Willows Event Center Reviews

4 Reviews for Willows Event Center

• Allison

Allison T. · Married on 02/01/2020

Best day ever!

Jen and the staff at the Willows were there for our every need. Our wedding, in February 2020, was one of their first weddings and they truly did not miss a beat. I can’t wait to watch them grow and use them for future events. The best in Beaver County!

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Jordon

Jordon P. · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful Venue

We had a fantastic wedding reception at the Willows Event Center. Everything went exactly as planned. The food is great and the atmosphere is fantastic. People have not stopped talking about how beautiful our wedding was and how great of a time they had. Jen and the staff were instrumental in making sure every thing was correct down to the last detail. They never made me feel like I was bothering them with any requests (and we sent a million emails and had plenty of phone calls). We couldn't be happier about our experience. Thank you to the team at Willows Event Center! I would not hesitate to recommend this venue. Far superior to any other offering in Beaver County.

Sent on 09/24/2020

Matt M. · Married on 06/29/2019

Best wedding wver

My wife and I had the most perfect wedding... from the owner to the staff everything was executed perfectly... this is the most beautiful wedding venue in the entire tri state area... anyone who books an event will be completely happy and it will make your special day one that everyone will talk about for years

Sent on 09/24/2020

Jennifer M. · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Wedding Venue! 5- Star!

The Willows Event Center is a one of a kind, state of the art facility, and an absolutely gorgeous venue for a wedding! It really is every bride’s dream venue! The management team, chef and the entire staff worked with me on every single detail of my big day, and brought my vision to life!

The Willows has a space and bar area for cocktail hour downstairs, two grand staircases leading up to the main ballroom area, balconies inside and out with great views, and is the brightest and cleanest facility around. There are fireplaces and stunning Swarovski chandeliers throughout the venue. There are numerous hotel rooms on the property for guests to stay at and enough room and parking for 300+ guests. The Willows has spared no expense, and this event center is truly one of a kind.

My wedding was everything I had dreamed of and more, and I would highly recommend this facility to anyone! Thank you to everyone at The Willows who made my big day so perfect!

Sent on 09/26/2020