35 Reviews for Wholesale Glass Vases International

19 Wholesale Glass Vases International Reviews

I bought 36 glass vases from WGV for centrepieces for my wedding. I was in contact with Richard who responded to my emails in a very timely manner and was very helpful. I did have a problem with one of the items and it was resolved IMMEDIATELY without hesitation. I would definitely recommend WGV to anyone needing glass products.

Profile Picture kayla, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

Wholesale glass vases international is my #1 vase vendor. Their prices can not be beat. The quality is superb their associates are friendly and professional.

Profile Picture Augusta, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

I searched long and hard for a trumpet vase for one of my client. I was about to give up when I came across WGV Int'l on the internet. I ordered a 30" trumpet vase and I received it broken. I immediately sent a email with pictures of the broken vase. I received an email and a phone call the same day. WOW, what great and prompt customer service. An, they replaced my vase and shipped it out the next day. WGV will be my glass provider.

Profile Picture Dianne, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

Thank you I have to decorate a wedding , bridal shower , sweet 16 for friends. Will be buying more stuff love it

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

They did a great job getting them here on time, no problems whatsoever, nothing was broke, they are better than I expected. Will definitely order from them again

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

Richard was very helpful with the product and walked me through getting the best value for what I was looking for. I appreciate great customer service!

Profile Picture T, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

Richard Holland was extremely helpful and professional with me on my order of Bubble Bowl vases. He called me right away when I needed him and I really appreciated the help.

Profile Picture Linda, 1/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

I have just signed up and it was a quick process, I was not made to feel I was not important because I just started my business

Profile Picture Karla, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Party Supplies

I am extremely pleased with the price of the reversible trumpet vases I ordered. They were exactly what I needed for a fraction of the price.

Profile Picture Diane, 6/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

Oswaldo was so helpful and very professional! I would highly recommend him and this company!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

Very recommendable! Filled my order and shipped in a very timely manner. My order came yesterday in perfect condition. No breakage due to the fact that my vases were packed very well and with great care. I would recommend this company to anyone and I am looking forward to ordering again!

Profile Picture User5282150, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

Initially had a problem with receiving some broken vases and with shipping charges, but the vendor has made it right by giving a credit on the shipping overcharges and refunding the cost of the vases..

Profile Picture Linda, 2/4/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

The customer server staff are so very pleasant, shipped and received very quickly, no damage on arrival. Was very pleased with service and products, Only one thing, I had to ship back and they would not absorbe the ship cost, since i had ordered in the past I was surprised because I never had to return any of my orders, they all shipped as ordered. Other than that one item I will definitely order again.

Profile Picture Vera, 8/22/15, 1 Review
4.7

Ordered vases for my wedding centerpieces and a couple came in broken. Richard was amazing help! Would highly recommend ordering vases from here.

Profile Picture Pranvera, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
4.7

Richard was very nice and very informative about the product. He was very patient with me, which not very many sales people are these days.

Profile Picture Sandra, 3/30/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

They were very prompt with responses and easy to work with. Knowledgeable staff.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

GREAT COMPANY, I PLACE AN ORDER, GIVE THEM A FEW HOURS, AND ITS READY FOR PICKUP
WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE

Profile Picture ROGER, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Party Supplies
3.8

Good prices lots of selection!

Profile Picture Bev, 9/8/18, 1 Review