Wild Mountain Blossoms Reviews

Wild Mountain Blossoms 4
Wild Mountain Blossoms 5

Kaleigh McClane · Married on 09/14/2019

Floral dreams come true!

Lindsay was a pleasure to work with!
    I planned my wedding from 8 hours away.
    She absolutely understood what I wanted and then delivered perfectly! Her creation exceeded any expectations I had, and I am in love with the photos I've got back so far.
    My flowers look exactly, if not better, than I had imagined.
    Not to mention she's SO wonderful to work with.
    She was kind, compassionate, and really wanted to hear about Mark and I and our love story!
    I appreciated the care and concern she put into her work. It showed and our wedding was beautiful!

Wild Mountain Blossoms 6
    Wild Mountain Blossoms 7
    Sent on 09/30/2019

Kaleigh!
    I am so touched and grateful for these kind words. Working with you for your wedding was an absolute dream. You were so full of joy and excitement and your wedding day was full of so much laughter. It was an honor to meet you and Mark and to be a part of your wedding story. Thank you.
  • Virginia

Virginia Maloyed · Married on 08/10/2019

Professional

We wanted Red and white roses for my bouquet since we themed our wedding after Beauty and the Beast. I sent her an inspiration photo and got something very similar in style. She was easy to discuss ideas with and didn't mind that we only needed two bouquets.

Wild Mountain Blossoms 8
    Wild Mountain Blossoms 9
    Wild Mountain Blossoms 10
    Sent on 12/07/2019
  • CAROLINE

CAROLINE CLARK · Married on 07/05/2019

Words cannot do Lindsay and Wild Mountain Blossoms justice!!

Lindsay was an absolute cornerstone in our wedding planning and success!! She worked with us tireless and REMOTELY to achieve our vision and more importantly clarify our vision because I was lost!!! She went WAY above and beyond and was the perfect fit!!! She calmed me crazy and made everything perfect!! We planned our wedding remotely and in three months and I never for a minute worried about our florals! We love her and I would hire her a again a million times over!

Wild Mountain Blossoms 11
    Sent on 07/06/2019

Wild Mountain Blossoms's reply:

Caroline! I cannot tell you how much I loved working with you and Jason. Your willingness to work together to create the perfect color palette and your kindness throughout the process made working with you an absolute pleasure. Thank you so much for these kind words. I am so touched.

Danielle Hubbard · Married on 03/30/2019

She’s truly amazing!!

Lindsay at Wild Mountain Blossoms is amazing. She took my wants and ideas and turned it into a dream come true. My husband and I had a particular budget we needed to work with and she made it all happen. She has strong communication, expertise and professionalism. Our flowers for our wedding were absolutely incredible and we couldn’t have imagined it any better. Thank you so much Lindsay for making our special day absolutely beautiful! I would definitely recommend Lindsay to anyone!!

Wild Mountain Blossoms 12
    Wild Mountain Blossoms 13
    Wild Mountain Blossoms 14
    Wild Mountain Blossoms 15
    Sent on 04/04/2019

Wild Mountain Blossoms's reply:

Danielle! I loved absolutely everything about working with you and Sean! You were a dream to work with. During the planning process and on your wedding day, you were so full of joy and you were so kind, it was infectious. You were radiating love. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your wedding day. It was truly an honor!
  • Maegan

Maegan · Married on 10/07/2018

Great Experience with WMB

Lindsay was amazing! She listened carefully to my preferences and created a bouquet that was beautiful and exactly what I wanted for a fair price. Whenever I had a question she was quick to respond and she checked in with me periodically to ask my opinion on various aspects of the flowers so I never felt left in the dark. She even delivered with short notice after I realized that it was going to be difficult for me to pick them up. I highly recommend Wild Mountain Blossoms.

Wild Mountain Blossoms 16
    Sent on 10/16/2018

Emmaleigh · Married on 06/09/2018

I recently styled a wedding that Lindsay provided florals for. She was easy to work with, provided a mood board ahead of time so that we could collaborate more effectively with the couple's aesthetic goals, and was so genuine and kind when we met in person. She made an absolutely gorgeous bouquet for a late spring elopement, and even provided several loose flowers and greenery so that I could incorporate florals into the detail styling for the couple's wedding album! I highly recommend contacting Lindsay with Wild Mountain Blossoms if you are looking for a florist!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Ashlee · Married on 07/10/2010

Lindsay is wonderful to work with! She is creative and helped me turn my vision into a beautiful wedding day!!

Sent on 08/19/2018
  • Ashley & Brandon

Ashley & Brandon · Married on 10/26/2019

Highly recommend

Had my wedding in Asheville, NC and worked with Lindsay from Wild Mountain Blossoms. From the beginning Lindsay was professional, kind, and supportive. I loved how much she communicated and was clear about exactly what I was getting. She sent me sample/example pictures and did a great job matching the pictures. Would highly recommend working with Wild Mountain!!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Ashley!
    Thank you so much for these kind words. I am so thrilled to hear that you loved your experience of working with me. I appreciate hearing your thoughts about how you feel I handled your wedding. I really loved working with you. Thanks again!