Wilson Stevens Reviews

Wilson Stevens 6
Wilson Stevens 7

Marne Rubinstein · Married on 11/10/2018

Spot on Singing! :)

My experience working with Eye to Eye from Wilson Stevens was great! I work in the industry and could not have been more thrilled with their performance at the wedding. They learned new songs for us and did such a fantastic job. The entire room was up and dancing! I highly recommend booking them for your wedding or next event.

Ken Carberry · Married on 11/10/2018

Great experience with Wilson Stevens and Radiance!

Wilson Stevens was very professional and easy to work with. The band Radiance was incredible! Superb musicians who know how to emcee and entertain! We received many glowing reviews from our guests. I would highly recommend Wilson Stevens and Radiance!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2018

Totally worth Every Penny

Wilson Stevens particularly The Connection, made our wedding a party to remember. Many of our guests did not leave the dance floor the entire night. In addition Wilson Stevens was easy to work with, quick to respond and always professional. I would highly recommend them to all future couples.

• F

Frank Moreno · Married on 11/03/2018

The Band made the evening unforgettable

Every guest complimented the music. I am glad we opted to use a Wilson band.

Stephanie · Married on 11/01/2018

Absolutely amazing - nonstop dancing & amazing customer experience

When we knew we were getting married, my sister immediately said "ok, time to book Splash!". She had just seen them at a friends' wedding and knew they were the right fit for our high-energy, dance-addicted guests. Splash! was absolutely amazing in every aspect - respectful and attentive of our music choices, eager to help us play some traditional Turkish music for my husband's family, and all around just nice to work with and extremely professional with all paperwork and follow-up. We have friends who booked them for their wedding in September - so needless to say, they were very much enjoyed and we can't wait to party with them again! Also - quick side note - our visiting Turkish guests took photos with the band, as they were SURE they were a famous USA band!!! I'd have to agree - that is the vibe they give off! Our wedding was all around amazing, and a big thanks of that goes to the music vibe at the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. THANK YOU!!!!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Filippone · Married on 10/27/2018

Splash is the best wedding band I've ever heard

My husband and I got married in October on Cape Cod in the middle of a giant nor'easter. The day was chaotic and stressful as the storm changed plans. Splash turned all of that around with their performance - we used them for our ceremony music and the keyboard player learned two songs for us, and then also for the party. The full band FAR EXCEEDED our expectations - their voices, energy, and spirit made everyone forget the storm and hit the dance floor all night long. They read the crowd perfectly and were so joyful and incredibly talented. One guest told me that Splash's version of "Shout" was better than the original. I cannot say enough about this company and the band. Wilson Stevens was so easy to work with and incredibly responsive. People have not stopped talking about the band at our wedding, which is especially impressive given how much the weather was a focal point during the day! You will not regret hiring them!

Brittany · Married on 10/20/2018

I am not typically one to give reviews but I have to after my wedding on Sunday with Wilson Stevens. It was absolutely the best part of our wedding. We booked with Eye2Eye and truly have never had so much fun at any wedding ever and couldn't be happier with our experience. I had guests coming up to me asking if they were famous because it felt like they were at a concert and would pay to see them again. They got the entire crowd involved, came out on the floor and danced with us and finished with an INCREDIBLE Michael Jackson rendition. They had a great attitude and so incredibly kind throughout the night. THANK YOU!

• Michelle S.

Michelle and Michael · Married on 10/20/2018

Protege Band

We knew we wanted to splurge on a live band instead of hiring a DJ for our wedding, and it was the absolute best choice we made. We worked with Wilson Stevens to hire Protege to perform at our wedding. All of the representatives we spoke with, from Tim to Katlin as the wedding date approached, were professional and knowledgeable. They were great about answering all of our questions and were truly a pleasure to work with. Protege was simply phenomenal. Everyone, including the vocalists and instrumentalists displayed excellent musicianship (not to mention they looked sharp as well!). We are musicians ourselves, and many of our guests in attendance are musicians as well, so it was important to us to hire a band of high caliber. Protege did not disappoint! Our guests are still talking about how much they enjoyed dancing and watching the band perform. Protege was friendly, unbelievably talented, and engaging, and it was such a pleasure to have them there. We have been recommending Wilson Stevens bands to all of our friends for future weddings! We couldn't have been more satisfied with their performance and the planning process throughout.

Linda · Married on 10/14/2018

Best band - hands down!

We cannot express our thanks to Beantown for making our daughter's wedding one of the most memorable days in our lives! You seriously outdid yourselves!!! I have NEVER been to any wedding where I loved EVERY SINGLE SONG that was played. Your ability to read the crowd and create a playlist is nothing short of perfection!

When I hung up the phone with Tim after my first conversation about 6 months ago, I turned to my husband and said that there was quite a bit of bragging going on about Beantown. I am here to say that you deserve those bragging rights!!!! You were everything you said you would be and even more!!!

Anita, you were kind, caring and so helpful throughout the entire process. So many people came up to me and were so impressed that not only did we have a female drummer but that you were outstanding!!! The energy that filled the room was amazing!
    All the members of the band were so enthusiastic, fun and professional - and CUTE!!!!
    I can't tell you how many of our guests came up to us after the wedding and raved about the music.
    There is absolutely nothing I would have changed - Beantown was hands down the best band ever!

Alison Rhodes · Married on 10/12/2018

Great service and so much fun!

Wilson Stevens was recommended to us by several friends, so we went to a showcase to check out a few bands and were so impressed by what we saw. Justin and Kristin were our contacts and they both responded to all our questions quickly and were extremely accommodating. We hired Groovin' You and they were phenomenal - the dance floor was packed all night long and so many people have commented on how great the music was. I highly recommend both Wilson Stevens and Groovin' You for a fantastic entertainment experience!

• Catherine

Catherine Stachura · Married on 10/07/2018

All of our guests couldn't stop raving about The Connection!

The only requests our parents had for the wedding were that we needed to have our ceremony in a church and we needed to have a live band at our reception, so the first order of business was finding a great band. We found Wilson Stevens online through some research and absolutely loved that they had live showcases of their bands so that you could get a tease of what their actual performances look like. We ended up going to two of the showcases and both times fell in love with The Connection. Booking the band was so simple- it was one of the easiest and most seamless parts of our wedding planning! From there, we were put in contact with the band liaison, Joey Scott, who was extremely knowledgeable, professional and so much fun to work with. We talked through our timeline with him a few times to ensure the night would go smoothly, and he really listened to what we wanted included in the night.
    I am actually obsessed with the band itself. All eleven members looked stunning, sounded absolutely incredible, interacted with the crowd and really made sure everyone got on the dance floor and had a great time. They learned our first dance song and I think I might like it better than the original! They also accommodated us when we asked if they could do a special shout-out and dance for both of our parents who are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversaries soon and again when we asked if the father of the groom could sing a song. Our guests (and even some of the other vendors) couldn't stop raving about the band and how much fun they had. I would recommend The Connection in a heartbeat- especially so we could hopefully attend a wedding as a guest when they play!

Ali · Married on 10/06/2018

Groovin You was quite frankly the best band I have ever seen! They made our wedding a total party as not a single person was sitting down. They are young, and energetic and really know how to read the crowd. Quality of music is top notch! We had SO many guests ask us where we found the band because they were the best band they've seen. I would HIGHLY recommend.

• Paige

Paige DeRidder · Married on 10/06/2018

Wilson Steven's

Working with Wilson Steven's was such a great experience! They were very helpful with any questions that I had, very professional and Encore was AMAZING!! Encore had all my guest up dancing, they vocals and acoustic were just perfect!

Nicole Laurendeau · Married on 10/06/2018

Best. Band. Ever.

Splash! By Wilson Stevens Band was absolutely incredible. They made our entire wedding night! Our wedding was a month ago, and people are still texting us to say it was the best dance floor they've ever been a part of!

Salmac · Married on 09/29/2018

These guys are the best!

This company is awesome! They are responsive, professional, and rep great bands!!!

Mary · Married on 09/22/2018

Highlight of our wedding!

Splash was amazing at our wedding and all of our guests couldn't stop talking about how great they were- definitely one of the highlights of the night and we are so happy with everything!

Jane · Married on 09/15/2018

The Connection exceeded all expectations and was the highlight of our wedding reception! They were high energy, interacted with the crowd, and knew exactly what songs to play to get everyone on the dance floor. The dance floor was packed all night and our guests are still talking about how amazing the band was! Wish we could do it all over again!

Bride · Married on 09/09/2018

Our band was Eye2Eye and oh my gosh, they were AMAZING!!!! We knew we wanted this band from the moment we saw them at a wedding in 2015 a year before we were even engaged. We booked the band before we had a venue! Jason, Nella, and Chauncy really know how to get EVERYONE on the dance floor and having fun! They have such an array of music that they sing which meant everyone was having fun. The wedding was almost 2 weeks ago and we still have people calling us and our parents saying it was the best wedding they've ever been to and I credit the band for that. Their talent along with their dance routines blew even the toughest of critics minds! I wish I could host events all the time so I could hire them over and over again!

Leah · Married on 09/03/2018

An amazing band with infectious energy and extraordinary range

We can't express how happy we are to have selected Eye2Eye for our wedding! We had high expectations to begin with, and they far exceeded them in every aspect of the experience. We have lost count of how many times friends and family have come up to us during and after the event talking about how amazing the band was! From start to finish, they brought an energy and enthusiasm that was infectious. Eye2Eye truly helped make the night - from working with us to make our choreographed first dance comfortable, to getting the crowd on the dance floor, and keeping everyone on their feet. Their ability to read the crowd and curate the next best song to play based on the vibe of the room is what separates them from just any wedding band. Everyone at the wedding was having so much fun that people were spilling off of the dance floor.

suzie · Married on 09/02/2018

Let me just start by saying that we had never seen The Connection in person before our wedding day, nor had we met anyone in the band. All of our expectations were met and then some! Everyone’s first comment at our brunch the next day was, “That band! They were awesome, where did you find them?!” We asked for energy and boy did we get it. The dance floor was full the entire night and they nailed every song they played. We even asked them to learn a song for our first dance and it was so good we thought that it was a recording! The best part of our party was at the very end. The band called all of our guests to the dance floor and got us surrounded by love. They were absolutely everything we could have ever dreamed!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Wilson Stevens's reply:

Thx for sharing this Suzie. We often promise that our bands will only exceed expectations in a live setting, so we appreciate the public confirmation!

S · Married on 09/01/2018

Suffice it to say that the top two comments we got throughout the evening (even after the reception was over) were:
    1. Congrats, you're married
    2. How in the world did you find this band?! They are INCREDIBLE.

We were honestly hearing about how amazing Radiance was well into the next morning, and were even told by so many people that they hoped they could hire Radiance for their own weddings in the future, too.

Making sure our guests had a great time at the reception was by far the most important thing to us about this most important day, and Radiance blew our wildest hopes and imaginations clear out of the water. People were caught up in dancing but would keep pausing to admire the vocals or the instrumental solos being played on stage, and our most music-obsessed friends couldn't stop talking about just how amazing the band sounded.

Radiance *made* our wedding night with their amazing music, consistent and genuine energy, and well-tuned engagement with the crowd. You definitely will not regret splurging a bit on this part of your wedding!

Clare · Married on 09/01/2018

The best, so much fun

Beantown is incredible. I hired them after a coworker told me that he hired them for both of his daughter's weddings. The music was fantastic, their energy was contagious, we had the best night of our lives and our guests had a blast as well. I was really looking forward to listening to and dancing to Beantown at my wedding and they exceeded my expectations. I now have memories of dancing with my grandmother at my wedding (she was having the time of her life) and I'm so grateful for that. Thank you so much Beantown!!!

Calli · Married on 08/25/2018

Would highly recommend Eye 2 Eye if you're looking to make your wedding the most memorable night! They were incredibly talented, excellent, and engaging with the audience the entire night. They had everyone dancing even before appetizers were served. They quite honestly MADE our wedding night. I even heard someone say that the only "bad part of the night was when dinner was served because that meant we had to stop dancing" ;)

Sent on 08/29/2018

Wilson Stevens's reply:

Thanks so much for the glowing recommendation:)

Natalia · Married on 08/25/2018

Radiance by Wilson Stevens was absolutely the best band I've ever experienced at a wedding. They played an incredible selection of music, and were so lively and engaging with the audience. We have received more compliments on our wedding band from every attendee. I only wish I could re-live this over and over! I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to make their wedding beyond fun and unforgettable. Thank you so much!