35 Reviews for Jones Barn at Willow Creek Ranch

Jones Barn was the perfect place for our company Christmas party. Beautifully decorated! Staff was excellent! I would highly recommend Willow Creek Ranch for any business!

Profile Picture Joni, 12/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It's a peaceful & relaxing place. Our wedding was small & intimate. All our guests loved the place.

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Willow Creek Ranch was the perfect venue for my 30th birthday party! They set up all of the tables and decorations for us at the Hilltop Barn and it was beautiful! We had a blast and cannot thank the staff enough for their help in setting everything up for us!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jonesbarn at Willowcreek Ranch has an amazing staff! They treated our family and friends with great respect and were very hospitable. We had planned for an outside wedding but the weather had turned bad and the Jonesbarn staff had worked extremely hard to help setup for an inside wedding a couple of hours before the ceremony. They were very knowledgable when it came to making other arrangements for our wedding. We still had plenty of room to fit our 300+ people inside the barn for the ceremony and the reception without having to move anything around after the ceremony to transition from the ceremony to the reception. We enjoyed this wedding venue very much and it was a beautiful place to have a wedding. Thank you!! From, Mr. & Mrs. Zielinski

Profile Picture April, 12/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Used Jones Barn for outside wedding with reception in barn. Beautiful venue for both wedding & reception. Perfect combination of rustic & sophistication.
The mix of deco, layout & accommodations was great. Ownership & staff super friendly and professional. Grounds well-kept with great scenery in the middle of a working ranch! The facility made the event truly memorable. Thanks so much to Mr. Jones! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Allen, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is amazing! Not only does the barn and outdoor wedding setting have the perfect rustic, outdoor atmosphere, but the Jones family made sure we had exactly what we needed. They are true Texas ranchers and demonstrate genuine Texas hospitality! I will post photos soon!

Profile Picture Vicki, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception and everything was so beautiful!! The staff were amazing and David and Carol were so wonderful!! It is an absolutely beautiful place! Highly, highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Bethany, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married at Willow Creek Ranch less than a month ago, and we are still getting so many compliments about our venue choice. The wedding could have not gone any better! It was PERFECT! David, Carol, and their crew made us feel so welcome! They did an awesome job of getting everyone parked too since it was POURING rain when we arrived for the reception. My bridesmaids and I got ready at the Jones Barn and took all of our pictures there. This was the perfect place to host our reception. I highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Benay, 11/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Made our wedding day beautiful! Lovely people and place!(:

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely LOVED the Jones Barn! We rented their barn for my brothers wedding a week ago. They were so helpful and made the wedding day a stress free day!

Profile Picture Bethany, 9/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was excellent. Such a great help in getting things ready and the facilities are absolutely beautiful, a family operated business that will treat you like one of the family. David and his girls were incredible and such a pleasure to work with on the wedding. We would highly recommend this venue for your special occasion.

Profile Picture Evonne, 6/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was a beautiful wedding and the owners helped to make sure everything ran smoothly. I would highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working on a budget, I was worried I might not experience the wedding of my dreams. Then I found the Hilltop Barn at Willow Creek Ranch. To say this location is beautiful is an understatement. Family owned and operated, there couldn't have been a better group of people to work with. They pulled out all the stops for us, and made our night one we will talk about and cherish for years to come. Thank you Willow Creek Ranch for our dream wedding, and a night we'll never forget!! God Bless!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A great venue for anyone looking for a cozy ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture User3986920, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great venue for weddings and parties! In the wedding party for this venue, the owners were great to us and the bride! Very cute country barn!

Profile Picture User3986932, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

One of the best venues for a wedding. Everyone was helpful and kind. Everyone had a good time and really enjoyed the cleanliness of the facilities.

Profile Picture Chris, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The location was quiet and beautiful. When driving up to the barn, you get that county, family feeling. Once inside, I was in awe of the decoration and 3 floors of hand-built architecture.

Profile Picture Chad, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When my wife said she found the perfect location, she couldn't have been more right. The Hilltop Barn at Willow Creek Ranch is easily the most stunning venue in Texas. Hands down. In fact every barn located at Willow Creek Ranch is spectacular. Nothing will be seeing my beautiful bride walk out on that massive second floor balcony (which say over 100 people!!) Surrounded by those soft lights of the barn. The night far exceeded all of our expectations. The owners were phenomenal, helpful, and went over the top to make sure everything was perfect for us. May God bless them, and may their business flourish!! I'd do it all again, just to get to go back there one more time.

Profile Picture cody, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

DAUGHTER'S Wedding. Provided white tables and chairs. Music sound system . Awesome country venue. Cetemony on outside balacony. Very nice people to work with. Thank you.

Profile Picture Mary, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The owner was very nice. We had a beautiful wedding and the reception was a lot of fun.

Profile Picture Monteen, 3/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The setting was beautiful and well organized.

Profile Picture Cherika, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This barn makes for a BEAUTIFUL wedding and reception! I was so sad that my wedding was over.

Profile Picture User3067465, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

I used the Hilltop Barn at Willow Creek Ranch for a company party. It is unique and one of a kind. The location is great, just south of DFW, and the venue is majestic. The Hilltop barn is rustic and unlike any barn venue I have ever seen. We had plenty of room for all of our tables and chairs and we used the sound booth that was included in our rental fee for music and the sound was awesome! We had so much fun, the staff at the Ranch were warm and welcoming. We did not have to spend much money on decorations because the barn itself has decorations already there with towering ceilings with rustic chandeliers and much more!!! Any questions that we had the staff were happy to answer them. The barn is very clean and has beautiful country scenery all around, from rolling hills, to creeks, pond, and much more!!! Also, the barn was fully air conditioned! Our photos from our party were great, we will be using the barn again for our next company party!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/24/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

The Jones Barn at Willow Creek Ranch helped to make our wedding perfect! Every attendant had a blast and hasn't stopped talking about it even a year and a half later! If you are looking for a top quality venue to have your wedding, reception, or any other event, Willow Creek Ranch is the place you're in search of! No doubt in my mind that the Jones family will make your experience unforgettable! They are a family with awesome hearts and are extremely easy to work with in every aspect!

Profile Picture Britton & Carrie, 1/11/13, 1 Review