Whitefish Lodge & Manhattan Beach Lodge Reviews

91 Reviews for Whitefish Lodge & Manhattan Beach Lodge

• Megan

Megan 路 Married on 12/28/2019

Wonderful Winter Wedding

Whitefish Lodge and Suites could not have been a more of a perfect place for my husband and I to get married. The venue itself is encompassed in this beautiful lodge with an outdoor theme throughout the entire place. The ceremony and reception itself are all located in the same area. All of my guests could not stop complimenting on how beautiful the lodge looked. Our experience with Whitefish lodge was great. Crystal was awesome to work with. She ensured we had a flawless day and we did not have to worry about any of the small details our day had involved. It was a great feeling knowing Crystal was going to take care of us. Even though we had an ice storm/snowstorm that day our guests were still taken care of. Our wedding day was magical and would not change it for the world. Overall, we would recommend them to anyone wanting a wedding with a touch of the outdoors. I HIGHLY recommend Whitefish Lodge and Suites for your dream wedding.

Sent on 01/26/2020
  • Bernadette

Bernadette Pearo 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Stress-free & Fun

Working with Crystal Glaser throughout our wedding planning was flawless and wonderful and so much fun! She was incredibly responsive and accommodating, we never waited longer than a day to get a response back on something or even if she needed to get back to us, she would respond to let us know she was working on it, she was always keeping us in the loop. We didn't have to worry about anything, she never skipped a beat on any of the details. She made it stress-free, you knew she had it all handled. The flexibility she has to make just about anything happen is amazing, she set up an impromptu ceremony for us (that we had planned the day before) in less than 12 hours, there isn't anything that throws her off, she will do whatever she can to be able to accommodate what you need to make it your perfect day! We had our wedding at Manhattan Beach Lodge, the food is fantastic and the setting there is perfect and so beautiful right on the lake! We would absolutely recommend working with Crystal, we had an incredible experience and were so happy with everything! We would not have changed a thing!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Allysa

Allysa 路 Married on 02/09/2019

Beautiful Venue

Whitefish Lodge & Suites was a wonderful wedding experience! Crystal was there throughout the entire engagement to answer any questions, and was especially helpful the weekend of! The Whitefish team was so professional and wonderful during the ceremony and reception and everything went off without a hitch! The ceremony space was GORGEOUS and was everything we ever wanted! One thing that was tricky was getting ready at the venue, just because I opted to bring in a hair and makeup team, be sure to be prepared with floor length mirrors!! 馃槉Everything else was TOP NOTCH!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Jessica 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful Winter Wedding

Whitefish Lodge and Suites was a remarkable place for my husband and I to get married. The location is beautiful and ideal. We chose to have the ceremony at the Lodge so everything was in one place. All of our guest couldn't stop complimenting the d茅cor and beauty of the Lodge and to make it even better, Crystal and the whole staff were a pleasure to work with. They went above and beyond to accommodate ALL of our needs. I wouldn't change a single thing about our wedding and a huge part of that is because of our beautiful venue. I HIGHLY recommend Whitefish Lodge and Suites for your dream wedding.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Britt Anderson 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Magical Wedding Experience

Crystal Glaser at Manhattan Beach Lodge was a dream to work with! I have been going to Manhattan鈥檚 for dinner since I was a child. When I became engaged last year, my fiance and I both immediately wanted it to be the venue for our ceremony and reception. Crystal worked with us every step of the way regarding food, set-up, lodging for our guests, indoor vs. outdoor ceremony, etc. She made suggestions, offered her insight and expertise, and recommended local vendors that were all superb. She answered my (many) questions and never made me feel like I was 鈥渉igh maintenance.鈥 Crystal and her event team are clearly a well oiled machine and the food was amazing too! Daryl, the Bartender was also a champ! He was hilarious and so kind to all of our guests, even as the night got later and we got louder. Our wedding was everything we could have wanted and more. Thank you to the entire team at Manhattan Beach Lodge! It was a day we will never forget and we will be back for dinner soon!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Makayla 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Fall Wedding

Absolutely amazing! Crystal made the process so smooth, answered all my questions in a timely manner, and made al my requests possible! I also appreciated that some details could be decided the week of/ day of, because things come up and it was nice how flexible Whitefish is! And on top of that the food was amazing!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Sarah 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing experience start to finish!
    Everything was PERFECT, beautiful and went so smooth! We highly recommend Crystal and Whitefish Lodge to anyone looking for the best venue around! Crystals experience, advice and guidance was so special and could not have done it without her! Thank you!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Jessica 路 Married on 09/08/2018

The Whitefish Lodge was the perfect venue for our wedding. It was so convenient to have everything in one location. And our wedding coordinator Crystal Glaser made planning everything a breeze! She has a lot of experience and is there to help you every step of the way!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Deanna Turner 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Fairy-Tale Wedding a Reality

Our entire experience with Whitefish Properties was absolutely fabulous - from our first steps onto the venue to our last. The on-site coordinator, Crystal, truly helped make my fairy-tale wedding a reality! Two months after the wedding and I am still hearing positive comments from our family and friends that attended.

We had our ceremony for 170 people outside at Manhattan Beach with the wedding party on the dock. We then held our reception at Whitefish Lodge & Suites. We had Whitefish Lodge & Suites completely booked on Saturday, and mostly booked on Friday evening. This really made this a destination wedding feel for the wedding party and the guests.

Crystal and the rest of the folks at Whitefish/Manhattan made our wedding planning and coordination so easy, which was so greatly appreciated! Everyone was very easy to work with and always accessible with very quick turnaround with communication, which was crucial since we were planning our up north destination wedding from the Maple Grove area.

From the minute we arrived for our wedding weekend, everything went extremely smooth and that would not have been possible without Crystal and the rest of the folks at Whitefish Properties. I would highly recommend this venue for anyone looking to plan an up north destination wedding! We truly lucked out finding this venue and will definitely be frequent visitors!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Tori 路 Married on 08/11/2018

We had our wedding reception at Whitefish Lodge & Suites in August 2018 and it was AMAZING! The staff at the lodge were so accommodating to the requests and needs of myself and our guests for the entire weekend.

With our wedding being somewhat of a destination for almost all of our guests, many decided to make a weekend out of it and arrived the day before. We used the outdoor space behind the lodge to set up yard games, a root beer float social, and pizzas (Rafferty鈥檚 Pizza is located across the street). It was like two big family reunions/mixer the night before the actual wedding and the space at Whitefish Lodge couldn鈥檛 have been more perfect for that!

The day of our wedding, Crystal and staff took care of details that I didn鈥檛 even know to think about. The banquet room was perfect for our wedding of 150 people because everyone was having fun in the same space whether they were chatting at the tables, getting a drink from the bar, or dancing to the music.

One of the things we loved most about having our wedding at Whitefish Lodge was its quaintness. With approximately 50 rooms, our wedding guests booked out nearly the entire lodge the night of the wedding so it felt super exclusive. It was so easy to customize our wedding weekend with Crystal and I don鈥檛 think we would have been able to do that if we had selected a larger hotel or resort that hosts multiple weddings a day.

All in all, everything went smoothly the entire weekend and the amount of fun we all had really reflected that. Crystal and the staff at Whitefish are some of the best and they really made us feel like we were their top priority from the early planning stages to the day of the actual wedding. I have heard nothing but positive comments from our family and friends and would absolutely recommend Whitefish Lodge & Suites!

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley 路 Married on 06/30/2018

Wonderful Experience

Beautiful area and location, Crystal is always ready to help and very quick to email you back about any questions you have, she goes above and beyond. One of my easiest vendors to deal with! Everything ran smoothly on our wedding day thanks to Crystal. (Even when there were a few issues with lost bridesmaids!) The food is also wonderful and plenty of choices.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Shelby 路 Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I are so happy we chose Whitefish Lodge and Suites as our wedding and reception venue. It was so convenient to have everything in one spot. Working with Crystal was easy, she helped make our wedding day perfect! All of the details turned out exactly the way we wanted them to. The year of planning we had and our wedding day ran smoothly due to her guidance. We are so thankful!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Dani 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Crystal was INCREDIBLE to work with! She made everything so simple especially when planning from 3 hours away. She's so quick to respond and completely put our minds at ease whenever we had a concern pop up.

We had our ceremony outside at Manhattan Beach and guests loved that they could grab a drink at the Tiki bar beforehand. The lake provided a beautiful backdrop!

Our reception at Whitefish was everything we could have imagined. When we arrived to start setting up, all the tables, chairs and linens were already ready to go. They even provided decor as a part of their package offerings. The day-of ran so smoothly because of Crystal and her team. Even with a few hiccups on our end, it was so stress-free and Crystal made sure we didn't have a care in the world during our special day. Everyone loved the food and so many people are still talking about how great the venue was. Whitefish even put up signage to wish our guests "safe travels" afterwards, which was a super sweet touch. We truly can't recommend Crystal, Whitefish & Manhattan Beach enough!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Marie 路 Married on 05/05/2018

From the very first meeting to the day of, Crystal made everything as fun, smooth, and easy as possible. The venue was beautiful, filled with personal touches for our special day. Everything moved seamlessly and I was able to enjoy my day because Crystal took care of everything. The entire staff was friendly, the lodge was very clean, the food was good, and it was exactly what we wanted! It was so nice to have the entire lodge for the whole weekend. I cannot possibly say enough good things about Whitefish Lodge, the staff, and especially Crystal. You DEFINITELY want to have your wedding here!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Molly 路 Married on 04/14/2018

We literally had the BEST wedding ever at Whitefish Lodge April 14, 2018. From the moment we got there, I didn't have to worry about a thing! From the beginning, the staff was more than accommodating. Crystal was there for us every step of the way throughout the weekend. As a bride, I didn't have a care in the world, and was stress free (hard for a bride to say) the whole weekend so I could focus on spending time with my guests. The banquet hall was beautiful from the start, and the staff did everything for us to make our decorating that much easier! The food was perfect and everyone loved the appetizers we had for cocktail hour. Everything was literally perfect, and we had no worries the whole weekend, except for the epic snowstorm in April in Minnesota :)! Our guests couldn't get over how beautiful the lodge was, and how beautiful clean the rooms are. The kids loved the pool and arcade, and even the adults loved the arcade! We were even able to use the lodge for Friday to entertain our guests with the great pizza place across the street (Rafferty's) and let us have alcohol onsite! I also heard from numerous guests that this was the best wedding they had ever been to! We highly highly recommend Whitefish Lodge for weddings, and will be staying there on our anniversaries for years to come! Thanks again Whitefish!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Jenny 路 Married on 02/17/2018

We can鈥檛 say enough about the WhiteFish Lodge and Crystal. I (the bride) didn鈥檛 worry about a thing the whole weekend. They listened to our ideas and suggested their own. It was perfect! We would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Ryan 路 Married on 02/17/2018

My now wife found the WhiteFish lodge through an internet search. From the moment, she emailed Crystal and the Lodge, she had nothing but great things to say. We went to visit and once I met Crystal, I couldn鈥檛 agree more. You will not be diaappointed with your choice to have your wedding at The WhiteFish Lodge. Every part of the process was fun and enjoyable for us!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Erin 路 Married on 01/27/2018

Whitefish Lodge and Suites is a beautiful venue to have your perfect wedding day! Crystal and all the staff are amazing. They will, without a doubt, go above and beyond to make your day flawless and perfect. She is very prompt and very flexible. She will make your wedding day vision come alive. Thank you so much Crystal for making our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Corrine 路 Married on 12/02/2017

Crystal and all of the staff are Whitefish Lodge were amazing to work with! We received the date we wanted for a great price and a bunch of extras! Love, love, love! I wish i could do it all again!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Crystal 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Our whole experience at Whitefish Lodge was excellent from beginning to end! Crystal Glaser is extremely talented at what she does and put our minds at ease that everything was going to be perfect and it was!!! The venue, the rooms, the food and cocktails were top notch! Thank you again Crystal for all of your hard work! It is a night we will never forget!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Beth 路 Married on 10/28/2017

We couldn't have been happier with our whole event. Manhattan Beach Lodge is such a special place and will be our forever special place! Thank You Crystal

Sent on 11/14/2017

Shalon 路 Married on 09/30/2017

I am so glad we chose Whitefish Lodge as our wedding venue. Planning and organizing all of the details of the day was an easy and smooth process thanks to Crystal, who always immediately responded and helped me out with anything I needed. The only real issue we encountered was a slight room booking mistake, but the staff was quick to correct the mistake and everything worked out perfectly. If I had to do things all over again I would absolutely still choose to have my wedding at Whitefish Lodge!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Beth 路 Married on 09/30/2017

Manhattan Beach was a great place for our wedding, the food was excellent, everything we asked them to do they did and they were extremely flexible and accommodating to our needs. The setting is so beautiful for your pictures and your guests. And Crystal is SO GREAT to work with. She responds to your questions immediately and makes sure that your day is exactly what you want. We would not hesitate to recommend Manhattan Beach for any event and especially a wedding!!!! Thanks so much for all you did to make our day great! Beth & Dan

Sent on 10/10/2017

Jessica 路 Married on 09/23/2017

Helpful, stress-free, and beautiful venue

From start to finish everything about our experience at Whitefish Lodge was incredible. They made everything so easy and seamless when it came to getting all the details together and ironed out. They made it so simple for us to get things set up as well in the reception hall - with the package we selected the centerpieces were pretty much taken care of and we just added our own little details and table numbers.

What we loved the most was that everything was in one place. We had the ceremony in the main lodge and then dinner and dancing was just down the stairs in the reception hall. With it also being the hotel we didn't have to worry about guests needing to drive home (especially because we got one heck of a blizzard that night!)

Crystal was awesome to work with. Really quick to reply to any and all emails and questions we had. What we were really impressed with was how quick the rehearsal was. They clearly have this down to a science and told us exactly where we needed to be and when. It was really helpful the day of the wedding when everything feels like it's chaos leading up to the ceremony and Crystal was there to tell us when to walk.

I also needed to mention how great the rest of the staff was. We happened to get a snow storm that night (ended up with 17 inches of snow in the morning) and everyone there helped get cars uncovered, the parking lot plowed, and even provided shovels for people to clear more snow out from behind the cars. Many of our friends and family told us how helpful that was and how they appreciated the extra mile they all went.

Overall, we would 100% recommend them to anyone wanting a wedding outside of the Minneapolis area. Just far enough north of the cities to get away and (if you're not getting married off-site) an all-in-one venue to keep things really stress-free. Thank you all again for making it such a fun and memorable weekend for us all and we hope to be back soon!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Danielle 路 Married on 09/16/2017

We went through Whitefish Lodge and suites for our wedding ceremony and reception venue. Crystal and her crew did an amazing job with setting up our ceremony and reception spaces, took care of lighting all of our candles, and kept the entire day (and all the planning) flowing smoothly to alleviate any and all stress. The food was awesome, plenty of options for all budgets and dietary needs. They have space for ceremony both in and outdoors...which is perfect when you take the unpredictable Minnesota elements into consideration. The staff were super friendly and our guests loved that everything (ceremony, reception, and hotel) was all in one place. It is a great environment for kiddos of all ages (0-97+) to have fun and enjoy wedding festivities. I would totally recommend this venue for anyone wanting a classic "north woods" wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2017