William Avery Photography Reviews

William Avery Photography 6
William Avery Photography 7
  • Ashley

Ashley Mccarter · Getting married on 06/05/2020

GORGEOUS photos, SO lovely to work with!

Will photographed our May 2019 wedding at an art museum in Charlotte, NC and I can't speak highly enough of our experience! The photos are amazing, without a doubt better than I could have imagined. Will is an excellent communicator, very professional, prompt in his responses and true to his word. We very much wanted to enjoy our wedding and weren't interested in spending loads of time taking photos and Will was SO respectful of our wishes. He moved through photos before and after the ceremony efficiently, provided excellent direction and paid great attention to detail. Our experience was excellent and I can't recommend Will highly enough.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    William Avery Photography 8
    William Avery Photography 9
  • Paris

Paris · Married on 10/20/2018

Creative, unique photos and great guy!

I can not say enough great things about Will! He was awesome to work with, and the photos he captured will be memories we will cherish forever. He communicated with me for months before the wedding as details developed. Not only is he a great guy, but he is so talented! I was drawn to Will because he has such a creative, unique style, and he went above and beyond all my expectations. His photos are truly a work of art, and he made me and my husband feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I was blown away by the photos he captured on our special day!!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    William Avery Photography 21
    William Avery Photography 22

Haley · Married on 07/21/2018

Wedding/Christmas session

Will has done such an excellent job on capturing our wedding day and pictures for our first Christmas together! We chose the package with the memory box which was so special to us! Thank you, Will! We’ve gotten so many compliments on all our pictures!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    William Avery Photography 23
    William Avery Photography 24
    William Avery Photography 25
    William Avery Photography 26
    William Avery Photography 27
    William Avery Photography 28

Markus · Married on 07/10/2018

Will is a very talented photographer! We had Will booked for our wedding photo shooting in New York City and went on a photo tour with him and his wife. We had a fun day and the photos are amazing. We can´t stop looking at them and also everyone we show the photos to is very impressed. Will captured the light perfectly, always had great ideas for photos and an eye for the right situation. We really enjoyed the photo shooting and can highly recommend working with Will. - Lisa and Markus (Frankfurt, Germany)

Sent on 08/18/2018

Kelsey · Married on 12/09/2017

Choosing Will as our photographer was hands down the best decision we could’ve made when it came to photography! Our pictures are amazing and something we will cheeish for a lifetime. Will traveled down a night early because of the weather calling for snow. It snowed 4 inches and he stood outside in freezing weather and snow to ensure we had amazing pictures!! If you are looking for an amazing photographer look no further. He is so fun to work with and made our day so special!! We are so grateful for Will and the huge part he played in our day!

William Avery Photography 29
    William Avery Photography 30
    William Avery Photography 31
    William Avery Photography 32
    William Avery Photography 33

Carly · Married on 11/24/2017

William Avery Photography is fantastic! He was the photographer for both my wedding and for my two brothers’ weddings, and all three of us couldn’t have been happier with the photos! He perfectly captured our wedding days and found the most beautiful shots. If you’re looking for a wedding photographer, this is the person for you!!

Sent on 02/14/2018
    William Avery Photography 34
    William Avery Photography 35
    William Avery Photography 36

Bethany · Married on 09/09/2017

Will did an absolutely amazing job with both our engagement photos and our wedding photos! I was very impressed with his professionalism. If you're looking for a photographer for an event, Will is your guy!

Sent on 02/15/2018
    William Avery Photography 37
    William Avery Photography 38
    William Avery Photography 39
    William Avery Photography 40

Arel · Married on 09/08/2017

Having Will shoot our engagement photos and wedding was a true blessing. All the pictures came out better than we could imagine, and the turnaround was amazingly fast. We have now started booking him for any major family photo opportunity and each time we are ecstatic with the results. I would recommend him for any type of photoshoot, as he can do candid photos as well as still poses/headshots.

William Avery Photography 41

Katherine · Married on 07/01/2017

Selecting William Avery Photography was the best decision for our wedding! Will does an amazing job keeping up with his social media sites and website which made it so easy to view his envy-worthy pictures. Those alone make you want Will as your photographer! Our email correspondence was smooth, educational, and showed us that he was flexible and willing to work with us to create the perfect package. On the day of, Will and his 2nd photographer were professional, excited, accommodating to our requests, and made all of our friends and family feel comfortable in front of the camera. Mother Nature showed us who is boss at our wedding with a torrential down pour. You would never know with the creativity that Will brought to the table. Bottom line, William Avery Photography DELIVERS! I am constantly promoting Will and his business because he captured the best day of my life so far and I would only hope you would let him do the same for you. If you need more reviews from me, ask Will for my information and I would be happy to share!

- A very thankful bride!

William Avery Photography 46
    William Avery Photography 47
    William Avery Photography 48

Jessica · Married on 12/17/2016

Will is the absolute BEST to work with. His hours were so flexible and he listened to our every want and need. I really appreciated the time he took to sit down and ask us what our “must have” pictures were and he delivered every last one!

Cori · Married on 11/05/2016

I had the BEST experience with William Avery Photography! Will answered all of my emails within 24 hours of receiving them. Scheduling with him was incredibly easy and his prices were by far the best I could find for the quality of work. Simply put, Will's images are flawless. He helped us make memories that we'll treasure forever.

Sent on 02/14/2018