323 Reviews for Wilson Stevens

Sample Music (8)
Liability Insurance (5)
Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Gobo Projector (1)

There is no other band for your wedding! Beantown is phenomenal!! The entire place danced all night!!! True artists!!

Profile Picture Donna , 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Radiance MADE our wedding the absolute BEST! Tim and Sam were a pleasure to work with. Marcus, Brandon, Jackie and Sal blew us and our guests away! We had asked for a lot of energy and they definitely brought it! We had so much fun dancing all night - you guys are truly the best!!!!

Profile Picture Lianne, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We had Clique play at our wedding on May 19th and could not say enough great things about this band! From our first dance to the huge dance party we had all night, they kept our venue full of energy. I don't think our friends have stopped talking about the rendition of Cardi B. The whole band was incredible, easy to work with, and interactive with friends and family on the floor. Justin and Alexandra were so attentive and responsive leading up to the big day. I could not recommend Clique enough.

Profile Picture Kate, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We used Wilson Stevens and hired the band Protege. Everything about the experience was perfect. They were incredibly easy to communicate with and helpful in organizing every detail of the event and were very flexible in terms of set up and where the stage would be (weather was not the best on our day, so we had to audible some things). The music was incredible and definitely made our day extra special to have all of our friends having so much fun and dancing into the night!

Profile Picture James, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Extremely talented musicians. Lots of energy. Vocals are extraordinary. Kept the dance floor full till 2am!!

Profile Picture Renee, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Wilson Stevens/Splash! Was the perfect choice for our wedding day. Their professionalism and the ability to deliver an amazing night was remarkable. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Andrew, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We had a gut feeling when we heard Clique play at one of the showcases.They did not disappoint at the wedding. They absolutely nailed it. It was the best performance I have ever seen at a wedding. The energy in the room was electric. My guests have not stopped raving about them. They have changed the way we listen to music in the best way possible. I could not be happier that we went with Wilson Stevens. Clique made our wedding unforgettable.

Profile Picture Kerri, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Reception

Where do I even begin?! We chose Splash as our wedding band, and it was the best decision we could have made. Everything was perfect and there isn’t one thing you could do to better the services or performance! The flow was amazing and no one wanted it to end! I wish we could do it all over again. Everyone was asking where we found you and said that the band was the best part of the wedding! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for truly making our biggest day one we will never forget! You surpassed all of our expectations. Way to raise the bar!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had Wilson Stevens FREESTYLE as our band for our 12/29/17 wedding at the Omni Parker House. We hired them off a friend's recommendation without hearing them perform-- once we signed the contract I was too nervous to listen to them until our wedding day! They were AMAZING! Starting with the hiring process, they were extremely responsive, answered every single question I had one by one and followed up as the wedding got closer. Once the wedding got close we were set up with their band coordinator Sam, who was super organized, kind, enthusiastic and professional! We walked through and confirmed all the music choices/emcee information and timelines. On the day of, we were absolutely blown away! The performers were first class professionals, skilled musicians, incredible entertainers, fabulous emcee(s) and played songs that kept the dance floor PACKED for the entire evening. The emcee met with us before introductions to confirm pronunciation of everyone's name, the order and the song choice and everything was honestly perfect! Everyone at the wedding was talking about how amazing they were (they can play, and play really well everything from Sinatra to Pitbull-- it's insane!) the entire evening and continues to rave about how great the band was still! The value is excellent. If you're still looking for a band, you can stop right now and go with Freestyle at Wilson Stevens-- they will make your evening fun, fill your dance floor and leave everyone talking about how great your wedding was long after it ends!

Profile Picture Kate, 12/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals

Everything about Wilson Stevens is top-notch. The communication before hand, availability, VERY friendly and helpful staff.
We had an outstanding experience and EYE2EYE WAS OUTSTANDING. Definitely one of the highlights of our entire wedding. Guests, family, friends, everyone (especially us), loved them. We couldn't have made a better choice.and will forever recommend Wilson Stevens and EYE2EYE!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We had Beantown play at both of our daughter's weddings! They were phenomenal, our guests danced from the first song until the final one. They are professional, extremely talented and a pleasure to work with!
We actually booked them first before finding a venue!! The best!

Profile Picture Karen, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The first call we made after getting engaged was to Beantown. We weren't going to pick a date unless they were available! They played at my sister's wedding 7 years ago and were fantastic. I didn't know it was possible, but they were even more energetic at our recent wedding! We and our guests were up on the dance floor the entire night. They are extremely talented musicians - they come down and sing with the crowd and get everyone involved - and Wilson Stevens is easy to work with. They welcome the couple's input for songs and overall feel of the night, and do an incredible job of reading the crowd to keep people dancing. I can't recommend them highly enough! And thank you to Beantown for the most memorable night!

Profile Picture R, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Eye2Eye was absolutely perfect! I have never seen such an incredibly talented and professional wedding band. From the first dance to the last, they were flawless, and made sure that every guest had a night to remember.

Everyone at Wilson Stevens who I worked with throughout the planning process (Justin, Katlin, and Cheryl) were so responsive and accommodating, that it made what should have been a stressful time an absolute breeze.

Stop reading this review and go book Eye2Eye for your wedding...then invite my wife and I so that we can see them perform again!

Profile Picture Christopher, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Learning New Songs, Reception

5 stars!!! One Step Ahead MADE my wedding AMAZING!!! We were so excited to dance and party with the band and they did not disappoint!!! Definitely the highlight of the evening and made it extra special. If you are looking for a wedding band or for a special event, book these guys!!! They are the best!!!

Profile Picture Bethany, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We had Splash! at our wedding and it was the best decision we made. They were magnificent and people are saying it was the best wedding because of them. They are truly performers! I wish we could book them every year for parties just to be able to dance to their music! Absolutely amazing!! I cant rave enough about them!

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/8/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Reception

I cannot even begin to express how AMAZING Eye 2 Eye and Wilson Stevens were for our October 2017 wedding. We had seen Eye 2 Eye at another wedding two years ago, but still wanted to go through the process of choosing a band. We reached out to Wilson Stevens who informed us of Showcases in our area. Let me tell you ... that was one of the BEST parts of our wedding planning process. We ate dinner and were entertained by all the amazing bands - but ultimately we had to go with our original choice, Eye 2 Eye, because they just blew us away.

From the moment we signed the contract to the night of our wedding, we were treated with such professionalism and respect that we felt as though we were their only clients. Justin and Kaitlyn were amazing to work with and they were always readily available to answer any questions - whether by phone or email.

I was VERY specific on what songs I wanted, what start and finish times I preferred, etc. and they adhered to all of my requests. There was also a very short turnaround time that they had to set up ... however, they did it with ease and never made me feel nervous about being able to get it done on time.

We had the majority of our guests come up to us after our reception and for weeks after telling us how amazing our band was. They MADE the night and it was so special - our whole wedding was on the dance floor!

Thank you a million times over to Wilson Stevens and Eye 2 Eye - you made our wedding a night we will never forget.

Profile Picture Kimberley, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Wilson Stevens and the band, One Step Ahead, made our wedding night an absolute blast! Working with Justin and Cheryl in the planning and booking process was seamless for both our band and our uplighting package -- they were responsive, transparent, open to any question or crazy request, and friendly.

One Step Ahead with Dave LeBleu were truly fantastic -- they were flexible with adding in dancing time before we sat for dinner, working in certain songs that made the night extra special for our family and us, and kept guests of all ages on the dance floor all night. The band engaged the crowd, kept the energy high, and had a great mix of faster and slower songs so that even our 93 year old grandparents could take a turn on the dance floor. You will not go wrong with Wilson Stevens and One Step Ahead -- highly recommended! Thank you to both for making our night so fun and memorable!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Willing to Travel

We hired Beantown as our wedding band and they were absolutely amazing!! They had our wedding guests on the dance floor all night, barely took breaks, and they were so wonderful to work with. Anita (the absolutely bad-ass drummer who all my guests were obsessed with) was an amazing contact and made all of our requests happen. Would hire them again in a second!

Profile Picture Alison, 9/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

I can not say enough good things about the Wilson Stevens company and our wedding band Protege! The band was incredible. They played one great song after another and had my family dancing the ENTIRE TIME! They even played a few extra songs and went over their time limit which we SO appreciated. No one wanted the night to end. At times I had to glance over at the band to see if they were actually playing because it was so good I thought it might be a track. Top of the line musicians who were fun and full of endless energy. I would recommend this band to anyone and everyone. Thank you so much for making the night so very memorable. -Julie Broschard

Profile Picture Julie, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

The Connection put on a performance of a lifetime at our wedding! There was not a time after they went on that the dance floor was not full of people dancing. They had an amazing song selection and each player/singer was amazing. The party did not stop once the band went on stage. The biggest compliment we got at the wedding was how good the band was! We loved this band and would pick them again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Robert, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

I cannot recommend the band FreeStyle highly enough!!!! This band was amazing and made our wedding day! All of our guests were obsessed with them and could not stop raving about how entertaining and talented they are. The planning process with the band was extremely easy and flexible and they have a great method for identifying exactly what you are looking for. They kept the whole night going smoothly and really facilitated in the flow of events. You are getting more than just a band when you hire FreeStyle you are getting trusted organization of your night so it can be worry free for everyone else! They set the tone for a classy dinner segment and then kept the dance sets going all night as we had asked. Everyone is extremely talented and really able to get the crowd going! Thank you so much FreeStyle!!

Profile Picture Alissa, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Aside from the fact that they were playing at our wedding, and therefore we might seem biased, we can wholeheartedly say that Eye2Eye was the best wedding band we have ever seen perform!!! Even before their performance, the band (through Katlin) was extremely communicative and made sure they had an understanding of the tone we wanted to set for our big day! On the day of our wedding, Jason took the lead in coordinating and confirming the timeline of events and he, Nella and Chauncey all made sure that the night ran smoothly. They kept the party going all night long and not once did we look around and see anyone sitting, which was exactly what we wanted!! Their vocals are incredible and the other musicians are a perfect compliment! Eye2Eye helped make our wedding a truly incredible night for us and one that we will never forget!! All of our guests cannot stop raving about how amazing the band was and we cannot recommend them enough!!! We are forever grateful to each and every one of the members of this amazingly talented group of artists!!!!!

Profile Picture Katina, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Reception, Willing to Travel

We cannot say enough good things about PROTEGE! Rewinding to when we found PROTEGE online - Wilson Stevens and the whole PROTEGE team was extremely responsive, accommodating and flexible. We started with hiring them for the reception and added on services over the months leading up to our wedding. We had the absolute best time every second of the day. We were lucky enough for some of their band to join us for the ceremony and cocktail hour as well. They played instrumental versions of some of our favorite songs that made for special touches during the procession and recession. During the cocktail hour they played a great variety of instrumental music that set a relaxed mood for the afternoon. Then from the second that we did the wedding party entrance, with Leah giving a great introduction, all the way through to the end of the night, PROTEGE kept every single guest on the dance floor. They had a wide range of songs, playing what we selected and playing to the crowds energy. At points of the night, we couldn't tell if our wedding guests were feeding off of PROTEGE's energy or if PROTEGE was feeding off of the wedding guests' energy - it was seamless and immersive. We wish we could relive this experience every weekend. Wilson Stevens and PROTEGE was flexible even down to the final hours leading up to the wedding. When we arrived at our wedding venue the weekend of, we found out that we had the space for an additional half hour beyond what we had initially contracted the band for. We worked with Katlin and Cheryl to coordinate having one of the band members DJ for the last half hour of our reception so that we could continue the party right down to the last minute. I'm not sure that a single guest ate the cake because everyone was too busy dancing all night. I cannot recommend PROTEGE and Wilson Stevens more!!

Profile Picture Lori, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Beantown was absolutely incredible. They demand a high price point and yet, I would have paid double. I work in entertainment and these guys are on par with the top musicians in my industry. Seriously the best.

Profile Picture Mike, 9/10/17, 1 Review