Wildwood Golf Club Reviews

Allison Park, PA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Diane Married on 12/01/2018
    Just had my daughters bridal shower this past Sunday everything was just perfect, the service was great the staff was
    very professional the food was amazing. Thank you to Bridget and Steven for making my daughters special day
    just perfect. Will recommend to all my family and friends.
    Diane Titterington
    Molly Married on 05/12/2018
    Bridget and Carrie at Wildwood Golf Club were great to work with and helped us keep the wedding planning experience as stress free as possible. They helped coordinate all of our vendors and kept everything for the wedding day running smoothly. Everything was perfect, and guests complimented how great everything was (how nice venue looked, food, drinks, etc.) We couldn't have asked for a better venue and experience for our wedding!
    Stevie Married on 08/05/2017
    I had my wedding at Wildwood in August 2017 and would definitely recommend Wildwood to any friends or family looking for a location for their event. Bridget was very helpful and kept my bridal stress to a minimum leading up to the day and then on the actual day she kept everything in line and helped everyone stick to the timeline! The rest of the staff was also very kind and attentive. The food was amazing, drinks were well made, and everyone complimented on what a beautiful venue. One of the best days ever thanks to Wildwood Golf Club!
    Becca Married on 04/08/2017
    The space itself needs no review - the ballroom is gorgeous, the patio is perfect, all of the indoor and outdoor spaces are incredible, and the food is DELICIOUS. Carrie and Bridget were the real miracle workers. Carrie worked with us after we had some concerns with previous workers, and she made sure that every detail was what I wanted. Bridget came on to the team kind of late, but she was absolutely perfect on our special day - she kept our friends and family on time, checked in with me to soothe my inner control freak, and made sure what we needed was available. I am so thankful that our day went off with so few issues and it's Carrie and Bridget I have to thank!
    Anthony Married on 11/06/2010
    Wildwood is the ideal place for a wedding reception of 180 people or less. The value for the money is far better than any other place we looked at, and their staff was extremely accomodating and helpful, and a pleasure to work with.
    Tricia Married on 10/25/2008
    Carrie Glass and the staff at Wildwood Golf Club are phenomenal! Every detail was catered to with the utmost of precision and efficiency. My husband and I requested certain table set-ups, audio/visual set-up, and decorative details that were all done and most without an additional cost.

My mother and I delivered hundreds (yes, hundreds) of dozens of cookies to Wildwood for the famous "Pittsburgh Cookie Table" - they made room for us in their freezers and trayed all the cookies and placed them in their own room prior to the wedding!

The food was excellent - all of our guests ranted and raved about the filet mignon and the wedding soup. The presentation of the food is also top-notch - an edible orchid is placed on each plate as a garnish. If there is anything that you wish to change on the presentation or the menu itself, the Wildwood staff will readily cater to you.

Carrie was the BEST - she was so easy to work with and a consummate professional. After meeting with her for the first time, I knew that working with her would be virtually carefree on my part. Carrie is typically at the club all weekend long, so she usually has Mondays and Tuesdays off. If you call any of those days, don't expect a call back until Wednesday. Otherwise, Carrie will call back very quickly.

The venue itself is very nice - the carpets were just replaced in September/October 2008. The main ballroom is gorgeous during a wedding set-up. There are two large stone fireplaces at either end of the ballroom and the lighting is perfect.

The nice thing about having your reception at Wildwood, rather than a hotel, is that your wedding will be the only thing going on that night - so the staff really focuses their attention on you. There is no high fee for non-members (just a $500 deposit). And the overall cost is really not that bad! In fact, the final cost of our wedding was $5000 less than what I thought it was going to be - a nice surprise!