Wild June Photography Reviews

18 Reviews for Wild June Photography

• Leila

Leila Ghaffari · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Top-notch Photographer

My fiancé and I hired Wild June Photography for both our engagement photo session and our wedding day photography. We had our engagement session yesterday and, despite our nervousness, it went super well! Jessi is one-of-a-kind - hilarious, professional, personable, down-to-earth, and spunky - and I am so happy that we went with her! I knew from the moment we spoke on the phone months ago that I didn't want to pass her up and my intuition was spot on. She quickly calmed our nerves and, though needed to help us out by staging positions, did so in a way that was natural and depicted all of our love for each other. Though we haven't seen the resulting pictures yet, I know that they captured our awkward spirits and love for each other in a perfect way. Thank you, Jessi, for being top notch!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Elizabeth · Married on 11/05/2019

Jessi is Beyond Amazing!

We are so thankful that we found Jessi, she truly was a dream to work with. We got married quickly and wanted to do a very small ceremony/reception at our favorite restaurant. She was so enthusiastic about our idea during our initial meeting/call and so easy to work with through the process. We really gave her free reins on the evening, we had a few formals, but really just wanted her to capture the evening and she did that and so much more. When we got our photos we were blown away, she truly capture the spirit of the night and it was so nice to see moments from the night with our favorite people. I would highly recommend Jessi to any couple looking for a wonderful person to be part of your experience.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent Choice for Capturing Your Wedding Day!

We hired Jessi with Wild June Photos to document our wedding day. I can’t express how amazing Jessi’ work is, and how easy it was working with her. Our photos are ABSOLUTELY breathtaking. She has an eye for capturing such special moments, and her attention to detail is exceptional. She was so responsive during the planning process and organized so certain things we didn’t have to worry about. Her sweet personality was an added bonus which made our wedding day run so smoothly. She worked with us to develop our wedding timeline, and was so unobtrusive on the day of the wedding, but was present to calm nerves and provide a word of encouragement. Jessi even helped me unbustle my wedding gown when I had forgotten to prior to the ceremony!

Honestly, Jessi went over and above. She is honestly one of the best photographers in the business. We can’t thank her enough for documenting our day.

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Allison

Allison Burning · Married on 06/30/2019

Absolute godsend!

Jessi made our day so special! I am a really goofy person and she managed to make sure i looked beautiful in my pictures! she was incredible not only in her photos but also in professionalism and being an all around sweet person. She did a great job with our time line and making sure everything went smoothly for our day! not to mention she was very responsive in emails and worked amazingly with our smaller wedding. Her pricing was perfect and she more then delivered, it was worth every penny!! i would recommend her to anyone looking to get married or just want to get some nice pictures done! i know i will use her in the future!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Batsheva · Married on 04/14/2019

Perfection!

I absolutely adored having Jessi as our photographer! She is so incredible, so much fun to be around, made us feel so comfortable and has incredible talent at capturing touching moments so beautifully. My husband and I and all our family and friends are so blown away by the photos. I highly, highly recommend Jessi!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Henri

Henri · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing!

Wild June Photography is absolutely spectacular! Jess takes superb photos and is fully committed to ensuring the couple gets exactly what they want. Thanks again Wild June!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Kaitlin Ahalt · Married on 11/17/2018

Best Photographer Ever

Jessi is hands down one of the best photographers in Maryland. I couldn’t of asked for more. Everything was great from start to finish and I recommend her to all my family and friends.

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 10/27/2018

Can't recommend enough!

I can't find enough good things to say about Jessi. She truly is incredibly talented. We knew we made a great choice when she showed up for our engagement shoot at the beginning of a surprise snow storm, ready to go in boots and her gear with a smile on her face. She makes you feel so comfortable (who wants to feel awkward during wedding photos), and her positive energy is contagious! Her and her husband (our second shooter) showed up on time and prepared for our wedding day. They helped us navigate a tricky rain situation and made it not at all stressful to decide on a plan of action. When we got our photos back, it was hours of laughing and crying remembering one of the best days of our lives. She captured everything we experienced and the things we missed - special moments with our grandparents and funny things with our friends and family. Every photo is beautiful and she delivered a perfect mix of more interesting, artistic photos and more standard/posed photos. Her editing was quick, and the gallery was easy to use and share with our family. If you're on the fence, hire Jessi. You won't regret it.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Jamie Onderdonk · Married on 10/21/2018

Jessi is the best!

Jessi was amazing! From our initial phone consultation to receiving the photos the entire experience was great! She was very communicative, took incredible photos without being intrusive, and got us our photos quickly! We love the photos so much and couldn't be happier with our choice of photographer.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Allison · Married on 10/19/2018

Photo Goddess

LOOK NO FURTHER. I cannot begin to explain how amazing Jessi's work is. She has a flawless eye to catch all of the details of your wedding or event and just when you think you have seen your favorite photo you keep scrolling and there are 15 more! Yeah, you could hire another photographer and get all of the standard, boring, cliche, pictures or you could go with Jessi and your entire vision will be brought to life through images. I cannot recommend her further - she was so fun to work with and brought two shy introverted people out of their shells for all of our sessions. We will truly cherish these photos forever.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Julie · Married on 08/25/2018

Where do I even begin?? Jessi is absolutely INCREDIBLE! Both my husband and I are thrilled with our wedding photos. They are absolutely stunning! Jessi's eye for the little moments is fantastic. She is truly talented. We are so happy with how perfectly she captured our wedding day and the essence of us as a couple. I cannot express in words how grateful we are that Jessi was there to share and capture our day. But it's not just our photos that are gorgeous, Jessi is an absolute dream to work with. She cares and it shows. She helped ensure the day ran smoothly and was always willing to help it along anyway she could. She helped corral the families for photos quickly, made suggestions for great shots, and anticipated needs that you may not even know you needed. :) Wild June Photography is the best!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jimmy · Married on 08/18/2018

Choose Jessi. She is so incredibly talented, artistic, and friendly to work with. If you want unique, beautiful photos (more than just typical stiff wedding pictures), then Jessi is your girl. She moves like a ninja catching every detail without you even knowing she's there. Her eye catches the most intimate feelings and details and my wife and I couldn't have been more thrilled with her work. Jessi, thank you so much!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Alicia · Married on 08/11/2018

Jessi was ABSOLUTELY amazing. We got married at a vineyard and the pictures are beyond expectation. She made it so personal and the pictures are absolutely stunning. She was so easy and helpful and knew exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 09/30/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

This photographer was INCREDIBLE!! There aren’t enough words to describe how happy my husband and I were with how perfectly she captured our special day. Even though it ended up raining heavily on the day of our outdoor wedding, she made everything go so smoothly as we transitioned where and how we were going to take pictures and every photo came out gorgeous! She was so great in helping us plan what shots we wanted and in directing all of us on the day of. I can’t recommend her and her services highly enough, we will be using her for any and all events in the future!

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 10/14/2017

Could not have asked for a better experience! Everything was perfect! The pictures I uploaded are from my Facebook sneak peek, and they are beautiful!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Kristin · Married on 10/01/2016

My advice for getting a great wedding photographer is: don't hesitate. Hire Wild June Photography. Immediately. Jessi and Patrick are EXTREMELY talented, great to work with and overall one of the best things you can do for your wedding. Jessi's style is unique and just what we were looking for - everyone (and I mean everyone) has complimented us on our wedding photos, and we haven't even seen the full, edited album yet! Literally rain or shine, they work magic. We should know, since we had rain on our wedding day and they pulled off some pretty amazing shots :)

Moral of the story: hire Wild June Photography. You will not regret it.

Sent on 10/08/2016

chelsea · Married on 05/14/2016

I have used Jessi for my engagement and boudoir photos and I love the results thus far. She is photographing our wedding in May. Jessi loves to be outdoors in nature, so her photos feel natural and romantic. None of our photos feel cheesy or forced. She has a great eye. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Jessi did a fabulous job photographing my daughter's wedding in November 2015. From the preparations of the bridal party and groomsmen through the last moments of the reception, she captured all the emotions and beauty of the day.

Sent on 01/05/2016