Willow Haven Event Center Reviews

6 | Wooster, OH

6 Reviews for Willow Haven Event Center

Ashley Simmons · Married on 09/25/2020

As a maid of honor & soon to be bride

Through covid bride struggles. As a maid of honor, Duane and kitty are amazing. The venue is beyond gorgeous, and this couple is SO proud of the job they have done! You see these two out and about the WHOLE time tending to the guest, servicing the bride and groom non stop to make their day special and beautiful! It's a personal experience for sure! As a maid of honor I was so happy to see the day to so smooth for my cousin and best friend. I. 26 short days I will get to be the bride at the same place and we are so excited. This venue staff becomes your best friend through the process ❤️

Sent on 08/30/2020

Willow Haven Event Center's reply:

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! We truly love what we do and wedding day is our fun day to share with you. Our staff is fantastic and we certainly couldn’t provide our level of service without great people behind us! Next month we get to celebrate with your family again! YES!!❤️ Thank you Ashley!

Carley · Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely perfect!

My wedding was on 9/19/20 at Willow Haven. It is worth every penny! Duane and Kitty are amazing people and business owners. They go above and beyond and so many things are included when you rent this venue. You don’t have to worry about renting certain linens colors, dishes, silverware, glassware, certain staff, and most importantly, clean up! You can pick your stuff up the next day if you have to as well. They thought of all the little stressors for the day of and they take care of it all.

The venue itself is just perfectly set up and absolutely beautiful! I was fortunate enough to have a beautiful outdoor ceremony. They have a new outdoor wooded area with a massive arbor. So after the ceremony you’re able to move right into the basement for cocktail hour. You don’t have to worry about changing table settings because the upstairs was already ready for the reception.

My photos turned out stunning! You can take a photo anywhere on the property and they turned out amazing! I myself love nature photos so going down by the lake and into the woods Is highly recommended!

So I just want to say thanks to Duane and Kitty for making our day truly perfect!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Stacy Simmons · Married on 08/29/2020

Wedding of our dreams

My husband and I got married at Willow Haven 8/29/20. Words cannot express how amazing the venue, owners and staff are. They handled every detail of our special day and we could not have asked for more. I remember when we were looking for venues, as soon as we walked into Willow Haven we knew that was our venue and I couldn't imagine getting married any where else. Our guests had a blast and they all thought the venue was perfect. Duane and Kitty you guys go above and beyond for your Brides and Grooms and we could never thank you enough for making our wedding day perfect

Sent on 09/09/2020

Willow Haven Event Center's reply:

What a pleasure it was to host you and your families for the biggest day of your life! It was so good to make new friends and share the love and joy with you both. Thank you for your kind words and expressions of thankfulness - it means the world to us and our staff. We are really looking forward to seeing you again soon!
  • Megan

Megan Schwartz · Married on 07/25/2020

Simply stunning venue with over and above service.

My son and daughter-in-law were married here and from the day it was booked until the end of the wedding we received exceptional service. This place is truly a hidden gem. The setting is spectacular for photos. So many options. The service both before and after the wedding date were unmatched. Duane and Kitty make it so easy to enjoy the entire process by making it as stress free as possible. Not a single worry on the day of as I knew everything would be handled. Any questions or concerns were addressed immediately. No hesitations...this place is amazing.

Sent on 07/29/2020

Willow Haven Event Center's reply:

Thank you Megan! What a beautiful day and good time we had with you and the family and your new family! We truly love spoiling our couples! Thank you for your kind words and always being willing to pitch in - even when we just wanted you to relax! You and Paul take care!
  • Samantha

Samantha Rahnema · Married on 07/11/2020

Kitty and Duane are amazing!

Everything was so perfect! The barn and the property (as well as the stories behind them) are beautiful! Kitty and Duane try to keep as much as they can included and they allow for a lot of flexibility on things that they can't provide. I can't sing this place enough praises!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Willow Haven Event Center's reply:

What an honor to host a couple who are so kind hearted. Thank you for choosing us - we never take our moments with our newlyweds lightly - thank you for your kind words!
  • Katherine

Katherine Miller · Married on 06/09/2020

Perfect Day, Perfect Venue

My husband and I had our wedding and reception at Willow Haven on September 6. I barely know where to begin when writing about how amazing our experience was! From coordinating our original April date, to then pivoting to a September date, working with Kitty and Duane was a dream. They were incredibly responsive to all emails, texts, and calls leading up to the main day. Can we serve coffee at the reception? Yes, and they even set up a coffee bar area for our guests. Can we bring champagne to serve? Yes, and they served everything out right on time. Can you do the announcements for our reception and play the music we need? Yes, and they were so amazing at it! They wrote up a drink menu for our guests and helped our live music get setup without an issue. With everything they include in their package, it was SO worth it. I cannot imagine trying to coordinate linens, chairs, and flatware, and decorations by myself. My Hair and Makeup said it was one of the nicest venues they have ever gotten ready at, and were amazed at the bridal suite. Our guests could not say enough about the wonderful service, and neither can we. You should, without a doubt, consider Willow Haven as your dream wedding venue. Our day turned out absolutely perfect, and the fact we had it at Willow Haven was a main reason why.

Sent on 09/13/2020

Willow Haven Event Center's reply:

Awwww! Thank you Katie and Maxton! What a great time to celebrate with you and make memories! You are so kind and we sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness and sincerity! Our staff LOVES to bend over backwards to make your day perfect and it is such an honor to be chosen by great people like you! We wish you much peace, love and and happiness, and of course, tea and coffee! 😉😘