Whitehall Columbia Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Rachel
    Rachel U. Married on 09/24/2022

Amazing venue, amazing staff

Omg both the venue and the staff are so amazing and beautiful! The venue is stunning and so many guests told me how cool it is and the staff-especially Julia and Harold- are saints. Both the staff and this old school get an A+. If I could give 6 stars I would.
    Hannah Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Top notch customer service from start to finish

Harold and team are helpful, flexible, and professional at all times. Highly recommend, you will not be disappointed.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn G. Married on 06/12/2021

Wedding 6/12/21

I give Whitehall a 1000/10. They went above and beyond for my wedding! Julia and Harold are so amazing to work with and made everything run smoothly from the moment we booked our wedding there.
    Bianca B. Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing service

Whitehall Columbia is an amazing venue! Harold and Julia were amazing to work with! They are very efficient and handle everything, which made planning less stressful on us. During the reception, Harold and Julia were on top of everything. Julia checked in on my husband and I multiple times to see if we needed anything. The service at Whitehall is amazing! I am so happy my husband and I decided to get married there!!
  • W
    Whitney H. Married on 11/14/2020

Love and laughter

The moment we stepped foot into Whitehall we knew this was our venue. The hall embodies modern romance yet leaves you with a feeling of comfort thanks to its history and character. Harold and his team made the days/months leading up to our event as stress free as possible. All we had to worry about was dancing with a room full of people that we love.
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 10/17/2020

Beautiful & elegant

Our wedding at Whitehall was the stuff dreams are made of! The hall barely needed any decoration as it was so gorgeous, and they were flexible in all the ways I needed to make our day exactly what we wanted.
  • Janet
    Janet B. Married on 10/03/2020

Daughter’s Wedding

Whitehall is an absolutely stunning venue! We were very impressed with the level of concierge service provided by Harold. He is very easy to work with. The wedding and reception were perfect!
  • Bridget
    Bridget Married on 09/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Handled everything! You don’t have to lift a finger! Pay for exactly what you get. Well worth every Penny!

Answered every email about every “silly” question quickly! Made us feel comfortable and confident with a wedding during a “pandemic.”
    Highly recommend to everyone! You will NOT be disappointed!
    Rachel H. Married on 08/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Above and beyond expectations!

I'm only sorry I couldn't give Whitehall more stars, 5 is not sufficient for the phenomenal service they provide. I was coordinating with them for over a year planning my wedding and actually booked with them before I got engaged because I fell in love after the first visit and they book so far in advance! Yes my boyfriend at the time, now my husband, was in agreement ;) I must have emailed them over 100 times for different things, and every time they responded promptly and were courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. I was one of those Type A control-freak brides and made multiple site visits to see how things would work, and they not only made my vision come to life, but went above and beyond and made it even better! Charles and Harold are amazing coordinators; they made me feel super comfortable and assured me that all my little details would be taken care of and they absolutely were. They really care about their clients and aren't just concerned with running a business. When COVID-19 happened they did everything they could to keep us informed, to accommodate where they could, and to advise us how to move forward when we were unsure. They're so friendly and kind you feel like you're talking to an old friend when you go for a visit. I'm so thrilled we took the risk and kept our original date because it worked out perfectly! Even with social distancing restrictions it was still the perfect day I had envisioned and it made it even more special the people that were there. Their venue is absolutely stunning and there are charming rustic chic details everywhere that set it above other venues I've seen. Everyone said what a beautiful wedding it was, and everything went so smooth that I wasn't aware of any issues at either the ceremony or reception. They are more expensive, but it is so worth it to have their all-inclusive service to take the stress off of you when wedding time actually comes. I could go on and on. Just book them, you won't be sorry!
  • Caryn
    Garrett K. Married on 11/23/2019

Whitehall is Wonderful

Absolutely stunning with an attentive and professional staff, I am so glad I found Whitehall!
  • Fran
    Fran Married on 11/16/2019

Wonderful to work with

Where to begin....Charles, Harold and Shannon are absolutely the best to work with. They continually answer questions, literally make sure everything goes perfect. The Chapel was decorated gorgeous and took that task off of our hands and it was perfect! Just absolutely beautiful, professional and eased our minds with everything!
    Katarina Married on 10/19/2019

Professionalism & Attention to Detail

As an event manger myself, I was blown away with the professionalism, attention to detail and kindness that Charles and Harold had throughout our planning process. My husband and I had the most amazing wedding reception at Whitehall! Everyone had a wonderful time and the staff was absolutely wonderful! Thank you Charles and Harold for a perfect wedding day!
    Jessica R. Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Wedding Venue

Whitehall was wonderful to work with. They were extremely helpful and punctual answering all my questions. Our wedding day flowed perfectly and they didn't miss a beat. Charles and Harold were amazing to work with. I would highly recommend Whitehall to any future bride!

Whitehall Columbia's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting Whitehall to host your wedding. Jessica & Jeff, it's obvious how crazy you are about each other and it shined brightly on your wedding day. We hope you enjoy a long and prosperous life together. Congrats!!
  • Dakota
    Dakota Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend

Charles and Harold were the best vendors to work with. Not only were they extremely organized, they were kind and extremely accommodating. They made planning less stressful! The space itself was PERFECT and beautiful. I could not have asked for a better reception venue.

Whitehall Columbia's reply:

Congratulations Dakota & Kris! You, Kris and your families were a delight to work with. It was our pleasure to be a part of making your reception a great success. We thank you for trusting us with such an important part of your lives. We wish you both a long and happy marriage. Enjoy your Honeymoon!!

Harold & Charles
    Your Whitehall Concierge
    Catie Married on 05/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I love this place!! Harold and Charles take such good care of you! It's simply classy and elegant and the service is the best. I recently just married there and I couldn't picked a better place. I'd have my 2nd, 3rd and 4th wedding there.

Whitehall Columbia's reply:

Thank you Catie....It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Best regards,

Concierge
    Rebecca Married on 10/22/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This venue is absolutely spectacular! It was the perfect place for both our ceremony and reception. The staff is wonderful to work with and they make sure everything is perfect! You can definitely tell they take pride in making sure that every event is exactly what you are hoping for. Harold and his team are AMAZING
    Kristina Married on 08/27/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    BEST place I've been to. Awesome staff Herold is amazing! They really focus on making your day everything you imagine. So happy I booked with them! Beyond great full for their service so far.
    Nicole Married on 05/28/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My fiance and I were looking for something other than the traditional banquet hall for our May 2016 wedding reception. We found Whitehall Columbia and immediately fell in love. Harold and his team have done a fantastic job restoring the old school building in to a beautiful venue. The attention to detail and decor are stunning. We also loved that it has a separate fenced in outdoor space with this giant tree and it backs right up to a big lake. It's beautiful and is perfect for the ceremony we were looking to have. They now have a chapel that is available for rent that I haven't seen yet, but if it's anything like the rest of Whitehall, I imagine it is gorgeous as well. Harold has been a pleasure to work with thus far, letting us choose what vendors we want to bring in, being prompt in responses, etc. I can't wait for our wedding in May to finally see it all come together....I know we won't be disappointed.
  • User2579256 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This was our dream venue! The concierge, Harold, covered all the details and then some. The value was incredible. We loved the flexibility-able to drop things off to them a few days before the wedding so they could set up. We got so many compliments!
  • User2042600 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    FANTASTIC people to work with. They responded to emails within hours and addressed all of my concerns!
    Bethany Married on 08/09/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Whitehall in August and everything was PERFECT at the venue. I do not have a single complaint or anything I would have changed! Beautiful venue, wonderful staff, easy location, etc. This was by far the best decision we made for the wedding and were so happy. Harold and his team treated us like royalty and were so kind to us throughout the whole process.
    Roxanne Married on 07/25/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We booked Whitehall Columbia for our wedding ceremony and reception in July 2015. This venue is absolutely beautiful and charming, the owners have paid so much attention to detail while renovating this building. Harold, the concierge, has been a pleasure to work with so far. He has answered all of my emails within a few hours of sending them and has been extremely helpful. I feel so at ease about having our wedding here, I know that everything will be taken care of and there will be no need to worry. This is a unique gem in the Columbia Station/Strongsville area and should definitely be on your list of venues to check out. I can't wait to celebrate our day here!
  • User2203920 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had our wedding reception here and it was fantastic. I can not recommend them enough to anyone. The price is worth it for how nice they make it look and the services they provide. Harold is great. He will take care of anything you want him to during the day and the planning that takes place before hand. He will let you come set up the day before and is very flexible in working with vendors (we had Carolina BBQ cater ours and had Colozzas Bakery do the cake). Seriously, anything you want taken care of he will do it. We had someone try to sneak alcohol into the reception, and after we told him about it he had it removed without the night skipping a beat. If you choose Whitehall Columbia, you wont be disappointed!
    E Married on 05/23/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I had our wedding at Whitehall Columbia in May 2015, and it was beautiful and so much fun. We planned our wedding from out of state and Harold, the concierge, was always responsive via phone and email. The venue is stunning and we felt like we could get away with not spending much on decorations because of it. We had our ceremony outdoors by the lake under a big tree and received so many compliments on the picture perfect setting. I particularly loved that the state room, where we hung out with our bridal party, and the bridal dressing room and restrooms were so tastefully decorated as well. Harold and his staff made sure that the event moved smoothly, working in tandem with the other vendors. We totally trusted him to take care of all last minute details and that enabled us to enjoy every minute of our wedding.
illustration stars