Wildwood Inn by Walters Wedding Estates Reviews

101 | Denton, TX

101 Reviews for Wildwood Inn by Walters Wedding Estates

• Gennie

Gennie Eaton · Married on 09/12/2020

The best Value and People!

You could not ask for nicer and more caring people to help with a wedding. The venue is beautiful and perfect for a small to medium wedding. Kristy, Crystal, and James are polite and willing to do anything you ask. I can’t think of a place I would have rather had a wedding!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Wildwood Inn by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review, Gennie! We are so happy you loved your experience with our staff. We couldn't be happier for the newlyweds and we wish them and your family all the best!
  • Joanna

Joanna Hames · Married on 04/07/2020

Brilliant!

The rep I met with, Faith, was absolutely wonderful. She answered every question I had and was so sweet. She helped me really be able to envision every aspect of my upcoming wedding. I am so excited for the next step with is wonderful team.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Wildwood Inn by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so glad you loved the venue and we couldn't be happier for the two of you!
  • Rosemarie

Rosemarie · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful Venue with an Amazing Team!

Words cannot express what this place has done for us during and even after our wedding day. The venue itself is beyond beautiful and worked perfect for what we wanted. We were able to get fantastic photos and video footage from using color bombs and gold streamers, and the Wildwood Inn was so understanding in letting us do those things. We ended up renting the whole place out and all our family and friends loved the rooms. We had two wedding coordinators for our wedding day (Amanda and Rachel), and they both made the day so much easier. You truly appreciate the work they do when you don’t have to worry about the small details during the big day. The food was truly remarkable and not only looked amazing but was also some of the best I have had at a wedding reception. I really can’t find one negative thing to say because everything was perfect thanks to Amanda and Rachel. Amanda even helped me find my speaker that I left there and was able to coordinate a way for me to get it back. This company takes pride in their employees and anyone considering booking their wedding and reception here should look no further. Such a beautiful experience, we cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Mackenzie Keller · Married on 10/13/2019

Fun and Intimate Venue!

our wedding was 10/13/19. This was the perfect venue for a intimate ceremony and reception, we had about 85 people and it was great the dance floor was never empty! Loved the coordinator they have for you day of, we had Amanda, and she was a life saver on timeline and keeping us in track! I would strongly recommend this venue if you want help with steps along the way! Also we upgraded to include the hotel rooms only a few months before and it was the best idea, have your wedding party stay there and the bridal suite is amazing for pictures and relaxing afterwards! They truly made all the personal touches come out, just ask them about an idea like we had private dining in our suite for dinner for a moment to ourselves and it's amazing how they can make things like that happen smoothly!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Cameron

Cameron · Married on 10/06/2019

So far, been great!

My fiancé and I are looking forward to our wedding here in October. The staff has been great so far on letting us tour several times and having our engagement pictures done there!

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Keri

Keri Alexander · Married on 10/03/2019

Best Decision EVER!

We could not have picked a more perfect venue for our big day! The Wildwood Inn was the greatest fit for who we are and the tight-knit, personal style that we were aiming for. Our experience with The Wildwood Inn and Walters Wedding Estates was smooth from start to finish, and they answered every question we had along the way! The staff at Wildwood gave such great suggestions leading up to our wedding, and when the day finally arrived they reminded us yet again that we couldn't have made a better decision. We were able to sit back and enjoy the day we'd been planning for so long, and we soaked in each and every moment! We wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Sylvia · Married on 09/26/2019

Wedding day

Super nice! Always available via email,txt,and phone which was so key for me when ever I had questions I gotten answered straight way👍🏽😁

Karis Wesley-Newton · Married on 09/22/2019

Great Team

We had our wedding on 9/22/19 at the Wildwood Inn and it was a dream come true. The team that handled our wedding was amazing . From the person who worked the front desk and handed out our welcome bags as guests arrived, to the server who worked breakfast solo and provided our overnight guests with great breakfast service, to the bartender who kept my new husband's and my beaks wet throughout the night and especially to our amazing coordinator Rachel that kept me calm through the whole ride, this team was attentive and flexible. It was a perfect day and I could not thank them enough for all that they did.

Micah Gearn · Married on 08/10/2019

Dream venue with an awesome staff

Rachel with The Wildwood Inn was awesome to work with throughout the planning of the wedding and the ceremony itself!! I would highly recommend putting their facility at the top of your list!!

• Victoria

Victoria Sage McMahon · Married on 03/17/2019

Perfect venue!

Wildwood Inn was the perfect venue for our wedding! We loved the intimate feeling, the beautiful backyard, and the staff was great! Faith was our day-of coordinator and she was a great help making sure everything ran smoothly so we could just enjoy our day! We can't wait to visit Wildwood again as guests at the Inn for our anniversary!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 10/14/2018

Highly Recommend!!

I recently had my wedding at the Wildwood Inn and it was beyond amazing! The property is absolutely gorgeous – the twinkling lights, the surrounding trees, and the ceremony pergola made my wedding feel like an absolute fairytale! Kaytee, the day-of coordinator, and the entire staff were extremely accommodating, which made my entire planning process feel like a breeze. Thank you Wildwood Inn for the perfect wedding venue!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Shannon · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing venue and staff!

I recently got married at Wildwood Inn (I am the Bride) and we had the most pleasant, easy and enjoyable experience working with Wildwood Inn staff! Not only are they very organized but they answered all the million questions I had and always provided helpful suggestions and examples. The venue is quaint and intimate providing a beautiful, elegant space for both the ceremony and reception with an option to rent out the whole bed and breakfast! We chose to rent the whole venue and had immediate family and friends stay the night with us. They truly made our day so special and carefree, 100% would recommend! ALSO THE VENUE IS GORGEOUS AND THE IN HOUSE CATERING IS AMAZING!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Grace · Married on 08/02/2018

You have to at least check this place out. Once you do, you'll want to book immediately!!! They give you the ability to book all the hotel rooms for family and guests with breakfast the next morning, making this venue "all inclusive." Wildwood inn is simply gorgeous alone and you only need to add your special touches. They even included a day of coordinator to allow me to just be a bride... all included in our package. My day was amazing!!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2017

Wildwood Inn is an amazing venue for any wedding. They offer options for linens, cake stands, table sizes, and room options. It was a great venue for planning a wedding out of state.

Sent on 11/06/2017

mia · Married on 05/21/2017

We had an amazing experience at the Wildwood Inn. The outdoor ceremony area is stunning and made for such a memorable day. Our day-of coordinator, Tiffany, was super nice and made sure we didn't miss any details at our meeting a couple weeks prior to the wedding. Their caterer (Milestone) customized a completely vegan reception menu for us, and the food was amazing! Everyone at Wildwood was so professional and helpful. Could not recommend more highly!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2017

I can't express enough how much we loved having our wedding at Wildwood Inn. The venue is beautiful and the people that work there are professional and attentive. Thank you for making our night unforgettable!!!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Meisha · Married on 10/13/2016

If you are having a small, intimate wedding I would suggest this location. We had 30 guests for our wedding and it was just perfect. The staff here is incredible and is willing to answer your questions right away. They make the process extremely easy when it comes to payment and setting up.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Diane · Married on 10/02/2016

We had an amazing experience with the Wildwood Inn! We knew it was “the one” as soon as we got there. The inn is beautiful and has a wonderful charm to it. It had everything we were looking for between my love of art and my husband’s love of historic-looking homes. The backyard was perfect for our garden-style wedding, and it was beautiful during our October ceremony. We wanted a homey small-medium sized wedding, and the Wildwood Inn was the perfect setting for this. We absolutely loved that we had the ability to rent out the entire inn for our wedding and for guests to stay the night. It allowed us to spend more time with our guests and enjoy our time together. Amanda was our coordinator, and she was amazing!! She was always so energetic and willing to work with us to make our day perfect. The entire staff was very responsive and helpful. I had to plan our wedding from out-of-state, and the WWI staff was very accommodating to my many questions, site visits, and coordination efforts. The venue offers preferred vendor recommendations but also allows outside vendors which really allowed flexibility in our planning. The venue also includes a day-of coordinator for vendors, preceremony set up, and help with line-up (not for décor or reception coordination), but this was really helpful for us to have since we opted not to have a wedding planner. Overall our day went perfectly, and we had the best time. Choosing WWI was one of our best decisions, and we would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Lloyd · Married on 10/01/2016

We were fortunate enough to find the Wildwood Inn through a friend who had been to a wedding there just the week before we started looking for venues. What a gem!! We couldn't have asked for a better venue or more accommodating staff to work with then these great ladies. They made the process as easy as possible and have thought of everything! Even if you're not getting married, Wildwood Inn is a great place for a gathering or just a one night stay. Thanks again for everything you did to make our day special!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2016

The wildwood inn made my wedding day a DREAM! Everything ran so smoothly, went exactly how it was planned and I was a stress free bride! The venue was gorgeous and my coordinator was extremely helpful and knew exactly what to do when I had no idea. If you want your dream wedding, this is the place to have it.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Darian · Married on 06/16/2016

They provide a lot of stuff most venues do not

Sent on 07/02/2016

Janet · Married on 11/22/2015

The Wildwood inn caught my eye on my very first visit. My husband and I both knew we wanted a smaller, more intimate venue without sacrificing style or blowing our budget. I love the boutique feel of this venue and my guests were all impressed with every aspect that this venue had to offer. I would and have already recommended this venue to couple of my friends who are planning their wedding in the upcoming year. Thank you for helping me make an amazing memory on my wedding day!
    Mr. & Mrs. DeVlugt

Sent on 01/11/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/07/2015

The Wildwood Inn is the perfect venue for our small, intimate wedding. Our wedding coordinator, Amanda, has been great! She even accommodated us moving our ceremony up an hour early due to the time change, so our ceremony wouldn't be held in the dark. This would meant that the staff would have a quick turn around in between weddings, but there wasn't even a complaint and actually even more helpful than I could have imagined. Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/24/2015
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 09/06/2015

Venue was very easy to work with, helpful, and the staff was very sweet and thoughtful. And the property was simply gorgeous!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Chasm · Married on 03/20/2015

The Wildwood Inn exceeded our expectations for a venue! The staff was helpful and informative and Kristen our coordinator especially organized and on top of every aspect of our day of! The European style venue was classy and full of character as well which we loved the most! You must see this venue for yourself!

Sent on 10/16/2015