Winehaven Winery and Vineyard Reviews

Winehaven Winery and Vineyard 5
Winehaven Winery and Vineyard 6
Winehaven Winery and Vineyard 7

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

Taylor and the entire Winehaven Team were amazing to work with, starting with the first day that we toured! We fell in love with the venue instantly and from that moment on, they were a dream to work with! Leading up to the big day, everyone was so accommodating and responsive to all of our questions, making the entire process so much more easy than anticipated. Taylor worked with us for the entire 11 months of planning, available via email or phone whenever we needed her. When it came to the big day, the whole team helped put together the venue, making it absolutely perfect! We are so happy we chose Winehaven for our big day!

Brittany · Married on 07/28/2017

My husband & I got married at Winehaven in July. I am absolutely blown away with my experience. From the winemaker & his son to the wedding coordinator (Heather & Taylor- wow are they keepers)....they truly provide the best customer service. They made us feel so special. The venue itself is absolutely breathtaking. After our ceremony, my husband & I had a private table set up in the vineyard to have a private moment for 15 minutes while our guests made their way to social hour. The little details this venue & family are willing to do for you, make all the difference on your day! Our guests raved about the beauty and how unique their experience was. We went back to Winehaven for our 1 year anniversary and they totally took care of us and STILL made us feel like royalty. This place will forever hold a special place in our hearts. I 100% recommend hosting your wedding at Winehaven!

Winehaven Winery and Vineyard 8
    Winehaven Winery and Vineyard 15
    Winehaven Winery and Vineyard 16
    Winehaven Winery and Vineyard 17

Rhonda · Married on 06/17/2017

We've started referring to Winehaven's owner as Uncle Kyle, because you would have thought our daughter was his niece with the level of effort and attention he and the Winehaven team put into making her wedding wonderful. The wedding was 6/17/17, and the vineyard and surrounding area were stunning. Taylor had just been promoted to the Event Coordinator position and did a great job. Most venues are full of rules and upcharges. The main rule we encountered at Winehaven was to make it a great event.
    A few examples of the VIP service we experienced:
    • When we came in January, Kyle gladly hiked with us in out in the snow so we could see both outdoor ceremony locations.
    • As we were setting up for the reception, Taylor, and the team checked in to see if we had everything we needed. Whatever we were missing (scissors, help with the tablecloths, a place to store bins) they were on it.
    • Kyle’s mom, Cheri, helped us with the logistics for a surprise flash mob.
    • I saw staff touching up the windows shortly before the event to ensure they sparkled.
    • Kyle and the Petersons have a warmth and joy that permeates Winehaven. They seem to genuinely love this special place and enjoy sharing it with guests.
    I highly recommend Winehaven!

Alissa · Married on 09/24/2016

I had my wedding at Winehaven and what a beautiful venue and great wine! Amy, the hospitality manager, was amazing to work with through the entire wedding planning and on the day of my wedding. She was very prompt in responding, her attention to detail was amazing , and she was very easy to work with and extremely professional.

The event planner at Winehaven has been so helpful throughout our wedding planning process! She calls at least 2-3 per month to check in and provide any help! Winehaven is such a beautiful space, we are very excited to get married here!

Brittney · Married on 06/25/2016

Amy has been amazing to work with. We connected right away. She is one of the reasons that I chose Winehaven, besides the winery being breathtaking. The winery is gorgeous inside and out. Has a bridal suite for getting ready and option for an inside and outside wedding.

Karly · Married on 06/11/2016

Winehaven Winery is the absolute perfect place for a fairy-tale wedding. It is family owned and they were so extremely accommodating. They made me feel like I was the only bride they were working with even though I know they have countless weddings and events there. They opened the venue early for the wedding party and I to get our hair done in the upstairs area/bridal suite and allowed us to bring in our own breakfast and lunch. We had the whole upstairs for ourselves! Amy Perrin was amazing at answering my questions and coordinating every last detail. She was onsite the whole time to ensure everything was flawless. I especially loved the outdoor ceremony location (incredible pictures, very convenient for guests, and you can't hear the traffic from the freeway) and the ability to move inside if the weather didn't cooperate. They allowed us to bring in lawn games for the social hour and we were able to securely leave vehicles in the parking lot overnight when they shut the gate. The owners even took pictures of our ceremony and texted them to me the next day - they truly go above and beyond to make your day special (and it doesn't hurt that their wine is delicious :) I would HIGHLY recommend!

Shannon · Married on 06/04/2016

When we first went to Winehaven for a tour we were completely blown away, and we booked our ceremony and reception right then and there! Being as its family owned, we got exceptional service! Amy, the event coordinator, is so amazing I can't even put it into words! She was super accommodating, and was there to help from the moment we arrived the morning of our wedding. Throughout the day she was constantly making sure we had everything we needed while getting ready, and helped my personal attendant with the cake, flowers, centerpieces, ect in any way that she could. Despite the on and off rain we were able to have our ceremony outside and she was there every step of the way making sure it went smoothly. I can't say enough good things about Winehaven and their staff. We can't wait to go back and visit them all!

Taylor · Married on 06/03/2016

Winehaven was a beautiful place for our special day. The outdoor space is breathtaking and the indoor space (which we reverted to last minute because of rain) turned out perfect. Our contact, Amy, was also wonderful to work with!

Alexandra · Married on 06/13/2015

We wish we could find the words to describe how incredible our special day was thanks to the family and staff at WineHaven. From the breathtaking vineyards to the beautifully rustic elegance style of the indoor details, this venue more gorgeous and dreamy in person than it is in pictures! Kyle and his family along with Amy, the Hospitality Manager, took us in as their own family and were genuinely as excited for our special day as we were. From our first tour the day we got engaged to the day following our wedding, we knew we were in the right hands. We held our ceremony and social hour outdoors and our reception indoors. Their service, attention to detail, support, excitement and love is truly out of this world and unlike anything we've ever experienced. They help with every detail, answer every question as soon as you ask it, and do everything they can to help you enjoy every step of the journey. The location is perfect, the bridal suite is a blast, the GrandStay Hotel nearby offers beautiful accommodations for guests, and most importantly, the experience for us, our families and our guests was something money just can't buy. THANK YOU to the people that made our day possible (and for the delicious wine!). You hold such a special place in our hearts! We would recommend this venue a thousand times over!

Kelly · Married on 09/20/2014

We just had our wedding at Winehaven and it was the best decision we made during the whole planning process. Kyle and the rest of the Peterson family are truly genuine, and Kyle worked very hard to ensure everything went smoothly in the months leading up to the event. The winery is absolutely gorgeous and we already have a few sneak previews of how wonderful the photos turned out. My friends and family all had an amazing time, and thoroughly enjoyed the quality of the venue and the great wine Winehaven makes. Truly a memorable experience that we will never forget!!

Vanessa · Married on 06/07/2014

WineHaven served as the perfect blend of rustic and elegant - from the vineyard and lake views to the beautiful chandeliers and barrels, it could not have been any more perfect! We held our ceremony and cocktail hour outdoors and reception indoors. Between the Petersen Family (owners) and their caterers, Mintahoe Catering, we knew we were in GREAT hands. They are professional, attentive to detail, responsive, creative in their solutions, open to feedback, and full of genuine excitement (which is contagious!). The staff went above and beyond to ensure our day ran smoothly -- even stopping what they were doing to assist certain guests that needed a little extra help walking to the outdoor ceremony site. My husband and I cannot wait to see this venue become the most sought after in the Twin Cities! They will no doubt be extremely successful in the wedding business. Oh and the wine is DELICIOUS! :)

Heather · Married on 07/07/2018

We LOVED working to plan our wedding with Winehaven! The day was absolutely gorgeous and they did such a wonderful job helping us decorate and make the day truly magical! The venue is breathtaking and the pictures are amazing. We would definitely recommend Winehaven to anyone getting married!