Whitney Stassi Artistry Reviews

20 | Portland, OR

20 Reviews for Whitney Stassi Artistry

20 Whitney Stassi Artistry Reviews

staci · Married on 09/26/2018

Whitney was the best make up artist I have ever worked with. Her professionalism and talent far exceeded my expectations for my wedding day. She was so open and understanding as to how I wanted my makeup to look, and was so accommodating making sure I loved the look! I would recommend her to anyone wanting to get a fresh and timeless look for your wedding day!!

Whitney Stassi Artistry 1

Hannah · Married on 09/07/2018

Working with Whitney was wonderful. She is talented and so easy to work with. She's very responsive to feedback, and the looks she created for me and my girls were beautiful. I would highly recommend anyone to work with her, she will make you look amazing for your big day!

Caitlin · Married on 08/18/2018

Whitney was referred to me by two people and I was so happy I went with her for my wedding make-up. Whitney did absolutely amazing make-up for me and my 8 bridesmaids. Everyone looked so beautiful and she totally captured what I wanted for my big day. From initial outreach to trial to the wedding day Whitney was responsive, professional, so sweet, and fun to work with. She is so talented and was very organized and efficient on the wedding day. The bridal party loved their make-up and we received so many compliments from guests. The ladies that did our bridal hair had so many compliments about Whitney, saying she was simply amazing. They've already referred her to brides to be. Whitney is the real deal, I was so happy she was part of my big day.

Maddy · Married on 08/04/2018

Whitney was the best! She listened to everything I said and envisioned and made it come to life! She is very talented, and has a vary wide variety of "looks" she can do. She can do anything! She made all my bridesmaids and mom/MIL look gorgeous, and each of them felt comfortable and listened to. She does beautiful work, and really made me look my absolute best, while still looking like me. Also, my make up stayed perfect literally all night! I would highly recommend Whitney for your wedding too :)

Kimberly · Married on 07/26/2018

Whitney was recommended to me by my sister and I am so happy that I chose her to do my wedding makeup along with my bridesmaids. She has such a great energy and is professional and listens to what you want while sharing her ideas as well. Whitney and Sarah (hair stylist) are very talented at what they do. My bridal party looked amazing and when I looked in the mirror and saw the end result I was speechless, I felt so beautiful and confident on my wedding day.

Whitney Stassi Artistry 2
    Whitney Stassi Artistry 3
    Whitney Stassi Artistry 4

Gabby · Married on 06/16/2018

Whitney did my make up on my wedding day, as well as my bridesmaids' and my mom's. She made each of us look absolutely gorgeous without going over the top, and was very attentive to what we wanted while also contributing ideas of her own. The end result was that we all still looked like ourselves... just enhanced! Whitney is so, so talented. She uses high quality make-up that lasts all day and well into the night and looks beautiful both in photos and in person. I highly recommend Whitney's services!

Kelli · Married on 05/19/2018

I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding in Oregon, Whitney did all of our makeup and I fell in love. She listened to exactly what I wanted and asked many questions as she went to make sure I was going to be happy. My lashes were amazing!! A few years later, I had to have her do my makeup for my Napa wedding. I did not do a trial run with her first because I trusted her work. She is a true artist!! Phone calls and emails were returned promptly and professionally. She traveled from Oregon and kept open communication with me about her travel schedule and made it a stress free experience. She arrived early morning of the wedding and set up her station. She has ALOT of amazing makeup!! Whitney made ALL my wedding makeup dreams come true! My entire bridal party, including my Mom felt so amazingly beautiful all night. She is professional, warm and easy to talk to (I now consider her a friend) and a make-up WIZARD! I would recommend Whitney in a heartbeat to any future bride near or far!!! SHE IS THE BEST!!!!

Rachel · Married on 04/29/2018

I really cannot say enough about Whitney and her team. We paid for our wedding ourselves, and so we were very thoughtful about what we wanted. At the end of the day— I really wanted beautiful pictures, and I wasn’t entirely sure how much I wanted to invest in makeup and hair because I had an idea we could do it ourselves. Um, no. Just no. She is worth everything and more. Not only did she make myself and my bridesmaids gorgeous— she is exactly the right person you want to be with the day of your wedding. She was kind and perfect and amazing. I don’t know why I thought spending so much on pictures without her help was even an option. Whitney was a recommendation to me, and I really hope you hear me when I say I think she is the person for you. I don’t give recommendations lightly. She’s got this and honestly I really hope you feel as beautiful on your day as I did on mine. Thank you Whitney!

Whitney Stassi Artistry 5
    Whitney Stassi Artistry 6
    Whitney Stassi Artistry 7

Jessica · Married on 07/29/2017

Whitney made my wedding weekend a dream come true. She did my makeup for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day and I've never felt so confident and beautiful. I don't wear a lot of makeup and was worried I wouldn't look like myself. Whitney was really sensitive about that and made sure I felt comfortable and natural.

The morning of the wedding she arrived and was set up and ready to go with a smile on her face in what felt like minutes! She was ahead of schedule the entire day because weeks before the wedding she'd put together a schedule that I could send out to the girls ahead of time. This was SO nice because everyone knew in advance when they needed to get ready for makeup. Each time one of my besties got out of her chair I was even more stunned than the one before, and they were all super happy with their look as well. Whitney was one of my bridesmaids and having her do my makeup was one of the most special moments of my wedding day. Looking up at her and seeing her smiling ear to ear because she was so excited for me made me feel SO special and calm. Thank you for being an absolute pleasure to work with and have as a friend! I will continue recommending you to everyone I know!

Samantha · Married on 03/05/2017

Whitney is the sweetest and so talented! She did my makeup for my rehearsal dinner and my wedding day and I've never felt more beautiful! She listened to what I wanted and gave me the perfect look for both days. I highly recommend her!!!

Chelsea · Married on 04/23/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Whitney!! She was amazing and I would recommend her to any bride looking for professional makeup. Her office is beautiful, she made me feel so comfortable and confident, and her work is amazing. My whole bridal party was thrilled with her and all raved about how awesome she was. She uses good quality product and really listens to what you want. The day of she was early, very organized and she worked well with other vendors (like hair and photography). This gal made my day so much better and I can't thank her enough, and my makeup didn't move all night!

Melissa · Married on 04/15/2016

I have had Whitney do my makeup many times - Just for fun, date nights, my engagement photos, and for my wedding day (bridesmaids too - who all loved her - such a fun day)! Not only is she the sweetest person, but she is also a super talented artist!! She is organzied and timely, providing a detailed schedule (for my big day) and was always right on track, which helped everything go smoothly. She listens and makes everyone feel so comfortable. She has ALWAYS made me feel so beautiful! To be really honest, I wish she could do my makeup every day! Whitney is very passionate about her craft and it shows! I highly recommend her services!

Whitney Stassi Artistry 8
    Whitney Stassi Artistry 9

Carol · Married on 04/15/2016

Whitney did makeup for the entire bridal party for my daughter’s wedding. She is very talented in making everyone feel and look beautiful.
    Because of her work, the wedding pictures turned out great! I highly recommend Whitney for her professionalism. She was a joy to work with!

Lora · Married on 09/06/2015

I'm one of those brides that "doesn't wear a lot of make up" so it was very important to me to make sure I was comfortable with my wedding day makeup. I choose The Blushing Bide package (engagement, trail run and day of makeup). Whitney nailed it and was a pleasure to work with!

Rikki · Married on 06/27/2015

Not only is Whitney incredibly talented, she is super professional and an overall joy to be around. She showed up at the exact time she said she would the day of my wedding and naturally, my bridesmaids were running late. Even though she was pressed for time she managed to make myself and eleven other women look better than ever, all while blending in as one of the girls.

I would highly recommend Whitney to anyone, and hope I can come up with some sort of special occasion to work with her again!

Laurie · Married on 03/28/2014

My daughter had her makeup and hair done. Her bridesmaids also had the same. Whitney came to the brides home and did the makeup and hair. The girls all looked amazing. The makeup was beautiful the hair stylist made up the girls they all looked very beautiful. Affordable and professional, and fun.

Kira · Married on 02/16/2014

I couldn’t be happier with Whitney’s work for my wedding!

She was polite and professional throughout our time together. She listened intently to the ideas I had for my wedding makeup and made my makeup more stunning than I had even dreamed of.

Whitney also suggested a wonderful hair stylist, Jackie, that I also hired for my “beauty crew.” The two of them were the ultimate dream team. They were kind, fun, and kept me at-ease on my wedding day.

I also appreciated how Whitney really listened and worked with me on my makeup. She is a very talented lady.

Whitney has so much impressive experience, and yet, she made me feel as special and important as her most valued client.

I hope she knows that I had countless compliments on my makeup at my wedding and I truly felt gorgeous.

I even think my makeup looked good the day AFTER my wedding! (What a relief because I was way too tired to primp.)

Hire Whitney, you’ll be so glad you did!

Thank you, Whitney!!!

Starla · Married on 06/23/2018

Whitney is outstanding and makes you feel like your best self!

Whitney Stassi Artistry 10
    Whitney Stassi Artistry 11

Rochelle · Married on 08/27/2018

Whitney is an amazing artist! She was able to give advice on what looked good and asked for my opinions too. I had my trial the day of the my bridal shower and I was a walking advertisement for the moms and bridesmaids! My own mom changed her mind to have her make up professionally done after seeing me :) I think Whitney is pretty busy so you might have to wait a couple days to hear back from her, and be really clear about your day of scheduling needs because there's a lot of considerations on both ends.

Hayley · Married on 04/08/2018

Whitney is the best! She is very professional and personable and did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding.