Wimberly Fair Designs Reviews

Wimberly Fair Designs 6
Wimberly Fair Designs 7

Devin · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing wedding flowers!

Wimberley is amazing! The flowers for our wedding were stunning. They were exactly what I was invisoning. Working with Wimberly and the whole experience was wonderful.
    Highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Wimberly Fair Designs's reply:

Dear Devin,
    Thank you for the chance to work on your wedding flowers!! I'm so thrilled that you were happy with the floral package we designed for your big day--classic and elegant will forever be in style! :) You and your family were a delight to work with, and I appreciate everything so much. Congratulations, much love, and many thanks!!
    Wimberly
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Taylor · Married on 04/13/2019

Outstanding Talented Florist!

Wimberly is the most amazing florist out there- we are SO happy we picked her to do the flowers for our wedding! She truly went above and beyond what we expected. From the very beginning when we reached out to Wimberly, she was one of the sweetest people I have ever met and she was so kind and quick to answer any questions we had. I personally as a bride was sick of weddings that had nothing but white flowers, so I told her I wanted colorful arrangements that would bring my vision of a colorful springtime garden-themed wedding to life. When I told her that I wanted arrangements with lots of peachy-oranges, various blues, buttery-yellows, soft pinks, and lots of greenery in them, she got so excited and told me those were her favorite colors to work with! She not only did flowers, but also brought lots of gorgeous copper lanterns, votives, and candles of all different sizes to create romantic “candle gardens” at the reception tables. Several of our guests told us the whole reception tent looked like a fairy tale. When I told her how obsessed I was with anything floral/greenery related and really wanted to make everywhere feel like a garden- she did not disappoint! Not only did she do all of the table centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and cake flowers for our wedding, but she also hung ivy garland in our reception tent chandeliers, wrapped ivy around our welcome sign with several flowers, draped some garland over the top of our seating chart, created pretty floral arrangements with antique hanging lanterns for the bar area, and without even having to ask she decorated our sign-in table with a lush greenery garland, made a wreath for our dog, and slipped in several decorative greenery pieces, small floral arrangements, and candles wherever she thought could use it. Everywhere I went felt like a magic secret garden, and I loved it!! And the biggest and most beautiful arrangement she did was for our ceremony tree. Oh my goodness, the tree. We planned on getting married under a huge old oak tree with hanging Spanish moss. I asked Wimberly if she could make a “tree swag” of garland with flowers to decorate the trunk of the tree so that it could feel more like an altar while still being very nature-y. We were blown away when we saw it- it was more beautiful than I could have even imagined! I am SO happy we asked her to do that because our pictures in front of that flower-adorned tree are my absolute favorite from our wedding day. I can’t rave enough about Wimberly- she is talented, sweet, and will go the extra mile to make your vision come true! I would pick her a million times over! :)

Sent on 08/07/2019