Windy City Limousine and Bus Company Reviews

104 | Broadview, IL

104 Reviews for Windy City Limousine and Bus Company

• Leslie

Leslie Cannon · Married on 07/10/2020

Perfect bus in our budget

Windy City was so easy to work with. They asked how many people in our party and set us up with the perfect sized van. They showed up early and dropped us off right on time. They were prepared with our requested destinations and got us there safely. Sound system was easy for us to keep the party going!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 10/19/2019

Reliable transportation for wedding day

I was recently married on 10/19/19 and used Windy City to take our bridal party to and from the Oak Park Library for wedding photos. I looked through dozens of vendor options and so many were $1000+ for just a few hours of service, so I was happy to find that Windy City was much more reasonably priced and had some great reviews. My only critique would be that there wasn't much communication the week of the wedding -- I had to reach out a few days ahead of time to double-check when the service cost would be due, but they were quick to respond when I did so. The driver was very nice and super cautious (but we still made it everywhere on time) and wasn't bothered by my somewhat rowdy group. I would definitely recommend Windy City to brides and grooms looking for reliable transportation on their big day.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Jillian · Married on 10/12/2019

Great experience!

Windy City was a great vendor for my October 2019 wedding- we used a small bus for our wedding party and a few larger ones for the guests. They accommodated a few last minute requests and were always responsive!

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Christopher

Christopher · Married on 10/05/2019

Exactly What We Needed

After my sister got married in June and used Windy City Limo my wife and I knew we had to use them for our wedding as well. I called and the process to book was exceptionally easy and the cost was great! We had Tony as our driver the day of and he was amazing. Helpful with loading stuff on and off the bus and was even willing to make some last minute additional runs to take some guests back to the hotel after the ceremony. He was super kind and was a great driver. We are very happy that we went with Windy City Limo. They put our minds at ease and made sure we had a great time.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Libby Roy · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Wedding Day Experience

Windy City Limousine was excellent for our wedding day transportation. We had 3 large charter buses with a few stops throughout the city, and everything went smoothly. Our guests commented on the high quality bus interior, and appreciated the complementary water bottles. We recommend Windy City Limousine for any wedding day transportation!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Kaitlyn Sheehan · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful company

Would absolutely recommend! Very easy to communicate with, and our driver was a absolute delight.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Cole · Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience

We used Windy City Limo for our wedding and they were great to work with. We had 1 smaller van for the bridal party to go from getting ready to the church, and we had a larger van for the whole wedding party to go around for pictures. They were on time and professional.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 05/04/2019

Dependable, awesome service!

Big thanks to Bailey at Windy City Limousine for helping us coordinate our logistics and big thanks to Tony for being a stellar driver!

Working with Windy City Limousine is a joy; they are quick to communicate, very organized in preparation, and truly affordable. I had a very easy experience working with them; I know that coordinating logistics for a big event can be a lot of stress so it was a big relief and help to have such a fantastic shuttle service!

I’d recommend Windy City Limousine to any bride looking for organized service, clean shuttle buses, and easy communication. You won’t have to worry about your transportation if you book with Windy City!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Kate

Kate Allt · Married on 03/23/2019

Very happy!

We were so happy with our choice to use Windy City Limos for our wedding day. Cheryl helped me during the booking process, answered all my questions and made sure we reserved the exact vehicle we wanted. On the day of the wedding, the driver was right on time (early, actually), got us to all our locations safe and sound, and was very courteous. We are very happy with their service!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Siemon-Carome · Married on 02/11/2019

Dependable and affordable

I used Windy City Limousine for both my bachelorette party and wedding in Chicago. Everything went smoothly for both - the company staff was really responsive to my questions leading up to the events. I changed the bus size numerous times as the group size changed and they would update the contract within a few minutes. The only downside was when I updated from a 12 person bus to a 21 person bus - they made me get a security guard, which cost an additional $200, so the cost went up a lot. I also tried to reserve the bus for an hour later at night to drive guests from the reception to the after party - but they were unwilling to rent for less than 3 hours. Overall, they made everything really simple and anxiety free - I definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 11/03/2018

Best choice!

Windy City was AWESOME! Both Cheryl and Bailey were wonderful to work with and helped me plan every transportation detail for my day. Our driver, Tim, was the absolute best. He was nice, helpful, and courteous. Our whole bridal party loved him! My wedding planner got text updates on where our shuttle bus was and who our driver was that morning. I could not have asked for a better experience with Windy City! Highly recommend to everyone for their wedding day transportation needs! Thank you again!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Jenny · Married on 09/15/2018

We used the 14 passenger mini bus for our wedding and had a great experience. Customer services was great even helping change up the size of our transportation when the new law regarding security guards went into place.

Our driver was great, arrived early and got us to all our photo stops in a timely manor! They had some of the best pricing for # of hours and size of transportation i found. They did tell me to use a larger bus but in an effort to not have to have security on board we went with a 14 passenger with 14 people. I should have listen to them, to any other brides I would not recommend this if you are going to be on the bus for a long time we could have used the extra room from a couple extra empty seats.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Allison · Married on 07/20/2018

The day went so fast I feel awful I never got our drivers name! But he was on time, helped us back and unload, and waiting after the ceremony/pictures to take the wedding party to the hotel. He was polite and friendly!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Jean · Married on 07/07/2018

We used Windy City Limos for our 7/7/18 west suburbs wedding, and they were fantastic! We rented a 23-passenger bus, which was perfect and roomy for our bridal party. Our drivers were super early (like 30-60min early!!) and left nothing for me to worry about on my wedding. Our drivers were SO professional, played music for us, offered trash bags and napkins (when I forgot to pack mine!!), and even had waters cold and ready for our whole bridal party. Transportation itself was seamless, and our driver got us to all of our picture locations smoothly and safely. Their prices were really reasonable and they also included tips/gratuities/gas in our price break-down, which made budgeting even easier. We also used Windy City for my husband and I to get back to our apartment (in the city) after our wedding. Our driver was again phenomenal, so helpful (helped us load so much wedding stuff both into and out of the car!), and they were so nice to our little dog who made the ride back with us. I wouldn't hesitate to use Windy City for any event!

Sent on 08/14/2018

CourtneyandJeff · Married on 06/29/2018

Such a great service! We had a shuttle to drive us around Chicago for wedding pics before our ceremony and then go pick up our guests from the hotel and bring them to the venue. Of course it was one of the hottest, busiest weekends in Chicago. Our shuttle driver, Dannielle, was patient and super accommodating. Everyone with Windy City Limos were awesome and very helpful. Thank you so much! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2018

We highly recommend using Windy City for a stress free experience! We used them to shuttle our wedding guests from two different hotels to and from our venue. Our driver was very accommodating and was so sweet with our older guests. Everything stayed on schedule and our driver made sure all our guests returned to their hotel safely at the end of the night! Thank you!! Stephanie & Mike

Sent on 06/21/2018

Madeline · Married on 06/09/2018

We had a great experience using Windy City Limo for our wedding! We hired both a 56 person shuttle and a 25 person party bus. We worked with Klaudia through the whole experience and she was very helpful and accommodating. Both of our drivers were on time, navigated multiple pick-ups, and were extremely friendly and professional. They made the day go really smoothly and we can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Pat · Married on 06/09/2018

I was a little concerned when booking, but I was assured everything would be fine. To my unexpected surprise, Widy City did an outstanding job. The driver, Jackson was fabulous. We have one more wedding down the road, will definitely use Windy City.

Pat Ranallo

Sent on 09/19/2018

Gretchen · Married on 06/02/2018

I would absolutely recommend hiring Windy City Limo & Bus services for your transportation needs! Bailey was extremely attentive and helpful during the planning process. She was open about the cost and logistics of everything which I really appreciated. Before the day-of, she was in contact to confirm and review everything. I appreciated her organization and professionalism. The drivers were lovely and early on the actual day. They were flexible and kind-natured, always making sure we had what we needed. If you need a party bus or private car transfer, book Windy City Limo & Bus! They did not disappoint at all.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Ken · Married on 12/31/2017

Windy City did a great job on our Daughter's New Year's Eve wedding. They ran limos for family, shuttle buses for the hotel guests and the all important "Wedding Party Bus". All the operations ran flawlessly! Great job...would use them again in a heartbeat! Many thanks to Claudia and crew!

Sent on 04/06/2018

David · Married on 11/11/2017

They were great! The bus we were given was super nice and our driver was awesome. Everything ran smoothly and was right on time. We worked with Klaudia who was extremely helpful and easy to work with. Another vendor who was super prompt and very helpful throughout the entire process.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Sheryl · Married on 11/11/2017

Easy and reasonble!

We used Windy City Limo for "point to point" transportation for our son's wedding. This included a limo for the bride and her family, a shuttle for the bridal party from the hotel to the church, and a town car for their grandmother and her companion (we didn't want to worry about them finding an Uberor taxi). Our main contact Bailey was great with working on which vehicles would best suit our needs, and timing. I loved that I got a text, along with the day of coordinator, when the vehicles had arrived.

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • anastasia

anastasia · Married on 09/30/2017

Our wedding reception was downtown Chicago and the church was in Glenview, so you can imagine how important transportation was to us! We worked with Klaudia and she was super helpful and professional in everything from coordinating guest shuttles to the bride & groom limo. They weren't phased at all by the distance and it was no issue whatsoever. Additionally, the drivers were all kind, helpful, and respectful. Our limo driver Mike was THE BEST - he took wonderful care of us throughout our time taking pictures. We highly recommend Windy City Limo!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/16/2017

Wonderful communication with Klaudia, we used a 14 person shuttle bus and a Limo Bus for the wedding party. Both were extremely accommodating, clean and a great time. Wedding party and guests thoroughly enjoyed!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Carrie · Married on 09/16/2017

We had a great experience! Booking was very simple and they worked with us as we only needed point-to-point transportation on our wedding day for a small group. Our driver, Mike, was the kindest man ever! He was early, offered me water while we took a quick picture, got us to our destination on time, helped us in and out of the limo, helped us with our bags, and even ran out ahead of us before we got out of the limo to make sure my groom was not in sight so that our first look was not ruined. They called to confirm several times and I even got a text message ahead of time letting me know that the driver was on his way!

Sent on 10/31/2017