33 Reviews for Wind & Wheels Music Collective (with JRMG) NYC & LA

33 Wind & Wheels Music Collective (with JRMG) NYC & LA Reviews

Juliana & the guys of Wind & Wheels were absolutely amazing. They were one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. Juliana was so organized and easy to work with from the first email through to the end of the event. All of our guests came up to us throughout the evening raving about how good the music was with their great selection of songs and talent. Now we just need to find another reason to have a party so we can have Wind & Wheels play again :)

Profile Picture nicole, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Juliana and her band were professional, easy to work with and most importantly - they kicked you know what for the entire party. Not to mention the cocktail hour, where they played awesome jazz that transitioned smoothly into the reception. A few details:

We are from the east coast, but live in Los Angeles. So booking vendors from across the country was stressful. But with JRMG, we always felt like we were in good hands. The entire process was very straightforward and professional. They have a big setlist, but also had no problem learning a few tracks we especially wanted to hear.

The thing I heard most on my Wedding night (other than congrats) was "Where did you get that band?"
All of our family and friends kept asking. If you need a wedding band, you should feel confident hiring this crew.

Profile Picture J, 6/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

It was great working with Juliana and her band for our wedding reception. She was very helpful and responsive to our concerns and was extremely professional. Not to mention, the quality of their performance was exceptional. Would definitely recommend Juliana for a wedding reception!

Profile Picture Cary, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Juliana and the band were just fantastic! Juliana was a pleasure to work with in setting up the event. She is responsive, flexible, and they just know exactly what they are doing. On the day of, our ceremony instrumental music was perfect and beautiful. During the reception, the band had a great sense of what the vibe of the party was. They played a huge mix of music from classic rock to motown to more modern yet timeless hits. Our dance floor was PACKED the entire time. We and our guests had an incredible time dancing, laughing, and celebrating thanks to the band's excellent job of rocking out! We had the full band -- the sound was full and crisp and authentic. They made all the songs sound true to what they were, but the band's own take on it. Countless guests told us on the day of (and for many weeks afterward!) how wonderful they thought the band was. People simply raved about them. One special highlight was that the band agreed to let my dad and my husband's dad play drums and bass for a song. It was really awesome of them to allow our parents to create such a great moment that we will always remember! They were also great MC's, in that we wanted a low key, not-attention drawing feel to our party. They managed to guide the events of the party in a really organic way. I cannot recommend them enough. They truly helped make our wedding what it was, which was the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

JRMG is fantastic. They provided the live music for our wedding reception 3 months ago, and our guests (both young and old) are still raving about their performance. They will always be our favorite memory of the reception-- Their rendition of the song we chose for our first dance was perfect, and they set the perfect tone for our reception. By far, the best live band we have heard. Phenomenal voices and exceptional sound. Beyond their music, Juliana and Co. are an all-around good group of people-- professional, organized, friendly, and polite. We highly recommend them as often as we can to anyone who is looking for a live music group for their event.

Profile Picture Lacey, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

We used JRMG for our wedding and could not be happier. Juliana was a pleasure to communicate with; always responsive and excited for the event. They worked with us on song selection and timelines to make sure everything ran smoothly. Juliana and the band sounded great and had everyone excited and dancing all night long. They are young, vibrant & lots of fun. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Stella, 4/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

JRMG was a perfect fit for our wedding. They had a great presence and got everyone on the dance floor. They have a unique sound that was exactly what I was looking for and set the informal atmosphere I had envisioned. They did an amazing job on our special request songs. I would highly recommend JRMG to anyone looking for something different than the norm. Would definitely hire again for a special event.

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Julianna and her band did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding. I am in the business, per say, as a clubhouse manager of a private club, however my daughter chose Julianna's group on her own. Despite some concerns since I didn't know them, they were more than I could have expected or wanted! The sound, the, vocals- everything right on the mark.
Their set-up and handling of the evening was perfect, the timing and delivery was more than I could have asked for or expected!

I would truly recommend Julianna and her crew to be reliable and great!

Regards, John

Profile Picture john, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

Juliana and her band were a fantastic addition to our wedding reception! Early on, we debated about whether we needed a full band or could just settle for a DJ, and we're so glad we decided to go with JRMG as it just wouldn't have been the same without them. We had a guest list of about 100 people (and not all of them were big dancers) and we thought perhaps that might be slightly too small for a band, but they brought just the right amount of energy for our group and our venue. They have a great sound and a wide range of songs on their set list to choose from. In addition, they learned some songs we made as a special request, including capping the evening with one of our favorites. Juliana was quick to respond to emails before the event and kept us on schedule as far as submitting our reception plans. During the reception, we were running a little behind our planned timeline, but they just rolled with it and everything was seamless. We got a number of compliments from our guests as well. In other words, it was just perfect.

Profile Picture Evan, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

JRMG was, without a doubt, the best band we've ever seen at a wedding.. And we feel so lucky to have had them play our ceremony, cocktail hour, AND reception. They NAILED all of our song requests as well as their playlist songs, and they even accommodated our request for a DJ dance party for the last hour of the reception. Our expectations were very high, and they totally blew everyone away.

Juliana was a pleasure to work with... She is so helpful, organized, professional, and sweet.

The quality of the band's music is absolutely top notch. Their range is truly remarkable, and they really know how to get people out of their seats and on the dance floor when the time is right. We've heard so much positive feedback from our guests. Everyone had such a blast. We can't recommend JRMG enough!!

Profile Picture Sean, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

We hired JRMG for our wedding. Their professionalism, flexibility and amazing performance made our night! We couldn't have been happier with our choice. We requested couple of our favorite songs and they managed to learn them and perform them and they sounded great!! Juliana worked with us during every step and helped us a lot with the music selection. She contacted and coordinated with our venue the entire time so things ran smoothly the entire night and we felt like guests at our wedding and didn't have to think about anything. The crowd was up and dancing all night !

Profile Picture Iva, 9/14/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Band

Juliana and her band were AMAZING. Being a singer herself, my wife is extremely picky when it comes to music. We spoke with about five different bands before finally coming across JPMG, and going with them was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Juliana has an incredible voice. One of the reasons we decided to ask them to perform for us was because they are not a "wedding band" in the traditional sense. They are original artists themselves, which makes a big difference in the quality of their work. We were also looking for a band that could play jazz -- and play it extremely well. We were really pleased with their diverse set list, and they were extremely accommodating when it came to special requests. In addition to performing a couple jazz standards with my wife, they even let my dad join in on the tenor saxophone.

Our wedding guests were a very diverse group, including many guests from Japan, so we were concerned that it would be challenging to get people up onto the dance floor. Juliana was quite skilled in this regard, and she was even able to get my mother-in-law to dance in her kimono.

Overall, we were thrilled, and would definitely recommend Juliana and her band any day over the typical NYC "wedding bands" that you will find out there.

Profile Picture Ethan, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

Juliana and her band performed at my 50th birthday. 5 hours in total including during a cocktail hour, during a seated dinner and after dinner dancing. The first two sets were incredible. The dance set was great but since we couldn't get through the entire playlist we had selected, we didn't get to some of the more catchy dance tunes.

The band is very professional and Juliana and her singers are incredible vocalists. Would definitely rehire them and tighten up the playlist. A great find, at the right price, in NYC!

Profile Picture A, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had a great gig at Brooklyn Winery 12/1/12. Juliana and her crew were incredibly professionals, a HUGE bargain given the NYC market and besides all that were fantastic musicians! My husband and I have eclectic taste in music and they have a great non traditional list of music to choose from in their play list, accommodated to our own song requests. A 10 out of 5! My husbands feedback was "they are worth way more than what they charged. " and told them accordingly.

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

We have just recently used the Juliana Riccardi Music Group for our Wedding Reception. All we can say is "WOW!" From the moment we heard them sound checking while we were taking our photos we knew it was going to be a great night, and it was! They had our guests up and dancing from the moment they started playing, and all night our guests were coming up to us and saying how they were the best band they'd ever heard, as well as the staff at our venue complementing us on how awesome these musicians were. A week after the wedding we were still getting phone calls about them!

My husband and I are professional singers, and the bulk of our guests attending were as well, so as you can imagine we're extremely critical. Without a doubt The Juliana Riccardi Music Group was by far the most fantastic group of musicians we've had a privilege of hearing. They were vibrant, fun, and you could tell that they were having a great time WITH us, which was the icing on the cake. We would strongly urge anyone whose considering this band to hire them, it'll be the best decision you could make!

If ever there's an event were having that requires a band in the future, we will be hiring them again.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

Juliana and the band were absolutely phenomenal. Amazing musicianship and great variety - we literally could not have asked for a better band for our wedding reception. The band created a very classy, inviting ambiance for our cocktail hour and then seamlessly segued into great new takes on songs from Motown to classic rock to Top 40 for the "dancy" portion of the reception. The band is simply top-notch (both the vocalists and instrumentalists), and incredibly accommodating and easy to work with. After the wedding many of our NYC guests took business cards so they could hire Juliana and the band for their own events, which I think is the ultimate complient. Totally recommended.

Profile Picture Timothy, 10/20/12, 1 Review
4.7

JRMG was a FANTASTIC choice for our wedding. They listened to our requests and truly delivered exactly what we were looking for. If you want a typical cookie cutter wedding band, they are NOT for you. But, if you are looking for a band that truly understands that a wedding should be personal and most of all FUN -- then book them without hesitation. We cannot recommend them enough.

Profile Picture User2728416, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

The group perfectly captured and set the atmosphere for a special evening! We appreciate everything that you did for us particularly learning new songs just two weeks before the big day and your arrangement of Alyssa and Grant’s special song was amazing! We received the most enthusiastic remarks from lots of guests - a few of whom were musicians themselves. They were impressed how fluidly you moved through so many styles. You guys just shine when you perform! It is obvious what talented musicians you are, and how much you love what you do! Absolutely no hesitation in recommending you to anyone…and I am quite sure you will be invited back to our facility again soon!

Profile Picture Smithtown Township Arts Council, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

Juliana Riccardi Music Group performed at a retirement dinner that I hosted, and they provided the perfect touch to the evening. Juliana responded to my inquiry within a day, and within the week we had a contract in place. She and her team were flexible, in that they were willing to perform at any point in the evening. We decided to have them perform after we had dinner and while we had dessert. With little guidance from me, the music selection was exactly what the guest of honor enjoys. Many guests commented that the band provided one of the best live performances they had heard. I highly recommend Juliana Riccardi Music Group.

Profile Picture K, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

Juliana and her band where FANTASTIC! We could not have asked for better talent to help celebrate in my father's birthday. Juliana's voice is absolutely amazing and the arrangements of the songs where perfect. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture User2563101, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

We hired Juliana's group for a guitar and cello duo for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The musical ambiance was exactly what we had hoped for: casual, fun & familiar, a little chic, thoroughly touching and absolutely fitting for a special occasion. The entire team was extremely professional and easy to have around the day of the wedding. We enthusiastically recommend guitar and contemporary cello for ceremony and cocktail music and Juliana Riccardi Music Group as a vendor. She can accommodate many other ensembles, including full band with vocals, all of which I'm certain would be great.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/24/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Juliana and her band were one of the best decisions we made for our wedding in Dec 2011. We really wanted a band (instead of a DJ), but were worried about getting a stereotypical wedding band that would play bad covers and embarrass on on the microphone.

JRMG was nothing like this, and instead was more like a good band you'd hear in your favorite bar. They played a great selection of music that everyone at the wedding (all ages) enjoyed. Their covers were unique, they had their own style, and they were just fun to listen to. The dance floor was packed the whole night, and our guests could not stop saying how much they loved the band. We honestly could not have been happier.

We also worked with Juliana to have a cello and guitar play during our ceremony, and she sang a song during the ceremony as well. The music could not have been more perfect and beautiful. It brought tears to the eyes of our guests and really just set the tone perfectly for the entire day.

Overall, we are so happy we chose JRMG for our wedding and we would recommend them to EVERYONE for a wedding or special event!

Profile Picture Brianna, 12/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Band

Juliana was fantastic. I had a trio for the ceremony and the cocktail hour—guitar, cello, and Juliana's vocals. Everything was perfect. I got many compliments on the ceremony music and I just loved my bridal walk. Juliana and her group created a very special touch to the day, especially to the ceremony.

Profile Picture michele, 11/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Band

JRMG is the perfect vendor for your wedding day! My guests loved them! I would absolutely recommend them for any bride & groom looking for a wedding that will stand out from the rest! We also used Noah (the cellist) for our ceremony and I couldn't have made a better choice for my ceremony music.

Profile Picture Heather, 6/17/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Amazing Band! Timely, Professional, & Flexible. Juliana and her group were able to accomodate my change of date & my price range. She provided an amazing ceremony backdrop. The ceremony music (Clapton's Pretty Girl & Ingrid Michaelson's The Way I Am) was sung and played beautifully. In addition, the reception music was a folk rock vibe that everyone totally was into. I received so many compliments about the group - and so many people who want to book her and her band for other events! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Ariel, 6/5/11, 2 Reviews