334 Reviews for Wilson Stevens

Sample Music (8)
Liability Insurance (5)
Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Gobo Projector (1)

We went with Wilson Stevens and chose Beantown as our band. Working with both was extremely easy and enjoyable. They helped us solve a last minute sound problem at our ceremony venue and made sure we had nothing to worry about. Beantown was such an amazing band! Everyone at our wedding mentioned how great they were. They had all of our guests up all night dancing. They read the crowd really well and were able to pick songs that everyone loved. Seriously amazing!! Also really great was that the lead vocalists came out onto the dance floor with the guests and had them sing along on the mics and dance! Loved them, they were perfect and made our wedding so memorable!

Profile Picture Maggie, 7/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

The band was OVER THE TOP FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone in attendance of our wedding as well as the hotel staff LOVED the band! Most importantly the bride and groom were incredibly happy with the band. It was such a magical and fun wedding. Also, the guitarist was superb for the ceremony as was the electric piano for the cocktail hour - perfect! Thank-you to each and everyone as they were magnificent!!!!!!!!!! We had several people ask us for the band information. I am certain you will receive many calls from our guests (some have weddings next year) Thank-you SO much!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 7/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

This band was AWESOME!!! Everyone at the wedding kept commenting how great they were. My husband who didn’t want to spend the money on a band, ended up LOVING them and agreed that the cost was worth every cent. They are all extremely talented and made the wedding a BLAST! They even come onto the dance floor and interact with guests. If you are trying to make up your mind, stop right now and book them!!!

Profile Picture Steph, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

I can't say enough about how incredible The Connection was at my daughter's wedding. The guests are still talking about how amazing they were. The band members interacted with the guest and made everyone feel part of the celebration. The dance floor was packed all night. Everyone at Wilson Stevens was wonderful to work with. I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We could not have been happier with Splash. Our guests were on the floor all night and never stopped dancing. Our main goal was that our guests have a good time, and the music is the biggest part of that. Splash knocked it out of the park! We cannot recommend them and Wilson Stevens enough!!!

Profile Picture Matthew, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We booked The Connection for our wedding and they were absolutely WONDERFUL! Joey Scott was a pleasure to work with and the band did such an amazing job. We were so fortunate to have found a band with such talent. They played a great variety of songs and were very interactive with the audience. Our guests barely sat down! Our guests raved about what an awesome band we had booked. We definitely recommend The Connection for your event! They were a perfect choice!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

I just wanted to comment on what a fantastic job Encore did at my daughters wedding a few weeks ago. I have gotten so many compliments during and after the wedding of people that were just blown away by their performance. I personally think it was one of the best investments as they really rocked the house and every person was dancing the entire time they were on stage!.....truly great job!! Thank you

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

There is no other band for your wedding! Beantown is phenomenal!! The entire place danced all night!!! True artists!!

Profile Picture Donna , 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The Band "CONNECTION" knocked it out of the "TENT" incredible Professional, Talented,Crazy Energy,they kept it going all night Guests would not leave the dance floor They were the epitome of a" Band Can make or break a wedding." They definitely made it. Thanks to them My Daughters wedding was a huge success. TOMMY B SWAMPSCOTT

Profile Picture R Thomas, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Eye2Eye was INCREDIBLE at our wedding a few weeks ago. Their energy level was contagious, their voices were incredible, and the over all performance was on another level. So many of our guests commented on how fantastic they were. I'm hoping one of our family/friends will have them perform at upcoming weddings, because we're dying to see them again! I've been to many weddings, and I've never seen a band even close to their level... just amazing!!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Radiance MADE our wedding the absolute BEST! Tim and Sam were a pleasure to work with. Marcus, Brandon, Jackie and Sal blew us and our guests away! We had asked for a lot of energy and they definitely brought it! We had so much fun dancing all night - you guys are truly the best!!!!

Profile Picture Lianne, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We absolutely LOVED Eye2Eye! Chauncey, Nella and Jason were incredible, and they had everyone dancing all night long. Their voices and stage presence were amazing! They were the talk of our wedding guests for days and weeks to come, and one of our guests even booked them for her company's event a few months afterwards! Five stars! Two thumbs up! We'd get married again if it meant dancing the night away with this band again!

Profile Picture Kristyn, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

The Connection threw us the absolute best party of our wildest dreams!! We had an amazing time dancing and singing, and every member of the band was beyond fantastic - people are still raving about their performance and professionalism over a month later :D We so appreciate all of their efforts to ensure an over-the-top fun night that ran so smoothly. We only wish we could do it all over again!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We had Clique play at our wedding on May 19th and could not say enough great things about this band! From our first dance to the huge dance party we had all night, they kept our venue full of energy. I don't think our friends have stopped talking about the rendition of Cardi B. The whole band was incredible, easy to work with, and interactive with friends and family on the floor. Justin and Alexandra were so attentive and responsive leading up to the big day. I could not recommend Clique enough.

Profile Picture Kate, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We used Wilson Stevens and hired the band Protege. Everything about the experience was perfect. They were incredibly easy to communicate with and helpful in organizing every detail of the event and were very flexible in terms of set up and where the stage would be (weather was not the best on our day, so we had to audible some things). The music was incredible and definitely made our day extra special to have all of our friends having so much fun and dancing into the night!

Profile Picture James, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Extremely talented musicians. Lots of energy. Vocals are extraordinary. Kept the dance floor full till 2am!!

Profile Picture Renee, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Wilson Stevens/Splash! Was the perfect choice for our wedding day. Their professionalism and the ability to deliver an amazing night was remarkable. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Andrew, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We had a gut feeling when we heard Clique play at one of the showcases.They did not disappoint at the wedding. They absolutely nailed it. It was the best performance I have ever seen at a wedding. The energy in the room was electric. My guests have not stopped raving about them. They have changed the way we listen to music in the best way possible. I could not be happier that we went with Wilson Stevens. Clique made our wedding unforgettable.

Profile Picture Kerri, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Reception

Where do I even begin?! We chose Splash as our wedding band, and it was the best decision we could have made. Everything was perfect and there isn’t one thing you could do to better the services or performance! The flow was amazing and no one wanted it to end! I wish we could do it all over again. Everyone was asking where we found you and said that the band was the best part of the wedding! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for truly making our biggest day one we will never forget! You surpassed all of our expectations. Way to raise the bar!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had Wilson Stevens FREESTYLE as our band for our 12/29/17 wedding at the Omni Parker House. We hired them off a friend's recommendation without hearing them perform-- once we signed the contract I was too nervous to listen to them until our wedding day! They were AMAZING! Starting with the hiring process, they were extremely responsive, answered every single question I had one by one and followed up as the wedding got closer. Once the wedding got close we were set up with their band coordinator Sam, who was super organized, kind, enthusiastic and professional! We walked through and confirmed all the music choices/emcee information and timelines. On the day of, we were absolutely blown away! The performers were first class professionals, skilled musicians, incredible entertainers, fabulous emcee(s) and played songs that kept the dance floor PACKED for the entire evening. The emcee met with us before introductions to confirm pronunciation of everyone's name, the order and the song choice and everything was honestly perfect! Everyone at the wedding was talking about how amazing they were (they can play, and play really well everything from Sinatra to Pitbull-- it's insane!) the entire evening and continues to rave about how great the band was still! The value is excellent. If you're still looking for a band, you can stop right now and go with Freestyle at Wilson Stevens-- they will make your evening fun, fill your dance floor and leave everyone talking about how great your wedding was long after it ends!

Profile Picture Kate, 12/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals

Everything about Wilson Stevens is top-notch. The communication before hand, availability, VERY friendly and helpful staff.
We had an outstanding experience and EYE2EYE WAS OUTSTANDING. Definitely one of the highlights of our entire wedding. Guests, family, friends, everyone (especially us), loved them. We couldn't have made a better choice.and will forever recommend Wilson Stevens and EYE2EYE!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We had Beantown play at both of our daughter's weddings! They were phenomenal, our guests danced from the first song until the final one. They are professional, extremely talented and a pleasure to work with!
We actually booked them first before finding a venue!! The best!

Profile Picture Karen, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The first call we made after getting engaged was to Beantown. We weren't going to pick a date unless they were available! They played at my sister's wedding 7 years ago and were fantastic. I didn't know it was possible, but they were even more energetic at our recent wedding! We and our guests were up on the dance floor the entire night. They are extremely talented musicians - they come down and sing with the crowd and get everyone involved - and Wilson Stevens is easy to work with. They welcome the couple's input for songs and overall feel of the night, and do an incredible job of reading the crowd to keep people dancing. I can't recommend them highly enough! And thank you to Beantown for the most memorable night!

Profile Picture R, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Eye2Eye was absolutely perfect! I have never seen such an incredibly talented and professional wedding band. From the first dance to the last, they were flawless, and made sure that every guest had a night to remember.

Everyone at Wilson Stevens who I worked with throughout the planning process (Justin, Katlin, and Cheryl) were so responsive and accommodating, that it made what should have been a stressful time an absolute breeze.

Stop reading this review and go book Eye2Eye for your wedding...then invite my wife and I so that we can see them perform again!

Profile Picture Christopher, 11/4/17, 1 Review