35 Reviews for White Pines Golf Club & Banquets

China (1)
Valet (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
35 White Pines Golf Club & Banquets Reviews

The instant we walked into White Pines' banquet hall, we knew we had to have our wedding there. It had high vaulted wood ceilings and floor to ceiling windows, yielding incredible golf course views. I cannot say enough incredible things about the staff at White Pines. From the bartender to the office staff, everyone went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. We cannot thank them enough. They wrote down the tiniest of details to make sure everything was exactly how I envisioned. When I walked into the reception, it exceeded my expectations! It was so beautiful. I keep receiving compliments on how awesome the food and service was! I highly recommend having your wedding here; you will love it!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/6/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I absolutely loved the space at White Pines and the staff was fantastic! They worked with me on literally everything and their communication was great. The hours were cut for a few staff members since it was a slower time of the year but there was always someone to at least respond if the main contact was out of the office and they helped as much as they could. The staff was friendly, organized, and very open to discussion. I made my own centerpieces and they needed a bit of help since they didn't quite pop and White Pines called me to gently make a suggestion which really ended up making them look so much better. I really appreciated the call and communication. The prices really were great as well. It was a fantastic venue for the money. I'd highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/8/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff and chef were extremely accommodating to a customized menu and format we desired. They were easy to work with and walked us through the process. They were awesome!

Profile Picture User4625808, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My (now) husband and I originally looked into White Pines because we wanted a beautiful outdoor ceremony space. SOLD! We also did not want a traditional dull, run of the mill reception room...scored again! There was no looking back once we had our first visit since both the ceremony space and the banquet room exceeded our expectations but once we met with the staff we knew this was the place for us. We met with Sara and Elyse and it was like we were old friends rather than people meeting for the first time. They were not pushy or acting like sales people and made us feel very comfortable that our wedding day would be in their hands. From that point on, our planning was just seamless.
Our wedding day turned out to be more than we could've ever asked for. We had perfect weather and the grounds were so beautiful, leaving us with amazing pictures! The room was GORGEOUS...and believe me, we are not fancy people and did not do anything over the top to decorate but we didn't need to since the room is so great all on its own. And one of our main concerns...that we didn't want to send our guests fleeing to the nearest McDonald's afterwards because they would barely eat their "typical" wedding food...not a chance! Their food was AMAZING and so many of our guests commented on it. They did an awesome set up of our placecard table, head table, centerpieces, put our favors out; all little details we didn't have to worry about and all very obviously done with care.
Every time i think back to our wedding day, i can't help but think of all of the wonderful people at White Pines who had a hand in making our day so perfect. I absolutely, without a doubt, would recommend White Pines to anyone!

Profile Picture Carla, 7/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All of the staff members I dealt with were always helpful. The venue itself is beautiful& the food was phenomenal. I'm so glad I chose to have my wedding& reception at white pines.

Profile Picture Tanya, 11/2/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a Sunday wedding at white pines and it was beautiful. The ceremony spot and reception room were dazzling. I received nothing but great compliments on food and venue. The staff was amazing to work with and very nice to my husband and I thru out the entire process. I would recommend White Pines to anyone. The landscape and scenery were amazing. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/13/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough great things about White Pines. At the initial meeting I got the feeling that the entire staff would do everything in their power to accommodate my every request and make my wedding day exactly how I envisioned it to be! The grounds and banquet hall are beautiful. The food was excellent and will go beyond your expectations both in taste and presentation (I opted for family style, good choice). Make special requests, be clear about what you want, and whoever you are working with at White Pines will help make it happen. Above all, the wedding/banquet staff at White Pines are friendly, warm, and open to any special request that you might have. I had sooo many compliments on the food and venue both during and after the wedding from my guests. For a couple on a budget who still want a glamorous, romantic, and luxurious wedding, this is your spot! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Chloe, 10/11/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at White Pines is amazing!! Always willing to go above and beyond!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place was absolutely gorgeous!!! I loved the balcony, so did my guests!!! We were able to have the ceremony outside because the weather held up! Thankfully!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/29/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so glad we went with White Pines Golf Club. We were looking to go with another Golf Club but could not pass up their incredible deal and their beautiful ceremony site. We got married in September and their grounds were absolutely beautiful. Everything looked well taken care of and made for wonderful pictures. Their banquet staff were fantastic to work with. They were very kind and responsive. I felt at ease with them from the minute we walked into the office. I always felt like they had our best interest in mind. We received so many compliments on the food as well! Their wait and bar staff were amazing. Everyone had a great time. We had a large wedding and the food service was quick and we were dancing in no time. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/15/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely fantastic! White Pines had everything we wanted - beautiful views, beautiful room, and low prices. White Pines was very flexible in how we did our decorations, adapting to all of our needs. The food was perfect (although I didn't have much of it cause we were so busy with talking!). There is a bridal room with a safe that was perfect to hold my things. There is also a large balcony that can be used that is perfect for a little break from the dance floor. The topper of it all was that there prices are fantastic for such an excellent location! I cannot recommend White Pines enough to everyone! Perfect!

Profile Picture Libby, 8/10/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

White Pines is a beautiful location for a ceremony. Their site over looks a pond, it's just gorgeous. The reception hall is also beautiful. The staff is extremely helpful and bent over backwards to help us. The food was great and everything ran smoothly on our wedding day. They are also very reasonably priced, you really get a ton of stuff for the money. I would highly recommend this location especially if you are looking for a location for your ceremony that is outside.

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/23/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Brides! I highly recommend White Pines Golf Club. My husband (now) and I always dreamed of a Fall wedding...the White Pines beautiful surrounding capture the essence for a this in our outside ceremony. We also had our reception of 100 guest there. My guest are still raving about how amazing the service and surrounding were. I highly recommend Alyssa...such a pleasure to work with. Very easy to bounce ideas off. A special thank you to Dee who completely over saw my entire wedding from start to finish...making sure everything was perfect! I'd recommend this place for it's quality service, professionalism, diligence, and ability to make me feel that my day was priority to them!

Profile Picture MARIA, 10/10/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

White Pines was a beautiful location for our wedding reception. Their attention to detail was impeccable. They made the tables look better than I could imagine. I would definitely recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Diane, 7/3/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had only my reception at White Pines, but I would not have it anywhere else!!!! It was perfect. Everyone there was so incredibly accomodating--right down to my vegan dietary needs. The chef Chris was so kind to me and would have made me whatever I asked him to. And it was GOOD. Everything was exactly how I wanted it to be, and I had nothing to worry about! Each step along the way Ginger and Dee and everybody helped me tremendously. I did not foot the bill, but I also know that we got A LOT for our money. I love that White Pines does not look like a typical banquet room. There were WINDOWS and even better, a DECK! This deck was a lifesaver, as many of the smokers and younger people stayed out there most of the night. However, from the deck, the reception is visible, so when it was time for the bouquet and garter toss, nobody missed out because they saw it coming and all came back inside! This is an incredibly classy place, especially for the price that you pay. Without a doubt, this IS the place to get married, and I think anyone who doesn't come here and look around is stupid, and once you do look here, you will fall in love with it!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/26/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

White Pines staff was there for me from the moment I called them. They were very helpful and pulled off the night without any problems.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 9/4/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I love LOVE love this reception hall! It is so unique and so spacious! The staff is wonderful and accommodating! We had several somewhat unique requests and they helped us figure out ways to make it work. We had several DIY projects that needed to be set up the day of and they pulled everything off beyond my imagination. They even used some leftover petals from the wedding the night before to complete the look we had put together. They cut down hydrangeas, put them in our vases, set up votives we brought, put out wine we had brought, set out the favors, the escort card table, and much more! When I walked in Saturday evening I was in tears at how beautiful things looked! Ginger was in contact with us throughout the night making sure everything was going as we wanted. And at the end of the night Ginger and her staff helped us pack everything! So helpful!!! The space is really one of a kind and the staff superb! We had several compliments on the site, even from my very traditional Polish family who usually preferred the traditional banquet hall!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/22/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I started off working with Laura and her excitement and professionalism was a big motivator for us to book the venue, aside from the beautiful room/patio and value, we felt like we could trust White Pines (WP). The WP team was mostly great at responding promptly and assuring us everything was on the right track. There were a few times when it came to making deposits that we had to reach out to them and we felt they could have done a better job with giving notice and reminders. We also had an issue with scheduling our final details appointment but Laura really took initiative to make sure we were taken care of and we felt as if she, as the manager, bent over backward to make sure we had the support and guidance we needed.
The days leading up to the wedding and the day of the wedding, Orlando was our go to staff. Orlando was awesome! When I dropped off my items he was so attentive in listening to what my vision was and I was 100% confident we were in good hands. The day of the wedding, Orlando frequently checked in and really helped keep us on track. My mom even raved about how awesome he did with set up and coordinator leading up to the start of cocktail hour. We even had a major issue with our DJ and he was very professional the way he handled the situation.
Aside from the staff, the food was great, everyone raved about it, highlighting the au gratin potatoes in particular. We loved having the porch and the room was so nice and spaceous. We couldn't be happier with how everything went and would highly recommend this event venue.

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

This vendor is willing to add and remove things, and nothing is really off the table. They are willing to make exceptions, and try to find what will make your day the best! I planned a wedding here all the way from Tennessee, and they were great!

Profile Picture User5200824, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My daughter was married last month and the reception was beautiful! The room and setting was perfect. My daughter lived out of town and planned to have several items at each table, small vases, a candle, a log with the table number, etc. She also had succulents as name placecards. There were many details involved and White Pines carried her plans out beautifully! The pictures are also fantastic due to the beautiful setting. The Thursday before the wedding, the staff walked her out to the area they liked for pictures and they were right! Sara was helpful to me during the planning since it was difficult for my daughter to plan from a distance. White Pines is a great place for a reception!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

White Pines was the most perfect setting for my wedding! I could not have asked for a more beautiful ceremony site, with breathtaking views and tranquil waters, the outdoor ceremony space was beyond amazing. I can not wait to see how all the pictures turn out. The banquet room's high ceilings create a warm and cozy atmosphere where my guests and I danced the night away. Alyssa, Dee, and Laura were a pleasure to work with and I could not have pulled off such an unbelievable night without thier support and patience. I got so many compliments on the space. Thank you White Pines, for making my wedding dreams exceed my expectations.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/10/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot express how delighted I am that I chose White Pines as our ceremony and reception venue! That staff was so helpful and attentive - I really felt completely taken care of as a bride.

We definitely were looking into a venue that could host an outdoor ceremony, and the grounds were absolutely beautiful. The banquet hall itself has stunning views of the grounds and tall, gorgeous ceilings. We had so much fun taking photos outdoors with our photographer. Dinner was delicious, the open bar package is a steal, and we received nothing but compliments from our guests.

There were a few details and last minute changes that were not successfully implemented, but aside from these very minor things, our evening was beyond fantastic. Thank you, White Pines!

Profile Picture Daria , 5/30/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The place is absolutely beautiful. great venue for pictures and privacy. Staff in office very helpful and nice. I loved the options for rehearsal dinners (if needed) and they helped with their supply of weeding decor if you like to use theirs (saved a few bucks!). Packages were a great deal at the time of my booking and food was good and flavorful.

Profile Picture Adrienne, 7/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very pleasant to work with. Never pushing you to spend more money than necessary -- they are willing to work with your budget. For a 150-guest wedding, there was plenty of space (tables, dance floor, etc). White Pines will coordinate with your vendors and help you setup. The bar and wait staff are excellent. Comfortable, private bride's room is a plus. Great setting for pictures. Food is decent --relatively small portions but no one left hungry.

Profile Picture User596308, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews