Windcatcher Photography Reviews

53 | Brooklyn, NY

53 Reviews for Windcatcher Photography

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/07/2012

Chao takes beautiful photos, and he has a very artistic eye. I love the pictures that he took at our wedding. He is a great choice if you want more artistic pictures, and he is very willing to work with your suggestions. I think his prices have gone up a bit since he photographed our wedding as he gained more experience, but his service is still very affordable. He was a pleasure to work with, and he sent us the proofs extremely quickly (i.e., days after the wedding), and finished the retouched within a week or two.

Sent on 01/30/2014

Karen · Married on 05/13/2012

I knew immediately upon meeting Chao that I want to work with him as he is just very nice, very cool guy. His laid back personality is exactly what I needed to get through all of the events leading up to and on the day of our wedding. This, together with his artistic eye, excellent talent, and work ethic ( he delivered our pictures and retouched very quickly) make him a dream photographer and I would definitely work with him on future events!

Sent on 02/01/2014

Kayla · Married on 10/09/2016

Chao from Windcatcher Photography was SO kind, very accommodating, and VERY patient with a pretty unruly (read: buzzed) bridal party! He knew what he was doing and didn't stray far from the prewritten list we came up with for order of photography. He came in and kind of got down to business. I would recommend Windcatcher Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in NJ or NY.

Sent on 11/01/2016