WholeBlossoms.com Reviews

WholeBlossoms.com 4
WholeBlossoms.com 5

Tom Mars · Getting married on 12/15/2022

Experience was great

This is a great company. Great service, great price, great selection and delivery is excellent.

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Tara

Tara Bernstein · Getting married on 02/10/2020

The Wonderful Whole Blossoms

We purchased the bulk of our flowers from Whole Blossoms, and they were perfect! They even arrived a day early. My mom was a florist, so it was nice to get what we wanted in that quantity for a reasonable price, so we could put them together as we liked. Their instructions on how the order would come and flower care after arriving were perfect. I would highly recommend them to any bride

Sent on 10/19/2019

Jamie Sheckler · Married on 09/21/2019

Extremely helpful and BEAUTIFUL flowers. Great quality.

They have great customer service. When I first placed my order, they called shortly after to let me know a certain variety may not be available because of the weather. Long story short, a few days after ordering I realized I needed the flowers a week before my requested delivery date (this was terrifying because I was designing the wedding for someone else). I called as soon as I found out, they told me they would let me know asap if they could make it happen. They were able to get me everything I needed less than a week away. Everything came in beautiful! The roses were amazing. I am go grateful for the customer service team at whole blossoms. The wedding was great and everyone raved about the flowers. 5 stars all the way.

WholeBlossoms.com 6
    WholeBlossoms.com 13
    Sent on 09/22/2019

Barbara Miller · Married on 08/24/2019

Very Pleased Customer

Excellent Experience with Whole Blossoms.
    The lady that took my order was very helpful. She answered any questions that I had. The seeded eucalyptus was very healthy looking and beautiful for my daughters wedding. It was delivered to our doorsteps in perfect timing. I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Lindsay Darling · Married on 06/01/2019

Simple Wedding Flowers

The only real flowers I wanted at my wedding were bouquets for myself and my two bridesmaids, and a few flowers on the cake instead of a topper. I ordered 30 stems of peonies. After agonizing over the color choices I decided to go with God and order the assorted colors.
    The flowers came in on time. I received a gorgeous mix of cream, blush and pink flowers. With proper care they opened at varying speeds, so I had a mix of big full flowers and lovely half opened ones. Three buds never opened despite being wrapped in newspaper. Still, the bouquets and cake turned out beautifully. We had exactly enough flowers. The price was fantastic and I would definitely order from WholeBlossoms again.

WholeBlossoms.com 14
    WholeBlossoms.com 15
    WholeBlossoms.com 16
    WholeBlossoms.com 17
    Sent on 08/01/2019

Bethany · Married on 05/10/2019

Great Customer Service

I got all of the flowers I ordered on time with the exception of one mistake. I called Customer Service and they were wonderful in correcting the mistake. The quality of the flowers was excellent. I got lots of compliments at the wedding on the beauty of the floral arrangements.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Penelope · Married on 02/28/2019

the orchids and hydrangeas were fresh and beautiful!

I ordered flowers for a reception at a gallery. They arrived on time, were fresh and beautiful. The orchid and hydrangea blooms were very satisfactory. I will order from this vender in the future.

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey Rogers · Married on 02/23/2019

Beautiful flowers

Our flowers were beautiful, we found the tracking #s on the website, everything was delivered exactly when expected!

WholeBlossoms.com 18
    Sent on 02/26/2019

Morgan Gonzalez · Married on 11/24/2018

Last Minute Rose Petals

I highly recommend WholeBlossoms to anyone needing flowers for their wedding! I used them for last minute rose petals to scatter down the aisle and all around the venue! The representative that I spoke with gave me all the information that I needed and was a huge help in making sure I received my petals on time! They came 5 days prior to the wedding and honestly looked stunning the day we used them!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/13/2018

Whole Blossoms took care of us

Whole Blossoms helped when we were faced with an unforseen delay. They provided us with gorgeous flowers that were talked about throughout our wedding and beyond. I cannot thank many of the reps who helped me make my daughters DIY wedding beautiful and a HUGE success

WholeBlossoms.com 19
    WholeBlossoms.com 25
    WholeBlossoms.com 26
    Sent on 10/20/2018

Shantee · Married on 09/21/2018

I was late ordering my wedding flowers and they had them delivered the afternoon before scheduled (witch was great). They were beautiful and packed so nicely! I'd use them again and recommend them to anyone!

WholeBlossoms.com 27
    WholeBlossoms.com 28
    WholeBlossoms.com 29
    WholeBlossoms.com 30
    WholeBlossoms.com 31
    WholeBlossoms.com 32
    Sent on 10/02/2018

Brent · Married on 09/16/2018

Whole Blossoms were amazing! Everything arrived just as promised and the flowers were perfect!

WholeBlossoms.com 33
    Sent on 09/22/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

Flowers were beautiful and lasted days after the wedding.

WholeBlossoms.com 34
    WholeBlossoms.com 35
    Sent on 09/07/2018

Helen Nguyen · Married on 08/31/2018

Great vendor!

Flowers were affordable and exactly as expected from the site. Would recommend for any DIY projects for weddings or events. I used the flowers purchased for flower crows for 9 flower girls.

WholeBlossoms.com 36
    WholeBlossoms.com 37
    Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Julie

Julie Murphy · Married on 08/18/2018

Fabulous Flowers at Reasonable Rate

We ordered all of our flowers from Whole Blossom. The flowers were packaged extremely well and looked amazing. We received them 4 days before the wedding and had no problems transporting, arranging, and displaying them for the wedding. There are so many to choose from and all were incredibly beautiful and reasonably priced. I would order from this company again.

WholeBlossoms.com 38
    Sent on 10/27/2018

Sherry · Married on 07/07/2018

Very impressed with the wide selection and affordability of their flowers. I was very nervous about purchasing
    these important bridal flowers on line. But very happy with the freshness and quality of the flowers I received.
    I will use them again.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Nancy · Married on 06/30/2018

Whole Blossoms garden roses and ranunculus were fresh, fragrant, and arrived as scheduled. I've been in the floral field for forty years and would definitely order from them again!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Amy · Married on 06/29/2018

The peonies I ordered from whole blossoms were stunning. They made my wedding day so beautiful. Every single stem was perfect and they arrived in time to create my bouquets and centerpieces. I would highly recommend Whole Blossoms and will use them again in the future.

WholeBlossoms.com 39
    WholeBlossoms.com 40
    WholeBlossoms.com 41
    WholeBlossoms.com 42
    Sent on 07/30/2018

karen · Married on 06/23/2018

We loved whole blossoms - we had 3 weeks to plan a small wedding. The flowers came right when they were supposed to and were beautiful. Price was great. We even ordered the table bouquets from them and they had more flowers and were fuller than I had expected. Would highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

I ordered seeded eucalyptus and silver-dollar eucalyptus from Whole Blossoms. I was SO relieved to find out that they were selling it in June, as many vendors only offered eucalyptus through May.

I requested delivery for the Wednesday before the Saturday wedding; the seeded eucalyptus came on time, and the silver-dollar showed up a day late. Since I planned for some flexibility, this wasn't a big issue, but just a heads-up. I would recommend ordering along a similar timeframe, just in case there are issues with shipping.

The eucalyptus was beautiful, stayed fresh until the wedding, and was 95% usable (better than expected). For the price point (especially for 10+ bunches) and the service, I would order from Whole Blossoms again in a heartbeat!

WholeBlossoms.com 43
    Sent on 07/31/2018

Brandon · Married on 05/28/2018

We needed flowers for a Memorial Day parade. It was truly a perfect experience working with Whole Blossoms. I had initially called in to ask for advice on what flowers would be good for a parade. They were very helpful and I felt like it was great advice. The flowers arrived exactly when they were expected, in perfect shape. I wanted big flowers, and they exceeded my expectations. After the parade was over, we gave our local city the 600 hundred flowers we had on the float to give away to local veterans who were in the area nursing homes. It was a great day made successful by the flowers.

WholeBlossoms.com 44
    WholeBlossoms.com 45
    Sent on 07/13/2018

Bre · Married on 05/19/2018

Ordered Hydrangeas and Baby Breaths, they bloomed absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Candrica · Married on 05/07/2018

I ordered Natural Blue Hydrangea from Whole Blossoms, and when I opened the box it completely exceeded my expectations.
    They arrived in excellent conditions and they even look more beautiful than in the pictures.
    I am in Vancouver Canada and the flowers came from Medellin Colombia. The whole process was quick, their customer service outstanding and their product speaks for itself.

Thanks Whole Blossoms for making my one year anniversary unforgettable.

WholeBlossoms.com 46
    WholeBlossoms.com 47
    WholeBlossoms.com 48
    WholeBlossoms.com 49
    WholeBlossoms.com 50
    Sent on 05/18/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/05/2018

WholeBlossoms was fast, and the eucalyptus we ordered was beautiful! Would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Johnnie · Married on 04/21/2018

We ordered pink sweet pea blossoms for an April wedding. They were just what we had hoped for. The order arrived in good condition and the blooms were open on the wedding day. We are very satisfied with the service, delivery and product!

Sent on 06/12/2018