WindMill Station Reviews

3 | Dothan, AL

3 Reviews for WindMill Station

Bailey · Married on 03/10/2018

I got married at Windmill Station on March 10, 2018 and could not have been more pleased with how everything turned out. Everyone was so helpful and always responded whenever I had a question. We were the first to get married in the front building (the Banquet) so I was a little nervous about how smooth everything would go. I honestly can say there is nothing I would change about how our reception went. It was absolutely incredible! We also had our rehearsal dinner in the back building (The Boiler Room) and it was fabulous as well! Gayla was so helpful and made sure everything was organized and in order. Eddie, the owner, also constantly made sure everything was perfect for our special weekend. I seriously cannot brag enough about how perfect this weekend was for us. Eddie Tackett was our wedding planner and was amazing! He also did my flowers and decorated everything for our reception. I was so obsessed with everything! Mike Bryan was our caterer and prepared the best food and had the best staff who did not stop all night. Thank you so much Eddie Donaldson, Gayla White, Mike Bryan, Eddie Tackett, and everyone else who made our wedding weekend so perfect!! We appreciate each and every one of you!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Jenna · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I got married at this location on September 9th 2017. When we entered the contract with the owner that February we saw basically just the outlining of what the area would be. Throughout the building process the owner kept in contact with us with updates on the construction and even allowed us to come visit whenever to see the progress. When it came to the wedding day the venue was very clean and tables and chairs were set out for us. Our caterers and wedding decorator actually commented on how helpful the staff was. We had no problems with the venue or the staff and would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Kelli · Married on 09/09/2017

As a caterer who has worked several events at Windmill Station and also had a daughter to use this venue for her wedding and reception, I have seen both sides of this venue. I have always found Gayla White and Eddie Donaldson to be available, professional and as accommodating as possible. Also, having been all over the site including areas never seen by clients, I have found it to be very clean and in working order. As the mother of the bride, we were given access to visit the site, measure and consult with our director and decorator many times. Gayla was helpful in giving advice and opinions when asked and both she and Eddie were on site during the event. My daughter's wedding was beautiful and I can (and have) highly recommend Windmill Station to both friends and clients.

Sent on 03/25/2018