Wilson Stevens Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Neha M. Getting married on 04/05/2024

Kind, flexible, and easy to work with!

The Wilson Stevens team was so kind in helping us reschedule our fall 2021 date to 2022. They did everything they could to help move to our new date with no issues at all, and it was a seamless process! Of all our vendors, they were the easiest and most responsive to work with. We are so excited to celebrate with them in 2022 during the wedding of our dreams!

Wilson Stevens's reply:

Thanks so much Neha. You hang in there, stay well, and we'll look forward an amazing celebration with you and Adam!!
    Alana W. Getting married on 07/07/2023

Amazing Organization

Wilson Stevens has been nothing short of amazing to work with through the covid-19 pandemic. They refunded us our entire deposit due to having to cancel our event and were extremely understanding.
  • Ashley
    Ashley M. Getting married on 01/09/2023

So accommodating during COVID19!

While my wedding has not yet occurred, I wanted to let anyone uncertain about booking Wilson Stevens - given the uncertainty due to COVID19 - know that you should 10000% do it!! They have been the easiest vendor to rebook BY FAR! Unfortunately my original band was not available on our new date, but 6 other bands they represent were and it was no problem with them to pick a new band they represented! I had not thought of the benefit of booking with a company that represented multiple bands, but in trying to reschedule and coordinate availability for all of our vendors it was so helpful to have options. The new band we selected was slightly cheaper and they changed our contract to the cheaper price, which was well beyond what I had expected. I am so looking forward to updating this review after our wedding happens, but in the meantime I am so glad that I have booked with such a kind, caring, reliable and accommodating company!

Wilson Stevens's reply:

Your kind words really mean a lot to us, thank you. Can't wait to celebrate with you ! Hang in there and stay well.
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 05/07/2022

The best wedding band!

We hired Wilson Steven's Clique Band and they blew everyone's minds. Our wedding guests said it was the best dance floor they had ever seen at a wedding, and people of all ages were packed onto the dance floor all night. It was incredible! In addition, they performed music for our wedding ceremony in addition to serving as a jazz trio for our cocktail reception. My husband and I could not be happier working with Wilson Stevens and Clique. They are the best in the business. Thank you so much Wilson Stevens and Clique for making our wedding the best night of our lives!
  • Meghan
    Meghan K. Married on 04/23/2022

Incredible wedding band

We hired One Step Ahead for our wedding reception (April 2022) and they were incredible. The band definitely exceeded expectations and the company was very easy and smooth to work with throughout. Band was incredible, timely, organized, professional, fun, good volume, and kept people on the dance floor for a long period of time. Would definitely recommend and appreciate all of the help!
    Joann Married on 04/09/2022

Best Band Ever!

We chose Beantown for our daughter’s wedding based on friends’ recommendations. They far exceeded all our expectations! The music was phenomenal: the dance floor was full all night long… literally until the last song! The music was excellent and they were dancing and entertaining: they even rocked the light-up sunglasses! We could not have asked for anything better! All of our guests have been telling us how amazing they were!

Furthermore, it was a pleasure working Anita prior to the wedding. We know our requests were atypical: my daughter had unique ideas regarding the music for the procession and recession. Additionally the couple had specific requests regarding the length of time for their first dance, parents’ dances, etc. Everything turned out exactly how our daughter hoped! She had a vision and I was excited for her that she wanted the wedding to reflect her character: thank you for making that happen! We are beyond thrilled and wholeheartedly grateful!
    Samantha R. Married on 02/12/2022

Full dance floor ALL night!

We hired Wilson Stevens' band Clique for our February 2022 wedding and they did not disappoint! Leading up to our big day, they were friendly, accommodating, and answered all of our questions. Day-of, the main singer took the time to introduce himself to us, which we really appreciated. They took our song preferences into consideration and kept the dance floor full all night! Everyone loved them so much that, at the end of the night, a "one more song" chant started and Clique obliged! Our guests kept telling us how great the band was and that it was like they were at a concert. Lastly, they were extremely accommodating when we had to postpone from 2021 to 2022. We are SO happy we had them join us for our special day!
    Alex Married on 02/06/2022

Wilson Stevens Coronavirus Bride!

I hired Beantown for my wedding that was supposed to happen during the coronavirus outbreak. Tim Wilson and his team could not have been more responsive, flexible, and pleasant to deal with throughout this process. I would choose to work with them over and over again. They are an amazing group of people and they made my entire experience so much more pleasant. Do not hesitate to book them during these unprecedented times because they are willing to help you out in any way and are so lovely to work with! I cannot sing their praise enough.

Wilson Stevens's reply:

What can we say...your supportive feedback means more than ever as we get through these difficult times together. We will be thinking of you!
    Susan D. Married on 01/15/2022

Excellent!

I cannot say enough about Wilson Stevens and Beantown ! My daughter's wedding was postponed 4 times and every time we called to make a change, it was seamless, AND they did not charge more ( as many vendors did ) Beantown was amazing, listened ...Read More
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle R. Married on 12/31/2021

Not to be missed!

I would give our experience with Wilson Stevens 6 stars if I could!!! They were absolute perfection from the moment we reached out to inquire about Radiance all the way to the very end. I should preface this review by saying we were a covid couple who, like many, had to cancel and reschedule over the course of two years. Not only was Wilson Stevens a pleasure to work with, they were able to accommodate a NYE date two years in a row for us. Of all our vendors, they were the only ones who proactively reached out to us throughout the (long) planning process - it's almost like they knew exactly when to reach out and what information to provide without us even having to ask. The only negative aspect to our experience with Wilson Stevens was that we never actually got to hear their amazing band, Radiance, in-person. We ended up cancelling our 2nd NYE date only 7 days prior to the wedding due to the spike in Omicron. We had already paid all of our vendors in full at this point and we had accepted that we wouldn't be getting any type of refunds. To our surprise, we had underestimated Wilson Stevens generosity as they immediately emailed us back after news of our cancellation to share their sincerest condolences and offer essentially a full refund. I was SHOCKED and burst into tears as I read their note. Their true professionalism, consistent communication, understanding, and kindness (not to mention - their talent!!) sets them apart from the rest. Run, don't walk to book a Wilson Stevens band. I can promise you, it will be the highlight of your wedding planning experience - and we can't wait to re-book them for a future party!!
    Bob A. Married on 11/19/2021

Super wedding at the Intercontinental with The Hub

We hired The Hub for our daughter's wedding on November 13 at the Intercontinental in Boston. The band had people up and dancing even before dinner was served. The dance floor was crowded the entire evening and even after their last number, people cried for an encore. I have never seen a band that got the guests so engaged and enthused. People are still talking about the band and super they were.
    Liz S. Married on 10/22/2021

Best band in all of New England!

I can’t even begin to express how phenomenal Wilson Stevens and our band Encore was from start to finish. Our family has used them before so we knew we would be getting the best of the best, but our expectations were exceeded once again. Our wedding wouldn’t have been what it was without the energy and entertainment from the band! The guests couldn’t stop saying how amazing Encore was throughout the whole night, and telling me they were the best band they’ve ever heard and seen at a wedding. Everyone at Wilson Stevens is so responsive and professional, we couldn’t have asked for anything more! You will not go wrong with them!
    Kathy R. Married on 10/15/2021

The Best Band Ever

We worked with Wilson Stevens to hire Splash! Due to the pandemic we had to change dates 3 times and they made it easy! Splash kept everyone on their feet the entire night!!! They made the wedding amazing!
    Jess K. Married on 10/09/2021

Best wedding band ever

Beantown was absolutely incredible - all our guests were on the dance floor the entire night, and everyone raved about the band - one of our relatives even commented that he believed they should be famous and touring the world - that's how great they were!! They were amazing to work with in the months leading up to the event (and during a pandemic, we might add). Everything was perfect and they truly made the wedding such a success. Highly, highly recommend them. There's no better band in Boston.
    Cj Coughlin Married on 10/09/2021

AMAZING - Made the day

Words can't even express our overwhelming gratitude to Protege.
    DJ was great, making sure timing was right, volume changes, etc.
    The band manager (I think Carl?) was a true pro. He'd check with me on timing of things (toasts,etc) and even accommodate ad hoc toast from my Mom. They literally played every song we wanted to hear. Their personalities and joining us on the dance floor was just killer, the bus cart on the floor was one of the best things I've ever seen. Learning Consequence Free, knowing not in their wheelhouse - was brilliant!!!! They followed every queue from our request list, and made it easy for us to know when we were "on".
    I'm an amatuer musician, so usually very particular about bands being on point, and in tune. They were absolute perfection.
    I'm hoping they had as much fun as we did.
    I will recommend them to anyone and everyone. Simply the highlight of the whole day!!!!

The team of Wilson Stevens - Justin, Cheryl and Katlin made the process seamless, especially having to postpone twice due to the pandemic.. Their profesionalism, customer service expertise and responsiveness was unparalleled!!!!
    Hire them, hire them, hire them!!!

Wilson Stevens's reply:

Thank you so much for this review CJ! We're so glad we could finally celebrate with you and Tim. On behalf of the WS Team and Protege, best wishes to you both!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer D. Married on 10/09/2021

Splash is incredible & unforgettable

The Wilson Steven's band, Splash, is amazing. Their live performance of 24K and I'm So Excited will live forever in our memories - not only because the band was so into it that you couldn't help but be drawn into their energy — but the talent was incredible!

Their lead female singer is phenomenal. Her voice & her style — and also her friendliness and flexibility in making sure that we, as the married couple, are happy with the flow of the evening and the music — is so appreciated. Very special band, could not be happier with how our wedding came off!

Wilson Stevens's reply:

Hi Jennifer! We all had a blast with you. The location, decor, and overall vibe was very special. Thanks again and best to you and yours!
    Kaela A. Married on 10/08/2021

Encore is the best band ever!!!

Encore was our band and we can not recommend them more! They had incredible energy and incredible talent and many of our guests never left the dance floor. Working with Wilson Stevens prior to the big day was also seamless and a great experience - they were helpful and organized and have a great song list to look through. Encore band will make your day unforgettable and leave you with no voice and sore feet. Thank you for everything

Wilson Stevens's reply:

Hi Kaela! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. It was a privilege to work with you! We will be thinking of you.
    Meredith Married on 10/02/2021

Unbelievably fantastic!

Literally the best part of my wedding!!!!! Absolutely everyone was talking about how incredible, energetic and talented this band is!!! People were on the dance floor during salads, it was that fun!!! I actually had them play longer than originally planned because the party was so incredible. They put on an actual concert — came dancing into the crowd, let the bride and groom dance on stage, had family sing a Beatles song for everyone. I can’t express how happy I am that we booked One Step Ahead!!! Thank you!!!
    Christine A. Married on 10/01/2021

Clique was amazing!

Wilson Stevens was wonderful to work with from the very beginning. They sent all the necessary info up front and were always available for any questions or guidance. We chose Clique as our band and could not have been happier! They really created the fun, party vibe we were looking for and had the dance floor full the entire night. Our guests loved them and are still raving about what a great time they had!

Wilson Stevens's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Christine! We're so glad that you and your guests had the best time celebrating with Clique. We send our best to you and Christopher
    Julia L. Married on 09/25/2021

Energy and talent!

We had The Limit has the band for our reception and two musicians also played during the ceremony. They were absolutely amazing and so many wedding guests commented on their talent! Very accommodating including following through on a lyric change we requested and helping us with a last minute request.
    Jory K. Married on 09/25/2021

Signature and Wilson Stevens Exceed Even the Highest Expectations

We could not be happier with our choice to use Wilson Stevens and the band signature.

First, a big shoutout to Wilson Stevens. They are an incredibly professional and trustworthy company. We had to reschedule our wedding due to COVID, and they seamlessly helped us navigate that process. This is the company I recommend to any of my friends or family getting married now. Reliability is such a key part to the wedding process and we felt such peace of mind knowing that we had Wilson Stevens backing up our band on our wedding day

Second and most important is the band Signature. Wow! They know how to throw a party. We just wanted a wedding where everyone was dancing all night long and Signature delivered. You aren’t just hiring a band, you’re getting an entire show! They got the crowd hyped up and got everyone on the dance floor early! Later in the night, we asked them to switch up some of the songs to keep some our parents and their friends dancing and they did it seamlessly. Everyone kept saying how much fun they had at our wedding and we definitely have Signature to thank for that.

Pick Wilson Stevens. Pick Signature. They will find a way to exceed even the highest expectations.
    Ashley C. Married on 09/24/2021

Simply the best

I did not leave the dance floor my entire wedding. They sure made to make sure no one was sitting down. The music was great and they were so talented. Best night of my life because of them !!

Wilson Stevens's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Ashley! We're so glad you and your guests had the best night with Beantown. Our best to you and Josh
    Jeanne W. Married on 09/18/2021

Fantastic band

Wilson Stevens was great to work and The Boss was amazing. They also help set up the sound system for the Father of Bride to play at ceremony
    Debra Married on 09/12/2021

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is, WOW. My #1 priority for my wedding since the beginning was to have a live band. I had been writing down "must play" songs for months and took research very seriously. What I liked about Wilson Steven's is that they have multiple options and easy ways to view samples online as I live far away and wouldn't have been able to make it to a live event. We booked Eye2Eye and were SO beyond impressed. The communication from Wilson Steven's from day one was so professional and clear. We filled out a detailed questionnaire a few months prior to our wedding and had requests up until a few days before that were accommodated. On a separate note; when we thought due to restrictions that we may not be able to offer a band and switch to DJ, we were completely taken aback from how this was handled. They told us that we could do whatever made us comfortable, and that they will not be a part of the problem but rather a part of the solution. I was so relieved, and as it turns out, we were able to have our band!! What I liked most about how the band presents their talent is that they are great at reading the crowd. This is what makes them so wonderful. We had the perfect mix of everything that I could have wanted, our first dance, mother/son, father/daughter dances were cut perfectly, and the head band member did a Michael Jackson impression that was unbelievable. Our guests danced the entire night and it was much thanks to Eye2Eye hitting every detail perfectly! I would HIGHLY recommend working with Wilson Stevens, and specifically Eye2Eye!!!

Wilson Stevens's reply:

Thank you so much Debra! We're so thrilled that you had the best time with EYE2EYE! Congrats to you both