and Tyler's wedding day and getting to know all of you! Come visit soon :)

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2018

John and Kelly were not only extremely helpful and professional, but they were genuinely engaged in working to make our wedding the best it could be. They were flexible, accommodating, organized and great resources. They were never pushy or bossy but they had great suggestions and knowledge of how weddings work. The venue itself is beautiful and having a staff to take care of everything saved us so much time and stress. My family and friends are still talking about what a great time they had!

Sent on 08/02/2018
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 06/30/2018

Best Wedding Venue Experience

There aren't enough good things to say about the entire wedding experience with Kelly and John and Winridge Manor. We got married here in June: the scenery was BREATHTAKING! We had an arbor ceremony, dinner under the trees, and danced into the night under the custom-built pavilion (complete with fairy lights, farmhouse white wood, and delicate tulle). We stayed with our wedding party and family on property and loved that we had an entire weekend wedding experience. But beyond the beauty of the property, the luxury accommodations, and the seamless wedding planning process, we chose this venue for the owners and wedding planning magicians: Kelly and Jon. This couple brought us to tears on our first visit, and we knew they would bring our wedding vision to life while also operating on the idea that the whole point of the day is to create the foundation for a lasting marriage. Every couple should strongly consider this venue.

Sent on 04/20/2020

Winridge Manor's reply:

Karen, you brought me to tears! Thank you so much for this absolutely beautiful review. We so enjoyed getting to know you and Jeff and all of your family and feel honored to have been a part of your day! To be honest, your wedding has been one of my favorites! I LOVED your vibrant colors, the love and exuberance of your family and friends and the pure joy that was evident on both of your faces as your said your vows. So blessed to still be a part of your lives, even if from afar! We are excited to see you all soon and we are especially looking forward to meeting your new little "man"! Sending love to you all!

Megan · Married on 06/02/2018

If you’re looking for a place that makes your wedding so special this is where you need to be. Not only did they accommodate to all of our needs they are just such caring people. Made the day all the more memorable. Forever I will cherish everything Kelly and John did for me and my family on my wedding day

Sent on 10/02/2018

Erin · Married on 12/30/2017

Kelly and John and the rest of the team at Winridge Manor were absolutely amazing! They gave me such a peace of mind with all of the planning for my wedding! They were always ahead in the planning process and our reception was beautiful because of it! I actually stayed at Winridge the night before the wedding with my bridesmaids, and the next day, Kelly made us all breakfast. Also, before the send-off, the staff made sure all of our stuff (as well as some of the leftover food) was packed neatly in the car. We didn't have to worry about a thing! They made our wedding absolutely perfect, and we're forever thankful for the team at Winridge Manor.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Kelswy · Married on 09/16/2017

Kelly and John are great people! The venue is gorgeous they have done amazing work to make it look perfect! Thank You!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Dear Kelsey and Matthew,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! You know we love you both! You two were our very first wedding at Winridge! You will always hold a special place in our hearts! Hoping to see you both soon! xoxoxo Kelly and John

Sara · Married on 09/09/2017

Winridge Manor & the amazing owners Kelly & John could not have made our special day anymore perfect! The planning phase was stress free & the rehearsal was flawless! The day of the wedding was truly that of a fairytale! Kelly, John, & the amazing staff had every detail covered...& the ability for us to outsource vendors or use our own made this our day our way...& all at an incredibly reasonable price point. The venue is stunningly beautiful, and only surpassed by the owners & their thoughful staff that were all spot on! I could go on & on...as I can't say enough about how this was the BEST experience a bride & groom & all their friends & family could possibly ask for from a wedding venue...Winridge is more than that; we will remain friends for
    many years!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Dearest Sara,

Thank you so much for your warm and loving review! You brought tears to my eyes! John and I had dreamed for years about having the opportunity to own and operate a Bed and Breakfast/ Event Venue. Yet, the reality of actually being here is so much more fulfilling than we ever imagined... because of people like you and Chas. Watching your love story unfold and getting to know you both over this last year has truly enriched our lives. Thank you for your friendship! John and I will continue to pray for your marriage and we both look forward to seeing you at Winridge often over the years ahead! With much love, Kelly XOXOXO

Kristin · Married on 08/05/2017

Kelly is very organized and made sure everything went smoothly throughout the night. She also made time to plan out every little detail with me in the months leading up to the wedding so she knew exactly what we wanted. Her husband John and the rest of the staff were very helpful when it came to setting up everything. Everyone was very warm and friendly! Catering was included in pricing.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Winridge Manor's reply:

Thank you, Kristin, for the nice review. It is greatly appreciated! We are looking forward to seeing you and Jordan soon :)
  • F

Frances · Married on 05/27/2017

Kelly & John are incredible hosts at Winridge. They are so attentive and help to make sure everything goes smoothly. The attention to detail is incredible and they are so kind. They made sure our wedding day was everything we wanted and had a great rain plan in place. Winridge is incredibly beautiful and their new pavilion is a wonderful place for any outdoor event.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Dear Frances and Josh,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review! We were truly honored to host your wedding and look forward to watching your marriage/family grow in the years ahead! Love you both :)

Kara · Married on 01/07/2017

Most amazing place to get married, Kelly and John are easy to work with and Kelly is an amazing wedding planner to help you along the way.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Kara,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your "newly wed" life to write this beautiful review for us! It is SO appreciated! Love you and Brett lots! Hope to see you very soon :)

Spencer Wust

Our Experience

My wife and my experience was fantastic. They helped us make our wedding into the day we wanted it to be.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Winridge Manor's reply:

Thank you, Spencer and Caroline! We so appreciate the kind words! We 100% enjoyed every minute with both of you! You are a wonderful couple :)

Vladimir Jiron · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing job. Thank you so much

Good job. Nice owners and lovely team

Vladimir,

Hands down, our wonderful team has voted and we believe that you win our award for the "most excited for the wedding" groom! We all loved working with you and Rosa and feel blessed to now consider you family! We are looking forward to a dinner date with you both in the next week or two :)

Erica · Married on 04/28/2018

Absolutely wonderful time! We felt right at home, and the team was incredible. They helped us execute our vision and the day felt like a fairy tale!

Sent on 10/02/2018