Wilson Stevens Reviews

422 Reviews for Wilson Stevens

• Deborah

Deborah Suzanne · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Phenomenal!

I absolutely would recommend this band to friends! ...
    "Groovin' You" was a wonderful experience, and provided an unforgettable night for my daughter and her husband's wedding. Not only were they sweet and friendly, but their musicianship was amazing and they kept everyone on their feet, dancing, the whole night - from our oldest family members, right down to the littlest grandchildren, completely entranced by the band!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Wilson Stevens's reply:

Thank you for your glowing recommendation, Deborah! It was our pleasure. Best to you and your family :)

Richard Barbolla · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Beantown Band

Hi Anita,
    I wanted to thank you for a great night, I've been at 3 weddings including ours with your band Beantown playing and I've never seen a dance floor completely full and everyone dancing from start to finish
    I believe that's what makes a great wedding you are all great performers and I would recommend your band to anyone
    Great performance with alot of energy and totally engaged with the audience!!!!!!
    Id like to share this whats the best way to share my review
    Richard Barbolla

Sent on 10/30/2019

Christine Lawson · Married on 02/12/2020

The best night of our life

Hands down, booking this band and working with Justin and his team at Wilson Stevens was not only the best decision we made (besides wanting to marry each other) but it was such a amazing customer centric experience that made it fun, enjoyable, stress free and felt like we were truly being heard and that they cared about what we wanted. The talent and professionalism of Justin was beyond 5 stars. They are so lucky to have him. The amazing sound, energy and fun that the band Clique brought to our wedding left us speechless. We cannot thank them enough and our friends & family are STILL talking about it! Thank you isn't even enough!

Sent on 12/30/2019

David Sass · Married on 12/14/2019

Truly Amazing In Every Way

Radiance was simply perfect. Sal and the players were not only technically excellent, they truly felt part of the celebration. The couple, their families and all our guests had the most amazing time. They didn’t only learn the special requests, they mastered them. Katlin in the office was equally excellent. It was their first NY gig and as the song says, they made it there! We could not recommend them any more highly.

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew T. Dennen · Married on 12/07/2019

Beantown - Best Band Ever

Based on attendance at prior weddings with Beantown as the featured wedding band, we knew that they were a MUST for our wedding. So much so that Beantown's availability in December of 2019 was what we based our wedding date off of. Not only did we use Wilson Stevens for the wedding band but also utilized them for a piano player for our cocktail hour, and their lighting team for the venue. Anita of Wilson Stevens was extremely responsive and helpful with all of our questions, and in dealing with her and her team, we could tell how professional they were and you could feel they wanted to help make our wedding night one to remember. Beantown is a group of 11+ amazing musicians that brought so much energy the entire night. We are two months past the wedding date, and our friends and family are still saying, "it feels like we are at a concert," and "the best wedding band" they've ever heard. Look these guys up. Each member has an extremely impressive background of their own, and so talented. Please, please, please - book Beantown. We can't stress it enough. Still watching the videos taken from that night and just can't believe how amazing they were. Thank you Anita, Tim, Carl & Beantown - you guys are every bit professional, responsive and know how to party. THANK YOU.

Sent on 02/02/2020

Wilson Stevens's reply:

Thank you for all of your kind words, Andrew! Anita and the rest of Beantown had the best time at your wedding. We're thrilled to have been part of it :)
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 11/23/2019

The absolute best wedding band!

We were absolutely blown away with Beantown; they exceeded all of our expectations (and then some). Our guests were absolutely raving about the music. They sounded great, thanks both to their talent and the expert work of the engineering crew. We've been to plenty of weddings with music that is poorly balanced or just too loud (not to mention less talented and less engaging) and the experience is night and day. Our guests who were seated could still carry on a conversation (without sacrificing volume on the dance floor)-not that it mattered, as the vast majority were on the dance floor all night (right until the lights came on). Would highly highly recommend.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Alesandra Lapointe · Married on 11/16/2019

The Connection

Our wedding was truly incredible thanks to ‘The Connection’, they made our wedding unforgettable. The music was top notch and for weeks after people could not stop complimenting how amazing our band was!! The lead singers are amazing and musicians are of superior talent!! Would recommend them time and time again! Wilson Stevens was also a pleasure to deal with and made it very easy to pick the right band for us by going to one of their showcases.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Liz

liz Moody · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing X 100

Eye2Eye just performed at my wedding last weekend and they were nothing short of amazing. I have never heard so many compliments before than I did from all the guests at my wedding raving about the band. They were so personable and had the guests engaged from the minute we walked into the room. I would recommend them over and over to anyone getting married!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Claire

Claire Chazen · Married on 10/26/2019

10/26/19 Wedding

My husband and I both love music, and knew we were going to budget/prioritize for the very very best band we could find! Groovin' You came on a suggestion. They were simply unreal. It was the best party of my entire life, and they were certainly a huge reason why. They are SO SO talented, easy to work with and they brought the house down. I would suggest anyone hire this band, they are all young and so talented and could easily crush a show like the voice, american idol etc!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 10/19/2019

Look no further for your wedding band!

We hired Protege for my wedding band and they were incredible. I am still getting so many compliments about them weeks after my wedding!! They played all of our requested songs, (which sounded so identical to the real singers!) all my guests were dancing the night away and we owe it this amazing band. I can't say enough! They are EVERYTHING!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Alexandra Bartholomew · Married on 10/19/2019

Unbelievable!!!

We had Beantown for our wedding at the Fairmont Copley Plaza in the grand ballroom for our wedding this fall, and I truly cannot put into words how amazing they were!! The dance floor was FULL all night!! Not only did they sound amazing, their stage presence really got out guests ready to dance, they haven't stopped talking about our band since!! Tim, Anita, Cheryl, and the whole Wilson Stevens crew were amazing, helpful, kind, accommodating, responsive, you name it!! I cannot recommend them enough, and I wish we could do it all over again!!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Kara Goodwin · Married on 10/12/2019

Blown away!!

Wish I could give more than 5 stars!! I cannot begin to say how amazing the The Connection was on our wedding day!! As a family who has extremely high expectations for dancing, I can say we were blown away with the band as were all of our guests! We've already gotten several people asking us to share the name for their own events! The electric piano during the ceremony was EXACTLY what I pictured - I had very specific requests and they accommodated all of it!! Katlin and Justin helped us coordinate along the way and they were beyond responsive and eased my nerves going into the day.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Katie

Katie Mangano · Married on 09/29/2019

Rock Stars!!!

Wow, were to even begin!!! The Wilson Stevens Band - Beantown makes you feel like you are front row at a huge concert!!! It was a dream come true. They were incredible; not a single person was sitting down all night. The band really knows how to play to the crowds interests. They even come down into the crowd with the mic and their instruments. This was brave with our wild crowd, but everyone thought it was just so cool! Our guests will be talking about this band for years to come. Beantown makes for a night you will never forget.
    Anita was great to work with on all the planning via email. She was very patient with some of my indecisiveness and made sure everything was just as I liked. The band even learned a new song for us which was just so special to me! Anita even helped us pull off a fun first dance, everything was just perfect.
    This band is worth every penny and then some! They are a must have band for your wedding.

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Derek

Derek Klinka · Married on 09/28/2019

Multiple "Best We've Ever Seen" Comments

We hired Splash! to perform at our wedding this past Saturday and I could not be happier with our decision. The team at Wilson Stevens was super helpful and responsive leading up to the event and the band outperformed any of our highest expectations all evening. We are forever grateful for Jen, Mario and the remainder of the Splash! band members. They absolutely knocked it out of the park.

Sent on 09/30/2019

S Nuge · Married on 09/28/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Organized, professional, high energy, wonderful! Cannot say enough good things about Encore!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Krista

Krista Sullivan · Married on 09/14/2019

Full Dance Floor - Encore

We had Encore play at our wedding and I couldn't recommend them more! They had the dance floor packed all night and Wilson Stevens was such a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding.

At one point during the reception, I was very eager to get the dance floor going and knew we still needed to have the MOH and BM speeches. The band lead came out from his break to help to introduce them so that we could get the party started as soon as their break was done (they only take two, short breaks the entire night). Thank you Encore for going above and beyond to help get the dance floor rocking!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Cosette

Cosette · Married on 09/07/2019

Boston's Hidden Gem is "The Hub"

Amazing. Guests were blown away and are still talking about the Hub's rendition of "Shallow". They was so fun and got people moving. We had a black tie wedding and the band looked polished and professional, but still stylish. There were no cheesy wedding songs, cliché games or anything that would have watered down the experience. Perfect. They even helped to remind me to throw the bouquet. 100% would recommend (and already have)

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible!

Encore was the absolute BEST wedding band! They are all INCREDIBLY talented...they brought all the energy to our reception! They read the crowd and kept everything SO upbeat and fun! Our dance floor was such an incredible party and all ages had the best time! My sister is a great singer and the band welcomed her to perform a song with them which was also such a highlight! I would highly recommend Encore to anyone who wants the dance floor to be packed the entire night! We can't thank them enough for making our wedding so special!!!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Amy Eisenberg · Married on 09/01/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

We hired beantown for our sons wedding this past weekend in Newport Rhode Island. They were absolutely incredible! We couldn’t have asked for anything more. Their voices and their energy level were the best. People have been calling me and telling me that they are the best band that they have ever heard. They had the whole crowd up on the dance floor the entire night. I would highly highly highly recommend them!!! They were A+++++++

Sent on 09/04/2019

Michael T · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Wedding Band

We had the most amazing experience with Wilson Stevens. From the moment we came across their website all the way through the wedding, they were first class all the way. We booked the Hub over a year before the wedding. We were not able to see them perform live because we live in another state; however, their videos online had us sold from the start. One of our main concerns with wedding bands is that you fall in love with the lead singers and then there is a chance that they can leave the band to pursue other career options. This concern was exacerbated by the fact that Wilson Stevens has some of the most talented performers we had seen when looking at wedding bands. However, any concerns we had were handled promptly by one of owners as he was always available to make sure we were satisfied. He wanted to ensure that the day went exactly as we envisioned and he went above and beyond to do so. The day of the wedding was perfect. Wilson Stevens provided the sound system for the ceremony, which I highly suggest if you are having an outdoor wedding. They seamlessly coordinated with our videographer to make sure they had access to the soundboard. The band members themselves were amazing. They were at our venue early to set up and let my wife and I practice our first dance prior to guests entering the reception room. They made sure to have the correct pronunciations for introductions and did an amazing job getting the crowd ready for the introduction of our wedding party. They seamlessly flowed into our choreographed first dance song and made sure that everything was timed perfectly. My family and friends cannot stop raving out how wonderful they were. They made sure that the dance floor was packed the entire night. Some of the singers even came out and performed on the dance floor; everyone had a blast. Our wedding was over a month ago and people are still raving about our band. We cannot thank Wilson Stevens enough for such a great experience. The entertainment for a wedding is one of the most important decisions a couple will make; and I assure that you will not be disappointed if you choose Wilson Stevens.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Micho

Micho · Married on 08/17/2019

Signature Delivered!

We're six weeks out from our wedding and our family and guests have not stopped talking about how incredible our band was. Signature absolutely delivered an incredible performance and we had the time of our lives dancing the night away. Really - there were so many people dancing before dinner was served the banquet manager had to delay dinner service! The band did a fantastic job reading the crowd and thoughtfully included our preferences. It was evident throughout the entire evening that every band member is a true professional.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa Pinto Doyle · Married on 08/10/2019

Best vibe ever

If you are debating whether or not to use Splash - USE THEM!! They had everyone at the wedding up and dancing. They created the best vibe and we did not want their performance to end. They completely made the wedding and engaged with all of our guests. Everyone keeps raving about how amazing they were. Not only can they sing they have amazing dance moves!!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Rebecca · Married on 08/03/2019

Considerate, professional, and AMAZING performers!

We listened to a showcase by Wilson Stevens and were blown away by the talent of ALL the company's bands including the band that we chose. Justin from Wilson Stevens has been such a pleasure to work with - he's kind, extremely responsive, and professional. He always offered us the best advice and put our wedding wishes first before anything else. He even went out of his way to contact some of our other vendors to make sure that everything would go smoothly on the day. We have nothing but amazing things to say about our experience - highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Debra Felder · Married on 08/03/2019

Wilson Stevens-the band Splash

I can’t say enough about Splash. Everyone from 18-80 years old said they were the best band ever!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Chris

Chris · Married on 08/03/2019

Eye 2 Eye & Wilson Stevens were terrific

Wilson Stevens is great. Easy to work with, extremely flexible. The band that we chose, Eye 2 Eye was OFF the charts FANTASTIC !! We simply could not have had a better party/wedding band. Jason (the band leader) was terrific to work with and the band was a class act. Most importantly the choice of music, the pace, the vocals, horns and generally their whole vibe made it an absolutely great party.

Wilson Stevens also did lighting and a quartet for the ceremony and cocktail hour. All of their musicians are fantastic.

We really can't say enough about Eye2Eye, though. We had a dancing crowd and everyone raved about them ! They made the party a and all of our guests thought that the party was one of the best that they have been to.

Sent on 08/07/2019