White House Banquets & Event Center Reviews

White House Banquets & Event Center 7
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 12/02/2018

amazing venue

White house banquet event center was my dream come true wedding! My husband was very picky when it comes to cleanness, ambience, and staffs courtesy and it was the first venue he actually liked. Food was so good! The venue kept our guests very happy. Thank you MIMI and OMAR for all your help!!! They help you through out from planning to the actual wedding day to make sure your wedding is taken care of. Highly Recommend!

Robin · Married on 04/13/2018

Our wedding was super awesome! Mimi and Jovan went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect. It was even better than what we were expecting. We had the ceremony and reception there and everything was amazing. There is plenty of space to get ready, the food is great, the service is outstanding, their DJ kept everyone dancing till the end and all my guests all said it was so fun and beautiful. I just wish we could do it all over again.

Chris · Married on 02/11/2018

We had the most amazing wedding at the White House Event Center and highly recommend it to local couples who want a beautiful venue for a great price. We had our ceremony in the beautiful garden, and the reception in the West Wing. Things I loved about this venue: the place needs minimal decor because it’s already very pretty, affordable on a Sunday but also had great food, excellent service, and looked expensive, and the bridal party suite is SO convenient because it’s spacious and right next to the ceremony space. Mimi was so great during our planning process and especially on our big day, and her team took care of everything we needed (including a quick cleanup when drinks were spilled on the dance floor, and serving dinner right on time for us). She was quick to reply to our questions throughout the planning, accommodated our requests, and always made us feel cared for through the process. The day went so smoothly, and that was largely thanks to the WHEC team. We are so grateful that our wedding day was the best and definitely recommend this venue!

White House Banquets & Event Center 8
    White House Banquets & Event Center 9
    White House Banquets & Event Center 10
    White House Banquets & Event Center 11

Dyana · Married on 11/05/2017

We've looked at about 15 or more venues and none of them could meet all of our needs let alone work with our budget. My then fiancé's neighbor told us about this place. I was skeptical at first but I thought why not. I am so glad that we went to look at the place. Not only was it beautiful, they were able to meet all of our needs and above. Jovan & Mimi were very easy to work with & were very accommodating from start to finish. Preparing for a wedding is hard enough but being partnered up with the right people definitely helps with all the little things you don't even think about. It's literally a one stop shop and they have resources and connections that are not only professional but budget friendly as well. We have been very blessed to work with both of them and I highly recommend them to all my family and friends that are looking for a venue. Thank you Jovan and Mimi for making our Rock 'n' Roll wedding come to life .

White House Banquets & Event Center 12
    White House Banquets & Event Center 13
    White House Banquets & Event Center 14
    White House Banquets & Event Center 15

Kimberly · Married on 02/11/2017

Helped with my sisters wedding and the White House was amazing!! Staff was so friendly and helpful with our family. Food was great! Pictures don't do a justice for this venue! They get five stars from me!

Evelyn · Married on 01/13/2017

Amazing venue!! Amazing staff!! I would give it 10 stars if I could......My sisters and I were looking for a venue where we could host my wedding and I have to say the staff truly exceeded our expectations. From booking to the end of the night the day of the party, every member of the staff were on top of every detail which made it even more special. The party was a big success. We are def going to be booking future events and recommending it to everyone we know:)

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2016

This venue had spectacular service. If you talk to and listen to the advice of the venue managers you will have an event to remember. I am very appreciative at the attentiveness that Mimi and Guillermo were the day of the reception. My husband and I have had great compliments coming from our guests about what a great reception we had, and it is a very gorgeous location too. It is a must go see to fall in love with, it was a magical experience for myself.

• Princess I

A · Married on 12/31/2017

They let us book our wedding far in advance and honored current pricing. The pricing is exceptional to what they have to offer. They will work with you and are flexible. So far we have given our deposit and 1 payment and have been thrilled. We are welcome to go see the venue whenever we like, I always give a notice first, and they have given our parents tour of the location.
    The upstairs part is also a bridal/groom suit to get ready in. It's so convenient. I cannot wait for the actual wedding day. I will give an update once I taste food and see the linen.

AMANDA · Married on 10/10/2014

My husband and I loved everything about our ceremony and wedding reception. Everything was set up exactly how we wanted it. All our guest loved the food and there was plenty of room for all our guest. It's a beautiful modern venue and they are very flexible with how you want your set up to be. They take plenty of stress away from your planning by providing everything for you. Definitely make sure you keep track of all your payments though, they might be a little bit unorganized in that part.

Marissa · Married on 09/20/2014

4.2

The White House event center was a perfect place to have a wedding. They were affordable and the food was delicious! We held our ceremony and reception there in Sept 2014 and it was so easy and convenient. Thank you VICTOR for working with us and being as flexible as possible. Melrose catering was also DELICIOUS!! We had the Italian Buffet and all our guests raved about the food. If you are worried about the noise from Adventure city it was not a problem at all. The only factor was parking but it was very brief.

Lindsay · Married on 09/22/2012

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

Overall it was a nice venue for our budget as we were allowed to bring in our own food and alcohol. The lower ratings are due to the fact that we delivered kegs of beer the day before and were told the venue would get them on ice overnight. The day of the beer was warm. Other than that issue it really was a very awesome place.

Rosie · event on: 10/09/2015

3.8
      3.0

We loved the venue but we're disappointed with lack of communication. I was always having call and set up appointment for food tasting, picking linens and seating arraignments.

James · Married on 03/08/2019

3.2
      3.0

We have not had our wedding as of yet. But the service we have received so far has been great.