313 Reviews for Wilson Stevens

Liability Insurance (5)
Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Gobo Projector (1)
311 Wilson Stevens Reviews

We had Wilson Stevens FREESTYLE as our band for our 12/29/17 wedding at the Omni Parker House. We hired them off a friend's recommendation without hearing them perform-- once we signed the contract I was too nervous to listen to them until our wedding day! They were AMAZING! Starting with the hiring process, they were extremely responsive, answered every single question I had one by one and followed up as the wedding got closer. Once the wedding got close we were set up with their band coordinator Sam, who was super organized, kind, enthusiastic and professional! We walked through and confirmed all the music choices/emcee information and timelines. On the day of, we were absolutely blown away! The performers were first class professionals, skilled musicians, incredible entertainers, fabulous emcee(s) and played songs that kept the dance floor PACKED for the entire evening. The emcee met with us before introductions to confirm pronunciation of everyone's name, the order and the song choice and everything was honestly perfect! Everyone at the wedding was talking about how amazing they were (they can play, and play really well everything from Sinatra to Pitbull-- it's insane!) the entire evening and continues to rave about how great the band was still! The value is excellent. If you're still looking for a band, you can stop right now and go with Freestyle at Wilson Stevens-- they will make your evening fun, fill your dance floor and leave everyone talking about how great your wedding was long after it ends!

Profile Picture Kate, 12/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals

Everything about Wilson Stevens is top-notch. The communication before hand, availability, VERY friendly and helpful staff.
We had an outstanding experience and EYE2EYE WAS OUTSTANDING. Definitely one of the highlights of our entire wedding. Guests, family, friends, everyone (especially us), loved them. We couldn't have made a better choice.and will forever recommend Wilson Stevens and EYE2EYE!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We had Beantown play at both of our daughter's weddings! They were phenomenal, our guests danced from the first song until the final one. They are professional, extremely talented and a pleasure to work with!
We actually booked them first before finding a venue!! The best!

Profile Picture Karen, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The first call we made after getting engaged was to Beantown. We weren't going to pick a date unless they were available! They played at my sister's wedding 7 years ago and were fantastic. I didn't know it was possible, but they were even more energetic at our recent wedding! We and our guests were up on the dance floor the entire night. They are extremely talented musicians - they come down and sing with the crowd and get everyone involved - and Wilson Stevens is easy to work with. They welcome the couple's input for songs and overall feel of the night, and do an incredible job of reading the crowd to keep people dancing. I can't recommend them highly enough! And thank you to Beantown for the most memorable night!

Profile Picture R, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Eye2Eye was absolutely perfect! I have never seen such an incredibly talented and professional wedding band. From the first dance to the last, they were flawless, and made sure that every guest had a night to remember.

Everyone at Wilson Stevens who I worked with throughout the planning process (Justin, Katlin, and Cheryl) were so responsive and accommodating, that it made what should have been a stressful time an absolute breeze.

Stop reading this review and go book Eye2Eye for your wedding...then invite my wife and I so that we can see them perform again!

Profile Picture Christopher, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Learning New Songs, Reception

We had Splash! at our wedding and it was the best decision we made. They were magnificent and people are saying it was the best wedding because of them. They are truly performers! I wish we could book them every year for parties just to be able to dance to their music! Absolutely amazing!! I cant rave enough about them!

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/8/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Reception

I cannot even begin to express how AMAZING Eye 2 Eye and Wilson Stevens were for our October 2017 wedding. We had seen Eye 2 Eye at another wedding two years ago, but still wanted to go through the process of choosing a band. We reached out to Wilson Stevens who informed us of Showcases in our area. Let me tell you ... that was one of the BEST parts of our wedding planning process. We ate dinner and were entertained by all the amazing bands - but ultimately we had to go with our original choice, Eye 2 Eye, because they just blew us away.

From the moment we signed the contract to the night of our wedding, we were treated with such professionalism and respect that we felt as though we were their only clients. Justin and Kaitlyn were amazing to work with and they were always readily available to answer any questions - whether by phone or email.

I was VERY specific on what songs I wanted, what start and finish times I preferred, etc. and they adhered to all of my requests. There was also a very short turnaround time that they had to set up ... however, they did it with ease and never made me feel nervous about being able to get it done on time.

We had the majority of our guests come up to us after our reception and for weeks after telling us how amazing our band was. They MADE the night and it was so special - our whole wedding was on the dance floor!

Thank you a million times over to Wilson Stevens and Eye 2 Eye - you made our wedding a night we will never forget.

Profile Picture Kimberley, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Wilson Stevens and the band, One Step Ahead, made our wedding night an absolute blast! Working with Justin and Cheryl in the planning and booking process was seamless for both our band and our uplighting package -- they were responsive, transparent, open to any question or crazy request, and friendly.

One Step Ahead with Dave LeBleu were truly fantastic -- they were flexible with adding in dancing time before we sat for dinner, working in certain songs that made the night extra special for our family and us, and kept guests of all ages on the dance floor all night. The band engaged the crowd, kept the energy high, and had a great mix of faster and slower songs so that even our 93 year old grandparents could take a turn on the dance floor. You will not go wrong with Wilson Stevens and One Step Ahead -- highly recommended! Thank you to both for making our night so fun and memorable!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Willing to Travel

We hired Beantown as our wedding band and they were absolutely amazing!! They had our wedding guests on the dance floor all night, barely took breaks, and they were so wonderful to work with. Anita (the absolutely bad-ass drummer who all my guests were obsessed with) was an amazing contact and made all of our requests happen. Would hire them again in a second!

Profile Picture Alison, 9/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

I can not say enough good things about the Wilson Stevens company and our wedding band Protege! The band was incredible. They played one great song after another and had my family dancing the ENTIRE TIME! They even played a few extra songs and went over their time limit which we SO appreciated. No one wanted the night to end. At times I had to glance over at the band to see if they were actually playing because it was so good I thought it might be a track. Top of the line musicians who were fun and full of endless energy. I would recommend this band to anyone and everyone. Thank you so much for making the night so very memorable. -Julie Broschard

Profile Picture Julie, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

The Connection put on a performance of a lifetime at our wedding! There was not a time after they went on that the dance floor was not full of people dancing. They had an amazing song selection and each player/singer was amazing. The party did not stop once the band went on stage. The biggest compliment we got at the wedding was how good the band was! We loved this band and would pick them again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Robert, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

I cannot recommend the band FreeStyle highly enough!!!! This band was amazing and made our wedding day! All of our guests were obsessed with them and could not stop raving about how entertaining and talented they are. The planning process with the band was extremely easy and flexible and they have a great method for identifying exactly what you are looking for. They kept the whole night going smoothly and really facilitated in the flow of events. You are getting more than just a band when you hire FreeStyle you are getting trusted organization of your night so it can be worry free for everyone else! They set the tone for a classy dinner segment and then kept the dance sets going all night as we had asked. Everyone is extremely talented and really able to get the crowd going! Thank you so much FreeStyle!!

Profile Picture Alissa, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Aside from the fact that they were playing at our wedding, and therefore we might seem biased, we can wholeheartedly say that Eye2Eye was the best wedding band we have ever seen perform!!! Even before their performance, the band (through Katlin) was extremely communicative and made sure they had an understanding of the tone we wanted to set for our big day! On the day of our wedding, Jason took the lead in coordinating and confirming the timeline of events and he, Nella and Chauncey all made sure that the night ran smoothly. They kept the party going all night long and not once did we look around and see anyone sitting, which was exactly what we wanted!! Their vocals are incredible and the other musicians are a perfect compliment! Eye2Eye helped make our wedding a truly incredible night for us and one that we will never forget!! All of our guests cannot stop raving about how amazing the band was and we cannot recommend them enough!!! We are forever grateful to each and every one of the members of this amazingly talented group of artists!!!!!

Profile Picture Katina, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Reception, Willing to Travel

We cannot say enough good things about PROTEGE! Rewinding to when we found PROTEGE online - Wilson Stevens and the whole PROTEGE team was extremely responsive, accommodating and flexible. We started with hiring them for the reception and added on services over the months leading up to our wedding. We had the absolute best time every second of the day. We were lucky enough for some of their band to join us for the ceremony and cocktail hour as well. They played instrumental versions of some of our favorite songs that made for special touches during the procession and recession. During the cocktail hour they played a great variety of instrumental music that set a relaxed mood for the afternoon. Then from the second that we did the wedding party entrance, with Leah giving a great introduction, all the way through to the end of the night, PROTEGE kept every single guest on the dance floor. They had a wide range of songs, playing what we selected and playing to the crowds energy. At points of the night, we couldn't tell if our wedding guests were feeding off of PROTEGE's energy or if PROTEGE was feeding off of the wedding guests' energy - it was seamless and immersive. We wish we could relive this experience every weekend. Wilson Stevens and PROTEGE was flexible even down to the final hours leading up to the wedding. When we arrived at our wedding venue the weekend of, we found out that we had the space for an additional half hour beyond what we had initially contracted the band for. We worked with Katlin and Cheryl to coordinate having one of the band members DJ for the last half hour of our reception so that we could continue the party right down to the last minute. I'm not sure that a single guest ate the cake because everyone was too busy dancing all night. I cannot recommend PROTEGE and Wilson Stevens more!!

Profile Picture Lori, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Beantown was absolutely incredible. They demand a high price point and yet, I would have paid double. I work in entertainment and these guys are on par with the top musicians in my industry. Seriously the best.

Profile Picture Mike, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We could not have asked for a more perfect band at our wedding! We hired Protege and I highly recommend them to anyone! They had all of our guests on the dance floor before anyone had even sat for their first course. They are able to read the crowd but also play the songs you had requested. They are very professional and know what they are doing! We loved working with them!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

We loved everything about The Hub - and so did all of our guests! The first thing people bring up about our wedding is how amazing our band was. We wanted everyone on the dance floor all night and that is exactly what we got. They learned our first dance song and our last dance song and I wish I could listen to their versions over and over again. Could not be happier with our decision to use The Hub for our wedding. 10/10!

Profile Picture Tia, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Radiance just played our wedding in Newport, RI and they made the day! All of our guests could not stop dancing and raving about the day! We absolutely love Radiance and cannot wait to book them for our next party!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Signature was the absolute best!!! They were on top of everything and so entertaining. I saw friends and family members dancing whom I have never seen dance in my life. 3 weeks later and people are still telling us how amazing they were. My mom has been driving me crazy all year griping that we paid so much for a band (before the wedding), but she is eating her words now and even talking about getting them again when my sister gets married. It's great when you can say "I told you so!"

Profile Picture Allison, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Classy group with amazing talent. Our wedding guests were 90% twenty/thirty somethings and they never left the dance floor. The music choices were tasteful and fun. Not just oldies and not new pop stuff. An incredible mix and very professionally done. Everyone loved the dancing and the band kept the party going. They have terrific harmony and seem to like to work together which makes the for a lot of sound from 8 pieces.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

When my husband and I started to plan our wedding in Vermont, his parents insisted we hire Beantown. We heard rave reviews from multiple friends, family and coworkers and we knew they had to be part of our wedding – music and dancing is just too important at a wedding to mess around! We actually had a Friday wedding just to book them – they book up very quickly for Saturday nights. I worked with Anita leading up to our day and she was amazing – organized, helpful and offered great ideas while understanding exactly what we wanted. Now… the wedding… Beantown was everything we could have imagined and more. It’s been almost 2 months since we were married and we still have guests raving about them. EVERYONE was on the dance floor the entire night! Beantown really got all guests, of all ages, dancing! Anita and the band even surprised us for our last dance and played a song that was special to us, as she knew we considered it for our first dance! They also learned 3 songs for our first dance and parent dances. Simply put, Beantown in incredible. We can’t wait to see them at a future wedding (as guests!) - THANK YOU BEANTOWN!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Vocals, Willing to Travel

I cannot say enough good words about Freestyle! They were fun, engaging, and knew just the songs to play to get everyone dancing the whole night. Everyone at our wedding raved about them. They could not have been better!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Protege was the best part of my wedding! They played music to get everyone out on the dance floor. The singers were easy to talk to and made everyone feel welcome. At one point everyone was out on the floor. I cannot express how great the band was!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We had Beantown as our band for our wedding on 7/1/17 and we cannot say enough good things about them! Seriously, if there wasn't a character limit on this review I would write for days! Between the initial correspondence from our first inquiries right up until the night before the wedding they were always responsive and did everything to ensure we had THE BEST day! My husband's mother had a special song she found online that she wanted for their first dance and the band learned it specifically for us--incredibly thoughtful! It's been almost a week since our wedding and our guests have not stopped talking about them! They truly brought the house down! We are now talking about the next event we can have just so that we can get them back! Beantown, see you at our five year anniversary! ;)

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews