Windy City Limousine and Bus Company Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Megan
    Megan U. Married on 05/21/2022

Great trip!

Windy City was so easy to work with and the bus was fantastic!! I only wish our ceremony spot and reception hall was further away so we had more time to drive around and enjoy more party time on the bus! Thank you!!
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra J. Married on 04/30/2022

Windy City made everything a breeze

Thomas was our driver for our wedding day. He was on time and professional! He even accommodated a last minute drop off of our decor after the wedding, and got guests where they needed to be on time. Windy City was easy to deal with, and the shuttle was clean and modern. Thanks!
  • Theresa
    Theresa Married on 11/20/2021

Great experience with Windy City limo!

Our driver was very prompt! The 14-passenger lux minibus we had was very nice and comfortable. Our driver did a great job shuttling us to our ceremony, driving us to our picture spot, and driving us to our reception. We are glad we booked Windy City for transporting the wedding party!
  • Ginny
    Ginny L. Married on 10/15/2021

Chicago wedding photos

Maribel was awesome! I did extensive research before booking for our city photos and the factors that sold me were the working air conditioner and the company's performance on punctuality. You'd be amazed how many poor reviews are out there for other companies due to those types of situations. If you're looking for a company with credibility and to help make your busy day to run smoother, go with windy city :)
  • Kelly
    Kelly M. Married on 09/24/2021

On time, professional, and great value!

Windy City Limo was the best for getting our wedding party all around Chicago for pictures! We needed to be picked up at the hotel, dropped off in two different locations, and then taken to the venue. We hired the 23 person party bus and the seats were spacious and comfortable. Our driver, Montia was AMAZING! She was on time, super friendly, a terrific driver, and was able to pick us up in really convenient locations without us having to walk all over to get to her. Getting the bus scheduled was also super easy and stress free! I worked with Bailey to get a quote and get all the details nailed down and she was prompt and very helpful. I would definitely recommend WCL for getting your wedding party to your photo locations!
    Shannon M. Married on 09/04/2021

Great experience

They all made the planning for the big day so easy and were very accommodating. Our driver was very nice and we would recommend him to any couple. Shout out to Bailey for helping plan the details and communicating so quickly!
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra Married on 06/26/2021

Reliable transportation for wedding day

I was recently married on 10/19/19 and used Windy City to take our bridal party to and from the Oak Park Library for wedding photos. I looked through dozens of vendor options and so many were $1000+ for just a few hours of service, so I was happy to find that Windy City was much more reasonably priced and had some great reviews. My only critique would be that there wasn't much communication the week of the wedding -- I had to reach out a few days ahead of time to double-check when the service cost would be due, but they were quick to respond when I did so. The driver was very nice and super cautious (but we still made it everywhere on time) and wasn't bothered by my somewhat rowdy group. I would definitely recommend Windy City to brides and grooms looking for reliable transportation on their big day.
  • Allie
    Allie S. Married on 06/19/2021

Windy City for Wedding

These guys were amazing and kept us right on track during traveling around the city for our wedding photos! Great prices and great customer service!!!
  • Sydney
    Sydney Married on 05/22/2021

Great Experience

Windy City Limousine was easy to work with and had great customer service
  • Amy
    Amy K. Married on 05/15/2021

The Best Choice!

When we were first looking for a transportation company to work with, it was hard to know where to start. I had spoken with a few other companies, but once I spoke with Windy City, I knew they were the best choice! Their booking process is so flexible and they answered all of our questions promptly. And on our wedding day, they were incredible! We used two large coach buses and a party bus for transportation to and from the hotels, to the ceremony venue and the reception venue; the drivers were on time for every pick up/drop off, and so kind. HIGHLY recommend!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 09/25/2020

Pacetti/Huff Wedding 09/25/2020

My parents hired Windy City Limousine for my sister's wedding two years ago and because of the positive experience we had with hers, it was natural to go with them for our wedding! Great service, definitely recommend!
  • Leslie
    Leslie C. Married on 07/10/2020

Perfect bus in our budget

Windy City was so easy to work with. They asked how many people in our party and set us up with the perfect sized van. They showed up early and dropped us off right on time. They were prepared with our requested destinations and got us there safely. Sound system was easy for us to keep the party going!
    Jillian Married on 10/12/2019

Great experience!

Windy City was a great vendor for my October 2019 wedding- we used a small bus for our wedding party and a few larger ones for the guests. They accommodated a few last minute requests and were always responsive!
  • Christopher
    Christopher Married on 10/05/2019

Exactly What We Needed

After my sister got married in June and used Windy City Limo my wife and I knew we had to use them for our wedding as well. I called and the process to book was exceptionally easy and the cost was great! We had Tony as our driver the day of and he was amazing. Helpful with loading stuff on and off the bus and was even willing to make some last minute additional runs to take some guests back to the hotel after the ceremony. He was super kind and was a great driver. We are very happy that we went with Windy City Limo. They put our minds at ease and made sure we had a great time.
    Libby R. Married on 09/21/2019

Great Wedding Day Experience

Windy City Limousine was excellent for our wedding day transportation. We had 3 large charter buses with a few stops throughout the city, and everything went smoothly. Our guests commented on the high quality bus interior, and appreciated the complementary water bottles. We recommend Windy City Limousine for any wedding day transportation!
    Kaitlyn S. Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful company

Would absolutely recommend! Very easy to communicate with, and our driver was a absolute delight.
  • Sarah
    Sarah C. Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience

We used Windy City Limo for our wedding and they were great to work with. We had 1 smaller van for the bridal party to go from getting ready to the church, and we had a larger van for the whole wedding party to go around for pictures. They were on time and professional.
  • Janet
    Janet Married on 05/04/2019

Dependable, awesome service!

Big thanks to Bailey at Windy City Limousine for helping us coordinate our logistics and big thanks to Tony for being a stellar driver!

Working with Windy City Limousine is a joy; they are quick to communicate, very organized in preparation, and truly affordable. I had a very easy experience working with them; I know that coordinating logistics for a big event can be a lot of stress so it was a big relief and help to have such a fantastic shuttle service!

I’d recommend Windy City Limousine to any bride looking for organized service, clean shuttle buses, and easy communication. You won’t have to worry about your transportation if you book with Windy City!
  • Kate
    Kate A. Married on 03/23/2019

Very happy!

We were so happy with our choice to use Windy City Limos for our wedding day. Cheryl helped me during the booking process, answered all my questions and made sure we reserved the exact vehicle we wanted. On the day of the wedding, the driver was right on time (early, actually), got us to all our locations safe and sound, and was very courteous. We are very happy with their service!
  • Rachael
    Rachael S. Married on 02/11/2019

Dependable and affordable

I used Windy City Limousine for both my bachelorette party and wedding in Chicago. Everything went smoothly for both - the company staff was really responsive to my questions leading up to the events. I changed the bus size numerous times as the group size changed and they would update the contract within a few minutes. The only downside was when I updated from a 12 person bus to a 21 person bus - they made me get a security guard, which cost an additional $200, so the cost went up a lot. I also tried to reserve the bus for an hour later at night to drive guests from the reception to the after party - but they were unwilling to rent for less than 3 hours. Overall, they made everything really simple and anxiety free - I definitely recommend.
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 11/03/2018

Best choice!

Windy City was AWESOME! Both Cheryl and Bailey were wonderful to work with and helped me plan every transportation detail for my day. Our driver, Tim, was the absolute best. He was nice, helpful, and courteous. Our whole bridal party loved him! My wedding planner got text updates on where our shuttle bus was and who our driver was that morning. I could not have asked for a better experience with Windy City! Highly recommend to everyone for their wedding day transportation needs! Thank you again!
    Jenny Married on 09/15/2018
    We used the 14 passenger mini bus for our wedding and had a great experience. Customer services was great even helping change up the size of our transportation when the new law regarding security guards went into place.

Our driver was great, arrived early and got us to all our photo stops in a timely manor! They had some of the best pricing for # of hours and size of transportation i found. They did tell me to use a larger bus but in an effort to not have to have security on board we went with a 14 passenger with 14 people. I should have listen to them, to any other brides I would not recommend this if you are going to be on the bus for a long time we could have used the extra room from a couple extra empty seats.
    Allison Married on 07/20/2018
    The day went so fast I feel awful I never got our drivers name! But he was on time, helped us back and unload, and waiting after the ceremony/pictures to take the wedding party to the hotel. He was polite and friendly!
    Jean Married on 07/07/2018
    We used Windy City Limos for our 7/7/18 west suburbs wedding, and they were fantastic! We rented a 23-passenger bus, which was perfect and roomy for our bridal party. Our drivers were super early (like 30-60min early!!) and left nothing for me to worry about on my wedding. Our drivers were SO professional, played music for us, offered trash bags and napkins (when I forgot to pack mine!!), and even had waters cold and ready for our whole bridal party. Transportation itself was seamless, and our driver got us to all of our picture locations smoothly and safely. Their prices were really reasonable and they also included tips/gratuities/gas in our price break-down, which made budgeting even easier. We also used Windy City for my husband and I to get back to our apartment (in the city) after our wedding. Our driver was again phenomenal, so helpful (helped us load so much wedding stuff both into and out of the car!), and they were so nice to our little dog who made the ride back with us. I wouldn't hesitate to use Windy City for any event!
    Courtneyandjeff Married on 06/29/2018

Such a great service! We had a shuttle to drive us around Chicago for wedding pics before our ceremony and then go pick up our guests from the hotel and bring them to the venue. Of course it was one of the hottest, busiest weekends in Chicago. Our shuttle driver, Dannielle, was patient and super accommodating. Everyone with Windy City Limos were awesome and very helpful. Thank you so much! We highly recommend them!