Wilson Stevens Reviews

Wilson Stevens 6
Wilson Stevens 7

Amy Eisenberg · Married on 09/01/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

We hired beantown for our sons wedding this past weekend in Newport Rhode Island. They were absolutely incredible! We couldn’t have asked for anything more. Their voices and their energy level were the best. People have been calling me and telling me that they are the best band that they have ever heard. They had the whole crowd up on the dance floor the entire night. I would highly highly highly recommend them!!! They were A+++++++

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa Pinto Doyle · Married on 08/10/2019

Best vibe ever

If you are debating whether or not to use Splash - USE THEM!! They had everyone at the wedding up and dancing. They created the best vibe and we did not want their performance to end. They completely made the wedding and engaged with all of our guests. Everyone keeps raving about how amazing they were. Not only can they sing they have amazing dance moves!!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Rebecca · Married on 08/03/2019

Considerate, professional, and AMAZING performers!

We listened to a showcase by Wilson Stevens and were blown away by the talent of ALL the company's bands including the band that we chose. Justin from Wilson Stevens has been such a pleasure to work with - he's kind, extremely responsive, and professional. He always offered us the best advice and put our wedding wishes first before anything else. He even went out of his way to contact some of our other vendors to make sure that everything would go smoothly on the day. We have nothing but amazing things to say about our experience - highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Debra Felder · Married on 08/03/2019

Wilson Stevens-the band Splash

I can’t say enough about Splash. Everyone from 18-80 years old said they were the best band ever!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Chris

Chris · Married on 08/03/2019

Eye 2 Eye & Wilson Stevens were terrific

Wilson Stevens is great. Easy to work with, extremely flexible. The band that we chose, Eye 2 Eye was OFF the charts FANTASTIC !! We simply could not have had a better party/wedding band. Jason (the band leader) was terrific to work with and the band was a class act. Most importantly the choice of music, the pace, the vocals, horns and generally their whole vibe made it an absolutely great party.

Wilson Stevens also did lighting and a quartet for the ceremony and cocktail hour. All of their musicians are fantastic.

We really can't say enough about Eye2Eye, though. We had a dancing crowd and everyone raved about them ! They made the party a and all of our guests thought that the party was one of the best that they have been to.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Kevin Chapin · Married on 08/03/2019

Talented, professional, and unbelievable entertainers!

Mike and Amy, and the entire group at Groove Alliance were the perfect band for our wedding day. They got everyone on the dance floor, including my 80 year old great uncle and our 5 year old flower boy, and kept the crowd dancing until the very end of the night. There was a point where I looked over and saw Mike and Amy both on chairs–they were so good at reading the crowd. Their extensive experience in the wedding industry really shined on our night; we stayed on schedule, kept the party lively, and covered all of the important elements that we wanted to include during the reception. Speaking of important elements, Mike and Amy learned our wedding song and two others for the parent dances, and they performed them so well. Even my father-daughter song, which was a little too fast for a slow dance on the radio, was played at the perfect tempo and it was a special moment of the night for me. Finally, the other band members were a hit too; we got a lot of complements on the sax player and guests absolutely loved how they walked out into the crowd. Last thing that I’d like to say is working with the management company. Justin and Cheryl were absolute sweethearts, on top of the paperwork, and very professional. They gave us hints and tips that might not necessarily have brought in more money for them because they were just so generous and they truly wanted us to have the best experience possible. I will also add that Wilson Stevens generally had a phenomenal selection of bands. Make sure you attend the showcase and book early–they’re absolutely worth it!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Kc Haggerty · Married on 08/03/2019

A night to remember thanks to Radiance!!

Radiance was on fire!! The dance floor was packed literally all night long which is exactly what my husband and I had wanted. In the beginning of the process we had been looking at some of Wilson Stevens smaller bands but decided to go bigger with the 10 piece in the end. I am SO glad we made this decision. The sound of the band live was out of this world! Throughout the whole process everyone I dealt with at Wilson Stevens was helpful, professional and very knowledgeable. I am sure you can't go wrong with any band of theirs. One of the things that attracted me most to Wilson Stevens was that their bands don't create a specific list of songs that have to be played at the wedding, rather they call the songs on the fly. This is so much better than a set playlist! Radiance saw that our crowd wanted to dance and have fun and they kept the music upbeat and lively all night long, it was perfect! All our guests are still raving to us about how much fun they had and how amazing the band was. I can't thank Wilson Stevens and Radiance enough!

Sent on 09/02/2019

David Brofsky · Married on 07/28/2019

Nina and Ben's Wedding 7/28/2019

The band that we used for Nina and Ben's wedding, Wilson Stevens, was THE BEST band I have ever seen/heard at a wedding or bar/bat mitzvah. The leader of the band, Justin Wilson, was kind, caring, and was the kind of leader that you would want. He kept everyone involved throughout the entire wedding celebration and it's the first time I have ever heard the crowd chant "One More Song, One More Song" when it was time to say good night. And yes, they played one more song! When we asked the band to play a very special song for when the bride walked down the aisle, they were extremely happy too make it happen for us. I was impressed with everything that they did from beginning to end. I cannot recommend them enough for any celebration that you are having! We absolutely loved them!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Libby

Libby · Married on 07/12/2019

Hiring them was the best wedding planning decision I made!!!!!

Hiring Wilson Steven’s (The Connection) was hands down the best decision we made while planning our wedding!!!! All the guests kept telling us during the wedding, as well as days/weeks after the wedding, how they were the best band they have ever seen and how our wedding was the best wedding they had ever been to. I know for a fact that The Connection absolutely made our wedding and is the reason everyone is saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to. They can play any genre, and play it good! Not like some bands that try and play different genres and sound just okay…they absolutely kill every song and genre they play. I am going to push every person I know getting married to hire them so, selfishly, I can see them again! Their style, personality, expertise, and professionalism are beyond comparison. I can’ t thank them enough for making our wedding the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Lee · Married on 07/06/2019

Best Band Ive seen at a wedding

Two out of Two weddings have been Beantown for our family. All our guests say its the best band theyve seen at a wedding!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Winslow

Winslow Hicks · Married on 07/06/2019

Groovin' You Rocked Our Wedding Night 🤘🏼

We are so thrilled Groovin’ You played on our special day! The band exceeded all expectations (and they were high) with their boundless energy, talent, and charisma. Their song choices perfectly showcased their talent and the breadth of their music was comprehensive – we very much appreciated their willingness and ability to play everything from Motown oldies to the most recently released pop music. We couldn't imagine having picked a different band to play on our wedding day and we're so thankful Groovin' You was able to bring the funk and keep the dancefloor jampacked the entire night!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Emily · Married on 06/15/2019

One Step Ahead

One Step Ahead was absolutely amazing! The entire process was smooth and professional throughout. Dave Lebleu (One Step Ahead) was great to work with, working to accommodate all of our requests. Working with them provided us with complete peace of mind that everything on the music front would be taken care of, and it was so great to know that we did not have to worry about that at all and could just enjoy the day.

One Step Ahead is a phenomenal band - everything from the musicianship to the two spectacular lead singers to the song selections - people could not believe how great they were and told us as much both during the reception and the following day. The band knew exactly what to play and how to keep everyone on the dance floor all night, which is exactly what we were hoping for. We also had a couple of musicians play during the ceremony and that worked out perfectly as well. Thanks so much again to the entire Wilson Stevens and One Step Ahead team, we cannot tell you how much it meant to us.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Kiley Hagerty · Married on 06/15/2019

Hands Down. No Questions. Best Wedding Band of ALL TIME!

WOW. wow. wow…. No other phrase but O.M.G will do!! We’re a big group of dancers. So we were really excited and had high expectations based on all of the reviews and videos we’ve seen, but the BOSS band blew them all out of the water. Truly. The energy, song repertoire, and ability to include everyone in the fun, was a blast. We have gotten no less than 20 messages asking for your contact info, and endless comments on how we had the best wedding band EVER. We couldn’t agree more. Our first dance songs were beautiful, and that final song where we got a giant hug from the entire wedding still gives me goosebumps. It's been nearly a month and we’re feeling the love and still riding high on the total boogie fever from our wedding day. You gave us exactly what we wanted in our wedding reception celebration... One hell of a dance party, and we can’t thank you enough.

Sent on 07/09/2019

denis kelleher · Married on 06/14/2019

Phenomenal!

Our interaction from start to finish with Wilson Stevens was excellent! We knew we wanted a band and even had one in mind that was unfortunately already booked. That didn't matter much after we talked to Kaitlin who had several other GREAT options for us. We ended up going with "SPLASH" and they did NOT disappoint!!! The entire band and crew were upbeat, engaging, and had everyone on the dance floor the entire night! The singers & band are ULTRA talented! All of our guests couldn't stop raving about them!
    For anyone contemplating trying to save a few bucks by getting a DJ..... DON'T DO IT... Call Wilson Stevens!!!
    Find other ways to cut costs from flowers, to food or just flat out cut the unwanted relatives off the guest list if you have to!!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Wilson Stevens 8

Amanda · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing band!

We had Eye2Eye from Wilson Stevens Productions perform as our reception band. They were incredible! A few weeks prior to the event, the staff contacted us and went through our entire contract and got a feel for the type of music we like, asked about first dances and speeches, no-play songs, etc. I felt so comfortable working with all of the people at Wilson Stevens. The night of the event was awesome. The band brought so much energy and kept the dance floor packed all night! They were very chill and “go with the flow” but followed all our requests and even helped the MOH add an extra musical touch to her speech. Jason did a terrific job as MC, pronouncing all our names correctly and keeping the event flowing appropriately. They sound INCREDIBLE live and have a phenomenal arsenal of songs to play. I only wish it didn’t have to end! Definitely recommend Eye2Eye and Wilson Stevens to any couple looking to have an energetic, lively night that keeps guests on their feet!!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Wilson Stevens's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda! We loved working with you, NYE was such a blast. Best wishes to you and yours :-)

Marne Rubinstein · Married on 11/10/2018

Spot on Singing! :)

My experience working with Eye to Eye from Wilson Stevens was great! I work in the industry and could not have been more thrilled with their performance at the wedding. They learned new songs for us and did such a fantastic job. The entire room was up and dancing! I highly recommend booking them for your wedding or next event.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Wilson Stevens's reply:

Thanks Marne! This means so much coming from you! Best to you and Shawn and see you soon!

Ken Carberry · Married on 11/10/2018

Great experience with Wilson Stevens and Radiance!

Wilson Stevens was very professional and easy to work with. The band Radiance was incredible! Superb musicians who know how to emcee and entertain! We received many glowing reviews from our guests. I would highly recommend Wilson Stevens and Radiance!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Wilson Stevens's reply:

We really appreciate your recommendation :) Glad you enjoyed Radiance, we'll see you next time!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2018

Totally worth Every Penny

Wilson Stevens particularly The Connection, made our wedding a party to remember. Many of our guests did not leave the dance floor the entire night. In addition Wilson Stevens was easy to work with, quick to respond and always professional. I would highly recommend them to all future couples.

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • F

Frank Moreno · Married on 11/03/2018

The Band made the evening unforgettable

Every guest complimented the music. I am glad we opted to use a Wilson band.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/01/2018

Absolutely amazing - nonstop dancing & amazing customer experience

When we knew we were getting married, my sister immediately said "ok, time to book Splash!". She had just seen them at a friends' wedding and knew they were the right fit for our high-energy, dance-addicted guests. Splash! was absolutely amazing in every aspect - respectful and attentive of our music choices, eager to help us play some traditional Turkish music for my husband's family, and all around just nice to work with and extremely professional with all paperwork and follow-up. We have friends who booked them for their wedding in September - so needless to say, they were very much enjoyed and we can't wait to party with them again! Also - quick side note - our visiting Turkish guests took photos with the band, as they were SURE they were a famous USA band!!! I'd have to agree - that is the vibe they give off! Our wedding was all around amazing, and a big thanks of that goes to the music vibe at the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Wilson Stevens's reply:

Hey Stephanie! We love the story about your Turkish friends; so cool;) Thanks for keeping touch, we'll be thinking of you.
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Filippone · Married on 10/27/2018

Splash is the best wedding band I've ever heard

My husband and I got married in October on Cape Cod in the middle of a giant nor'easter. The day was chaotic and stressful as the storm changed plans. Splash turned all of that around with their performance - we used them for our ceremony music and the keyboard player learned two songs for us, and then also for the party. The full band FAR EXCEEDED our expectations - their voices, energy, and spirit made everyone forget the storm and hit the dance floor all night long. They read the crowd perfectly and were so joyful and incredibly talented. One guest told me that Splash's version of "Shout" was better than the original. I cannot say enough about this company and the band. Wilson Stevens was so easy to work with and incredibly responsive. People have not stopped talking about the band at our wedding, which is especially impressive given how much the weather was a focal point during the day! You will not regret hiring them!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/20/2018

I am not typically one to give reviews but I have to after my wedding on Sunday with Wilson Stevens. It was absolutely the best part of our wedding. We booked with Eye2Eye and truly have never had so much fun at any wedding ever and couldn't be happier with our experience. I had guests coming up to me asking if they were famous because it felt like they were at a concert and would pay to see them again. They got the entire crowd involved, came out on the floor and danced with us and finished with an INCREDIBLE Michael Jackson rendition. They had a great attitude and so incredibly kind throughout the night. THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Wilson Stevens's reply:

"SCHMAAAAOOOOOOO" (that was our Michael Impression). Jokes aside, we really appreciate the testimonial, Brittany. EYE2EYE loved performing for you and I'm glad your guests had fun too!
  • Michelle S.

Michelle and Michael · Married on 10/20/2018

Protege Band

We knew we wanted to splurge on a live band instead of hiring a DJ for our wedding, and it was the absolute best choice we made. We worked with Wilson Stevens to hire Protege to perform at our wedding. All of the representatives we spoke with, from Tim to Katlin as the wedding date approached, were professional and knowledgeable. They were great about answering all of our questions and were truly a pleasure to work with. Protege was simply phenomenal. Everyone, including the vocalists and instrumentalists displayed excellent musicianship (not to mention they looked sharp as well!). We are musicians ourselves, and many of our guests in attendance are musicians as well, so it was important to us to hire a band of high caliber. Protege did not disappoint! Our guests are still talking about how much they enjoyed dancing and watching the band perform. Protege was friendly, unbelievably talented, and engaging, and it was such a pleasure to have them there. We have been recommending Wilson Stevens bands to all of our friends for future weddings! We couldn't have been more satisfied with their performance and the planning process throughout.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Groovin' You rocked!

If you want your guests to tell you that you wedding band was the best wedding band they’ve ever heard, then hire Groovin’ You! We knew we wanted a band at our wedding since they bring a whole new level of energy to the party, and are so happy we chose Groovin’ You. Working with Wilson Stevens was a breeze - their whole team was responsive and professional. As we got closer to the wedding and started planning out what we wanted, the band was super helpful at bringing our vision to life. We had some random song requests, and they pulled it all off! They played their hearts out, and interacted with the crowd so well. Our guests didn’t leave the dance floor all night and have continued to rave about how awesome Groovin’ You was even months after our wedding. Thank you, Groovin’ you!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Wilson Stevens's reply:

Thx so much Emily, it's a team effort. I sent this to the band and they all got such a kick out of your approval. Best wishes!