Wild Flour NYC Reviews

Wild Flour NYC 1
Wild Flour NYC 2
Wild Flour NYC 3

vannessa · Married on 10/06/2018

Delicious and Beautiful Wedding Cake!!!

A beautiful and delicious cake, what else can I say? We really enjoyed the entire process with them, we had a hard decision choosing what cake and icing because they where all so darn good!! Pick them if you want to have a wedding cake that isn't only just beautiful on the outside, but tastes amazing as well!

Madison · Married on 09/22/2018

We loved Wild Flour from our first tasting. We loved that it was a female owned business and that the ladies were best friends. We loved their super cool baking space in Brooklyn. We loved how absolutely delicious their cake was--not to mention stunning.

Wild Flour was easy to work with and our guests are still raving about how yummy the cake was. Their beautiful cake was the icing on our magical wedding.

• User7791006 · Recently married

Their cake is delicious! Literally to do for. And they are sweet, professional, flexible and easy to work with. Always responsive and clear. I would HIGHLY recommend.

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2018

Our wedding cake for our wedding on 07.27.2018 was both gorgeous and delicious. As soon as my now husband and I had our cake tasting with the ladies of Wild Flour, we knew we wanted to use them for our wedding cake. Not only was their cake tasting by far the best we had been to, we loved that this company is owned by 2 best friends who work out of a shared kitchen space in Brooklyn. We loved their vibes and energy. From start to finish, they were easy to work with! Our guests are still raving about how delicious our cake was. I highly recommend them!

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2017

The cake was absolutely delicious! We really enjoyed working with Kristina- she was super responsive and had a lot of great suggestions for flavors and general planning for the dessert buffet we envisioned. Highly recommend!!

Wild Flour NYC 4
    Wild Flour NYC 5
    Wild Flour NYC 6

Dayna · Married on 10/20/2017

We absolutely loved working with Wild Flour for our wedding cake! Gina and Kristina are as friendly as their cakes are wonderful, and we couldn't recommend them more highly. When searching for a cake vendor, we visited them for a last minute cake testing, which happened to be during an extreme snowstorm (we live out of town and our timing was tight), and despite our snow and slush covered tardy entrance, they were so welcoming and could not have been nicer. We ended up choosing a red velvet cake with salted bourbon icing, which was both beautiful and delicious and also a great value. If you're looking for a great cake vendor, definitely get in touch with Wild Flour!

Beth · Married on 06/17/2017

These are the best cakes ever. Seriously! Our guests could not stop raving about our wedding cake and neither can we! And they are so lovely to work with. We couldn't decide on just one cake flavor so we had two: champagne vanilla and dutch chocolate, both with salted vanilla buttercream in between the layers and almond buttercream on the exterior. It was insanely delicious! These really are unlike any other cakes I've ever had, much better than any standard bakery cake in my opinion!

Kristen · Married on 04/30/2017

We loved that the girls from Wild Flour are from Astoria since that's where we live. We went to our tasting at one of the girls apartments in Astoria, they were so easygoing but professional and had some good ideas to help us put together the perfect cake. We ended up doing a lemon cake with lemon curd and vanilla buttercream frosting, finished off with a grand marnier brush. I loved the cake and so did all of our guests, the taste was great and it looked great (we did a "naked" frosted look cake with some simple flowers for decoration).

Martha · Married on 02/25/2017

Wild Flour NYC baked us the most beautiful and decadent wedding cake we could've asked for. On top of the cake's deliciousness, it was a pleasure working with Kristina. She was so accommodating, professional, and kind. We highly recommend Wild Flour NYC and the Dark Chocolate Champagne with Salted Bourbon frosting combo!

Nadiuska · Married on 11/11/2016

I am not a big "sweets" person, I like desserts but not too sweet ( if that makes sense). It was important for me to have the right cake for my wedding that I can enjoy without feeling like I was eating "diabetes in a plate". Wild Flour NYC did that for me! The ladies that own the company are extremely nice, happy, and accommodating. We went for a tasting and OMG we were hooked!
    We had three layers of awesomeness: Carrot, coconut pecan, and lemon cakes layered with vanilla buttercream and the outside a nice swipe over with almond buttercream. I don't like fondant and definitely didn't want to pay for fondant worth prices...It was perfect!
    Since we didn't save the top piece and froze it to eat later according to tradition, every anniversary we order their smallest cake to enjoy between my husband and I. Highly recommended them.

Gosia · Married on 10/22/2016

I am not lying when I say every person who ate my Wild Flour wedding cake LOVED IT! The cake is truly delightful and even more delightful are the founders Gina and Kristina. It was joy to work with these two, they are approachable, professional and listen to what the client wants. I hope I find reason soon to need another cake from Wild Flour.
    Thank you for making my cake one of the memorable ones!

Carolyn · Married on 10/14/2016

Working with the ladies at Wild Flour was one of the best parts of our entire wedding process! The cake they made for us was as beautiful as it was delicious, and our tasting with them was SO fun! After shopping around a long time for wedding cakes and desserts, we were so happy to have found them. Can't wait to find an excuse to order from them again!

Alex · Married on 10/05/2016

Amazing experience with the ladies at Wild Flour! Created the perfect cake for our wedding that was not only beautiful , but delicious!! Highly recommend

• F

Frank · Married on 09/17/2016

My wife and I cannot say enough amazing things about our experience working with the girls of Wild Flour! First of all, their service and attention to our needs/desires went above and beyond; its was like working with new friends to create the wedding cake we wanted. They are so friendly and helpful, it took the stress of "one more wedding detail" out of the equation, and made it fun. Second and most important (to us) was that the cake was unbelievably good. The hardest decision we had to make was which flavor and which frosting, because we truly liked them all. We went with a carrot and vanilla champagne layered cake, with cream cheese frosting. It was so good, we had tons of compliments, and it was the first time I've been to a wedding where the cake was actually gone at the end of the night. Obviously, we cant say enough good things about Wild Flour. Just go for their tasting and I guarantee you wont go anywhere else! THANK YOU GINA AND KRISTINA!!

The best-Ever! I'm being real I had been to over 20+ cake tastings. I found them through social media and contacted them. They were in Europe and still responded. Immediately when they returned from their trip I met with them. I simply fell in love and when I went for my tasting it was delicious. I can't describe the taste of the cakes but every flavor that we had was to die for. I don't have a sweet tooth but my husband loves his cakes. His one request was a carrot cake --- which was challenging to find. I had so many people rave and ask about the cake even after the wedding. On our honeymoon my husband was still talking about the cake too. As soon as we got back from Thailand he ordered two more cakes. Believe and trust me when I say you won't be disappointed. The service was immpeccable and the presentation was gorgeous. Thank you ladies!

Matt · Married on 04/30/2016

Let's just start off with the most important part first: wild flour's cake was delicious! Working with them was super fun and they had a great tasting where we got to try a huge array of different cakes, fillings and icings. They were very open to mixing and matching and re-sizing to our hearts content which allowed us to pick something that worked well for us. The cake looked fantastic on the day of the event and didn't break the bank.

Kimberly · Married on 03/13/2016

My husband and I love cake. We've eaten a fair amount of cake in our time and we've felt quite good about much of the cake that we've eaten. Before tasting the wedding cake that Wild Flour made for us we thought that we had many decades of cake-eating ahead of us. And then Wild Flour went and made us such a delectable, moist, fragrant, subtle, varied, smooth, kick-ass wedding cake that now all other cake has been spoiled for us. Only Wild Flour will do! Lucky for us it's such a pleasure working with the women of Wild Flour that we don't really mind having to hire them every time we ever want cake from here on out. I wonder if it's possible to have a bakery on retainer....

Amanda · Married on 11/20/2015

Wild Flour NYC provided the sweets for my bridal shower, bachelorette party, and wedding. Not only did they create delicious desserts that well exceeded our expectations but the desserts were so beautiful as well! The creativity with the flavors and the presentation blew us away. I would recommend Wild Flour NYC for any and all of your parties and special events! You will not be disappointed

• Librabride1013

Sheelyn · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful working with the team.. we opted to do a dessert bar with mini cake shooters, cake balls, mini cupcakes and a 6 inch for us. The flavor choices are so unique and delicious. The tasting had me SOLD !!.. Happy we chose Wild Flour as our vendor for our big day.

Lauren · Married on 08/26/2017

The team at Wild Flour NYC were AMAZING! Really love them, they were so helpful and responsive. Even letting me do the cake tasting twice as my now husband was in the UK the first time I met with them - all free of charge which was great. The cake was absolutely delicious! Guests couldn't stop raving about how good it was and we took the top tier home with us and trust me, it didn't last very long. We went with a three tier white cake with silver brush strokes and a floral arrangement with a personalised topper. The flavours were the best cake flavours I have ever had. The champagne flavours are to die for and the salted vanilla bean still makes me weak in the knees! Highly recommend them!

Catherine · Married on 08/26/2017

Everyone raved about the cake, so delicious and great to work with!