Whitney Turner Photography Reviews

36 Reviews for Whitney Turner Photography

36 Whitney Turner Photography Reviews
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 05/05/2018

We used Whitney for our engagement and wedding photos and couldn’t be happier. My husband was extremely camera shy and she was able to coax him out of his shell. She was very easy going, and always went out of her way for what she knew to be the perfect picture. She knew the right angles, poses etc.. to make us and the photos look great. Her team at the wedding was professional, timely and did a wonderful job of capturing our day. They handled children, family and partying guests with ease and a smile.
    We can't stop looking at our photos! Hire Whitney - you will not regret it!

Whitney Turner Photography 1
    Whitney Turner Photography 8
    Whitney Turner Photography 9
    Whitney Turner Photography 10

Gina · Married on 08/12/2017

Whitney is incredible! Not only does her photography skill/style rock, she is the sweetest and most flexible vendor I hired! We booked Whitney for not only our wedding day but our engagement shoot as well. Initially, I had scheduled an engagement shoot for the beginning of January but because of weather constraints, rescheduling was a must. It was so easy to communicate with Whitney and instantly book the next clear sky day. I highly suggest the engagement shoot since you can learn/understand/feel what its like to be in front of the camera before your BIG day. Whitney definitely knows great places to shoot in the Santa Barbara area! I can't believe how gorgeous the backdrops are within my photos!! On the day of the wedding, Whitney arrived on time and shot plenty of frames of myself and the girls. The boys were getting ready elsewhere and Whitney's 2nd photographer was there to capture that too. We had both Whitney and her 2nd photographer at the venue to photograph our wedding party as a whole and to photograph our first look before the ceremony. Throughout the entire day, the two were ready to take any shot that showed true emotion/action. As an end result, we have beautiful pictures to remember our wedding day.

Sarah · Married on 11/22/2016

We booked Whitney early for family pictures over Thanksgiving and I'm so glad we did! My husband is a photographer (hobby) and was so impressed with her talent with lighting and editing. I'm amazed at the quality of the pictures. They are just so beautiful!
    She was so professional and came prepared with puppets to entertain our little ones during the shoot. We were at the beach and ended up in the water at the end of the shoot. While holding my 2-year-old, and playing in the waves, I tripped and both of us went down. Whitney chose not to photograph it, despite my mother-in-law encouraging her. Thank you Whitney for your professionalism and talent!

Julia · Married on 03/05/2016

We were so lucky to have Whitney photograph our wedding. She truly is incredible in every way. A few months before our engagement she had taken photos of our family at the beach and we absolutely loved her style, so when it came time to find a wedding photographer, we knew who we wanted to ask. We couldn't be happier in our choice - the pictures turned out beautifully and Whitney was a warm, calm presence throughout the day. I would also suggest taking engagement photos with Whitney - again, they'll turn out wonderfully and feeling like we had already gone through a practice round helped us relax on the day of the wedding.

Whitney photographed my wedding this June along with her assistant. The whole experience with Whitney from the beginning planning stages to the very end down to the proofing process was above and beyond. Whitney was so easy to work with and so professional and extremely flexible! Her pictures turned out beautifully and I couldn't have been more pleased. She definitely has an artistic eye and is skilled at capturing the important moments and details. I would definitely recommend Whitney to anyone looking for photography for their special occasion. You won't be disappointed!

melissa · Married on 04/11/2015

Whitney Turner Photography is incredible. the emotions you were able to capture mean so much to me. a lifetime of beautiful memories. Your photography skills are amazing. Your calmness and smile make it easier to relax. thank you again. Melissa Brown

Melissa · Married on 04/11/2015

Whitney Turner photography was absolutely wonderful. You were able to capture some precious memories that mean so much to me. so sweet and patient. With your beautiful smile it made it easier to relax. I love all my photographs. Happy to have a lifetime of memories from our wedding day. Melissa Brown

Becky · Married on 11/26/2014

Whitney was amazing! She came into our very intimate wedding group and blended in seamlessly which allowed her to capture so many beautiful moments that didn't feel over-composed or contrived in any way. Her photos turned out beautifully and she truly captured the vibe of our very special day.

Dayna · Married on 10/04/2014

We were so fortunate to have Whitney as our photographer for both our engagement session and our wedding in October!! We are camera-shy people, but she made us feel very much at ease, and we love the natural style of her photography. None of her shots feel posey or forced. Whitney was friendly, professional, and made us feel very comfortable. We'd love to work with her again someday! Highly, highly recommended!

Cloey · Married on 09/13/2014

Whitney was amazing! All the photos came out great and she was a pleasure to work with.

Amanda · Married on 05/16/2014

Whitney and her photography work is amazing. She was able to agree to photograph my wedding on short notice and the pictures came out absolutely beautifully. Not only is she a skilled photographer, but her presence and demeanor throughout the day was perfect - she was a pleasure to be around and added to the joy of my special day. Her work is top notch - the lighting and locations she chose were perfect. I can not say enough about her and her work - she is fabulous and I highly recommend.

Whitney was amazing and the photos turned out beautifully. I would recommend her for any wedding size or style. She really listens to what you want and delivers!

Brittanny · Married on 05/03/2014

Whitney is truly a great photographer, it was a pleasure to work with her! She captured every single moment and detail of our wedding..things I, the bride didn't even think of! It was wonderful to look back on the photos and see how she really captured the vibe of our wedding and our love as a couple. If you want a wedding photographer who is very talented but also loves what they do and makes you comfortable hire her!!!

Erica · Married on 04/19/2014

I would and have recommended Whitney Turner to a number of people. She is a joy to work with and makes you feel relaxed and happy in front of the camera! She is very reasonable and quickly gets the pictures back to you. Whitney is so talented and I was over the moon with the quality and quantity of the pictures I got.

Mollie · Married on 03/16/2014

Whitney was a pleasure to work with. She is a skilled and creative photographer, and fun to be around! She was patient, understanding, and responsive the entire process. I would HIGHLY recommend using Whitney as your wedding photographer. She gave us the most beautiful photos of our wedding and we couldn't be happier. Well worth her rate and more, I would hire her again in an instant.

Rachel · Married on 12/31/2013

Whitney and her assistant, Ryanne, were great to work with for our wedding! They got a lot of awesome shots and were super professional! I had to plan my wedding from overseas so one can imagine the difficulty contacting vendors, especially with the time difference, but Whitney was really accommodating to all of this. She also responded quickly to any questions and comments. Style wise, I was looking for whimsical, "The Knot"/wedding-magazine type pictures and that's exactly what Whitney offered. I'd definitely recommend her!

daniella · Married on 10/05/2013

Whitney did an excellent job shooting our wedding. She was professional and made us feel as if she wasn't there. Also, she stayed longer then originally planned but it was worth every minute. Our images turned out amazing and she did a great job of capturing our wedding day.

Tanja · Married on 08/04/2013

Whitney was absolutely amazing! She understood exactly what we wanted and the photos turned out amazing. The pictures were not cheesy at all, she has such a great eye for a beautiful photo. There was not one picture we did not like. Whitney was such a doll to work with, she is so sweet and will continuously make you laugh. We will definitely hire her again in the future for baby photos, etc....
    We LOVE Whitney Turner photography!!

Kelly · Married on 07/06/2013

Whitney was fantastic and gave us exactly the service and photographs we were hoping for. Our favorites are the candid photos where she was able to really capture our joy and sentiment in the moment. Whitney also accomplished the nearly impossible feat of getting the Father of the Bride to SMILE. Every time we look through our photos we laugh and cry all over again.

Not only do the photographs bring back amazing memories, but we are so honored to have had Whitney as a part of our day. She was engaging and energetic and brought out the best in each of us. We look forward to having her capture many milestones to come.

Amy · Married on 06/29/2013

Whitney did a fabulous job photographing us for our engagement pictures and on our wedding day! She is able to remain calm and professional regardless of what is going on around her. Whitney does a great job of making everyone feel comfortable and at ease with getting their picture taken. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our big day!

Alex · Married on 08/11/2012

Absolutely outstanding. The quality of the final photos for both the engagement shoot and the wedding wrote awesome. We were so so happy with everything - we would give the very highest recommendation.

John · Married on 06/30/2012

We were extremely pleased with Whitney's photography services.

Susan · Married on 06/23/2012

Whitney provided great photography for our wedding. She captured all the special moments all throughout the event. Whitney also created our Guestbook with photos from our engagement shoot. Everybody loved the idea of looking at the photos and being able to write on the open spaces.

Tom · Married on 06/10/2012

Whitney went above and beyond photographing our wedding. She was early, scouted the location prior to the wedding, and took exquisite photos. Whitney was also quick at taking the wedding party photos after the ceremony, so we could get back to our wedding guests. If I could jump in a time machine and do the wedding over and over (which I wish I could) I would hire Whitney Turner Photography every time!

--Thomas Sanders