Whitewoods Reviews

6 Reviews for Whitewoods

Whitewoods 1
Whitewoods 2

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

Whitewoods, was the perfect backdrop to our fairytale wedding. After seeing countless wedding venues and being unsatisfied, my fiancé and I walked into Whitewoods and immediately, I knew that was where we would get married. Cheryl and Frank were wonderful, have such great ideas, and in such a short period of time, have transformed the property into a breathtaking wedding venue. We rented the property for the weekend being that we were traveling from New York and New Jersey. Friday night was wonderful having all of our friends and family over to the house for dinner. The house is beautiful, sleeps many, and has ample space. The living room is gigantic which more than accommodated the bridal party for getting ready the morning of the wedding. After that, everything went perfect. We drank, partied, and danced the night away. It truly was the best day of my life, and I am so thankful we found this amazing gem in the woods <3

Sent on 11/29/2017

Natalie · Married on 12/31/2016

I cannot say enough amazing and positive things about Whitewoods! To put it simply, this was the best experience of our lives in the most beautiful place we could have ever imagined. When you dream about your wedding day it almost seems surreal. If you have your wedding in this space, your dream will come to life. We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception at Whitewoods on the weekend of 31 December 2016, New Years Eve. Let me start this review by speaking of the owners, Cheryl and Billy. Cheryl has gone above and beyond in every category-- readiness to help and enthusiasm about our vision is paralleled by none. She made us feel that this was just as special of an occasion for her as it was for us. On the night of our wedding, we had an area to make DIY floral crowns for our guests. Cheryl, Billy and their daughter Bianca not only made sure our ceremony and cocktail hour flowed smoothly, they personally helped and engaged the guests by making as many crowns as they could and assisting guests to construct a crown of their own. To top it off, I was disappointed that I didn’t leave time to make myself a crown when Cheryl presented me with the most amazing crown that she made for me that I wore all evening. It was spectacular and a gesture I will never forget.
    About Whitewoods: from a glance, the property is stunning. To start, everything is BRAND NEW, as in this place still smells like a new house and is landscaped like a dream. Inside, the ascetic is clean, pristine and beautiful, even without any additional décor.
    The Manor is very impressive not only in its sheer size, but every detail is rustic chic perfection—working fire place, hand-made bar, outdoor patios (yes, multiple!) bridal suite all dressed in white and cream, working barn doors on multiple entrance ways, exposed beam ceiling with decorative string lights and farmhouse chandeliers. The cream/ neutral pallet makes decorating breeze and photos perfection.
    Yes brides, you can have it all!

Sent on 01/11/2017
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 10/17/2015

We were SO lucky to have heard of this new venue from a friend who was getting married 2 weeks before us. It is SO different from anything else in the area, so we were immediately intrigued. We met with Cheryl before the venue was even finished with construction and we already knew THIS was our wedding spot. We got married on site in the fall, and it was as picturesque as possible. The colors of the trees were outstanding, and the grounds overall were exquisite. We rented the property next door and got ready there, and then stayed overnight after the reception was over, which was SO EASY! I loved being able to walk right next door, and stay with family and friends on such a huge day in our lives. The reception hall is gorgeous!!! It was huge and easily accommodated our 200 guests with enough room for dancing and mingling space. It has a very simple, chic decor that reminds me of something you would find on a French countryside.
    Cheryl was so easy to work with, and always got back to me quickly with any questions I had. I had visited an open house at one point and mentioned how much I loved one of the snacks she had out. She surprised us and had them waiting for us the day of the wedding! I seriously can't say enough about this location, and the owners! I would recommend to anyone! Especially if looking for a place for an outdoor ceremony! Our guests are STILL talking about what an amazing wedding it was! Thank you Whitewoods! :)

Sent on 12/13/2015

Sara · Married on 06/20/2015

We had our wedding reception at Whitewoods on 6/20/15. I cannot say enough about how beautiful the hall is!! Most of our guests asked how we found this site and commented on how beautiful it was. It is perfect for a rustic wedding!! It has beautiful wooden floors, absolutely breath-taking chandeliers, and a fireplace with a cute seating area. We had 220 guest and 25 large farm tables and there was more than enough room! Honestly I cannot say anything bad about this site- Cheryl was quick to respond and always willing to meet up when I requested. I would recommend this to every bride who asked about Whitewoods. You will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Laura · Married on 08/24/2013

From the moment I woke up in my bridal suite at the Inn, until our starlit send off after the reception, everything was perfect. My enchanted forest wedding was everything I've ever dreamed of and more thanks to Cheryl and her wonderful staff! Our big day at Whitewoods is something we will never forget!

Sent on 12/02/2015
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely beautiful!

We had our wedding at Whitewoods in July 2019 and it was absolutely beautiful. Frank, the decorator that works with the venue, did an absolutely gorgeous job with the decorations - everything turned out even more beautiful than we thought it would. So many guests came up to us, remarked how pretty it was, and asked us how we found it. We ended up getting married in the middle of a heat wave and had to have the cocktail hour inside, which still worked out great. We had 100 people at our wedding and were a little worried about the space seeming empty, but Frank arranged everything perfectly. The exclusive list of vendors ended up being a help rather than a hindrance - all the vendors knew each other and were familiar with the venue. Our reception went off without a hitch we're really happy that we decided to go with this venue!

Whitewoods 3