White Quill Creative Reviews

5 Reviews for White Quill Creative

• Ginger

Ginger · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful Wedding Videography

Chelsea of White Quill crafted the most beautiful, heartfelt, and meaningful wedding video for us! It gorgeously captures the happiness and emotion of the day! Also, Chelsea was so wonderful to work with! She is super fun and was always very responsive. She also worked in perfect sync with our photographers. We are thrilled with the films from our wedding day and feel so lucky she was a part of our day!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • I

Ian · Married on 10/28/2017

I normally do not write reviews for vendors, but I am making an exception for White Quill - because, simply put, Chelsea is exceptional. Choosing White Quill Creative as our wedding videographer was one of the best decisions my wife and I made in planning our wedding. Chelsea perfectly captured the most beautiful moments of the day, and told our story through video in a way that I can only describe as breathtaking. My wife and I have shown our video to many of our family members and friends, and every single time we have been told what an incredible job our videographer did. Chelsea is incredibly talented, but I need to emphasize what an amazing person she is. Unfortunately, our wedding carried with it some very unusual circumstances:
    Tragically, my father became very ill just before our wedding, and was unable to attend. He was placed in hospice care days after my wedding, and we were told his time was short. Chelsea made it her mission to make sure my father was able to watch our ceremony before he passed. She is truly a woman of her word, as 3 days after our wedding we were emailed the video of our ceremony, and my father was able to watch his only son marry the woman of his dreams. I can only imagine how difficult it was to get our video ready in such a short time. But I cannot over-emphasize what this meant to us. I would recommend Chelsea to anyone planning a wedding, with full confidence that she will exceed all expectations.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2017

Chelsea was hired to do our wedding and engagement photography. She was very professional but also easy to talk to and a joy to have around on the wedding day! She always responded to our questions promptly. We also had a second shooter who worked well with Chelsea. Our package included a photo book which ended up being of very high quality and is stunning. We received all of our photos relatively soon after the wedding and were given highlights almost immediately. Only words of praise for White Quill Creative!! Book her ASAP!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2016

Chelsea was awesome to work with, super fun/chill, and really well-priced. I would recommend her to anyone looking to receive a video of their ceremony. Here is a link to my video so you can see just how rockin' she is at her editing skills :)

Sent on 02/03/2017

Jay · Married on 06/26/2016

Chelsea @ White Quill Creative was our wedding videographer and both my wife and I have to give her 5/5. When we first met her, we could tell Chelsea was passionate about her work and knew what she was talking about. Chelsea is very down-to-earth and easy to talk to. Regarding the finished video itself, probably the most important thing, we really feel that she nailed it. It captured both our story and style. There were also many little things throughout the day that was expertly incorporated in the video. MANY, MANY small details went into this and we could tell she put thought and care into our video. Chelsea's talent alone should be enough for you to choose White Quill Creative, but you get the added bonus of working with someone who's genuine and enjoys what she does :)

Sent on 12/03/2016