Willow Tree Films Reviews

59 | Watertown, MA

59 Reviews for Willow Tree Films

Betty Ann · Married on 09/06/2014

Greg and Olivia are absolutely incredible, professional, creative, and amazing! Everyone loves the highlight video - Willow Tree really captured the day perfectly and you can see through their film how much my son and his new bride are in love. It moves people who don't even know them to tears when watching it.

In helping my son and daughter-in-law select a videographer, I watched at least 40 - 50 highlight films of different companies - Willow Tree's were the best. An added bonus is that Willow Tree uses a drone, with which they take aerial shots. All I can say about that is - - - WOW! They really add something special to the film.

We are so blessed to have found Greg and Olivia, and so happy they were available for my son's wedding day. I am looking forward to seeing the longer video, and know that both will be treasured by all of our family forever.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Brian · Married on 09/06/2014

Greg and Olivia were awesome! Not only are they great at what they do but they helped out so much at my wedding. They are so genuine and you can tell how they love what they do. I recommend them to everyone I come across. I'm sure a lot of people are debating what my wife and I were regarding Willow Tree and videographers in general.... Are they worth the money. And let me tell you, it most certainly is! Without a doubt!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/30/2014

Greg and Olivia Fisher are the amazing husband and wife duo that is Willow Tree films. We had the privilege of hiring them to film our wedding in August! Greg's work provides a real organic look to your wedding day. He captures it in a style that feels natural and as if your there while also having a great cinematic touch. We loved working with the couple prior to and the day of the wedding. With Greg there I had a sense of calmness knowing that he was capturing every moment! With Willow Tree film packages you get great videos at an affordable rate; his work is completely worth the cost. Greg and Olivia are dedicated, passionate and easy going professionals. I could not recommend anyone higher than Willow Tree Films to capture your wedding.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Laura · Married on 08/23/2014

Greg and Olivia were a great team and so easy to work with. They took the time to meet with my husband and I before our wedding day and were extremely flexible at the wedding itself. The final product was beautiful and they did a great job of being discreet and not distracting while gathering their footage. They worked very hard to meet the deadline for the film and we were so delighted when we received it. Quality work from a quality team.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/16/2014

If we could rate Willow Tree Films / Greg & Olivia 10 stars, we would.

It was truly a gift to be able to have them a part of our wedding day, capturing the most special moments on film. What we received in return was the most beautiful video that is priceless footage to us. They captured what I could only hope to have in my memory, let alone on film to view over and over. To see each of our parents dancing and celebrating, have our vows, hear speeches, sweet glances between bride & groom and see the beauty of the day -- it is more meaningful than I could even put into words and we can't thank them enough for everything. Not only was the service we received superior, but the support, sensitivity and happiness they shared with us on such a special occasion, truly first rate. Book Willow Tree Films and don't look back!

Love love LOVE

Sent on 11/28/2014

Angela · Married on 08/09/2014

Adam and I truly wanted to invest in capturing our memories on the big day and to us, that was the most important item on our “wedding list.” We wanted to be able to watch one of the best days of our lives over and over again. Our plan was to have an outdoor wedding in my backyard, where I grew up. The nostalgia itself lends itself to say that our day was going to have tremendous meaning. Being a perfectionist, Type A, and obsessed with detail, I called Greg and asked him questions from A-Z about every little thing. I still remember the notepad of questions I had. He answered all of them and although I was skeptical of how wiring, microphones, and the whole logistics of the day would work in my backyard, I could tell that he knew what he was doing.
    We were doing first look photos on my grandfather’s farm, located on an old country road and there were several ways to get there from the hotel but if you don’t know what county route 24 means or the real name of a back road that my family always called another name, explaining was difficult to do. Where we got married is in the middle of nowhere, most GPS and phones go in and out of service, or choose not to work at all. With that being said, I remember getting my makeup done, on the big day, and stressing if Greg and Olivia were going to be able to find my grandfather’s farm with the limited directions I gave. I remember Greg texting me saying…” don’t worry we will find it and be waiting for you”. When people you barely know can confirm that everything will run smoothly, it’s one of the best feelings in the world.
    Greg and Olivia captured every single moment of our day. We received a video, raw footage, and DVD’s to share with family that we will be watching when we are 80. Anyone who is doubting hiring these two is out of their minds. The moments they capture are moments you forgot existed. We can’t say enough good about them. We wish we had pocket size Olivia and Greg’s to capture every special moment in our lives.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Matthew · Married on 07/19/2014

My wife and I received the services of Willow Tree Films as a gift and we could not be happier with the work done by Greg and Olivia. When we put together our wedding plans, a videography was not in the budget and after working with Greg and Olivia and seeing the results of their amazing work, we are truly blessed to receive such an amazing gift. If you are worried about the cost associated with this service, I strongly recommend that you find other areas to save some money so that you can book with Willow Tree. The highlight film perfectly captures the emotion of our wedding day and the additional videos of the ceremony and reception were a very pleasant surprise. We will cherish these videos for years to come!

Greg and Olivia worked together professionally with our photographer in a professional manner so that both parties could get all of the shots that they needed.

You will not be disappointed if you book Willow Tree Films to film your special day.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Courtney · Married on 07/05/2014

We somehow stumbled across Willow Tree Films online and immediately fell in love with them after watching just one video. Both my husband and I met with Greg to hear the story of Willow Tree and witness their individuality in person. We were so impressed by Greg’s passion for originality, dedication to his clients, and pursuit for perfection. We couldn’t choose anyone else.

Soon after, we asked if could tweak our package to create a save-the-date video in lieu of invites. Greg accepted our request without hesitation and happily collaborated with us in the months to follow. Both he and Olivia were beyond flexible as we coordinated schedules, and we were finally able to make it happen on the perfect Fall day. Upon arrival, we were shocked to find Greg with a broken arm, but that obviously didn’t stop him. He made it clear that he was committed to us and to every single second of our day. Both he and Olivia, who we met for the first time and who confidently and effortlessly stepped in for Greg as needed, followed us around for 4+ hours to create a fun and memorable video that would not only tell our story, but get our guests excited for our wedding. The video completely surpassed our expectations and helped to set the tone for our big day. Within one hour of sending, we received texts, calls, and emails from nearly half of our guests, all of whom raved about the quality, creativity, and beauty of the film (http://vimeo.com/78229826)

Greg and Olivia have an impeccable ability to capture the most important elements of your journey in a way that is so raw and pure, and yet so unique and captivating. What may feel like a few trivial seconds in the actual moment will inevitably be transformed into unexpected nostalgia and sheer bliss on film after Greg and Olivia work their magic! It was such a privilege having Willow Tree as our videographers and we feel so lucky to know them. Like our save-the-date video, we are certain that our wedding video will not disappoint!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Jenna · Married on 07/03/2014

When we first started planning our wedding, having a videographer was not the top of our priorities. My fiancé just happened to have an old friend from High School who made a career out of capturing these special kinds of events. He told me to look up Willow Tree Films and see what I think. As soon as we watched one of their videos we fell in love. Greg and Olivia do amazing work and we could instantly see their passion and ingenuity. We compared them to a few other videographers in the area and just kept coming back to them. We decided to book them right away and thank God we did because they book up fast.
    We couldn’t wait for them to capture our big day. We had them for most of the day and it was well worth it. When we received our trailer we were truly amazed of how talented Greg and Olivia are and we could not wait to see our feature film. Our feature film was so good it gives us chills every time we watch it. It helps us relive our special day every time we watch the video and brings us back to the best day of our lives.
    We STRONGLY RECOMMEND Willow Tree Films to every future bride and groom. Having a great videographer was probably the best decision we made and should have been our number one priority all along. Greg and Olivia are so easy to work with, caring, passionate, and creative, we hope every engaged couple uses them for their video! Thank you Willow Tree Films!!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Willow Tree Films captured our wedding beautifully and we loved, loved, loved working with Greg and Olivia! Both of them were such a delight to work with, and they were extremely sensitive to religious practices, family dynamics, and working well with other wedding vendors we used! Planning with Greg and Olivia was such a breeze -- they were easy to correspond with, easy to communicate and approach, and we spent an hour + FaceTiming with Greg before our wedding to iron out last minute details. Our wedding film is absolutely perfect and we love it so much -- they did a phenomenal job, and they were an absolutely wonderful addition to our wedding team!

Sent on 11/02/2014

veronica · Married on 06/21/2014

​​
    Greg and Olivia are a power couple. Our wedding video is incredibly beautiful!
    We weren't considering doing cinematography until we saw the work that
    Willow Tree does and we started to communicate with Greg, who was very
    responsive and willing to answer all the questions I had. After this
    process and seeing all their amazing work it was really a no brainer.
    If you are on the fence about cinematography, I recommend you do it
    and do it with them. After the wedding hype has passed, and all the
    little memories and details start to fade away you will receive a
    beautiful, artistic and professional recollection of the best day of
    your life ... It really is priceless.
    We enjoyed watching/crying our highlight video and sharing it with
    friends and family and they get to relive it all as well. Greg and
    Olivia are so talented as they were able to put it all together in a
    cohesive and beautiful way, with a lot of attention to details and
    with beautiful music that goes perfectly with the scenes!
    Somehow they captured all the love, the tears, the laughs, the energy.
    Greg is focused and attentive to the moments and what needs to get
    done. Olivia is the perfect partner to him, as she is lively and sweet
    and has a great artistic eye.The two of them together made my husband
    and I feel comfortable and reassured. And now that we see the final
    product we are confident we made the right decision, these guys know
    what they are doing it and they do it with love!

Thank you Greg and Olivia! Max and I wish you a beautiful future for
    your business and your family. We hope you continue making beauty and
    capture all the love there is in this world!

Sent on 10/17/2014

I am so thankful that they were a part of our day! On the business side of things, Greg was nothing but flexible being that I was across the country and planning. With each change of plans he was supportive and easy going. Not only was he extremely easy to work with leading up to the day, but him and Olivia made the day-of so awesome! They are wonderful people and so easy to get along with- shooting film with them and spending that time together was just FUN! It meant a lot to me that I was able to just let go and not be concerned with this aspect, as I was able to trust them and their expertise! I couldn't have imagined sharing this day with any other video team.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Kristina · Married on 11/30/2013

We loved every second of this crew following us around - so much so because we barely noticed they were there. They laughed with our friends and family and got all the 'shots' we wanted included at our wedding. So happy with our choice and can't wait to see the final product!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Rachael · Married on 11/23/2013

It is embarrassing that it has taken me so many months to write a review about our AMAZING video from Willow Tree Films. I never thought that I'd love anything more from our wedding day than I love our wedding video. Photos do an OK job at helping us to remember the day, but there is nothing quite like sitting down to a highlights video created by Greg. I cried, I laughed; it made me want to go back to my wedding day over and over again. From the moment we contracted with Willow Tree Films, I felt like I knew Greg & Olivia forever. My hectic schedule made it difficult to meet Greg in person prior to the wedding, so we chatted via facetime to allow him to get to know us better. When we finally met in person on our wedding day it was like we were old friends who knew each other for years. Every single person who watches our wedding video comments that it is one of the best videos they have ever seen from a wedding. Such high quality and the way that Greg captures some of the best memories and puts them into a highlight video is truly an art. I highly recommend Willow Tree Films! And if you are like me and thought "why do I need a video, we'll have pictures...isn't that enough?" You are WRONG. Having a high quality videographer at our wedding is hands down one of the best decisions we made. Sure your uncle Joe might think he does a great job with his iphone at capturing the best man speech but trust me...once you see the video Willow Tree Films puts together for you, you will quickly realize that nothing compares to what they are capable of.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/08/2013

Last fall we had the absolute fortune of Willow Tree Films capturing our wedding day. I say fortune because our experience with their team and our wedding video is absolutely invaluable. I know that many couples decide not to hire a videographer, but hiring Greg and Olivia was one of the smartest decisions we made for our wedding day. They were present from the moment we made contact with them, even helping us find the location for our First Look and wedding party pictures.

Having them there through out the day was an absolute blessing. Both Olivia and Greg were so energetic and positive presences over the course of the day; I honestly credit them with helping me stay relaxed and calm enough to actually enjoy all the excitement that was going on. They fit in effortlessly with our family and friends and worked in tandem with our photographers who they had only met on the day of the wedding. The professionalism and care they brought to all aspects of capturing our First Look, ceremony, and reception exceeded our expectations. As is the case with most weddings, our schedule got to be a little off once dinner started, resulting in our cake cutting and bouquet/garter tosses to be later than we had planned. Greg and Olivia stayed on their own accord in order to capture these moments for us without any hesitation which I believe shows how committed they are to the couples that they work with.

Our wedding trailer and video are absolutely gorgeous! All of our family and friends have complimented their work with our wedding endlessly. They made our wedding day look magical. Our married friends and family wish that they could have the quality of work that Willow Tree Films brought to our wedding day or are planning on hiring them in the future. We hope that you too will be hiring them soon!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Nicolette · Married on 09/21/2013

I could not have asked for a more perfect pair to have on our wedding day. Greg and Olivia made us feel so comfortable, from the start. We shot a "love story" toward the beginning of our engagement, and even when we thought we felt silly in front of the camera, the outcome was so incredibly cute that I must've watched our video at least 100 times.

Throughout the wedding planning process, they were to caring, reassuring, and attentive. This is also to be said for our wedding day. When our photographer showed up over an hour late, Greg and Olivia captured every little detail of us getting ready - making sure to get extra shots of hair and makeup, and my husband and his groomsmen goofing off :) They were very comforting when I felt stressed out about the situation and made the day a breeze.

There is also something to be said about their professionalism: Greg was scheduled to have surgery on his arm a short time before our wedding. He showed up n a cast and in an extremely positive mood. During the wedding day, He and Olivia captured everything so flawlessly - and I barely noticed they were there! ...which is kind of a shame because they're a blast to hang out with!

Our wedding video was more than I could have asked for. Every shot was gorgeous and so professionally done. We still keep in touch with them, even a year later! They are, by far, the best in the biz. Any bride would be lucky to have them on their wedding day.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Diana · Married on 08/31/2013

Honestly, videography was near the bottom of my list of priorities when my husband and I first started planning our wedding. However, that all changed once I saw a Willow Tree film. It means a lot when you can watch a film about a couple that you don’t even know and feel moved by it. That is the magic of Willow Tree Films. Each film is crafted with so much attention to detail that it makes you feel like you were there in the moment. What makes Willow Tree even better is the dynamic team behind it. Greg and Olivia are two of the most creative, thoughtful, and genuine people you will ever meet. They are passionate about what they do, and they are so good at it!
    We got to know Greg and Olivia when they spent a day with us filming our love story. They made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and were just so fun to be around! When we played our love story video at our reception, our guests were in awe. Although we have not seen our wedding video yet, we know it will be nothing short of spectacular. I have full confidence in saying that Willow Tree was the best investment we made for our wedding. If you are even considering booking with Willow Tree, trust me, DO IT!

Sent on 12/21/2013

Caitlyn · Married on 07/27/2013

When we first started planning our wedding I was completely against the idea of wedding videography. I had the idea in my head of a boring from start to finish home video type of result, which I thought was a waste of money. That is until our Photgrapher Lauren Fair announced they were working with Willow Tree Films. I watched a number of videos and cried at probably all of them. And these were all people I never met in my life but the video was just so moving! That truly takes talent to be able to create such a beautiful work of art that anyone would fall in love with even if you've never met them. They have completely changed my opinion of wedding videos.
    The day of our wedding Greg & Olivia were so fun and easy to work with. Between them and our photographer they made our day so easy, never once had to worry about whether they got the footage we wanted. Not to mention they were almost unnoticable yet the video was so amazing.
    Our video was just as beautiful and moving as the others we saw before it. We both cried the first time we watched it and actually still cry everytime after. We have had so many wonderful comments from friends and family about how beautiful it turned out. Greg & Olivia were able to give us all the pieces of our story that our photographer physically couldn't. Every word that was said, the live emotion that each moment brought. It's a stunning pairing to our photos it really brings you back to that day and how happy we felt.
    Your wedding day is a complete whirlwind, that is over in a blink of an eye. So to be able to relive it and hear the words that were so easily forgotten because the day goes by so fast is such a blessing.
    Willow Tree Films brings new life to the tired old idea of a wedding video, they are true artists that are incredibly talented. It was well worth the investment made and we highly recommend them, even to those who are skeptical of wedding videos, their work will change your mind!!

Sent on 01/04/2014

Sue · Married on 06/29/2013

My daughter initially didn't want a videographer for her wedding, but as the day approached she changed her mind. Willow Tree Films was recommended to her by her photographers and fortunately they had her date open due to a cancellation. I agreed to this additional expense for my daughter but later realized how happy I was to have booked them because the day was such a whirlwind and I felt like I missed so much. Greg and Olivia were awesome to work with. They arrived at the house on time and blended into the background so we barely realized we were being filmed. They were everywhere at the wedding and reception, but never in the way. They quietly went about capturing all the highlights of the day and more and put together the most awesome feature film that perfectly captured my daughter's wedding. I truly am in awe of Greg's ability to take all the pieces of the wedding day and blend them into a beautiful story. My daughter and I have watched this video over and over and never get tired of it. It is just perfect! When the final product arrived, it was packaged so beautifully that I waited for my daughter to come over to open it so she could see how nice it looked. We both took pictures of the hard drive and the box it came in both with the Willow Tree Films logo on them. The flash drive was also cute and Greg had included several DVD's that we were not expecting. It is wonderful to have the full ceremony, the feature film and a receptions highlights film. In addition we purchased all the raw footage and I've been enjoying reliving so much of the wedding day through these videos. Seeing all the raw footage makes me even more in awe of the feature film when I see how much Greg had to choose from for every little bit of the final film he put together. I would recommend Greg and Olivia to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding. They are the nicest people and will put together a wedding video that you and your family and friends will all rave about!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Hannah · Married on 06/08/2013

When we got engaged, we didn't think we could afford a videographer and we didn't think it was necessary. However, for months we would see Willow Tree Films come out with new amazing films and we fell in love with every single one.

It got to the point where their product was too good to pass up. We not only wanted Willow Tree, but we felt like we needed them to be at our wedding. Although it was only about 3 months before the big day, we contacted Greg in hopes that there was an opening. Within minutes, he contacted us and we knew it was a perfect fit. Greg was extremely friendly and open-minded from the beginning. He outlined every detail of each package and seemed to really care about the couples.

After seeing the highlight film and the full footage, it was easily the best decision we made with the wedding. A friend of ours who works in media and video said that our highlight film was the best he's ever seen. From the perfect song, to the amazing editing skills shown, Greg knocked it out of the park. During the wedding we didn't even know Greg was there filming! He was able to capture amazing shots without disrupting the day. If you have the chance to use Willow Tree, I strongly encourage you do to so.

Even after the wedding, he would keep us updated via phone calls and texts on how the film was turning out. He even called one day to apologize because he had broken his arm and his editing wasn't going as fast as planned. Despite the broken arm, he edited over the next 3 or 4 days and completed our highlight film on schedule.

Overall, we have no complaints and are so glad we decided to work with Willow Tree Films. Greg is talented, friendly, and conscientious.

Sent on 01/14/2014

I have yet to see the video, but I am sure it's going to be amazing. Greg was a pleasure to work with and he's previous work that I have viewed is all beautiful.

Sent on 06/27/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2013

After witnessing (quite frankly) awful cinematographers at both of my older sisters' weddings, I was determined to choose a talented, flexible, kind videographer who would capture not only every moment of my wedding, but would also reflect the personality of me, my husband, and the atmosphere of our small-town Pennsylvania wedding at my daddy's restored barn. Unlike many folks, photography and cinematography were highest on my list of wedding must-haves; trust me, a wedding film and pictures will be your only tangible memories of the most important day of your life, so you want these! And you want them well done.

And how well they were done! Greg and Olivia are positively lovely, not only in the fact that their work is beautiful and timeless, but also that they were so thorough (they literally caught every one of our special moments on film), sweet, proactive, and kind. If you're thinking "What does kind have to do with anything?" let me tell you, your cinematographers and photographers will be with you more than anyone else on your wedding day; you WANT to like them. So not only was it a huge blessing to find that they radiated talent, but that they also treated us like good friends, like kindred spirits. We genuinely felt that they celebrated and took joy in our wedding alongside our family and friends.

Our highlight film made us cry like babies, and we actually had OTHER wedding cinematographers who viewed it ask us about Willow Tree and admire their work! Our full-length wedding video was perfect, literally without a flaw in sound, visuals, or anything. They included an extra DVD for one set of our parents for free. Moreover, they are extremely timely. I have spoken to many brides who have waited a year or longer to receive their video; we had ours sent to us in just a few months.

I can wholeheartedly say that hiring Willow Tree Films was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Make it your best decision, too!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 05/31/2013

The Willow Tree (Greg) was the only Videographer we have actually spoken to. We started with email communication and I could tell from his responses, that he was someone we could work with. He was responsive and he was willing to work with our budget and our needs.

He was very willing to come to our area due to our chaotic schedule at the time, so he drove all the way to Philadelphia to meet up with us. Finally, we got to meet him and we knew then that it was a good match. He was respectful, gracious and totally laid back…just what we were looking for.

Working with Greg and Olivia on our wedding day, was truly a pleasure. They were on time and totally on point in filming all the key moments prior to the wedding. It was an awesome and chaotic day for us, as family and friends were all around yet, they managed to stay low key and blended in. They were respectful to everyone and had a very friendly and positive attitude. Olivia even went above and beyond and got me bottled water when she knew I needed it...and I really appreciated that. ☺

Overall, we are very pleased that we decided to work with Willow Tree Films. Everyone loved praised our feature film. We loved our final DVD with the full clip of the ceremony, the feature film and all the highlights. I must also acknowledge the “very cool” packaging of the DVD’s. It's the little details that matter. :)

So, mark our words…Greg and Olivia are truly the Dynamic Duo and we highly recommend them!

-From a highly satisfied - and happily married couple! :)

Sent on 11/20/2013

Jill · Married on 05/26/2013

After seeing what a great job Greg and Olivia did at a friend's wedding, I knew that they were awesome, creative people who produced a great product. But when we were deciding on how to spend our OWN wedding budget, it was a very tough decision to spring for a videographer. Once we decided to give Greg a call, however, I knew that working with Willow Tree Films was something I valued enough to add to our budget. From that initial call through the actual wedding day, Willow Tree Films was thoughtful, conscientious, responsible and dedicated to producing a creative video that reflected everything we wanted in our wedding experience. As someone who really doesn't like being in the spotlight, I was hesitant to have an "entourage" throughout the wedding day, but Greg and Olivia made me feel so comfortable that I enjoyed having them by our side. Choosing Willow Tree Films for our video was a rewarding decision that I would encourage any wedding planners to make!

Sent on 12/26/2013

Kristina · Married on 05/24/2013

Greg and Olivia were recommended to us by a friend, and they lived up to their reputation. They were very professional and easy to work with leading up to the wedding, during the wedding, and after the wedding. The highlight film wowed everyone we showed it to, and Greg and Olivia did a great job of capturing the day. They were very responsive and reasonable when it came to delivering the finished product in a timely fashion.

The videographer was one of the "nice-to-haves" in our wedding planning, and we almost went without it. Looking back, we definitely made the right choice by hiring Willow Tree Films.

Sent on 12/29/2013